Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:47:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Brazil has more than 150 stores that accept bitcoin  (Read 57699 times)
RealBitcoin

Activity: 854
Merit: 1009

JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 12:44:42 AM

Fantastic.

I'm brazilian and I didn't know this fact.

I will look for some bitcoin accepting stores in my city. Let's see what I could buy!  Grin

Yea definitely help and support those innovative businesses, they deserve it.

Do these 150 stores have websites and facebook pages? If not then better tell them to make one to be competitive, and gain more customers...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vlajce

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

welcome

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 01:06:44 AM

If only Serbia was like that Sad
RealBitcoin

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 01:09:17 AM

Make it that way! Its the community that needs to react.

Do you have bitcoin communities in Serbia? If not then make one.

If you do then tell them to go to all restaurants/bars and tell them to accept bitcoin. Mostly restaurants and bars are the first forms of business that accept bitcoin.

And then later more and more of them will join.

vlajce

welcome

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 01:18:24 AM

If you do then tell them to go to all restaurants/bars and tell them to accept bitcoin.

We are economically devastated country. As i can remember only 3 bars were accepting bitcoin and that was in Belgrade (capital) while in other cities they barely handle PC ( not literally but still ). We have here Croatian forum on bitointalk and that is for all countries that have the " same " language. Even from that forum you can see that we are the bottom top.
RealBitcoin

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 01:36:57 AM

If you do then tell them to go to all restaurants/bars and tell them to accept bitcoin.

We are economically devastated country. As i can remember only 3 bars were accepting bitcoin and that was in Belgrade (capital) while in other cities they barely handle PC ( not literally but still ). We have here Croatian forum on bitointalk and that is for all countries that have the " same " language. Even from that forum you can see that we are the bottom top.

There is always positive in the negative. If your countris economy is bad, then that should be an extra motivation why people should join.

I bet many guys there want to make money, so people should promote there bitcoin as a way to make money online ,and you will imediately see a big bitcoin community forming.

Then its only a matter of time until the stores start accepting it.

Its as easy as that, you only need a Facebook and a few volunteers who would promote bitcoin, and it will get big very fast Smiley

vlajce

welcome

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 01:45:27 AM

@RealBitcoin

Any concrete way to start with? Whom or how? Also I dont know how to explain them how can they make money online by using bitcoin only. They probably have services that do international shipping but not exactly necessary to get into bitcoin Sad
Franciem

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Real power doesnt hit hard,but right to the target

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 02:01:06 AM

in my country only some merchand accept bitcoin
http://blog.bitcoin.co.id/toko/

i hope one day i can visit brazil and buy something with bitcoin Smiley

RealBitcoin

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 02:05:57 AM

@RealBitcoin

Any concrete way to start with? Whom or how? Also I dont know how to explain them how can they make money online by using bitcoin only. They probably have services that do international shipping but not exactly necessary to get into bitcoin Sad

Well i dont know much about your country but my bet would be to start with Facebook, it is the most efficient way to do so.

You get some of your friends, or if they dont want then, post about bitcoin on facebook, and see if you can gather some people there.

Then form a bitcoin community, tell them about this forum, and make yourselves a Serbia board on the forum, and from there it should be easy to move forward.

vlajce

welcome

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 02:12:27 AM

@RealBitcoin

Hmm.

suspiciouslookingskull.jpeg
rkandrades

Activity: 392
Merit: 251

Bitcoin Faucet & Blog

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 03:53:53 AM

Fantastic.

I will look for some bitcoin accepting stores in my city. Let's see what I could buy!  Grin

Do these 150 stores have websites and facebook pages? If not then better tell them to make one to be competitive, and gain more customers...

Yes!

Today bitcoin is my second way to profit. I work with bitcoins everyday.

Of course I will support these business accepting bitcoins!

In some days I will share my experience here.

Bitcoin█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
atcher.
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
  FaucetFREE BTCitcoin RewardsBlogLearn about Finance, Economics and Bitcoin
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

jungle_dave

Activity: 200
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 06:04:33 PM

I've been using bitcoin for trade here in Brazil since 2012!

In the beginning BTC was considered a black market taboo exchange used for drugs and contraband trade to an acceptable alternative for payment albeit that the majority of Brazilians still know little about crypto currencies in general.

With the national currency crashing allot of people are starting to see potential in bitcoins and their usefulness in securing assets and facilitating trade. One of the things that holds this back in Brazil is our twisted economic regulations that even prohibit non business entities (private citizens) from buying goods for the intent of reselling (national or international products)

I trade in gemstones and have to deal with this allot. If I export Im required to provide a invoice (stamped in triplicate) stating the product in MERCOSUL harmonization and international harmonization code, stating the value in foreign currency and its equivalent in national currency. The method of received payment approved by the fiscal authorities. This can be travelers check, international credit card (I've had problems with paypal etc..) or if I request permission from the state before the completion of the sale, I can receive an international bank transfer..

So selling goods abroad in bitcoin presents problems. One way I have been able to do this is trading goods for digital services for the amount charged in bitcoin... Like I said its twisted and a big reason we are in the crisis we are now.

I would love to hear experiences from other vendors that are in the same situation as me.

Best wishes,

Dave 

RealBitcoin

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 12:19:29 AM

Fantastic.

Yes!

Today bitcoin is my second way to profit. I work with bitcoins everyday.

Of course I will support these business accepting bitcoins!

In some days I will share my experience here.

Yea thats cool, keep up the good work, bitcoin needs more people like you.

I hope more shops will open around me, looks like the brazilians are very lucky!

Sir_lagsalot

Activity: 392
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 04:20:24 AM

Well damn. The only people here in Australia who accept bitcoin are buskers.

When I go to MacDonalds, I'm like, "do you accept bitcoin?"

And they're like, "dafaq is bitcoin?"
dollarneed

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 05:25:56 AM
Last edit: October 17, 2015, 11:57:02 AM by dollarneed

Well damn. The only people here in Australia who accept bitcoin are buskers.

When I go to MacDonalds, I'm like, "do you accept bitcoin?"

And they're like, "dafaq is bitcoin?"

lol, i think you've asked to the wrong store, i mean not only MacDonalds in Australia not accepted bitcoin as payment but around world even McDonald's in Brazil, but we can still suggest them to accept bitcoin but the possibility for them to accept bitcoin as payment its so small
StevenLiang

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 17, 2015, 11:47:17 AM

Make it that way! Its the community that needs to react.

Do you have bitcoin communities in Serbia? If not then make one.

If you do then tell them to go to all restaurants/bars and tell them to accept bitcoin. Mostly restaurants and bars are the first forms of business that accept bitcoin.

And then later more and more of them will join.

That's a good way to introducing BTC to our circle or community.
When someone see some store / cafe accept BTC as their payment. People will searching about BTC, and finding out all infos their need.
addy boy

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 08:07:38 AM

There's no doubt in the fact that bitcoin is the safest and most effective currency than cash nowadays, and that's what People in Brazil have understood. People there have started using bitcoins in stores for transaction. It's not only safe, easy but less time consuming than paying real cash. In India, bitcoins are very less popular,  1 in 20 persons even hardly know about it and that's why people still don't use it that much.  So, we need to popularize it in the rest of the countrys, so that more and more people will use bitcoins as mode of transaction. Which will be much more better! and then we will reach mainstream
StevenLiang

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 24, 2015, 10:58:30 AM

There's no doubt in the fact that bitcoin is the safest and most effective currency than cash nowadays, and that's what People in Brazil have understood. People there have started using bitcoins in stores for transaction. It's not only safe, easy but less time consuming than paying real cash. In India, bitcoins are very less popular,  1 in 20 persons even hardly know about it and that's why people still don't use it that much.  So, we need to popularize it in the rest of the countrys, so that more and more people will use bitcoins as mode of transaction. Which will be much more better! and then we will reach mainstream

I believes bitcoin would be more better in future.
Still a lot prospects who do not know about BTC or "not yet" trust BTC can be the great online payment method.

In my country, maybe i see about 200 more online shop that approve BTC as their payment. Such as, clothes, jacket, electronics, pc, mobile, and many more.

Keep going BTC.
kanazawa

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 12:44:46 AM

C'mon.....

Everyone thinks that Brazil it's a place of "freedom"... c'mon... Brazil is goin' to the same way as Venezuela, Argentina, Guatemala, etc.

Here you win a minimum wage of U$280 approx.

It's almost a fucking BTC for a month.... and how do you live here if nobody wants (nobody even know) BTC.

The brazilian people have a very closed mind. And the government fucks everyone. From the rich people till' the poor ones.

Energy here is almost the most expensive in the world... so forget about mine here.

People who sells Bitcoins on Localbitcoin are the only safety sellers.

Another thing is that you're paying lotta more money than a european or an american. Here 1 BTC has the value of R$1147,00 or U$292,00 approx.

Here you can buy BTC with Credit Card (using CEX.IO, i.e) but, you goin' to pay not U$292,00, but more than U$300 (because Brazil has the highest credit taxes  --- all imposed by the government.

So... don't smile wishing that Brazil becomes a great place for BTC. Honestly, here, work/accept/use/trade/mining is a tragic journey to the deepest point of disaster. Trust me. I live in brazil, I sell products, trade and exchange money.... I use BTC since 2014 and not even a word about BTC comes through a mouth of a "normal" brazilian. Even the so called intellectuals.

Cool

]░░░░░░▄▄███████████▄▄
░░░░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██▄
░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
░░███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██░█░░░░░░░█▀▀▀█░░░░░░░░░█░██
█▌░█░░░░░░░█░░░█░░░░░░░░░█░▐█
█▌░░█░░░░░░██▀▀▀░░░░░░░░█░░▐█
█▌░▄▄░░░░░░█░█░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▐█
███▀░░░░░░░█░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░▀███
██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
░░░░▀██▄▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄▄██▀
░░░░░░░▀▀███████████▀▀

]░░░░░░▄▄███████████▄▄
░░░░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██▄
░░███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██░█░░░░░░░█▀▀▀█░░░░░░░░░█░██
█▌░█░░░░░░░█░░░█░░░░░░░░░█░▐█
█▌░░█░░░░░░██▀▀▀░░░░░░░░█░░▐█
█▌░▄▄░░░░░░█░█░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▐█
███▀░░░░░░░█░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░▀███
██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
░░░░▀██▄▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄▄██▀
░░░░░░░▀▀███████████▀▀

Faradey100

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 11:14:01 PM

Yes,but only miners can be happy for this information. In my country energy is very expensive for mining.
lorylore
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 08, 2015, 12:50:48 PM

same here, the enegy for my country is very expensive. totally not worth it at all. the cost of mining is like 1000x the reward. so unless the price of btc now is 400,000$ usd otherwise it wont be benefit for me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: