Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:02:29 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Brazil has more than 150 stores that accept bitcoin  (Read 57704 times)
DavidoAlto

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 03:09:57 PM

That are allot of shops withc accepting bitcoins right now and i dont think just 150 will be the total amount because every shop is at the right sight of the country i think there will come more and more shops and not only in brazil off course.

Yeah, for sure they will expand more on their shops and it would be great to have it international, imagine that you can pay gas with bitcoins!
NordicRanger

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 03:16:24 PM

Amazing news! But I think this is pretty old and the development is even further right now, we should keep this kind of news stickied or something because it just shows how big bit coins are getting..
DomesticTrader

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 03:25:37 PM

For such a country that are allot of shops witch accepts bitcoins you know or are it all bitcoin shops where you can buy thing just with bitcoins i dont actually know what they mean with bitcoin shops because in my country there are non of them.
DavidoAlto

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 09:58:16 AM

Thats amazing, i hope there were alot of news articles about it aswell because an increase in popularity really helps the bitcoin to globalize which is what we need right now.
Galiatram

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 10:16:44 AM

Good development for south american bitcoin users. Now if we can get some more shops in Europe  that would be amazing. and I think steam is starting to accept it too or atleast soonish havent checked so thats quite big too
sishendaoye

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 10:37:27 AM

Achievement unlocked 150 shops in a single country. Anyways that's very cool to see and read about, kinda curious as to how the shop owners think and for what reason they are accepting it. Do they also firmly believe that bitcoin will stay valuable?
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 02:04:17 PM

Achievement unlocked 150 shops in a single country. Anyways that's very cool to see and read about, kinda curious as to how the shop owners think and for what reason they are accepting it. Do they also firmly believe that bitcoin will stay valuable?

I think they are accepting it because bitcoin is highly flexible , they can exchange it really fast through an exchanger to USD and we know the conversion rate of USD to brazilian currency so the shop owners must also firmly believe to get an increase in price and they may win even more if this increase happens soon. Looks like these owners of these shops are really smart and visionary people and I hope they achieve their goals and congrats to them for making possible 150 bitcoin stores from a single country, no matter how big this country is.
didingrirty

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2016, 06:18:25 PM

It is really nice to see that, i hope other countries will accept bitcoins too
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1264

So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2016, 05:49:44 AM

Well this does not help me at all because my country does not have even a single local bitcoin accepting bitcoin store. Bigger e-Commrce companies do accept it but still the local markets have never even heard of it.

I tried to explain the concpet of decentralised currency to them once and the store owner repiled "Sir, do you want to by anything at all? Or are you just wasting our time??" Grin Grin

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
NordicRanger

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 07:46:41 AM

We grow from 30 to 150 in 6 months Smiley
That's a really good growth. Currently There're 29 "businesses" who accept bitcoin in Turkey (I think there're more but we may not be able to track them) Some of them are listed on coinmap.org
(Turkish List is here: http://coin-turk.com/turkiyede-bitcoin-kabul-eden-yerler/ )

I hope there'll be such jump in Turkey too.

First we need to build our coalition, then make pressure to government. Bitcoin has no where in Turkish law, they can't explain its situation too.

Brazil has a law for Bitcoin? How do stores keep their Bitcoin and how do they pay taxes?

In Brazil, we don't have specific law for bitcoins.
The stores can to receive in bitcoin, but it need to do an invoice in BRL.
This suggests there is a very good condition fot growing bitcoin and they may usr it to rscape payong costs
Brazil has more than 150 stores that accept bitcoins and we are here in europe and dont even have more than 10 near in my area how is that possible i dont think that there are allot of people are happy about it.
dEJAVU95

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 07:47:24 AM

Wow this image is one of the best i have seen this year. Having so many shops accepting bitcoins makes me proud. Very proud that we are part of something that is getting bigger and bigger every day.
InsideBjorn

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 08:11:37 AM

We grow from 30 to 150 in 6 months Smiley
That's a really good growth. Currently There're 29 "businesses" who accept bitcoin in Turkey (I think there're more but we may not be able to track them) Some of them are listed on coinmap.org
(Turkish List is here: http://coin-turk.com/turkiyede-bitcoin-kabul-eden-yerler/ )

I hope there'll be such jump in Turkey too.

First we need to build our coalition, then make pressure to government. Bitcoin has no where in Turkish law, they can't explain its situation too.

Brazil has a law for Bitcoin? How do stores keep their Bitcoin and how do they pay taxes?

In Brazil, we don't have specific law for bitcoins.
The stores can to receive in bitcoin, but it need to do an invoice in BRL.
Why does brazil has so many stores where you can use the bitcoins does they have so  many people who have so meny bitcoins or is it just new in the brazil and they thnk that there will be allot of peopel intersted into the bitcoin i dont think so!
Altynbekova

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 05, 2016, 08:30:03 AM

It stays a lot and I think other country's should follow also, Brazil is really taking the lead with this for sure, no doubts about that.
The bitcoin has a good future so in other country's it also will grow massively for sure.

I don't think Brazil is taking the lead, alot of other countries are accepting it in even more places.
Also I know of countries that let you order food with it! and even pay the hairdresser. Anyways this is good development though hope it will keep growing.
NordicRanger

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 09:35:15 AM

I am interested in if these stores actually have web stores aswell. Because online shopping is bigger than local shopping nowadays even though that sucks for the economy.
But nonetheless great development and glad to see it happen, now let's get more online stores to do it aswell cause they shouldn't have a reason not to! Smiley
phreaky

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 02:46:57 PM

Good going Brazil. People might have huge demand for bitcoin in the future, as brazilians have a declining currency, somehow stringent capital controls, spend many hours on the internet and most people own a smartphone
That is pretty nice that Brazil already has that many stores that accept Bitcoin but Brazil also is a big country.
I think that Bitcoin has to focus on other countries as well because they have not reached all of them.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
September 06, 2016, 03:12:25 PM

During the early days of bitcoin as well other digital currencies existence, they were mostly used for illegal purposes. As brazil has got increased number of illegal business which provides the acceptance of bitcoin. This has gained popularity among common men too which has lead to such a huge number of stores to accept bitcoin.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 12:56:49 AM

During the early days of bitcoin as well other digital currencies existence, they were mostly used for illegal purposes. As brazil has got increased number of illegal business which provides the acceptance of bitcoin. This has gained popularity among common men too which has lead to such a huge number of stores to accept bitcoin.
The last time i checked those stores it were in the general developers companies accepting bitcoin and some laywers, nothing to do with the ilegal stuffs that are conected to bitcoin.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 01:35:47 AM

The last time i checked those stores it were in the general developers companies accepting bitcoin and some laywers, nothing to do with the ilegal stuffs that are conected to bitcoin.
yes and its showing that bitcoin now is more popular to be treated as a currency we will expect more and more country to adopt the system and not only brazil but most likely those country that have already idea about it.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 01:45:02 AM

Good going Brazil. People might have huge demand for bitcoin in the future, as brazilians have a declining currency, somehow stringent capital controls, spend many hours on the internet and most people own a smartphone
That is pretty nice that Brazil already has that many stores that accept Bitcoin but Brazil also is a big country.
I think that Bitcoin has to focus on other countries as well because they have not reached all of them.

I think bitcoin is going to be better in Brazil because of that large country bitcoin is able to make adoption with that country. And for sure the people
there are already enjoying the use of bitcoin and since the population of Brazil is big they are able to make some good transactions there and as they shop it is very convenient at all no need to bring more fiat.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Cozynunu

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 07, 2016, 07:19:23 AM

Brazil has allot of people who use bitcoins and that is the main reason why they have so many stores where you can pay with bticoins an other explenation i dont know.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: