Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:27:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SebastianJu - Legendary Escrow Service - Escrowed over 8150 BTC  (Read 63246 times)
Moebius327

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 12:21:34 PM

SebastianJu is a great escrow. I have used his services and he is very professional. Thanks again!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SebastianJu (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2015, 01:21:56 PM

Thanks everyone for your nice reviews. Appreciate it. Smiley

Let me know when you need my escrow services again. I happily will help you maken your trade, ICO or whatever safe. Smiley

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
namelessname

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 10:39:43 AM

Greatly to have SebastianJu to escrow a trade worth of 0.5BTC. it is professionally done.
MintJellyToes

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 08:24:56 PM

im still waiting for a refund from this guy for over 5 days have sent him screen shots and everything of the transaction and still he refuses to send i dont know what to do now. and from what i can read he asked for access to my polo account so he could see the transaction http://prntscr.com/8o4q25  

carlosmnk

Activity: 572
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 01:33:02 PM

Another good escrow service from SebastianJu, many thankyou!!

PS: Selling antminer S5's for 7BTC

Played with: USB RedFury - BlackArrows Prospero X1/X3 - Butterfly Monarch- Spondoolies SP20E - Avalon 6 - Antminer U3/S3/S3+/C1/S5/S7 Batches 3-7-8 - Sfards SF100 - Innosilicon A2 Terminator - Alcheminer 96/256 - KNC Titan - Etherum Rigs
SebastianJu (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2015, 06:33:18 PM

im still waiting for a refund from this guy for over 5 days have sent him screen shots and everything of the transaction and still he refuses to send i dont know what to do now. and from what i can read he asked for access to my polo account so he could see the transaction http://prntscr.com/8o4q25  

So you really were smart enough to publicly write that you can not prove that this is your transaction. You are a smart guy. Now if someone claims it's his you are screwed. Roll Eyes

And what you forgot to mention, i already refunded you 0.2 bitcoin where you could prove that you sent them. You claimed another transaction was yours but you can not provide any proof that you sent this transaction. And even though i told you that i will send you the coins after some weeks you have the nerve to rate me negative twice and write in here that i do not pay out your coins. Coins you can NOT proof that they are yours.

Not to speak about that you would have lost everything when i would have not told you the ico was a scam and offered to refund everyone.

Your lack of understanding is not funny. You had the nerve to claim that you need the 0.1 bitcoin for eating, even though you already received 0.2 bitcoin and you would have not any of these coins when the ico would have run forward as a normal ico.

I only see that you try to threaten me and you think by doing that somehow it will become safer to release these coins to you instantly?

If you screwed this for you now because another user claims these are his coins then you and your impatient character are to blame.

And i would like to know what you would have done if a random stranger would have come by before your claim, claimed the tx is his and i refunded him because of a picture he made with that tx. You surely would have screamed scammer. But now, without proof, you await me to send you the coins instantly.

Learn patience!

MintJellyToes

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 04:33:12 PM

REPLYING TO YOUR INBOX HERE @SebastianJu
so where is the mystery person? whos money it is? i dont know how anyone can screen shot inside my polo account this is turning into a joke i gave you bad feed back because you asked for acses to my polo acount and your holding my funds simple you cant tell me you are not doing them things i dont see it as a threat just the truth to me seems like you want this money thats why im not getting it back

so the question lies WHERE IS MY MONEY
suchnekky

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 04:46:40 PM

read the story about not returning BTC .

be careful guys i think this is a brought acc.

or he may be trying to make a quick exit. id avoid escrow until further notice.

• ⓢⓤⓒⓗⓝⓔⓚⓚⓨ •
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 11:03:32 PM

I can't say with 100% certainty one way or another if SebastianJu is a purchased account, but I don't think it is.

Based on the screenshot that MintJellyToes posted, it looks like the amount in dispute is .1 BTC, more specifically .1 BTC that were sent to 1MhMNXUkNFaBUHMnqjnqDczcihdemtBfZg via 68126c1368713ea6db072c18bdea37116694720c6e615a294e080b7a45bbece6 and that MintJellyToes is unable to prove that the BTC from the above transaction was his.

If the above amount is correct then I can say with a near 100% certainty that Sebastian is not in the process of pulling a runner considering that there are reports of him releasing both a 5 BTC and a 21 BTC escrow in the last ~2 weeks, and I would personally doubt that either party that he released the BTC to are his alts.

Regarding that screenshot, anyone can fake a screenshot that was apparently presented by MintJellyToes. If he really sent the .1 BTC to the escrow address from his polinex account then he should give Sebastian temporary access to his account so he can personally verify that it was MintJellyToes that sent the transaction. Otherwise what will potentially happen is that he will release the .1 BTC to MintJellyToes then the next day "someone else" will come along who is willing to prove they sent the .1 BTC to that address with access to their polinex account. There is really no legitimate reason why MintJellyToes would not be able to allow Sebastian access to his polinex account, at least not in my eyes.

I also hope that this situation serves as a lesson to SebastianJu to not give more then one party the same address to send to for a trade. This way he will know with near 100% certainty that any BTC that makes it into particular address belongs to a specific person. If he wants to, then after a certain time he can tell both parties to a trade that any BTC sent to the address after a certain time will be his property (for example if the buyer never funds escrow and he wants to give that address to someone else for a trade). This practice will allow SebastianJu to avoid these kinds of disputes, which I do not doubt are a major headache for him, and will also allow his customers to enjoy a greater amount of privacy.

https://blockchain.info/address/1MhMNXUkNFaBUHMnqjnqDczcihdemtBfZg
AltcoinSteps

Activity: 322

Let's make a new altcoin environment.

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2015, 11:31:04 PM

I can't say with 100% certainty one way or another if SebastianJu is a purchased account, but I don't think it is.

Based on the screenshot that MintJellyToes posted, it looks like the amount in dispute is .1 BTC, more specifically .1 BTC that were sent to 1MhMNXUkNFaBUHMnqjnqDczcihdemtBfZg via 68126c1368713ea6db072c18bdea37116694720c6e615a294e080b7a45bbece6 and that MintJellyToes is unable to prove that the BTC from the above transaction was his.

If the above amount is correct then I can say with a near 100% certainty that Sebastian is not in the process of pulling a runner considering that there are reports of him releasing both a 5 BTC and a 21 BTC escrow in the last ~2 weeks, and I would personally doubt that either party that he released the BTC to are his alts.

Regarding that screenshot, anyone can fake a screenshot that was apparently presented by MintJellyToes. If he really sent the .1 BTC to the escrow address from his polinex account then he should give Sebastian temporary access to his account so he can personally verify that it was MintJellyToes that sent the transaction. Otherwise what will potentially happen is that he will release the .1 BTC to MintJellyToes then the next day "someone else" will come along who is willing to prove they sent the .1 BTC to that address with access to their polinex account. There is really no legitimate reason why MintJellyToes would not be able to allow Sebastian access to his polinex account, at least not in my eyes.

I also hope that this situation serves as a lesson to SebastianJu to not give more then one party the same address to send to for a trade. This way he will know with near 100% certainty that any BTC that makes it into particular address belongs to a specific person. If he wants to, then after a certain time he can tell both parties to a trade that any BTC sent to the address after a certain time will be his property (for example if the buyer never funds escrow and he wants to give that address to someone else for a trade). This practice will allow SebastianJu to avoid these kinds of disputes, which I do not doubt are a major headache for him, and will also allow his customers to enjoy a greater amount of privacy.

Its all just an attack from most likely darkslash/gliterrush/babbur/theterminator/chinook..... and many more alts from same person because sebastian acknowledged the BitRuch community(ICO coin he was escrow) that its a possible scam coin based on many proofs.

Steps - Let's make a new altcoin environment.  | Join Us Now!
carlosmnk

Activity: 572
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 02:37:37 AM

Hi, he was our escrow last week for 7BTC, two days ago he send me (i was the seller) the money from an address never before used, and i used him 5 times and he ever was excelent (and used an exclusive and diferent address each time)...

Played with: USB RedFury - BlackArrows Prospero X1/X3 - Butterfly Monarch- Spondoolies SP20E - Avalon 6 - Antminer U3/S3/S3+/C1/S5/S7 Batches 3-7-8 - Sfards SF100 - Innosilicon A2 Terminator - Alcheminer 96/256 - KNC Titan - Etherum Rigs
MintJellyToes

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 03:46:56 AM

no i just want my money back i live in a very pore country that is alot of money to me
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 04:31:56 AM

no i just want my money back i live in a very pore country that is alot of money to me
Why don't you provide a little bit of context as to why exactly you are requesting a refund? Why don't you provide a reason as to why you cannot allow SebastianJu access to your polinex wallet? What exactly were the terms of the escrow agreement?
suchnekky

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 05:06:37 AM

There is really no legitimate reason why MintJellyToes would not be able to allow Sebastian access to his polinex account, at least not in my eyes.

are you kidding! give a random person on the internet access to your funds on an exchange?

do you give randoms on the street access to your online banking too?

i think its pretty clear no one has claimed those funds as of yet, and MintJelly showed ample proof that he owns those funds.

Sebastian is just turning the blind eye hoping MintJelly gives up and he gets to score the funds.

• ⓢⓤⓒⓗⓝⓔⓚⓚⓨ •
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 05:45:57 AM

There is really no legitimate reason why MintJellyToes would not be able to allow Sebastian access to his polinex account, at least not in my eyes.

are you kidding! give a random person on the internet access to your funds on an exchange?

do you give randoms on the street access to your online banking too?

i think its pretty clear no one has claimed those funds as of yet, and MintJelly showed ample proof that he owns those funds.

Sebastian is just turning the blind eye hoping MintJelly gives up and he gets to score the funds.
SebastianJu is not a random person, he is someone that MintJellyToes had previously decided to trust with some of his money.

An exchange account is very different from online banking details. It is trivial to withdraw all funds from an exchange account and an exchange account is going to not be associated with your RL identity, and has little/zero value. So a worse case scenario is that MintJellyToes withdraws any coins that he has deposited on his exchange account then gives Sebastian access to his polinex account so he can confirm the transaction was actually from MintJellyToes.

AFAIK, no one else has claims the funds, but that will not stop someone from attempting to claim the funds in the future. MintJellyToes has not shown proof that he sent the funds in question.

Based on the limited information available, I would say that Sebastian is currently in the right. If you (or MintJellyToes) can provide some additional context to why a refund is being requested and the exact terms of the escrow then this may change (although I somewhat doubt it).

edit: if the coins came from an exchange, then I do not even understand how MintJellyToes expected to get the ICO coins if the ICO had not been botched.
SebastianJu (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2015, 10:46:31 AM

Oh well, i don't look in here for some time and hell breaks lose.

You want to know if it is a bought account? Here proof that iam the real one:

Code:
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Proof that this is the real SebastianJu. 20151008
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
1K2UFGCKyNQNx4h2m5ZRCaw9BWHTBcCZAA
Gw7m+9yUUOA/KhJ4qQsECilNJ/rnwY3O4gaophuzGCsnDYsyImR7T8ZKE/Tkp2k3F5ReTDiW7IXIBle5+yopnFQ=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----

Message signed with an old address of mine, that i posted may 2013 on bitcointalk. See my Servicethread: [ANN] SebastianJu - Free Legendary Escrow Service - Escrowed over 8150 BTC.

I can sign with every address i posted... i think.

SebastianJu (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2015, 10:52:49 AM

REPLYING TO YOUR INBOX HERE @SebastianJu
so where is the mystery person? whos money it is? i dont know how anyone can screen shot inside my polo account this is turning into a joke i gave you bad feed back because you asked for acses to my polo acount and your holding my funds simple you cant tell me you are not doing them things i dont see it as a threat just the truth to me seems like you want this money thats why im not getting it back

so the question lies WHERE IS MY MONEY

Screenshot in your polo? What you sent me was a picture showing nothing more than a picture showing the transaction id and the data around it: http://prntscr.com/8nnytt

So how can you consider that a proof? I can create an exactly image for you with a different transaction id and a different receiving address if you wish. Nothing more than gimp needed. How can you call this a proof?

And if you would look in the ICO Address you would see the coins are still in there.

You claim i need $20 so badly that i would scam you for that. Sorry but that is the stupidiest thing i have read in a long time. I had several hundred times more coins in escrow in the last time and i get that amount of money only from writing here, so practically doing nothing, from my signature campaign in 3 days. Your accusation is really really stupid.

SebastianJu (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2015, 10:54:35 AM

read the story about not returning BTC .

Ah, a troll. Is that your main account mintjelly? Roll Eyes

Though i forgive you. A troll might really get the idea that it might be worth to throw away a reputation like mine for $20. For normal forum users it would simply be way too stupid to even think about claiming that this could be possible. Roll Eyes

SebastianJu (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2015, 11:03:43 AM

Thanks for backing me Quickseller. And yes, Mint already got a refund here 671241c73742d9303b664bb7226d4dfe36402a0a1bb75d550e8fdc9a3f521453.

Yes... the work some scammers put in in their scams, even for $10 only, is really astonishing. I mean there is a chance that Mint has the private key of that address and comes with another forum user and proof that it is his. Then demand his coins a second time. If he is really legit then he either doesn't want to understand or he is not able to. Though i think it's only the bad habit that crawled into the forum slowly in the last time. Threatening and all in order to push things forward.

The address was not for a trade. For trades i give unique addresses. It was for an ICO that was exposed as a scam. See https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1198504.new#new

SebastianJu (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2015, 11:06:44 AM

Its all just an attack from most likely darkslash/gliterrush/babbur/theterminator/chinook..... and many more alts from same person because sebastian acknowledged the BitRuch community(ICO coin he was escrow) that its a possible scam coin based on many proofs.

I didn't think of that possibility yet but yes, the issuer was very angry after being exposed. It might very well be that he funded his own ico in order to make it win movement. One transaction from his wallet and one transaction from polo to have a bit diversity. Well, it's probably not possible to proof.

It's not even possible to proof the address is from poloniex since walletexplorer can't adjust it to their address pool.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: