Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:06:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SebastianJu - Legendary Escrow Service - Escrowed over 8150 BTC  (Read 63265 times)
SebastianJu (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2015, 06:19:36 PM

Hi Sebastianju,

I know you are an trusted person. But my question is did anescrow over 8k bitcoins in total, but at the time, what was the value of bitcoin? It would be better if you post how much usd/euro you have dealed. So we get an better idea of the real stats.

Good luck with your service anyways!

Regards,
FruitsBasket

I think the real stats are only a couple hundred bitcoins more now. The amount of bitcoins escrowed nowadays are less generally, maybe because of so many escrows are there.

And if someone thinks of making it as a business.... don't think over it. Even with fixed fees, the work needed is too much as doing it for earning.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
SebastianJu (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2015, 06:21:15 PM

Yestarday we've launched a loan service. Would you like to be our escrow ? We could tip you each time. Unfortunayly I don't think it will be worth 50$ each time.

Sure i can do that, though for forum accounts as collateral i only take forum accounts worth more than $50 since the time and risk needed for lower price accounts is simply not worth it.

Simply contact me when you need me. Smiley

SebastianJu (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2015, 06:38:49 PM

Guys, if i don't answers instantly then is it because i'm in the hospital at the moment. Still a lot of pain though i hope it will get better soon. Smiley

Trying to answer all pm's now.

Just so that you know what's going on. Smiley

Hope you are doing better! It always sucks to deal with hospitals.

Yeah, had a hell of a first night. Painkillers all didn't work. Imagine the fun i had now. Cheesy

Well, it is on the way to getting better. Smiley

Ascension Bank

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 07:54:19 PM

Yestarday we've launched a loan service. Would you like to be our escrow ? We could tip you each time. Unfortunayly I don't think it will be worth 50$ each time.

Sure i can do that, though for forum accounts as collateral i only take forum accounts worth more than $50 since the time and risk needed for lower price accounts is simply not worth it.

Thank you, that's really nice Wink. Since you have policies on accounts price, we'll contact you only when it will be about big amounts.
SebastianJu (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2015, 08:50:19 PM

Thank you, that's really nice Wink. Since you have policies on accounts price, we'll contact you only when it will be about big amounts.

Ok, no problem. Smiley

repas-sventa

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 01:26:42 PM

Looking for OP show up online. He has my 3BTC in control for 20h and i would like to get it back. And it is strange why SebastianJu is so long offline when got that money
Carra23
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

Need a campaign manager? PM me

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 02:05:10 PM

Looking for OP show up online. He has my 3BTC in control for 20h and i would like to get it back. And it is strange why SebastianJu is so long offline when got that money

He has a life outside this forum, and its Sunday. Maybe something came up which required his attention.
repas-sventa

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 01, 2015, 02:11:51 PM

He has a life outside this forum, and its Sunday. Maybe something came up which required his attention.
Yes. In that case he should reject my request to handle escrow. If he has no time for that why did he agreed. Right?
Its a 1000usd and thats a money to me.
Keeping me out of control what is mine and letting me quesing whats going on do not gives him any extra trust.
I have mentioned in the firs post of my exchange offer that i am looking for a smooth trade and not time wasters please and now got my BTC stuck somewhere when i need it so much.
That money was to arrage a payments and everyminute he is not here i am late on my tasks.
I hope you can understand me
Serge V.

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

https://keybase.io/serge_v

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2015, 03:26:39 PM

Yes. In that case he should reject my request to handle escrow. If he has no time for that why did he agreed. Right?
Keeping me out of control what is mine and letting me quesing whats going on do not gives him any extra trust.
I have mentioned in the firs post of my exchange offer that i am looking for a smooth trade and not time wasters please and now got my BTC stuck somewhere when i need it so much.
That money was to arrage a payments and everyminute he is not here i am late on my tasks.

If You don't fully trust the escrow agent and want keeping under control the process of funds releasing, You should try MultiSig transaction.

Veritas Escrow Service [EN] [RU]
Tox ID: 25AFA2F787DD955FBF7AFC1FB0F3B6ED3040FE020891476F754777F01ECE936ECDBE0FAF1C1B
SebastianJu (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2015, 08:34:13 PM

Since you brought up that point in my service thread too i will repeat what i wrote you in your thread.

You should not sit before the screen and await everything happening in an instant. Most trades happen over days because one or more involved parties are not online all the time.

In your case the seller did not show up and we had to wait. Normally iam online a couple of times a day but not always, because weekend and i'm still in hospital and so on. Most other big escrows only show up daily, if not less than daily in the forum.

If a trade can be done instantly because all parties are there then i will do that, but your seller left and it was not clear when he will be back.

Anyway, your bitcoins are refunded and the scammer got his red trust because he minutes after i posted in your thread that i accept your request for refund and will send your coins back, and hours after you cancelled the deal and told him to not send, that he send and that i should send him the bitcoins. Roll Eyes

getmoremonline

Activity: 365
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 01:52:11 PM

I am also in need of your escrow service, please let me know when your free, I will be available for probably another hour or so

SebastianJu (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2015, 08:53:53 PM

I am also in need of your escrow service, please let me know when your free, I will be available for probably another hour or so

I check this thread not so regularly, your chances are better to reach me via pm. Wink

wizteria

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 07, 2015, 02:40:53 AM

It was first time for me to use Escrow service in bitcoin trade.
The procedure is well announced and my deal with his escrow service went smoothly.

I would like to thank him. It is recommended.
SebastianJu (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2015, 01:31:00 PM

Thanks everyone for the nice reviews.

Just for information, i came back from hospital on friday, still a bit weak, guess being in hospital drains your bodies efficiency. Though i'm confident that this will be better fast since i feel already better than yesterday.

Thanks for the good wishes. Surgery went fine and i hope my life gets better now, in fact i pretty sure of it. Tongue

nextgencoin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 10:49:16 PM

Im confused is this project related to you?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1202219.0
bitspender

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 13, 2015, 11:35:20 AM

no i just want my money back i live in a very pore country that is alot of money to me

If 25€ is a lot of money to you, you are in the wrong place.
Period.
SebastianJu (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2015, 11:29:11 PM

Im confused is this project related to you?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1202219.0

I already answered you by pm though since you asked here too, i'm not related to the coin directly, i only was escrow for the ICO, means i held the investors bitcoins until they received their dcyp. I waited three days and asked if anyone sees problems and then i released the bitcoins to the issuer.

SebastianJu (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2015, 11:32:37 PM

no i just want my money back i live in a very pore country that is alot of money to me

If 25€ is a lot of money to you, you are in the wrong place.
Period.

He got his coins back long ago and his arguments are stupid. Without escrow he would have lost everything, he already received 2 times of the amount back before from me, where he could prove that it is his, and he made a ruccus so that i believe it was only to provide pressure. It's unfortunate that good behaviour went down on the forum. Probably because some people really gave in then and do what the other demands.

At the end it really is not that hard. Simply send only from addresses you control so that you can proof you sent it.

Arcteryx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

EtherSphere - Social Games

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 07:16:50 PM

Am using his services for 1st time. Sent him my funds will see how it goes.
Will send tip once receipt of what I bought arrives.

........EtherSphere........
.....ICO Starts on 5th August, 4:00 PM UTC.....
.......High ROI Social Ethereum Games
........BENEFITS WHITEPAPER ANN THREAD GITHUB REDDIT TWITTER........

░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████▀░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▄█████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▀███████████████████▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████████████▄░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▀░░░
░░░░░░░▄█████████████████▀▀░░░░░
░░░░░▄████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░......................
SebastianJu (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2015, 08:42:14 PM

Am using his services for 1st time. Sent him my funds will see how it goes.
Will send tip once receipt of what I bought arrives.

I see your first confirmations for your payment coming in. Let me know if i should check the item for certain features that you are interested in. You can tell me by pm.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: