Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:49:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is butterfly labs mining with those ASICs at the moment?  (Read 37505 times)
SysRun

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Portland Bitcoin Group Organizer

View Profile
October 25, 2012, 07:53:11 PM

That's a really good point about risk. As much as it has already been said ad nauseum, the bitcoin economy is still the wild west.

Images are not allowed. As your member rank increases, you can use more types of styling in your signature, and your signature can be longer. See the stickies in Meta for more info.
Max 2000; characters remaining: 1781
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinINV

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2012, 07:55:22 PM

You know I agree, but the difference is people on kick starter do not lie about it. At the bottom of the letter I got sent to me from the attorney general one of the last lines Jody Drake GM, of BFL wrote was " I hope it "talking about the statement he wrote" will not be made as part of public records to be used against us." Why would anything truthful and honest be used against you and if it is so what?
I Know 1 Fact
As of Oct 19th 2012 there has been no working ASIC produced by Butterflylabs.
Inaba say that is not a fact.

SLok

Activity: 568

View Profile
October 25, 2012, 07:55:31 PM

A) I Believe BFL has been misleading customers, I do not believe they even had any sort of product when they offered pre-orders, They were just raising capital to build this dream machine.
B) BFL avoids answer questions in order to further there standing in the market. It may not be illegal but it is not very moral.
C) They provide smoke screens to please the masses when things start to stir up for them to continue sales. 1000 Coin bet, Trip to the factory, Things of that nature. Once again throwing smoke screens to avoid being looked at harder.

Like I said I do not doubt they will provide a product, but anyone who says they are not just a little disappointed thus far is not being honest with them self. You will get your product..... October.... Nov..... Dec....... You will get it when you get it do not question me.

My only concern is for the community, I can not stand to see company treat customers in such a manor. You would not stand for it from any other company why would you for this one?
A)I first read about Asics end of July, read expected performance was based on simulation and studies, decided to buy some through pre-order KNOWING  they had to be produced yet. Who did not know then, or today, wasn't paying attention.
B)Moral or not is subjective. No point there, at least, not for me. Spent 50x as much on a Mercedes pre-order, wasn't interested in their place in the market too.
C)Every info given other than the presentation/delivery of the actual product, is pearls for swine, for a lot here. Smokescreens, what other than the presentation/delivery would not be a smokescreen for you?

WARNING! Don't trade BTC with Bruno Kucinskas aka Gleb Gamow, Phinnaeus Gage, etc Laundering BTC from anonymous sellers, avoid!https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=649176.msg7279994#msg7279994 #TELLFBI #TELLKSAG #TELLIRS WARNING! Darin M. Bicknell, a proclaimed atheist, teaching at the Jakarta CanadianMontessori School. Drop your kids there at your own risk! WARNING! Christian Otzipka - Hildesheim is a known group-buy scammer, avoid! WARNING! Frizz Supertramp, faker with dozens of accounts here! WARNING! Christian "2 coins to see SLOk's" Antkow, still playing his little microphone...WARNING! Slobodan "Stolen Valor" Bogovac, faking being a ProfessorWARNING!Marion Sydney Lynn, google him, errr her, errr.. and lol
Inaba
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2012, 08:55:46 PM

I did you missed it, people wanted to attack me for my post so I took it down. You can not pressure me to do nothing. Inaba knows what i'm talking about. Let see if he will admit it.

Yes, I know what you're talking about.  I know that you have lied to government officials in a signed document.  It'll probably never come back to haunt you, but dang man... risk vs. reward is pretty crazy on your false statements to the AG, and for what?

People attacked you because it's clear you are lying and it's clear that everything you post is essentially crazy talk.  Ya can't argue with crazy!

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
deeplink

Activity: 728

In cryptography we trust

View Profile
October 25, 2012, 09:02:46 PM

I did you missed it, people wanted to attack me for my post so I took it down. You can not pressure me to do nothing. Inaba knows what i'm talking about. Let see if he will admit it.

Yes, I know what you're talking about.  I know that you have lied to government officials in a signed document.  It'll probably never come back to haunt you, but dang man... risk vs. reward is pretty crazy on your false statements to the AG, and for what?

People attacked you because it's clear you are lying and it's clear that everything you post is essentially crazy talk.  Ya can't argue with crazy!

Inaba, can you answer a question? Does BFL have a working (hashing) prototype ASIC miner?
BitcoinINV

View Profile
October 25, 2012, 09:16:21 PM

Yes answer the question Inaba stop with the song and dance.

AmDD
Legendary

Activity: 1027
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 25, 2012, 09:52:51 PM

Inaba, can you answer a question? Does BFL have a working (hashing) prototype ASIC miner?

I'd like to know as well, actually.

BTC tip jar: 18EKpbrcXxbpzAZv3T58ccGcVis7W7JR9w
LTC tip jar: Lgp8ERykAgx6Q8NdMqpi5vnVoUMD2hYn2a
BitcoinINV

View Profile
October 26, 2012, 12:19:57 AM

If he does not answer by 9pm est I will Repost the letter in a Locked thread to stop the personal attacks. Silence speaks volumes he can call me a liar all he wants the DOJ is not the one sending me letters about felons in my employ and products not delivered.

BitcoinINV

View Profile
October 26, 2012, 01:01:38 AM

Here you go https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=120536.msg1297168#msg1297168
I know I am a liar... lmfao

chrisrico

Activity: 496

View Profile
October 26, 2012, 01:20:58 AM

I don't get it. What does that letter show exactly?
SLok

View Profile
October 26, 2012, 01:21:42 AM

Could you also post your complaint letter to give the full picture? As in, I don't see your point.

WARNING! Don't trade BTC with Bruno Kucinskas aka Gleb Gamow, Phinnaeus Gage, etc Laundering BTC from anonymous sellers, avoid!https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=649176.msg7279994#msg7279994 #TELLFBI #TELLKSAG #TELLIRS WARNING! Darin M. Bicknell, a proclaimed atheist, teaching at the Jakarta CanadianMontessori School. Drop your kids there at your own risk! WARNING! Christian Otzipka - Hildesheim is a known group-buy scammer, avoid! WARNING! Frizz Supertramp, faker with dozens of accounts here! WARNING! Christian "2 coins to see SLOk's" Antkow, still playing his little microphone...WARNING! Slobodan "Stolen Valor" Bogovac, faking being a ProfessorWARNING!Marion Sydney Lynn, google him, errr her, errr.. and lol
BitcoinINV

View Profile
October 26, 2012, 01:29:44 AM

Read it and answer the question to the posts smart guy's "Are they mining with those ASIC?"

SLok

View Profile
October 26, 2012, 01:41:26 AM

Read it and answer the question to the posts smart guy's "Are they mining with those ASIC?"
Answer is: no, they are not mining with those asics.

Could you also post your complaint letter to give the full picture?

BitcoinINV

View Profile
October 26, 2012, 02:01:40 AM

Read.... every question you have asked has been answered.

SLok

View Profile
October 26, 2012, 09:10:43 AM
Last edit: October 26, 2012, 11:30:56 AM by SLok

No, they've not. So once again: could you also post your complaint letter to give the full picture? Or a link to it if it's already floating around here somewhere?

edit: Is it common practice in the US (and thus legally sound) that correspondence, between in this case BFL and the DA (I assume) is sent through to the initial complainer?

Justin00
Legendary

Activity: 910

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 26, 2012, 11:04:23 AM

ya I don't get it either.....

No, they've not. So once again: could you also post your complaint letter to give the full picture? Or a link to it if it's already floating around here somewhere?

BitcoinINV

View Profile
October 26, 2012, 12:19:17 PM

It was sent verbally with the whole S.E.C crap read that post it will tell you more about it.

Bogart
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
October 26, 2012, 04:03:36 PM

BitcoinINV, You seem to want to say something with this letter.

Why don't you just say it right here (or in the letter thread) instead of beating around the proverbial bush with vague hints, expecting ppl to trawl through random other threads looking for wtfever you're referring to.

"All safe deposit boxes in banks or financial institutions have been sealed... and may only be opened in the presence of an agent of the I.R.S." - President F.D. Roosevelt, 1933
BitcoinINV

View Profile
October 26, 2012, 05:01:28 PM

I have said it read.....

The worst part all of you fail to see, is I gave BFL a chance to admit they were not even close to where they are supposed to be. You paid to expand a company and are going to get 0% return on it. You let your money in the form of pre-order so BFL could by all this crap and sell you your golden dreams. If you wanted to do that there is a guy on the forum who is doing that and will even pay you interest. This is all I have to say about this, If you want more info ask BFL, they are the ones who should be telling these things, its  shame it takes pressure from the GOV, to get any info out of them. What company does that?

You should post on topic its the rules these post are all about BFL having working ASICS the answer is NO and they never have.
If you want to attack me or ask me questions start a new thread or message me in private or even give me a email.
Have a great day! I know I will getting ready for this Hurricane lol

SgtSpike
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 26, 2012, 05:09:30 PM

I have said it read.....

The worst part all of you fail to see, is I gave BFL a chance to admit they were not even close to where they are supposed to be. You paid to expand a company and are going to get 0% return on it. You let your money in the form of pre-order so BFL could by all this crap and sell you your golden dreams. If you wanted to do that there is a guy on the forum who is doing that and will even pay you interest. This is all I have to say about this, If you want more info ask BFL, they are the ones who should be telling these things, its  shame it takes pressure from the GOV, to get any info out of them. What company does that?

You should post on topic its the rules these post are all about BFL having working ASICS the answer is NO and they never have.
If you want to attack me or ask me questions start a new thread or message me in private or even give me a email.
Have a great day! I know I will getting ready for this Hurricane lol
0% return on it?  Are you taking bets?  Or at the very least, are you willing to take the scammer tag once your "facts" turn out to be lies?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: