Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:46:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: is butterfly labs mining with those ASICs at the moment?  (Read 37505 times)
BitcoinINV

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2012, 05:28:25 PM

Really they are paying you Interest on the pre-order money you sent them? If you get your product then your just getting what you paid for with no interest from the loan. Explain to me how I am a scammer please lol this has got to be good.

Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SgtSpike
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 26, 2012, 06:25:22 PM

Really they are paying you Interest on the pre-order money you sent them? If you get your product then your just getting what you paid for with no interest from the loan. Explain to me how I am a scammer please lol this has got to be good.
No, why would they send me interest on pre-order money I sent them?  Neither I nor they made any sort of agreement along those lines.  I've never heard of any company giving their customers interest on money sent in from a preorder.  And returns WILL be greater than 0%, unless they never send out a product.

Compulsive liar = scammer in my book.  So, when all the garbage you keep spewing out as facts comes to light as being untrue, you become a scammer.
BitcoinINV

View Profile
October 26, 2012, 06:51:10 PM

Ok you think that way lol. Next time I need a loan from the community, I will tell them I am selling Pre-order bitcoins  and I will give them to you when I they are ready. When I collect all the pre-order money I am going to buy a giant amount of mining equipment, but I am not going to tell you that. When I do give you the coin, I will now have free mining equipment paid for by you. Thanks for the capital I needed to buy the equipment SUCKERS! But "shhh" I will not tell you that. Now pay you the coins I have mined from the equipment you bought for me with your pre-order money.

Anyone see that....... 

I have stated YOU WILL get you ASIC, It's just facked the way BFL goes about business. If you think they handle business in a proper manner you sir deserve a scammer tag.

Everything I have stated as a Fact can be backed up.... My opinion is that BFL took users funds and used it as a capital investment.
Or do you really think they are holding on to all those funds?

Inaba
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2012, 07:14:11 PM

Everything I have stated as a Fact can be backed up

Then do it or shut up.

My opinion is that BFL took users funds and used it as a capital investment.

Wait, I thought it was fact, not opinion?  Which is it?

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
deeplink

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

In cryptography we trust

View Profile
October 26, 2012, 07:16:05 PM

Inaba, I guess you didn't see my question yesterday. Does BFL have a working (hashing) prototype ASIC miner?
Inaba
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2012, 07:31:38 PM

No, we are waiting on our ASIC chips right now, as I've stated in a number of other places, though it's understandable if you have missed the posts, since they are spread out everywhere.

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
BitcoinINV

View Profile
October 26, 2012, 07:33:48 PM

Womp womp wahahahhahahah lol But I'm a dick cause I called it lol

BitcoinINV

View Profile
October 26, 2012, 07:34:52 PM

But wait so this means you have not got the test batch? Lmfao GOD FORBID if there is a problem right?

Inaba
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2012, 07:44:12 PM

Still waiting for the proof of the "facts."

crazyates
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile
October 26, 2012, 07:46:59 PM

Listen, if BFL is going to be testing on the main-net, it's going to be AFTER the initial shipments go out. Otherwise, the rising difficulty is too easily traceable.

Tips? 1crazy8pMqgwJ7tX7ZPZmyPwFbc6xZKM9
Previous Trade History - Sale Thread
BitcoinINV

View Profile
October 26, 2012, 07:50:52 PM

I posted the letter from GOV what more facts do you want, the fact that your company asked it not to be "Made Public" makes it even worse.

Inaba You mad bro?

Inaba
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2012, 07:53:33 PM

Here's my prediction for BitcoinINV's "proof"

BitcoinINV

View Profile
October 26, 2012, 08:00:16 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=120536.0

Ok how many singles and mini's has BFL sold?
Single price times 33%
Mini Price times 33%
This will equal around what the  from other sales, and this is a VERY VERY nice estimate. Common retail is 15% profit but this is BFL lol
Would that cover all those fancy machines and research? 2000+ units sold mostly singles I am sure maybe 100 mini's?

Inaba
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2012, 08:02:02 PM

And we're still waiting on the proof...

BitcoinINV

View Profile
October 26, 2012, 08:07:31 PM

You have not heard bitcointalk is "you are guilty till proven innocent"... where is your proof.
I have released more information for you company of value then you have.

Inaba you mad bro? Shocked

Inaba
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2012, 08:07:45 PM

Aw screw it, I see how this is going to play out, so let me just take care of it now:

while ($bitcoinINV['proof'] == "") post("Still waiting on proof...");

Ok, that should cover the rest of your posts in this thread.

SgtSpike
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 26, 2012, 08:08:47 PM

Ok you think that way lol. Next time I need a loan from the community, I will tell them I am selling Pre-order bitcoins  and I will give them to you when I they are ready. When I collect all the pre-order money I am going to buy a giant amount of mining equipment, but I am not going to tell you that. When I do give you the coin, I will now have free mining equipment paid for by you. Thanks for the capital I needed to buy the equipment SUCKERS! But "shhh" I will not tell you that. Now pay you the coins I have mined from the equipment you bought for me with your pre-order money.

Anyone see that.......  

I have stated YOU WILL get you ASIC, It's just facked the way BFL goes about business. If you think they handle business in a proper manner you sir deserve a scammer tag.

Everything I have stated as a Fact can be backed up.... My opinion is that BFL took users funds and used it as a capital investment.
Or do you really think they are holding on to all those funds?
Look dude, I preordered knowing FULL WELL that BFL had nothing to show for it at the time.  It's a risk (albeit I think a slight one) that they don't deliver.  I was willing to take that risk.

So, what exactly is your problem with BFL conducting business this way?  They aren't lying about it, and everyone who pre-orders willingly accepts the risks that they don't deliver, and the length of time that could potentially go by before they receive the products they pre-ordered.

Is it any different from, say, a project on kickstarter?  Why?

Also, now you're going from saying "you will get 0% return" to "you will get you ASIC"?  Huh?  If I have my ASIC, and it works, then by definition, I will have a return greater than 0% from the moment I turn that miner on.  You must have your business terminology confused.
Easy2Mine

Activity: 854

einc.io

View Profile
October 26, 2012, 08:10:17 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=109349.msg1204701#msg1204701
This guy invested 180k and is totally calm.
I have read so much garbage in this thread, because of what?
Because a looser can't miss a lousy 163 dollar for 1 Jalapeno.
No direct answer, only ask you to read this and read that.

I am not wasting my time anymore on this shit.

BitcoinINV

View Profile
October 26, 2012, 08:14:53 PM

I am as far along as BFL in my asic production and can provide just as much proof. But I am going to use Virtex 7's as a base instead they are way better then startix III. Ignore the lx150 marks in the new .bng they have been changed.

If you want the .bng file let me know Ill give it away for free for the lx150 models

SLok

Activity: 568

View Profile
October 26, 2012, 08:17:43 PM

I posted the letter from GOV what more facts do you want, the fact that your company asked it not to be "Made Public" makes it even worse.

Inaba You mad bro?
from the letter:
"Dear Ms Little,
I am writing in response to your letter of October 5, 2012 concerning Sonny Vleisides,"
etcetera.

The whole complaint was about one thing only, Sonny Vleisides, wasn't it?
You just tried to rake up the old shit that went on here for months, spreading fud, and a company asking to not make this fud public, is hiding something?

It looks to me that you are hiding something, by not giving details about what your complete complaint at the DA (or whatever it's called) in regards to BFL was. You got your whopping order cancelled, jeez, 1 jalapeno is a to scary investment risk, really?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=109349.msg1204701#msg1204701
This guy invested 180k and is totally calm.
I have read so much garbage in this thread, because of what?
Because a looser can't miss a lousy 163 dollar for 1 Jalapeno.
No direct answer, only ask you to read this and read that.

I am not wasting my time anymore on this shit.

+1

WARNING! Don't trade BTC with Bruno Kucinskas aka Gleb Gamow, Phinnaeus Gage, etc Laundering BTC from anonymous sellers, avoid!https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=649176.msg7279994#msg7279994 #TELLFBI #TELLKSAG #TELLIRS WARNING! Darin M. Bicknell, a proclaimed atheist, teaching at the Jakarta CanadianMontessori School. Drop your kids there at your own risk! WARNING! Christian Otzipka - Hildesheim is a known group-buy scammer, avoid! WARNING! Frizz Supertramp, faker with dozens of accounts here! WARNING! Christian "2 coins to see SLOk's" Antkow, still playing his little microphone...WARNING! Slobodan "Stolen Valor" Bogovac, faking being a ProfessorWARNING!Marion Sydney Lynn, google him, errr her, errr.. and lol
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: