Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:22:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SHAME ON YOU  (Read 3513 times)
msc_de (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 11:09:54 PM

Angry Angry Angry

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Beliathon

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2015, 12:29:22 AM
Last edit: June 29, 2015, 12:49:44 AM by Beliathon

What is it you're upset about again? Other people sharing orgasms in ways you and your imaginary sky-friend don't approve of?

Oh, alright then. In that case, kindly go fuck yourself to death while on fire in a church. Asshole.

Welcome to the internet by the way, THIS INVENTION MEANS DEATH FOR RELIGION,  IT HAS ALREADY BEGUN, YOUR IGNORANCE HAS NO CHANCE TO SURVIVE. Your children will mock you until you forsake your god (s). Your kind are and will continue to be forcibly removed from positions of power just like racists and all the other form of ignorant hatred of the past.

Remember Aaron Swartz, a 26 year old computer scientist who died defending the free flow of information.
Wilikon
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 01:39:52 AM

What is it you're upset about again? Other people sharing orgasms in ways you and your imaginary sky-friend don't approve of?

Oh, alright then. In that case, kindly go fuck yourself to death while on fire in a church. Asshole.

Welcome to the internet by the way, THIS INVENTION MEANS DEATH FOR RELIGION,  IT HAS ALREADY BEGUN, YOUR IGNORANCE HAS NO CHANCE TO SURVIVE. Your children will mock you until you forsake your god (s). Your kind are and will continue to be forcibly removed from positions of power just like racists and all the other form of ignorant hatred of the past.

The internet does exactly the opposite, even with 1000 sjw working 24/7 for the death of religion.. Buddhist monks, most of them are not using the internet for example. Billions of people see the internet as it is: a way to communicate ideas...

At the other hand of the scale...

How the World's Most Dangerous Group Uses Social Media

I.S. is run by people raised on the Internet, and they understand how to talk to young people using their language. By being technically and socially versed, they attempt to use these videos and images to tap into the hollow spaces of a person's psyche that have left them vulnerable. Hate how your life turned out? Join us and become something more. IS baits recruits with gifts like homes with free electricity, no rent, or the chance of something "better" in the after life. “Living in the West, I know how you feel—in the heart you feel depressed,” says British IS member, Abu Bara al-Hindi, in a video called “There Is No Life Without Jihad,”​ released by the Al Hayat Media Center (yes, IS has their own media center). “The cure for depression is jihad,” he continues.​ It's Marketing 101.

http://www.complex.com/pop-culture/2015/04/isis-social-media-methods

Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 02:43:23 AM

Yeah, the politicization of this latest same-sex marriage issue by the white house and their ilk is overboard. It's one thing to make a statement on it but it's another to go glory-style when a sizable minority of the US, which is the Christian variation of churches, is thoroughly against the whole thing.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 03:39:49 AM

Yeah, the politicization of this latest same-sex marriage issue by the white house and their ilk is overboard. It's one thing to make a statement on it but it's another to go glory-style when a sizable minority of the US, which is the Christian variation of churches, is thoroughly against the whole thing.

In most of the Western nations, heterosexuals are now facing reverse discrimination from the pro-LGBT lobby. In a few more years, things will get even worse. Imagine what would happen if Pinoccibitch is elected as the POTUS in 2016. She herself is bisexual, and will enact all sorts of laws and regulations against the heterosexual people.
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2015, 03:45:33 AM

Oh boo fucking hoo.

Seeing some of you guys go batshit insane over this is incredibly funny, same sex marriage has been legalised, the world hasn't ended, in the same way that the Fins taxing the church hasn't meant that the world is going to end. Stop being such a bunch of intolerent little shits and get over it, who gives a fuck if same sex couples wants to get married? Oh wait, nevermind, only you lot.

The way you lot are acting over the whole same sex marriage thing is the equivalent of spoilt children. I'm somebody who goes toe to toe with the left over issues like mens rights but seriously? Why the fuck is it any of your business what two consenting adults do in their bedroom? Oh wait, that's right, it's none of your fucking business. You're so quick to yell at the government for telling you what to do with your bodies when it comes to abortion or what people do in the bedroom and so on but one mention of gay marriage and you all go apeshit telling them exactly that they need to interfere with how grown adults handle their relationships.

Gay Marriage won, the world hasn't ended and never will, now get the fuck over it you fucking brainwashed medieval peasants, I'm not suprised some intolerent fucks on Bitcointalk came out of the woodwork after these announcements.
stevegreer
Legendary

Activity: 1148

Official Zeitcoin community ambassador

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 03:49:11 AM

Wow! I see tolerance of other people's opinions and beliefs is not one of your strong points.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 03:51:53 AM

Gay Marriage won, the world hasn't ended and never will, now get the fuck over it you fucking brainwashed medieval peasants, I'm not suprised some intolerent fucks on Bitcointalk came out of the woodwork after these announcements.

The two pro-homo comments posted here will give an idea about the nature of people who support this perversity. Just compare the comments in favor of faggot marriage, and those against it. It is clear which one is the more civilized group.  Grin

But then again, who cares? If someone verbally abuses me, I'll just ignore him and move on. The elephant keeps walking while the dogs keep barking.
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2015, 03:53:46 AM

You're trying to claim moral superiority for being intolerent towards others? Why am I not surprised? Good thing the majority of people are against crazies like you, also, if you're trying to group me in with Beliathon after the argument I had with him about Feminism, you're truly a moron.
jlauzon

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 04:00:31 AM

I don't like being told what I can and can't do. I support that for others. I'm not "for" or "against" the same-sex stuff.

I have homosexual relatives and friends, but they're still the same people I loved before I found out they were.

Trashing other people's religious beliefs is ignorant too.
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 04:05:04 AM

IS baits recruits with gifts like homes with free electricity, no rent, or the chance of something "better" in the after life.

Please don't mention the homes with free electricty here on the bitcoin forum, we might start to see a new trend with the btc miners joining IS.  Tongue
Beliathon

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2015, 04:12:05 AM

Wow! I see tolerance of other people's opinions and beliefs is not one of your strong points.
I loathe violence and love reason. Our world is a zero-sum game between the two, always has been. For the last 400 years or so our world has become more reasonable and less violent, this is good. Superstition (including religion subset) is the enemy of reason and ipso facto ally of violence.  Fewer religious people means a less violent civilization. A civilization of pure reason would have no interpersonal violence.

I want religion gone because I want to leave a kinder, more compassionate world for the next generation to inherit. And I'm going to get what I want because religion is a system of lies, an anaerobic bacteria which is at this moment suffocating to death in the oxygen-loaded air of the information age.

If you are a friend to religion you are a friend to violence,  like it or not. And I'd really appreciate it if you'd just do the rest of humanity a favor and send yourself to your afterlife paradise with haste, so the rest of us can enjoy the Paradise on Earth that science beckons us toward.

Remember Aaron Swartz, a 26 year old computer scientist who died defending the free flow of information.
Beliathon

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2015, 04:25:21 AM

But then again, who cares? If someone verbally abuses me, I'll just ignore him and move on. The elephant keeps walking while the dogs keep barking.
Your elephant has been getting weaker and smaller every year for three decades, and we scientist dogs are big and hungry. You know what the Internet is for you? It's deep mud, and you're bound to get stuck.

Then we feast. I'm going to enjoy watching the few remaining holdout Christians lose their minds over the next two to three decades. It's going to feel more and more like the end times because it really is for organized religion.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 04:34:04 AM

You're trying to claim moral superiority for being intolerent towards others? Why am I not surprised? Good thing the majority of people are against crazies like you, also, if you're trying to group me in with Beliathon after the argument I had with him about Feminism, you're truly a moron.

Who said that I am being intolerant? I don't have any issues at all with the homos, as long as they do whatever they want inside their bedrooms. What I don't want is them to take out obsecene rallies and protest marches in favor of sodomy. On the other hand, you are the one who is intolerant, abusing anyone whose opinion is different from yours.

Your elephant has been getting weaker and smaller every year for three decades, and we scientist dogs are big and hungry. You know what the Internet is for you? It's deep mud, and you're bound to get stuck.

Then we feast. I'm going to enjoy watching the few remaining holdout Christians lose their minds over the next two to three decades. It's going to feel more and more like the end times because it really is for organized religion.

I don't know WTF you are talking about. I am not a Christian. I am an atheist.
PenguinFire

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

That Darn Cat

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 04:49:24 AM

You mad bro.  Why is this a big deal to you?  Homosexual folk are just happy to have gained the same rights straight couples have at the federal level.  I beleive in equality.  The world is a tough place already without mean people like yourself.

dblink

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 10:35:14 AM
Last edit: June 29, 2015, 06:39:26 PM by dblink

Angry Angry Angry
Hey, I really do not know what is this trio-color lighting means on that building ?, since I found exactly the same trio-color lighting's on the HDFC Bank building, specifically they hired the powerful generators on rent to yield the power for lighting's.

stevegreer
Legendary

Activity: 1148

Official Zeitcoin community ambassador

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 12:52:57 PM

I loathe violence and love reason. Our world is a zero-sum game between the two, always has been. For the last 400 years or so our world has become more reasonable and less violent, this is good. Superstition (including religion subset) is the enemy of reason and ipso facto ally of violence.  Fewer religious people means a less violent civilization. A civilization of pure reason would have no interpersonal violence.

I want religion gone because I want to leave a kinder, more compassionate world for the next generation to inherit. And I'm going to get what I want because religion is a system of lies, an anaerobic bacteria which is at this moment suffocating to death in the oxygen-loaded air of the information age.

If you are a friend to religion you are a friend to violence,  like it or not. And I'd really appreciate it if you'd just do the rest of humanity a favor and send yourself to your afterlife paradise with haste, so the rest of us can enjoy the Paradise on Earth that science beckons us toward.

You post stinks with hypocrisy. You have a twisted logic if you think that religion is the sole cause of violence in this world. Good luck with your perfect world free of violence caused by the violent death of all religious people though. Oh, there's that hypocrisy again.

cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 01:07:53 PM

In most of the Western nations, heterosexuals are now facing reverse discrimination from the pro-LGBT lobby.

Citation or GTFO.

This is typical homophobic twaddle. Let me guess, you want to cite something dumb like a for-profit business, say a bakery, not being able to discriminate and choose whether they are going to serve a customer or not based on whether it offends their religious sensibilities?

Gay marriage is not about sex, it is about legally recognising a relationship between two people, irrespective of their gender.

Stop making it about sex because otherwise you end up looking like dumb-asses when somebody asks why, if marriage is supposed to be for a heterosexual couple to procreate, and only for that purpose, would you agree with heterosexual married couples who cannot or choose not to, have children?

What if the heterosexual couple are celibate? What if the gay couple are celibate?

OhNoes! How u gonna discriminate then? Won't *somebody* please have sex so we can judge whether or not it is disgusting and shameful.

The dying gasps of theist privilege to demand their infantile belief system be shown undeserved respect and deference for their bigoted hatred of anybody who doesn't show respect and deference for their right to hate those people who are not them.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
Beliathon

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2015, 02:50:49 PM

You post stinks with hypocrisy. You have a twisted logic if you think that religion is the sole cause of violence in this world.
Strawman argument; putting words in my mouth.

I never said religion was the sole cause of violence, I said it was the ally of violence. Superstition makes a less reasoned world, a less reasoned world is more violent because reason compels us away from violence and toward understanding.

Gervais

Activity: 366
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 02:58:42 PM

The two pro-homo comments posted here will give an idea about the nature of people who support this perversity. Just compare the comments in favor of faggot marriage, and those against it. It is clear which one is the more civilized group.  Grin

You're taking two users and they somehow represent the entire group of people who support something? That's like taking your silly opinions and applying it to whatever the fuck you are or identities you belong too.

Yeah bryant isn't a Christian from what I've observed, but he is a bigot who has an irrational fear or anyone who is different from him - muslims, people with darker skin, people who enjoy bumsex etc. I suspect he needs to get laid or come out of the closet  Grin.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: