Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:09:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: SHAME ON YOU  (Read 3513 times)
msc_de (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 11:09:54 PM

Angry Angry Angry

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Beliathon

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2015, 12:29:22 AM
Last edit: June 29, 2015, 12:49:44 AM by Beliathon

What is it you're upset about again? Other people sharing orgasms in ways you and your imaginary sky-friend don't approve of?

Oh, alright then. In that case, kindly go fuck yourself to death while on fire in a church. Asshole.

Welcome to the internet by the way, THIS INVENTION MEANS DEATH FOR RELIGION,  IT HAS ALREADY BEGUN, YOUR IGNORANCE HAS NO CHANCE TO SURVIVE. Your children will mock you until you forsake your god (s). Your kind are and will continue to be forcibly removed from positions of power just like racists and all the other form of ignorant hatred of the past.

Remember Aaron Swartz, a 26 year old computer scientist who died defending the free flow of information.
Wilikon
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 01:39:52 AM

What is it you're upset about again? Other people sharing orgasms in ways you and your imaginary sky-friend don't approve of?

Oh, alright then. In that case, kindly go fuck yourself to death while on fire in a church. Asshole.

Welcome to the internet by the way, THIS INVENTION MEANS DEATH FOR RELIGION,  IT HAS ALREADY BEGUN, YOUR IGNORANCE HAS NO CHANCE TO SURVIVE. Your children will mock you until you forsake your god (s). Your kind are and will continue to be forcibly removed from positions of power just like racists and all the other form of ignorant hatred of the past.

The internet does exactly the opposite, even with 1000 sjw working 24/7 for the death of religion.. Buddhist monks, most of them are not using the internet for example. Billions of people see the internet as it is: a way to communicate ideas...

At the other hand of the scale...

How the World's Most Dangerous Group Uses Social Media

I.S. is run by people raised on the Internet, and they understand how to talk to young people using their language. By being technically and socially versed, they attempt to use these videos and images to tap into the hollow spaces of a person's psyche that have left them vulnerable. Hate how your life turned out? Join us and become something more. IS baits recruits with gifts like homes with free electricity, no rent, or the chance of something "better" in the after life. “Living in the West, I know how you feel—in the heart you feel depressed,” says British IS member, Abu Bara al-Hindi, in a video called “There Is No Life Without Jihad,”​ released by the Al Hayat Media Center (yes, IS has their own media center). “The cure for depression is jihad,” he continues.​ It's Marketing 101.

http://www.complex.com/pop-culture/2015/04/isis-social-media-methods

Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 02:43:23 AM

Yeah, the politicization of this latest same-sex marriage issue by the white house and their ilk is overboard. It's one thing to make a statement on it but it's another to go glory-style when a sizable minority of the US, which is the Christian variation of churches, is thoroughly against the whole thing.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1217

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 03:39:49 AM

Yeah, the politicization of this latest same-sex marriage issue by the white house and their ilk is overboard. It's one thing to make a statement on it but it's another to go glory-style when a sizable minority of the US, which is the Christian variation of churches, is thoroughly against the whole thing.

In most of the Western nations, heterosexuals are now facing reverse discrimination from the pro-LGBT lobby. In a few more years, things will get even worse. Imagine what would happen if Pinoccibitch is elected as the POTUS in 2016. She herself is bisexual, and will enact all sorts of laws and regulations against the heterosexual people.
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2015, 03:45:33 AM

Oh boo fucking hoo.

Seeing some of you guys go batshit insane over this is incredibly funny, same sex marriage has been legalised, the world hasn't ended, in the same way that the Fins taxing the church hasn't meant that the world is going to end. Stop being such a bunch of intolerent little shits and get over it, who gives a fuck if same sex couples wants to get married? Oh wait, nevermind, only you lot.

The way you lot are acting over the whole same sex marriage thing is the equivalent of spoilt children. I'm somebody who goes toe to toe with the left over issues like mens rights but seriously? Why the fuck is it any of your business what two consenting adults do in their bedroom? Oh wait, that's right, it's none of your fucking business. You're so quick to yell at the government for telling you what to do with your bodies when it comes to abortion or what people do in the bedroom and so on but one mention of gay marriage and you all go apeshit telling them exactly that they need to interfere with how grown adults handle their relationships.

Gay Marriage won, the world hasn't ended and never will, now get the fuck over it you fucking brainwashed medieval peasants, I'm not suprised some intolerent fucks on Bitcointalk came out of the woodwork after these announcements.
stevegreer
Legendary

Activity: 1148

Official Zeitcoin community ambassador

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 03:49:11 AM

Wow! I see tolerance of other people's opinions and beliefs is not one of your strong points.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 03:51:53 AM

Gay Marriage won, the world hasn't ended and never will, now get the fuck over it you fucking brainwashed medieval peasants, I'm not suprised some intolerent fucks on Bitcointalk came out of the woodwork after these announcements.

The two pro-homo comments posted here will give an idea about the nature of people who support this perversity. Just compare the comments in favor of faggot marriage, and those against it. It is clear which one is the more civilized group.  Grin

But then again, who cares? If someone verbally abuses me, I'll just ignore him and move on. The elephant keeps walking while the dogs keep barking.
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2015, 03:53:46 AM

You're trying to claim moral superiority for being intolerent towards others? Why am I not surprised? Good thing the majority of people are against crazies like you, also, if you're trying to group me in with Beliathon after the argument I had with him about Feminism, you're truly a moron.
jlauzon

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 04:00:31 AM

I don't like being told what I can and can't do. I support that for others. I'm not "for" or "against" the same-sex stuff.

I have homosexual relatives and friends, but they're still the same people I loved before I found out they were.

Trashing other people's religious beliefs is ignorant too.
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 04:05:04 AM

IS baits recruits with gifts like homes with free electricity, no rent, or the chance of something "better" in the after life.

Please don't mention the homes with free electricty here on the bitcoin forum, we might start to see a new trend with the btc miners joining IS.  Tongue
Beliathon

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2015, 04:12:05 AM

Wow! I see tolerance of other people's opinions and beliefs is not one of your strong points.
I loathe violence and love reason. Our world is a zero-sum game between the two, always has been. For the last 400 years or so our world has become more reasonable and less violent, this is good. Superstition (including religion subset) is the enemy of reason and ipso facto ally of violence.  Fewer religious people means a less violent civilization. A civilization of pure reason would have no interpersonal violence.

I want religion gone because I want to leave a kinder, more compassionate world for the next generation to inherit. And I'm going to get what I want because religion is a system of lies, an anaerobic bacteria which is at this moment suffocating to death in the oxygen-loaded air of the information age.

If you are a friend to religion you are a friend to violence,  like it or not. And I'd really appreciate it if you'd just do the rest of humanity a favor and send yourself to your afterlife paradise with haste, so the rest of us can enjoy the Paradise on Earth that science beckons us toward.

Remember Aaron Swartz, a 26 year old computer scientist who died defending the free flow of information.
Beliathon

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2015, 04:25:21 AM

But then again, who cares? If someone verbally abuses me, I'll just ignore him and move on. The elephant keeps walking while the dogs keep barking.
Your elephant has been getting weaker and smaller every year for three decades, and we scientist dogs are big and hungry. You know what the Internet is for you? It's deep mud, and you're bound to get stuck.

Then we feast. I'm going to enjoy watching the few remaining holdout Christians lose their minds over the next two to three decades. It's going to feel more and more like the end times because it really is for organized religion.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 04:34:04 AM

You're trying to claim moral superiority for being intolerent towards others? Why am I not surprised? Good thing the majority of people are against crazies like you, also, if you're trying to group me in with Beliathon after the argument I had with him about Feminism, you're truly a moron.

Who said that I am being intolerant? I don't have any issues at all with the homos, as long as they do whatever they want inside their bedrooms. What I don't want is them to take out obsecene rallies and protest marches in favor of sodomy. On the other hand, you are the one who is intolerant, abusing anyone whose opinion is different from yours.

Your elephant has been getting weaker and smaller every year for three decades, and we scientist dogs are big and hungry. You know what the Internet is for you? It's deep mud, and you're bound to get stuck.

Then we feast. I'm going to enjoy watching the few remaining holdout Christians lose their minds over the next two to three decades. It's going to feel more and more like the end times because it really is for organized religion.

I don't know WTF you are talking about. I am not a Christian. I am an atheist.
PenguinFire

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

That Darn Cat

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 04:49:24 AM

You mad bro.  Why is this a big deal to you?  Homosexual folk are just happy to have gained the same rights straight couples have at the federal level.  I beleive in equality.  The world is a tough place already without mean people like yourself.

dblink

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 10:35:14 AM
Last edit: June 29, 2015, 06:39:26 PM by dblink

Angry Angry Angry
Hey, I really do not know what is this trio-color lighting means on that building ?, since I found exactly the same trio-color lighting's on the HDFC Bank building, specifically they hired the powerful generators on rent to yield the power for lighting's.

stevegreer
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 12:52:57 PM

I loathe violence and love reason. Our world is a zero-sum game between the two, always has been. For the last 400 years or so our world has become more reasonable and less violent, this is good. Superstition (including religion subset) is the enemy of reason and ipso facto ally of violence.  Fewer religious people means a less violent civilization. A civilization of pure reason would have no interpersonal violence.

I want religion gone because I want to leave a kinder, more compassionate world for the next generation to inherit. And I'm going to get what I want because religion is a system of lies, an anaerobic bacteria which is at this moment suffocating to death in the oxygen-loaded air of the information age.

If you are a friend to religion you are a friend to violence,  like it or not. And I'd really appreciate it if you'd just do the rest of humanity a favor and send yourself to your afterlife paradise with haste, so the rest of us can enjoy the Paradise on Earth that science beckons us toward.

You post stinks with hypocrisy. You have a twisted logic if you think that religion is the sole cause of violence in this world. Good luck with your perfect world free of violence caused by the violent death of all religious people though. Oh, there's that hypocrisy again.

cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 01:07:53 PM

In most of the Western nations, heterosexuals are now facing reverse discrimination from the pro-LGBT lobby.

Citation or GTFO.

This is typical homophobic twaddle. Let me guess, you want to cite something dumb like a for-profit business, say a bakery, not being able to discriminate and choose whether they are going to serve a customer or not based on whether it offends their religious sensibilities?

Gay marriage is not about sex, it is about legally recognising a relationship between two people, irrespective of their gender.

Stop making it about sex because otherwise you end up looking like dumb-asses when somebody asks why, if marriage is supposed to be for a heterosexual couple to procreate, and only for that purpose, would you agree with heterosexual married couples who cannot or choose not to, have children?

What if the heterosexual couple are celibate? What if the gay couple are celibate?

OhNoes! How u gonna discriminate then? Won't *somebody* please have sex so we can judge whether or not it is disgusting and shameful.

The dying gasps of theist privilege to demand their infantile belief system be shown undeserved respect and deference for their bigoted hatred of anybody who doesn't show respect and deference for their right to hate those people who are not them.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
Beliathon

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2015, 02:50:49 PM

You post stinks with hypocrisy. You have a twisted logic if you think that religion is the sole cause of violence in this world.
Strawman argument; putting words in my mouth.

I never said religion was the sole cause of violence, I said it was the ally of violence. Superstition makes a less reasoned world, a less reasoned world is more violent because reason compels us away from violence and toward understanding.

Gervais

Activity: 366

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 02:58:42 PM

The two pro-homo comments posted here will give an idea about the nature of people who support this perversity. Just compare the comments in favor of faggot marriage, and those against it. It is clear which one is the more civilized group.  Grin

You're taking two users and they somehow represent the entire group of people who support something? That's like taking your silly opinions and applying it to whatever the fuck you are or identities you belong too.

Yeah bryant isn't a Christian from what I've observed, but he is a bigot who has an irrational fear or anyone who is different from him - muslims, people with darker skin, people who enjoy bumsex etc. I suspect he needs to get laid or come out of the closet  Grin.
ridery99

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 03:07:38 PM

USA is going to be destroyed by nuclear strike in the future because of it's sodomity  Smiley
twats

Activity: 155

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 03:11:52 PM

USA is going to be destroyed by nuclear strike in the future because of it's sodomity  Smiley
Putin is that you?
stevegreer
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 03:15:54 PM

You post stinks with hypocrisy. You have a twisted logic if you think that religion is the sole cause of violence in this world.
Strawman argument; putting words in my mouth.

I never said religion was the sole cause of violence, I said it was the ally of violence. Superstition makes a less reasoned world, a less reasoned world is more violent because reason compels us away from violence and toward understanding.

Fair enough. But I will say that there is a huge difference in refusing to bake a cake or wanting marriage to be defined a certain way and wishing that all religious people would kill themselves. Your opinion also doesn't address the many non religious people throughout history who have committed horrible acts of violence or mass murder. I say that the total extermination of religion would do little to curb or even end violence in the world. Wars would be fought and people would be raped, maimed or murdered with or without religion present.
Anyway, respond if you want. It is obvious that nothing I say will change your opinion anymore than anything you say will change mind.

ridery99

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 03:16:47 PM

This painting ordered by the NWO from Denver airport tells everything:

USA, your countdown has begun. NWO is winning.
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 03:30:58 PM

USA Theists, your countdown has begun. NWO Reason is winning.

There, FIFY.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
saddampbuh
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 03:34:14 PM

why is it that everyone who disapproves of sodomy is assumed by liberals to be christian? atheist ussr and china didnt like it, india doesn't like it, homosexualism is a zionist inspired western phenomenon and it is opposed by the majority of people on the planet

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
ridery99

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 03:35:27 PM

People are just being brainwashed, that all. It's part of the NWO plan:

http://library.gayhomeland.org/0018/EN/EN_Overhauling_Straight.htm
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 03:37:29 PM

homosexualism is a zionist inspired western phenomenon and it is opposed by the majority of people on the planet

LOL. Citation or GTFO.

But, here's the thing, this isn't a thread about homosexual sex, this is a thread about ZOMG THE SKY IS FALLING!!!!1!! bigotry about the US deciding that it is wrong to continue refusing to legally acknowledge same-sex marriages as equal as opposite-sex ones.

Why do you homophobic bigots all want to screech about gay sex? Is there something else you want to tell us, perhaps?

Gay marriage is not about sex, gay or otherwise.

saddampbuh
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 03:44:01 PM
Last edit: June 29, 2015, 05:45:57 PM by saddampbuh

LOL. Citation or GTFO.

But, here's the thing, this isn't a thread about homosexual sex, this is a thread about ZOMG THE SKY IS FALLING!!!!1!! bigotry about the US deciding that it is wrong to continue refusing to legally acknowledge same-sex marriages as equal as opposite-sex ones.

Why do you homophobic bigots all want to screech about gay sex? Is there something else you want to tell us, perhaps?

because giving them legal recognition forces me to deal with them on pain of "discrimination" lawsuits

http://www.pewglobal.org/2013/06/04/the-global-divide-on-homosexuality/

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
Gervais

Activity: 366

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 03:52:08 PM

why is it that everyone who disapproves of sodomy is assumed by liberals to be christian? atheist ussr and china didnt like it, india doesn't like it, homosexualism is a zionist inspired western phenomenon and it is opposed by the majority of people on the planet

Because it's mostly the Christians in America that have a problem with it, but America is obviously not the world. Either way it's irrelevant. Nobody should take a Christian's opinion on anything seriously just like they shouldn't a racist or exonophobe as both based on fear and ignorance.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 05:36:16 PM

Homosexualism is a zionist inspired western phenomenon and it is opposed by the majority of people on the planet

Well.. as I have pointed out earlier, the pro-LGBT guys don't have an IQ of >60 to comprehend the truth. As far as they are concerned, the "world" consists of North America, Europe (with the exception of Russia, Ukraine, Belarus.etc), Latin America and Australia. Never mind that one-third of the world population lives in China and India, two of the countries which are fiercely opposed to sodomy.
RaginglikeaBoss

Activity: 302

Never before 11 P.M.

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2015, 05:42:25 PM

Welcome to the internet by the way, THIS INVENTION MEANS DEATH FOR RELIGION,  IT HAS ALREADY BEGUN, YOUR IGNORANCE HAS NO CHANCE TO SURVIVE. Your children will mock you until you forsake your god (s). Your kind are and will continue to be forcibly removed from positions of power just like racists and all the other form of ignorant hatred of the past.

Best post ever.  The anarchists only remain so a long as the power is on.  Once it goes out, the first thing they do is call the electric company or 911.

The hypocrisy blows my mind.

I officially state that I am in favor of local and federal government.  But I do believe they should always tussle against each other in order to stay in check.

Yes, I'm a day-trading capitalist.

Wilikon
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 05:49:08 PM

This painting ordered by the NWO from Denver airport tells everything:

USA, your countdown has begun. NWO is winning.

Not to derail this thread but... That denver airport is one creepy place
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_denver05.htm

msc_de (OP)

Activity: 770

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 07:53:00 PM

God damn you all to hell, asshole
CoinCube
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1055

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 08:47:12 PM

If we look at the issue rationally Beliathon it is easy to come to far different conclusion then you have.
Religion which tends to support traditional and stable family units has compelling long term demographic advantages.

If we look at the Mormons (one of the most conservative religious groups) we see the following.
1) lots of babies and that a solid majority — 87 percent — are born in wedlock
2) low rate of mothers living in poverty at 15.2 percent
3) low rate of unemployment among new mothers who are seeking jobs
4) Overall very high fertility rate around 3.0 children per woman

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/700079435/Utah-fertility-rate-tops-the-US-charts.html
https://hailtoyou.wordpress.com/2012/10/03/mormon-fertility-in-the-21st-century/

Compare this to San Francisco where the number of children born is far below replacement levels.
http://www.californiahealthline.org/articles/2012/11/26/birth-rate-in-california-reaches-record-low-many-experts-say

Conservative religions will survive an thrive in the future, despite any internal incoherence, because they advocate a traditional and healthy way of life that is consistent with human nature and compatible with multi-generational propagation stability and growth.

Beliathon

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2015, 10:18:51 PM
Last edit: June 29, 2015, 10:29:54 PM by Beliathon

No one gives a fuck what you don't like, that's the thing. Mind your fucking business. You'd get your teeth swiftly knocked in if you ever came to my neighborhood and publicly voiced your bigotry the cowardly way you do here whilst hiding behind your computer screen.

I hope some buffed ass gym-gays start using your living room as an orgy chamber, and wiping off their poopcum on your couch, bigot.

Well.. as I have pointed out earlier, the pro-LGBT guys don't have an IQ of >60 to comprehend the truth.
142 professionally measured Stanford-Binet timed test. Now sit the fuck down, because it's quite probable that relative to me, you're the intellectual equivalent of a seven year old with Down Syndrome.

saddampbuh
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 11:12:15 PM

No one gives a fuck what you don't like, that's the thing. Mind your fucking business. You'd get your teeth swiftly knocked in if you ever came to my neighborhood and publicly voiced your bigotry the cowardly way you do here whilst hiding behind your computer screen.
this person should have been born a black female

mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 12:02:36 AM

I dont get whats wrong, its moving forward whats already been going on for the longest time.

I mean, most will disapprove anyones views, but I dont know whats the whole debate since last time I checked we were accepting other laws to be passed.
jaysabi
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1115

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 12:33:26 AM

Oh boo fucking hoo.

Seeing some of you guys go batshit insane over this is incredibly funny, same sex marriage has been legalised, the world hasn't ended, in the same way that the Fins taxing the church hasn't meant that the world is going to end. Stop being such a bunch of intolerent little shits and get over it, who gives a fuck if same sex couples wants to get married? Oh wait, nevermind, only you lot.

The way you lot are acting over the whole same sex marriage thing is the equivalent of spoilt children. I'm somebody who goes toe to toe with the left over issues like mens rights but seriously? Why the fuck is it any of your business what two consenting adults do in their bedroom? Oh wait, that's right, it's none of your fucking business. You're so quick to yell at the government for telling you what to do with your bodies when it comes to abortion or what people do in the bedroom and so on but one mention of gay marriage and you all go apeshit telling them exactly that they need to interfere with how grown adults handle their relationships.

B-b-b-but the LGBT agenda is coming for all our man rights! Not a single man right is safe! We have to stop them before they pass laws forcing us to like penises!

In most of the Western nations, heterosexuals are now facing reverse discrimination from the pro-LGBT lobby. In a few more years, things will get even worse. Imagine what would happen if Pinoccibitch is elected as the POTUS in 2016. She herself is bisexual, and will enact all sorts of laws and regulations against the heterosexual people.

There isn't an emoji that rolls its eyes hard enough to convey the level of ridicule this position deserves, so this will have to do.

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 02:05:56 AM

Because it's mostly the Christians in America that have a problem with it, but America is obviously not the world. Either way it's irrelevant. Nobody should take a Christian's opinion on anything seriously just like they shouldn't a racist or exonophobe as both based on fear and ignorance.

Bullshit.  It's by far the world's Muslim population that has a problem with it.
BLKBITZ

Activity: 161

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 02:21:16 AM

Oh boo fucking hoo.

OH wow you really showed your intelligence. now that you have proved how "progressive" you are can we mention the fact that it may not happen in one second for shit to hit the fan but is a slow progress or there talking about the moral destruction.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 02:29:52 AM

Perhaps that thing IS a black female or a shemale.  Grin

Bullshit.  It's by far the world's Muslim population that has a problem with it.

Anyone with some family values will have problems with it. Russia is majority Orthodox. China is majority Atheist, while India is Hindu. The Middle-East is mostly Muslim, while Africa is either Muslim or Christian or Animist. Most of the people living in these regions oppose sodomy. So IMO, this has nothing to do with the religion.
Beliathon

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2015, 03:14:49 AM

I am black in South Africa, a woman alone on the Metro at 10pm, a gay child growing up in the bible belt, an Asian in Europe, a Chicano in San Ysidro, an anarchist in Spain, a Palestinian in Israel, a Mayan Indian in the streets of San Cristobal, a Jew in Germany, a Gypsy in Poland, a Mohawk in Quebec, a homeless veteran with PTSD in New York City winter, a pacifist in Bosnia, a peasant without land, a gang member in the slums, a miserable cubicle slave, an unemployed worker, a depressed student, and a Zapatista in the mountains.

I am the vengeful spirit of Aaron Swartz and all the others who died for liberty and equality, and I'm coming for all your lies. Capitalism chief among them.

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 03:27:21 AM

Perhaps that thing IS a black female or a shemale.  Grin

Anyone with some family values will have problems with it. Russia is majority Orthodox. China is majority Atheist, while India is Hindu. The Middle-East is mostly Muslim, while Africa is either Muslim or Christian or Animist. Most of the people living in these regions oppose sodomy. So IMO, this has nothing to do with the religion.
I'm not going to disagree with that.  There is no question of the historical origin of cultural rules against homosexuality - kings and warlords simply wanted the highest possible number of male babies for footsoldiers.  Any culture which generated more had a competitive advantage.  An obvious way to get a couple percent more baby production would seem to be to create severe penalties for non-baby-productive behavior.  A corrolary would be to smirk and look the other way when married women got banged on the side (unless of course it was a white woman and a black male, then the baby would show the heritage and that just wouldn't do)

I wouldn't call it "family values," you see. 
Beliathon

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2015, 03:33:29 AM

China is majority Atheist,
Mainland China is still a very superstitious place, not particularly scientifically inclined by western standards. Not a fair comparison though as they're just having their industrial revolution now, we had ours 150 years ago.

There's still the very problematic ancestor-worship and elder-wisdom myths going on in that culture, it's a culture extremely friendly to dogma. This culture inhibits disobedience, which in turn retards social progress.

That's why China has had so many revolutions, they build up enough repressed frustration and then - BOOM!

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 05:49:26 AM

Mainland China is still a very superstitious place, not particularly scientifically inclined by western standards. Not a fair comparison though as they're just having their industrial revolution now, we had ours 150 years ago.

There's still the very problematic ancestor-worship and elder-wisdom myths going on in that culture, it's a culture extremely friendly to dogma. This culture inhibits disobedience, which in turn retards social progress.

That's why China has had so many revolutions, they build up enough repressed frustration and then - BOOM!

这需要很多年,了解中国。
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 06:19:44 AM

I'm not going to disagree with that.  There is no question of the historical origin of cultural rules against homosexuality - kings and warlords simply wanted the highest possible number of male babies for footsoldiers. 

In that case peaceful and overpopulated societies must have been more tolerant to homosexuality. But that is not the case, as seen from the history textbooks. Some of the American Indian tribes practised infanticide, to slow down the population growth. But none of these tribes practised homosexuality, or tolerated it.
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 08:16:36 AM

LOL. Citation or GTFO.

because giving them legal recognition forces me to deal with them on pain of "discrimination" lawsuits

http://www.pewglobal.org/2013/06/04/the-global-divide-on-homosexuality/

So you claim that homosexuality is 'opposed' by the majority of people on the planet and then when asked for a citation you post stats that show the kind of people you're referring to as being against homosexuality. Backwards, ignorant and superstitious countries are the 'majority' you speak of. Forward-thinking modern countries are generally populated by people who understand that they have no right to oppose two adult choosing to have a relationship, irrespective of their gender.

Quote from: bryant.coleman
Anyone with some family values will have problems with it. Russia is majority Orthodox. China is majority Atheist, while India is Hindu. The Middle-East is mostly Muslim, while Africa is either Muslim or Christian or Animist. Most of the people living in these regions oppose sodomy.

You've already had it explained to you why these countries are likely to be breeding grounds for homophobia but, one quick question, wtf are you thinking by claiming "Anyone with some family values" will have a problem with it?

Are you trying to claim that nobody who isn't against relationship equality, as you are, can possibly have healthy and functional sociofamilial 'values'? Because that it utterly absurd, surely you can recognise that?

Oh, hang on,
Quote from: bryant.coleman
Well.. as I have pointed out earlier, the pro-LGBT guys don't have an IQ of >60 to comprehend the truth.

Ah, I see, no. No you don't recognise anything outside of your own warped prejudice and hatred. You are claiming that anybody who doesn't hate homosexuality, as you do, has an extremely low IQ. Enough said. You're an idiot.

saddampbuh
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 08:22:21 AM

I am black in South Africa, a woman alone on the Metro at 10pm, a gay child growing up in the bible belt, an Asian in Europe, a Chicano in San Ysidro, an anarchist in Spain, a Palestinian in Israel, a Mayan Indian in the streets of San Cristobal, a Jew in Germany, a Gypsy in Poland, a Mohawk in Quebec, a homeless veteran with PTSD in New York City winter, a pacifist in Bosnia, a peasant without land, a gang member in the slums, a miserable cubicle slave, an unemployed worker, a depressed student, and a Zapatista in the mountains.

I am the vengeful spirit of Aaron Swartz and all the others who died for liberty and equality, and I'm coming for all your lies. Capitalism chief among them.
so badass, much danger

saddampbuh
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 08:30:45 AM

So you claim that homosexuality is 'opposed' by the majority of people on the planet and then when asked for a citation you post stats that show the kind of people you're referring to as being against homosexuality. Backwards, ignorant and superstitious countries are the 'majority' you speak of. Forward-thinking modern countries are generally populated by people who understand that they have no right to oppose two adult choosing to have a relationship, irrespective of their gender.
the majority of people on the planet includes everyone, if i had meant the majority of people in north america, western europe and a handful of others with a strong jewish media influence, i would have wrote that

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 08:34:40 AM

Backwards, ignorant and superstitious countries are the 'majority' you speak of. Forward-thinking modern countries are generally populated by people who understand that they have no right to oppose two adult choosing to have a relationship, irrespective of their gender.

So in your opinion, Backwards, ignorant and superstitious means anyone who is opposing perversities such as sodomy, pedophilia and beastiality. And Forward-thinking and modern means everyone who are supporting this behavior. I will remain as backwards, ignorant and superstitious. Many thanks for your opinion.
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 08:37:13 AM

the majority of people on the planet includes everyone, if i had meant the majority of people in north america, western europe and a handful of others with a strong jewish media influence, i would have wrote that

But you're missing the point. Nobody with a healthy and functional neurology gives a flying one that you and your hateful bigotry are 'offended' by same-gender relationships, because your response to the situation is borne of toxic dysfunction within your sociofamilial environment. There is no rational justification for you to be so full of hate for gay people. None. Same-gender relationships have absolutely no bearing on your own personal life, so you have no right to demand that others change theirs to suit you.

Nobody has the right to demand to never be offended.

cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 08:41:15 AM

Backwards, ignorant and superstitious countries are the 'majority' you speak of. Forward-thinking modern countries are generally populated by people who understand that they have no right to oppose two adult choosing to have a relationship, irrespective of their gender.

So in your opinion, Backwards, ignorant and superstitious means anyone who is opposing perversities such as sodomy, pedophilia and beastiality. And Forward-thinking and modern means everyone who are supporting this behavior. I will remain as backwards, ignorant and superstitious. Many thanks for your opinion.

Oh, Bryant, you are a tool, an ignorant and toxic little tool.

Please explain why you are choosing to associate adults who have sex with each other in ways you are too immature to ignore as being none of your business and the abuse of children and/or animals.

That is a false association. But it doesn't surprise me in the least to see you post it. You are, after all, a demonstrable idiot. That's not an ad-hominem, by the way, you clearly have demonstrated repeatedly in this thread and others that you lack many basic reasoning skills.

saddampbuh
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 08:47:16 AM

But you're missing the point.
the point was that those who disapprove of sodomy were "mostly christian"

Nobody with a healthy and functional neurology gives a flying one that you and your hateful bigotry are 'offended' by same-gender relationships, because your response to the situation is borne of toxic dysfunction within your sociofamilial environment. There is no rational justification for you to be so full of hate for gay people. None. Same-gender relationships have absolutely no bearing on your own personal life, so you have no right to demand that others change theirs to suit you.

its not a question of taking offence but of those - the majority of the world's people, as i've shown you -  who don't want anything to do with sodomy, being forced to recognise faggot's "relationships" , bake cakes for them, marry them in public registry offices, put them up in hotels, have their kids educated by them

if they would carry out their perversion in the privacy of their own homes nobody would give them a second thought we have a situation where the entitlements of the sodomite minority are infringing on the rights of the non mentally ill majority

cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 09:00:43 AM

But you're missing the point.
the point was that those who disapprove of sodomy were "mostly christian"

The majority of fundamentalist Xtians oppose gay-rights, yes.
Quote from: bigot.saddampbuh
Nobody with a healthy and functional neurology gives a flying one that you and your hateful bigotry are 'offended' by same-gender relationships, because your response to the situation is borne of toxic dysfunction within your sociofamilial environment. There is no rational justification for you to be so full of hate for gay people. None. Same-gender relationships have absolutely no bearing on your own personal life, so you have no right to demand that others change theirs to suit you.

its not a question of taking offence but of those - the majority of the world's people, as i've shown you -  who don't want anything to do with sodomy, being forced to recognise faggot's "relationships" , bake cakes for them, marry them in public registry offices, put them up in hotels, have their kids educated by them

Let me ask you a quick question, why are you so fixated on sodomy? Do gay men force bakers and public officials to watch them have their gay-bum-sex?

Besides, what about gay people who are celibate? What about lesbians?

Where do you stand on people who aren't having gay-man-bum-sex but are in a committed same-gender relationship?

Quote from: bigot.saddampbuh
if they would carry out their perversion in the privacy of their own homes nobody would give them a second thought we have a situation where the entitlements of the sodomite minority are infringing on the rights of the non mentally ill majority

'nobody would give them a second thought' - except, of course, for the fact that in countries where violent homophobia is rife the, predominantly male, supposedly heterosexual, majority tend to spend an inordinate amount of time fixating on who 'might' be gay so they can. . .kill them.

Your views ferment violence and hatred all the while you're claiming you 'just want them out of your sight'. It is people like you who are the problem, you are toxic and possess an irrational fear of people who want to have a relationship you do not 'approve' of.

saddampbuh
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 09:43:47 AM

but the majority of people who are opposed to it are not christians

i'm sure there's a wikipedia entry for whatever logical fallacy you're employing here, someone get beliathon

Let me ask you a quick question, why are you so fixated on sodomy? Do gay men force bakers and public officials to watch them have their gay-bum-sex?

Where do you stand on people who aren't having gay-man-bum-sex but are in a committed same-gender relationship?

i guess i'm closest to the russian position on this, no need for criminalisation of their acts because its a waste of time and money but strict controls on what can be promoted in public, no marches, no legal recognition of "relationships"

'nobody would give them a second thought' - except, of course, for the fact that in countries where violent homophobia is rife the, predominantly male, supposedly heterosexual, majority tend to spend an inordinate amount of time fixating on who 'might' be gay so they can. . .kill them.

Your views ferment violence and hatred all the while you're claiming you 'just want them out of your sight'. It is people like you who are the problem, you are toxic and possess an irrational fear of people who want to have a relationship you do not 'approve' of.
nobody has called for violence against them so im not sure what that has to do with anything. don't expect me to renounce my belief because some people in africa or arabia who share that belief happen to be violent, this is some pussy charleston guilt by association reasoning

it is the handful of mentally deranged sodomites and their jewish and liberal western supporters who are the problem, spending their time doing everything they can to destroy the traditional values that made our civilisation great in the first place

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 10:05:58 AM

Oh, Bryant, you are a tool, an ignorant and toxic little tool.

I don't think that right now I require a character certificate from you or any of your faggot friends. When I need one, I'll definitely contact you. Thanks.

That is a false association. But it doesn't surprise me in the least to see you post it.

Brainwashed idiots such as you would like to ignore the obvious connection between pedophilia and homosexuality, but the stats speak for themselves.
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 10:30:15 AM

but the majority of people who are opposed to it are not christians

The majority of people opposed to homosexuality ARE theists. Simply because it takes a certain kind of ignorance to rage against something that has zero effect on your personal life. It takes the kind of ignorant demand for deference and respect infantile followers of mythical magic-man-in-the-sky 'believers' think they are entitled to.

i guess i'm closest to the russian position on this, no need for criminalisation of their acts because its a waste of time and money but strict controls on what can be promoted in public, no marches, no legal recognition of "relationships"

Yeah, we already know you don't want gay people to have the same rights as you. It's called 'being a bigot'. You basically want what you want and everybody else has to behave how you want them to behave. You're not much for treating decent human beings equally as decent human beings. You want to live in a world where you and your kind have the rule over anybody who isn't like you and your kind. And that fact thrills you and doesn't cause any consternation in you whatsoever that I have just described that you want to live in a fascist 'utopia'.

nobody has called for violence against them so im not sure what that has to do with anything.

Oh, sure, reducing large swathes of the population to second-class status doesn't cause twisted perceptions that they have less value than 'normal' human beings, like you and your kind, and are, therefore, routinely abused and discriminated against because they are, after all, second-class citizens, the 'ones we don't want to treat equally' as you and your kind believe.

this is some pussy charleston guilt by association reasoning

Let me guess, you're one of those nut-jobs who EVEN IN THE FACE OF EXPLICIT RACIST MANIFESTO, want to spin it that your idol only killed those black people because . . . drum-roll please . . .they were Christian! It was a hate-crime against Xtians, wasn't it, nothing to do with racism or anything like that. The confederacy wasn't about hating the blacks and wanting to continue treating them like animals, like property, noooooo, the confederates were simply 'Rebels' right?

The fact they were 'rebelling' against abolition of slavery is irrelevant. To you. It's all about how mother-fucking cool they were for being so god-damn rebellious!

Totally *not* about racism.

it is the handful of mentally deranged sodomites and their jewish and liberal western supporters who are the problem, spending their time doing everything they can to destroy the traditional values that made our civilisation great in the first place

You know what makes a civilization great? Being civilized. Treating human beings as equals. That is civilized.

You're just so full of bile and hatred you can't see the love and joy which comes from families who are supportive and nurturing and accepting of others who are supportive and nurturing. No, all you want to do is fill your world full of people you can hate, so you can hate them so hard and fill that empty void inside yourself.

adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 10:47:45 AM

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 11:28:01 AM

You know what makes a civilization great? Being civilized. Treating human beings as equals. That is civilized.

Treating humans as equal doesn't mean that everyone should allow faggot marriage. A marriage is an union between a man and a woman. For the last one million years or so, this has been practised. If the gay marriage is legalized, then tomorrow you will argue in favor of legalizing marriage between humans and animals.
saddampbuh
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 11:28:23 AM

Let me guess, you're one of those nut-jobs who EVEN IN THE FACE OF EXPLICIT RACIST MANIFESTO, want to spin it that your idol only killed those black people because . . . drum-roll please . . .they were Christian! It was a hate-crime against Xtians, wasn't it, nothing to do with racism or anything like that. The confederacy wasn't about hating the blacks and wanting to continue treating them like animals, like property, noooooo, the confederates were simply 'Rebels' right?
the nut jobs being motivated by concerns over race mixing and high black on white crime rates doesn't mean everyone who shares some of those concerns wants to go out and murder random blacks, any more that some traditionalists in africa going queer bashing means everyone in the world who opposes the sodomite rights agenda wants to murder homosexuals for being mentally ill

the pro-sodomy antifa activists are renowned for their violence but no one ever mentions them

this is how the liberal agenda spreads so quickly and gains acceptance everywhere that has a zionist controlled media. everyone is afraid to speak out against it. it spits out the same bs day after day and anyone who disagrees with it is painted out to be a psycho who wants to lynch people or re-colonise the empire or bring back slavery and whatever nasty things the liberals can come up with, and you can either go along with their agenda or accept being ostracised at school/university/workplace and have life made very difficult for you, because , so the jews tell us, who in their right mind wants a crazy person who sympathises with the views of a crazy mass shooter around them

cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 11:42:49 AM

Treating humans as equal doesn't mean that everyone should allow faggot gay marriage.

:facepalm:

Yes. Yes it does you fucking dim-witted numpty bigot. That's what 'treating humans as equal' means, that you don't get to pick and choose what people can or cannot do based on their gender, orientation or skin colour.

Get it? That is what 'equality' means. Treating people equally. Not discriminating against some of them by telling them they are not allowed to have an adult relationship with the same legal recognition as other adult relationships.

A marriage is an union between a man and a woman. For the last one million years or so, this has been practised.

Ah 'Tradition', possibly the worst justification for anything, ever. So, do you believe that simply because a practice has generally been done repeatedly a certain way for a long time that it lends any credence to the practice concerned? Because I suggest you go take a fucking look at some of the atrocities and barbaric acts of 'tradition' that human beings are routinely capable of.

If you do something repeatedly simply because it has been done repeatedly before, you're clearly an idiot and quite a dangerous idiot at that.

If the gay marriage is legalized, then tomorrow you will argue in favor of legalizing marriage between humans and animals.

Why? Why would I do that? What connection is there between two humans having their adult relationship legally recognised and human/animal relationships?

Your argument is the 'slippery slope' fallacy and is false.

cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 12:01:02 PM

the nut jobs being motivated by concerns over race mixing and high black on white crime

Here's the thing, why are you concerned about race mixing? It doesn't have any rational basis. Your 'concern' is disconcerting.

As for black-on-white crime, is there something different about black-on-white crime than any other kind of crime? What about black-on-black or white-on-white or the whole lot kinda mixed up into one coffee-coloured criminal act?

Concern about crime, yes, that is valid. 'Concern' about black-on-white crime is less about the crime and more about your hatred for black people.

doesn't mean everyone who shares some of those concerns wants to go out and murder random blacks,

No, but do you know a stone-cold mother-fucking fact about people who go out and commit racist hate crimes? They are racists. They perceive the world through their nasty racism and prejudices and you, you who might not actually do the deed and assault someone for being 'the wrong colour', you are part of their supporting network of 'sympathisers in general agreement'. You are an apologist for violent racism. You help fuel the fire inside their belly which drives them towards their racist violent acts.

the pro-sodomy antifa activists are renowned for their violence but no one ever mentions them

I don't for a second believe that this 'violence' you speak of from equal-rights campaigners arises out of nothing. I'm pretty confident you're simply referring to people who won't simply keep quiet while their liberty is being assaulted.

In any event, here's the thing you're missing. Violence is wrong from either side. Doesn't change the simple truth, though. You have no basis by which to declare yourself more important than a gay person. You are not special. Nobody is special. We are all human beings and some are healthy and well-balanced functional people and others, like you, harbour toxic hatred against other human beings for no apparent reason other than you don't like how they want to live as equals to you.

you can either go along with their agenda or accept being ostracised at school/university/workplace and have life made very difficult for you, because , so the jews tell us, who in their right mind wants a crazy person who sympathises with the views of a crazy mass shooter around them

Awwww, are the bad people stopping you from declaring your hatred freely?

TBH, though, it's probably not even that you're actually stopped from declaring your hatred freely, it's more likely that if you go to a place where decent human beings gather and readily announce your bigotry and hatred, they'll not want to associate with you.

So its not like your 'free speech' is being trampled on, it is actually more a case of you having to learn that there are consequences to that free speech as a result of it showing people your nasty and hate-filled mind.

saddampbuh
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 12:30:11 PM

Here's the thing, why are you concerned about race mixing? It doesn't have any rational basis. Your 'concern' is disconcerting.

As for black-on-white crime, is there something different about black-on-white crime than any other kind of crime? What about black-on-black or white-on-white or the whole lot kinda mixed up into one coffee-coloured criminal act?

Concern about crime, yes, that is valid. 'Concern' about black-on-white crime is less about the crime and more about your hatred for black people.
because there is 39 times more black on white crime than white on black crime. the fewer blacks we have around us, the less crime there is, but we aren't allowed to say that without always mentioning that it is white people's fault that blacks are committing the crimes against them

No, but do you know a stone-cold mother-fucking fact about people who go out and commit racist hate crimes? They are racists. They perceive the world through their nasty racism and prejudices and you, you who might not actually do the deed and assault someone for being 'the wrong colour', you are part of their supporting network of 'sympathisers in general agreement'. You are an apologist for violent racism. You help fuel the fire inside their belly which drives them towards their racist violent acts.
dylan roof doesn't have any sympathisers. if he'd shot some up some crips or new black panthers some white nationalist types might have been like ok fair enough but what he did was counterproductive. idiots shooting peaceful , religious blacks fills the people we need to get on our side with more guilt and self hatred.

I don't for a second believe that this 'violence' you speak of from equal-rights campaigners arises out of nothing. I'm pretty confident you're simply referring to people who won't simply keep quiet while their liberty is being assaulted.
i mean everyone from the assholes in black masks who go on anti austerity demonstrations and set fire to cars and businesses right up the the assassins and bomb planters we've seen recently in greece.

TBH, though, it's probably not even that you're actually stopped from declaring your hatred freely, it's more likely that if you go to a place where decent human beings gather and readily announce your bigotry and hatred, they'll not want to associate with you.
thousands of people are in prison for refusing to believe in the jewish gas chamber hoax. kids are being reported to the police for saying sodomy is wrong. a family had their polish foster kids taken away because they were members of ukip (british political party)

you may think these thought controls wont come to america but a recent poll shows 40% of people now support the introduction of "hate speech" legislation

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 12:44:29 PM

because there is 39 times more black on white crime than white on black crime.

These are the facts which the political correctness lobby is trying to hide. Everyone goes ballistic when the Jewish-funded mainstream media complains that the incarceration rate for Blacks is more than 10 times of that for the whites. But they ignore the fact that Blacks are far more likely to commit violent crimes, when compared to the whites.

Another fact that the PC lobby tries to hide is the relation between pedophilia and homosexuality. Homosexuals are far more likely to abuse children, when compared to heterosexuals. But off course, anyone who points that out is being labeled as a bigot.

http://www.wnd.com/2002/04/13722/
Wilikon
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 01:42:16 PM

这需要很多年,了解中国。

那是真实的

Beliathon

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2015, 01:58:48 PM

这需要很多年,了解中国。
那是真实的
不再

A marriage is an union between a man and a woman.
Marriage is little more than an obsolete vestigial organ leftover from the feudal age, when women were property. Marriage will gone in a few generations, along with religion.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 02:23:26 PM

Ah, I see, no. No you don't recognise anything outside of your own warped prejudice and hatred.

Oh... see who is giving lectures on prejudice and hatred. You are the one who hate people just because they happen to have a different skin color from yours. Jealous of white skin?

Study: everyone hates ignorant privileged white American males.

"Study"  Roll Eyes

As someone who pointed out here correctly, you seems to be a black female, who is jealous of people belonging to the other races.
Beliathon

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2015, 02:36:03 PM

Ah, I see, no. No you don't recognise anything outside of your own warped prejudice and hatred.

Oh... see who is giving lectures on prejudice and hatred. You are the one who hate people just because they happen to have a different skin color from yours. Jealous of white skin?

"Study"  Roll Eyes

As someone who pointed out here correctly, you seems to be a black female, who is jealous of people belonging to the other races.
As a white male I take that as a great compliment, it means I'm doing well at universal empathy and checking my privilege.

You should try it, it feels good to feel empathy for everyone you meet.

Hatred and bigotry don't feel good, especially later in life when you realize what an ignorant, awful human being you used to be.

pureelite

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 02:47:34 PM

Angry Angry Angry

This is a great shame for America and for the White House, I think they made a big mistake with this move.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 02:50:06 PM

"Study"  Roll Eyes

Really?  I thought he was a trans-black-female, actually a white male.  You know, someone who's inner self heshe thinks is black female.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 02:55:05 PM

Really?  I thought he was a trans-black-female, actually a white male.  You know, someone who's inner self heshe thinks is black female.

Similar to Michael Jackson? He was born as a black male, and by the time he died, he had transformed himself in to a white female.

As a white male I take that as a great compliment, it means I'm doing well at universal empathy and checking my privilege.

It seems that you are neither white nor male. In case you happen to be a white male (chances are less than 0.001%), then you are someone who has been brainwashed beyond belief.
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 03:58:45 PM

because there is 39 times more black on white crime than white on black crime.

Once again you are missing the point. I don't know if it is because you are doing so willfully or just because you're too dim to comprehend basic reasoning.

The prevalence of high rates of crime has nothing to do with the colour of one's skin and everything to do with toxic and dysfunctional sociofamilial environments.

People do not commit crime because they are black, they commit crime because they are dysfunctional. Society and 'normalisation' of harms through 'tradition' and unquestioning repetition of toxic behaviours, create the dysfunction these children are raised in. Being 'black' does not have a recognised psychological state. Do you understand this simple fact? Being female might, in that there are hormonal differences which might present a variation in neurological responses to certain conditions, but the colour of one's skin does not describe the neurochemical condition of its occupant.

dylan roof doesn't have any sympathisers.

Yeah. He does. You just don't want to admit that, by default, there is a part of you that understands how he did what he did, even if you think he targeted the 'wrong kind of nigger'. You are just, only just, mind, smart enough to know that what he did has resulted in immeasurable harm to your 'cause' and you now want to distance yourself from him. But if he had done same to a group of black guys shooting hoops on a basketball court you'd be far more ready to spout your excuses for it.

thousands of people are in prison for refusing to believe in the jewish gas chamber hoax.

Thousands? Bullshit. You are actually trying to claim that there are thousands of people in prison solely for the crime of being holocaust deniers? Utter bollocks, you ignorant twat.

kids are being reported to the police for saying sodomy is wrong. a family had their polish foster kids taken away because they were members of ukip (british political party)

I suggest you spend less time treating The Daily Mail as a serious information resource.

Another fact that the PC lobby tries to hide is the relation between pedophilia and homosexuality. Homosexuals are far more likely to abuse children, when compared to heterosexuals. But off course, anyone who points that out is being labeled as a bigot.http://www.wnd.com/2002/04/13722/

Firstly, wnd.com is a fucking joke of a website populated by people who shoot first and plead Christian persecution later. Citing it as an information resource is not going to provide your argument with any credibility.

Secondly, and more importantly. even if such a statistic were true, correlation does not equal causation. The majority of gay people are not paedophiles, but if the majority of paedophiles are gay then it would likely indicate that part of the dysfunction which led them to be paedophiles also led them to be attracted to their own gender.

Otherwise, the majority of homosexuals would be paedophiles, understand? Do you comprehend? If homosexuality was a defining characteristic of paedophilia then there would be no heterosexual paedophiles.

In any case, paedophilia is not usually about gender, it is about the gross abuse of trust and power over a vulnerable human being.

Beliathon

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2015, 04:11:31 PM

It seems that you are neither white nor male.
I'm both.

In case you happen to be a white male (chances are less than 0.001%), then you are someone who has been brainwashed beyond belief.
We've all been brainwashed, everyone who went to any kind of school has had their brains washed in one way or another. The difference between you and I, is that I've taken the time and effort to undo the critical thinking damage my brainwashing caused.

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 04:30:37 PM

It seems that you are neither white nor male.
I'm both.

In case you happen to be a white male (chances are less than 0.001%), then you are someone who has been brainwashed beyond belief.
We've all been brainwashed, everyone who went to any kind of school has had their brains washed in one way or another. The difference between you and I, is that I've taken the time and effort to undo the critical thinking damage my brainwashing caused.
So are you a white male on the outside and a black female on the inside?
Wilikon
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 04:40:46 PM

这需要很多年,了解中国。
那是真实的
不再

A marriage is an union between a man and a woman.
Marriage is little more than an obsolete vestigial organ leftover from the feudal age, when women were property. Marriage will gone in a few generations, along with religion.

谢谢资本主义

Wilikon
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 04:45:15 PM

"Study"  Roll Eyes

Race does not exist anymore... ONLY IF you get the approval from the power that be, the race baiters.

Xialla
Legendary

Activity: 1036

/dev/null

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 04:47:32 PM

Angry Angry Angry

This is a great shame for America and for the White House, I think they made a big mistake with this move.

for sure, I can't even imagine live in country, which is doing something like this with one of major building in entire state. tbh, it is really shame for US here..
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 04:54:14 PM

for sure, I can't even imagine live in country, which is doing something like this with one of major building in entire state. tbh, it is really shame for US here..

Why? Why do you feel so much hatred for the simple notion of allowing equality in legally-recognised relationships?

Xialla
Legendary

Activity: 1036

/dev/null

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 05:33:50 PM

Why? Why do you feel so much hatred for the simple notion of allowing equality in legally-recognised relationships?

notation may be done by gov on other buildings and places, even I'm from Europe, I expected, that White House is some kind of honorable building with history related to whole United States..I'm fine with equality support but not on this building, that's all
saddampbuh
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 06:07:23 PM

The prevalence of high rates of crime has nothing to do with the colour of one's skin and everything to do with toxic and dysfunctional sociofamilial environments.
we can argue about what causes black criminality until the cows come home but we cant argue that having fewer blacks in your community leads to there being less crime. correlation does not equal causation? i dont care what causes their bad behaviour.

Yeah. He does. You just don't want to admit that, by default, there is a part of you that understands how he did what he did, even if you think he targeted the 'wrong kind of nigger'. You are just, only just, mind, smart enough to know that what he did has resulted in immeasurable harm to your 'cause' and you now want to distance yourself from him. But if he had done same to a group of black guys shooting hoops on a basketball court you'd be far more ready to spout your excuses for it.
sure i understand how he did what he did, i can understand how paki muslims who lost members of their family to american drones want to become suicide bombers, that doesnt mean i agree in any part with their actions

killing blacks doesn't serve any useful purpose. their numbers are kept in check by abortions and the prison system and the problem really isn't the existence of blacks in white countries but the white traitor and jewish liberal rulers who empower them.

Thousands? Bullshit. You are actually trying to claim that there are thousands of people in prison solely for the crime of being holocaust deniers? Utter bollocks, you ignorant twat.
without a doubt thousands. solely for holocaust revisionism? then i dont know. germany alone prosecutes 10k+ people every year for non violent "right wing extremism" offences which include giving the roman salute, displaying ns emblems and agreeing with anything that happened under national socialism

there are a fuckload of people in europe having their lives ruined by the authorities for political thought crimes

I suggest you spend less time treating The Daily Mail as a serious information resource.
there's already a topic about the government telling schools to report muslim kids who say homosexuality is evil to the police and the ukip case was reported by every major news outlet

http://www.theguardian.com/society/2013/may/20/council-mistakes-ukip-foster-parents

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 06:20:28 PM

"Study"  Roll Eyes

Race does not exist anymore... ONLY IF you get the approval from the power that be, the race baiters.

Damn.  That sure am a shame.

These folks all be ways too serious like.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZT7xLjxuhs
WEB slicer
Legendary

Activity: 1120

1NF4xXDDpMVmeazJxJDLrFxuJrCAT7CB1b

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 02:31:17 AM

the world hasn't ended and never will
incorrect

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████████
░░░░███████████████████████████████████████████
░░░████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███████████████
░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████████████
░░████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░███████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
░░██████████
░░██████████
░░██████████
░░░██████████
░░░████████████░
░░░░█████████████████████████████████████
░░░░░▀███████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████████████████
░░░░░▄▄██████████████████████████████████
░░░░█████████████████████████████████████
░░░████████████
░░███████████
░██████████▌
▐█████████▌
▐█████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
▐██████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
░███████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░▐████████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░▐███████████████▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄████████████████
░░░░███████████████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███

███
███
!
#
HOMEPAGE
ANNOUNCEMENT
JOIN US ON SLACK
Beliathon

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2015, 02:35:30 AM

the world hasn't ended and never will
incorrect
QFT we know the world will end when Sol eventually cools and expands to Red Giant form. The close proximity heat will boil away this planet's oceans, and Earth will become like Mars, totally devoid of life.

In approximately 5 billion years, the sun will begin the helium-burning process, turning into a red giant star. When it expands, its outer layers will consume Mercury and Venus, and reach Earth.

http://www.space.com/22471-red-giant-stars.html

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 02:44:53 AM

killing blacks doesn't serve any useful purpose. their numbers are kept in check by abortions and the prison system and the problem really isn't the existence of blacks in white countries but the white traitor and jewish liberal rulers who empower them.

And the white traitor / Jewish numbers are kept in check by HIV / AIDS and other sexually transmitted diseases, which are spread as a result of sodomy and pedophilia. Anyway, just around 1.5% of the American population is Jewish. We have to analyze how this 1.5% of the population is being able to rule the entire country.
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 09:17:16 AM

I'm fine with equality support but not on this building, that's all

:puzzled:

So the one building which represents everything your country stands for, liberty and justice FOR ALL etc, is somehow defiled when it displays proud support at the accomplishment which brings even more equality to even more citizens of your nation?

Again, I'm not seeing why you would object.

we can argue about what causes black criminality until the cows come home but we cant argue that having fewer blacks in your community leads to there being less crime. correlation does not equal causation? i dont care what causes their bad behaviour.

That is why you continue to be part of the problem and not the solution.

Jesus Fucking Christ, you are one twisted individual. You have no interest in what toxic dysfunction might lead to there being a disproportionate number of incarcerated black people and call those who would work towards implementing social changes to reduce the inherent racism these people are routinely faced with and the many harms they are exposed to which lead to social disruption and criminality, traitors? Wow, you must consider yourself and the levels of melanin in your skin uniquely special and superior to people who have higher levels of melanin in their skin because, you do know, its melanin that causes social and cultural dysfunction, right?

Nothing to do with the anything else we might be able to change about the conditions people are raised in and routinely expose to.

No, fuck 'em right? You got yours by being fortunate enough not to have high levels of melanin in your skin, so you're alright, Jack.

there are a fuckload of people in europe having their lives ruined by the authorities for political thought crimes
Oh noes! An indeterminate number of hateful assholes are being prevented from spreading their assholery in a country which already experienced what happens when you let hateful assholes become powerful hateful assholes.

there's already a topic about the government telling schools to report muslim kids who say homosexuality is evil to the police and the ukip case was reported by every major news outlet

Firstly, the UK Government is trying to gauge what metrics might be reliable indicators of future extremism by looking at signs indicative of early conditioning. Homophobia in children is the result of hateful conditioning. It is not a sign of healthy and well-balanced parenting.

The UKIP case, if you took the time to read the facts, has already been explained as having been misrepresented and that the reasons for removal of the children was not because they were members of UKIP.

Your straw-man slippery-slope shenanigans are patently clear the moment you look into any of your claims.

cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 09:22:47 AM

And the white traitor / Jewish numbers are kept in check by HIV / AIDS and other sexually transmitted diseases, which are spread as a result of sodomy and pedophilia. Anyway, just around 1.5% of the American population is Jewish. We have to analyze how this 1.5% of the population is being able to rule the entire country.

. . .and blood transfusions. Don't forget those evil hemophiliacs and emergency blood transfusions of trauma victims . . .and drug-addicts who share needles, because we all know they're all evil and deserve to die, right?

Oh, hang on, what about those cases where someone contracts HIV through your 'approved' sex?

So, once again we're back at this weird place where unintelligent bigots rabidly cite 'facts' about sodomy, paedophilia and bestiality etc. in response to a change in the US law which merely permits the legal recognition of the committed relationship of two people of the same gender to be equal to that of people of opposite gender.

It isn't about dicks in bums, boys. It isn't about dicks in bums.

saddampbuh
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 11:22:27 AM

Jesus Fucking Christ, you are one twisted individual. You have no interest in what toxic dysfunction might lead to there being a disproportionate number of incarcerated black people and call those who would work towards implementing social changes to reduce the inherent racism these people are routinely faced with and the many harms they are exposed to which lead to social disruption and criminality, traitors?
right. i have no interest in taking more of white people's money and throwing it at black communities, or of introducing "hate speech" legislation criminalising statements which offend minorities, or of stigmatising parents who believe in traditional family values and taking their kids away so they dont grow up believing in national borders and marriage being between a man and a woman. we're already doing these things in europe and it accomplishes nothing except the ruining of white people's lives. maybe knowing white people are to blame makes dysfunctional minorities feel better about themselves when they're raping 12 year old swedish girls. i don't know.

if less blacks = less crime then we need to have less blacks in our communities. its not my job to solve someone else's problems and i dont care about blacks' problems until they they start impacting my or my people's lives.

The UKIP case, if you took the time to read the facts, has already been explained as having been misrepresented and that the reasons for removal of the children was not because they were members of UKIP.  
they were removed because the carers were members of ukip which doesnt agree with multiculturalism. the social worker who came and took the kids said so. the director of childrens services came out on national tv and said the same thing. the council later backtracked and tried to pretend the reason was something different but its all there in the open for you to read.

"These children are not UK children and we were not aware of the foster parents having strong political views. There are some strong views in the UKIP party and we have to think of the future of the children."
She added during an interview with BBC Radio 4's Today: "I have to look at the children's cultural and ethnic needs.
"I have legal advice I have to follow for the placement of children and I was criticised before for not making sure their cultural and ethnic needs were met.
"If the party mantra is, for example, ending the active promotion of multiculturalism I have to think about that... I have to think of their longer-term needs.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-20474120

this was the same council that admitted it turned a blind eye to child rape by paki muslim gangs because it didn't want to appear racist.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 12:12:03 PM

. . .and blood transfusions. Don't forget those evil hemophiliacs and emergency blood transfusions of trauma victims . . .and drug-addicts who share needles, because we all know they're all evil and deserve to die, right?

I don't think that right now HIV is spread through blood transfusions in the United States. The medical science has advanced enough to prevent such occurrences. And those who got HIV as a result of gay sex, and drug addiction, they are themselevs to blame for their troubles. Right now the state is sponsoring the ARV therapy for these people, from the tax money. So I am not going to cry a river.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: