Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:30:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SHAME ON YOU  (Read 3513 times)
BLKBITZ

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 02:21:16 AM

Oh boo fucking hoo.

Seeing some of you guys go batshit insane over this is incredibly funny, same sex marriage has been legalised, the world hasn't ended, in the same way that the Fins taxing the church hasn't meant that the world is going to end. Stop being such a bunch of intolerent little shits and get over it, who gives a fuck if same sex couples wants to get married? Oh wait, nevermind, only you lot.

The way you lot are acting over the whole same sex marriage thing is the equivalent of spoilt children. I'm somebody who goes toe to toe with the left over issues like mens rights but seriously? Why the fuck is it any of your business what two consenting adults do in their bedroom? Oh wait, that's right, it's none of your fucking business. You're so quick to yell at the government for telling you what to do with your bodies when it comes to abortion or what people do in the bedroom and so on but one mention of gay marriage and you all go apeshit telling them exactly that they need to interfere with how grown adults handle their relationships.

Gay Marriage won, the world hasn't ended and never will, now get the fuck over it you fucking brainwashed medieval peasants, I'm not suprised some intolerent fucks on Bitcointalk came out of the woodwork after these announcements.

OH wow you really showed your intelligence. now that you have proved how "progressive" you are can we mention the fact that it may not happen in one second for shit to hit the fan but is a slow progress or there talking about the moral destruction.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1217

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 02:29:52 AM

No one gives a fuck what you don't like, that's the thing. Mind your fucking business. You'd get your teeth swiftly knocked in if you ever came to my neighborhood and publicly voiced your bigotry the cowardly way you do here whilst hiding behind your computer screen.
this person should have been born a black female

Perhaps that thing IS a black female or a shemale.  Grin

Bullshit.  It's by far the world's Muslim population that has a problem with it.

Anyone with some family values will have problems with it. Russia is majority Orthodox. China is majority Atheist, while India is Hindu. The Middle-East is mostly Muslim, while Africa is either Muslim or Christian or Animist. Most of the people living in these regions oppose sodomy. So IMO, this has nothing to do with the religion.
Beliathon

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2015, 03:14:49 AM

No one gives a fuck what you don't like, that's the thing. Mind your fucking business. You'd get your teeth swiftly knocked in if you ever came to my neighborhood and publicly voiced your bigotry the cowardly way you do here whilst hiding behind your computer screen.
I am black in South Africa, a woman alone on the Metro at 10pm, a gay child growing up in the bible belt, an Asian in Europe, a Chicano in San Ysidro, an anarchist in Spain, a Palestinian in Israel, a Mayan Indian in the streets of San Cristobal, a Jew in Germany, a Gypsy in Poland, a Mohawk in Quebec, a homeless veteran with PTSD in New York City winter, a pacifist in Bosnia, a peasant without land, a gang member in the slums, a miserable cubicle slave, an unemployed worker, a depressed student, and a Zapatista in the mountains.

I am the vengeful spirit of Aaron Swartz and all the others who died for liberty and equality, and I'm coming for all your lies. Capitalism chief among them.

Remember Aaron Swartz, a 26 year old computer scientist who died defending the free flow of information.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 03:27:21 AM

Perhaps that thing IS a black female or a shemale.  Grin

Bullshit.  It's by far the world's Muslim population that has a problem with it.

Anyone with some family values will have problems with it. Russia is majority Orthodox. China is majority Atheist, while India is Hindu. The Middle-East is mostly Muslim, while Africa is either Muslim or Christian or Animist. Most of the people living in these regions oppose sodomy. So IMO, this has nothing to do with the religion.
I'm not going to disagree with that.  There is no question of the historical origin of cultural rules against homosexuality - kings and warlords simply wanted the highest possible number of male babies for footsoldiers.  Any culture which generated more had a competitive advantage.  An obvious way to get a couple percent more baby production would seem to be to create severe penalties for non-baby-productive behavior.  A corrolary would be to smirk and look the other way when married women got banged on the side (unless of course it was a white woman and a black male, then the baby would show the heritage and that just wouldn't do)

I wouldn't call it "family values," you see. 
Beliathon

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2015, 03:33:29 AM

China is majority Atheist,
Mainland China is still a very superstitious place, not particularly scientifically inclined by western standards. Not a fair comparison though as they're just having their industrial revolution now, we had ours 150 years ago.

There's still the very problematic ancestor-worship and elder-wisdom myths going on in that culture, it's a culture extremely friendly to dogma. This culture inhibits disobedience, which in turn retards social progress.

That's why China has had so many revolutions, they build up enough repressed frustration and then - BOOM!

Remember Aaron Swartz, a 26 year old computer scientist who died defending the free flow of information.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 05:49:26 AM

China is majority Atheist,
Mainland China is still a very superstitious place, not particularly scientifically inclined by western standards. Not a fair comparison though as they're just having their industrial revolution now, we had ours 150 years ago.

There's still the very problematic ancestor-worship and elder-wisdom myths going on in that culture, it's a culture extremely friendly to dogma. This culture inhibits disobedience, which in turn retards social progress.

That's why China has had so many revolutions, they build up enough repressed frustration and then - BOOM!

这需要很多年,了解中国。
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 06:19:44 AM

I'm not going to disagree with that.  There is no question of the historical origin of cultural rules against homosexuality - kings and warlords simply wanted the highest possible number of male babies for footsoldiers. 

In that case peaceful and overpopulated societies must have been more tolerant to homosexuality. But that is not the case, as seen from the history textbooks. Some of the American Indian tribes practised infanticide, to slow down the population growth. But none of these tribes practised homosexuality, or tolerated it.
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1249

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 08:16:36 AM

LOL. Citation or GTFO.

But, here's the thing, this isn't a thread about homosexual sex, this is a thread about ZOMG THE SKY IS FALLING!!!!1!! bigotry about the US deciding that it is wrong to continue refusing to legally acknowledge same-sex marriages as equal as opposite-sex ones.

Why do you homophobic bigots all want to screech about gay sex? Is there something else you want to tell us, perhaps?

Gay marriage is not about sex, gay or otherwise.
because giving them legal recognition forces me to deal with them on pain of "discrimination" lawsuits

http://www.pewglobal.org/2013/06/04/the-global-divide-on-homosexuality/

So you claim that homosexuality is 'opposed' by the majority of people on the planet and then when asked for a citation you post stats that show the kind of people you're referring to as being against homosexuality. Backwards, ignorant and superstitious countries are the 'majority' you speak of. Forward-thinking modern countries are generally populated by people who understand that they have no right to oppose two adult choosing to have a relationship, irrespective of their gender.

Quote from: bryant.coleman
Anyone with some family values will have problems with it. Russia is majority Orthodox. China is majority Atheist, while India is Hindu. The Middle-East is mostly Muslim, while Africa is either Muslim or Christian or Animist. Most of the people living in these regions oppose sodomy.

You've already had it explained to you why these countries are likely to be breeding grounds for homophobia but, one quick question, wtf are you thinking by claiming "Anyone with some family values" will have a problem with it?

Are you trying to claim that nobody who isn't against relationship equality, as you are, can possibly have healthy and functional sociofamilial 'values'? Because that it utterly absurd, surely you can recognise that?

Oh, hang on,
Quote from: bryant.coleman
Well.. as I have pointed out earlier, the pro-LGBT guys don't have an IQ of >60 to comprehend the truth.

Ah, I see, no. No you don't recognise anything outside of your own warped prejudice and hatred. You are claiming that anybody who doesn't hate homosexuality, as you do, has an extremely low IQ. Enough said. You're an idiot.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
saddampbuh
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 08:22:21 AM

I am black in South Africa, a woman alone on the Metro at 10pm, a gay child growing up in the bible belt, an Asian in Europe, a Chicano in San Ysidro, an anarchist in Spain, a Palestinian in Israel, a Mayan Indian in the streets of San Cristobal, a Jew in Germany, a Gypsy in Poland, a Mohawk in Quebec, a homeless veteran with PTSD in New York City winter, a pacifist in Bosnia, a peasant without land, a gang member in the slums, a miserable cubicle slave, an unemployed worker, a depressed student, and a Zapatista in the mountains.

I am the vengeful spirit of Aaron Swartz and all the others who died for liberty and equality, and I'm coming for all your lies. Capitalism chief among them.
so badass, much danger

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
saddampbuh
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 08:30:45 AM

So you claim that homosexuality is 'opposed' by the majority of people on the planet and then when asked for a citation you post stats that show the kind of people you're referring to as being against homosexuality. Backwards, ignorant and superstitious countries are the 'majority' you speak of. Forward-thinking modern countries are generally populated by people who understand that they have no right to oppose two adult choosing to have a relationship, irrespective of their gender.
the majority of people on the planet includes everyone, if i had meant the majority of people in north america, western europe and a handful of others with a strong jewish media influence, i would have wrote that

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 08:34:40 AM

Backwards, ignorant and superstitious countries are the 'majority' you speak of. Forward-thinking modern countries are generally populated by people who understand that they have no right to oppose two adult choosing to have a relationship, irrespective of their gender.

So in your opinion, Backwards, ignorant and superstitious means anyone who is opposing perversities such as sodomy, pedophilia and beastiality. And Forward-thinking and modern means everyone who are supporting this behavior. I will remain as backwards, ignorant and superstitious. Many thanks for your opinion.
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 08:37:13 AM

the majority of people on the planet includes everyone, if i had meant the majority of people in north america, western europe and a handful of others with a strong jewish media influence, i would have wrote that

But you're missing the point. Nobody with a healthy and functional neurology gives a flying one that you and your hateful bigotry are 'offended' by same-gender relationships, because your response to the situation is borne of toxic dysfunction within your sociofamilial environment. There is no rational justification for you to be so full of hate for gay people. None. Same-gender relationships have absolutely no bearing on your own personal life, so you have no right to demand that others change theirs to suit you.

Nobody has the right to demand to never be offended.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 08:41:15 AM

Backwards, ignorant and superstitious countries are the 'majority' you speak of. Forward-thinking modern countries are generally populated by people who understand that they have no right to oppose two adult choosing to have a relationship, irrespective of their gender.

So in your opinion, Backwards, ignorant and superstitious means anyone who is opposing perversities such as sodomy, pedophilia and beastiality. And Forward-thinking and modern means everyone who are supporting this behavior. I will remain as backwards, ignorant and superstitious. Many thanks for your opinion.

Oh, Bryant, you are a tool, an ignorant and toxic little tool.

Please explain why you are choosing to associate adults who have sex with each other in ways you are too immature to ignore as being none of your business and the abuse of children and/or animals.

That is a false association. But it doesn't surprise me in the least to see you post it. You are, after all, a demonstrable idiot. That's not an ad-hominem, by the way, you clearly have demonstrated repeatedly in this thread and others that you lack many basic reasoning skills.

saddampbuh
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 08:47:16 AM

But you're missing the point.
the point was that those who disapprove of sodomy were "mostly christian"

Nobody with a healthy and functional neurology gives a flying one that you and your hateful bigotry are 'offended' by same-gender relationships, because your response to the situation is borne of toxic dysfunction within your sociofamilial environment. There is no rational justification for you to be so full of hate for gay people. None. Same-gender relationships have absolutely no bearing on your own personal life, so you have no right to demand that others change theirs to suit you.

its not a question of taking offence but of those - the majority of the world's people, as i've shown you -  who don't want anything to do with sodomy, being forced to recognise faggot's "relationships" , bake cakes for them, marry them in public registry offices, put them up in hotels, have their kids educated by them

if they would carry out their perversion in the privacy of their own homes nobody would give them a second thought we have a situation where the entitlements of the sodomite minority are infringing on the rights of the non mentally ill majority

cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 09:00:43 AM

But you're missing the point.
the point was that those who disapprove of sodomy were "mostly christian"

The majority of fundamentalist Xtians oppose gay-rights, yes.
Quote from: bigot.saddampbuh
Nobody with a healthy and functional neurology gives a flying one that you and your hateful bigotry are 'offended' by same-gender relationships, because your response to the situation is borne of toxic dysfunction within your sociofamilial environment. There is no rational justification for you to be so full of hate for gay people. None. Same-gender relationships have absolutely no bearing on your own personal life, so you have no right to demand that others change theirs to suit you.

its not a question of taking offence but of those - the majority of the world's people, as i've shown you -  who don't want anything to do with sodomy, being forced to recognise faggot's "relationships" , bake cakes for them, marry them in public registry offices, put them up in hotels, have their kids educated by them

Let me ask you a quick question, why are you so fixated on sodomy? Do gay men force bakers and public officials to watch them have their gay-bum-sex?

Besides, what about gay people who are celibate? What about lesbians?

Where do you stand on people who aren't having gay-man-bum-sex but are in a committed same-gender relationship?

Quote from: bigot.saddampbuh
if they would carry out their perversion in the privacy of their own homes nobody would give them a second thought we have a situation where the entitlements of the sodomite minority are infringing on the rights of the non mentally ill majority

'nobody would give them a second thought' - except, of course, for the fact that in countries where violent homophobia is rife the, predominantly male, supposedly heterosexual, majority tend to spend an inordinate amount of time fixating on who 'might' be gay so they can. . .kill them.

Your views ferment violence and hatred all the while you're claiming you 'just want them out of your sight'. It is people like you who are the problem, you are toxic and possess an irrational fear of people who want to have a relationship you do not 'approve' of.

saddampbuh
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 09:43:47 AM

but the majority of people who are opposed to it are not christians

i'm sure there's a wikipedia entry for whatever logical fallacy you're employing here, someone get beliathon

Let me ask you a quick question, why are you so fixated on sodomy? Do gay men force bakers and public officials to watch them have their gay-bum-sex?

Where do you stand on people who aren't having gay-man-bum-sex but are in a committed same-gender relationship?

i guess i'm closest to the russian position on this, no need for criminalisation of their acts because its a waste of time and money but strict controls on what can be promoted in public, no marches, no legal recognition of "relationships"

'nobody would give them a second thought' - except, of course, for the fact that in countries where violent homophobia is rife the, predominantly male, supposedly heterosexual, majority tend to spend an inordinate amount of time fixating on who 'might' be gay so they can. . .kill them.

Your views ferment violence and hatred all the while you're claiming you 'just want them out of your sight'. It is people like you who are the problem, you are toxic and possess an irrational fear of people who want to have a relationship you do not 'approve' of.
nobody has called for violence against them so im not sure what that has to do with anything. don't expect me to renounce my belief because some people in africa or arabia who share that belief happen to be violent, this is some pussy charleston guilt by association reasoning

it is the handful of mentally deranged sodomites and their jewish and liberal western supporters who are the problem, spending their time doing everything they can to destroy the traditional values that made our civilisation great in the first place

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 10:05:58 AM

Oh, Bryant, you are a tool, an ignorant and toxic little tool.

I don't think that right now I require a character certificate from you or any of your faggot friends. When I need one, I'll definitely contact you. Thanks.

That is a false association. But it doesn't surprise me in the least to see you post it.

Brainwashed idiots such as you would like to ignore the obvious connection between pedophilia and homosexuality, but the stats speak for themselves.
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 10:30:15 AM

but the majority of people who are opposed to it are not christians

The majority of people opposed to homosexuality ARE theists. Simply because it takes a certain kind of ignorance to rage against something that has zero effect on your personal life. It takes the kind of ignorant demand for deference and respect infantile followers of mythical magic-man-in-the-sky 'believers' think they are entitled to.

i guess i'm closest to the russian position on this, no need for criminalisation of their acts because its a waste of time and money but strict controls on what can be promoted in public, no marches, no legal recognition of "relationships"

Yeah, we already know you don't want gay people to have the same rights as you. It's called 'being a bigot'. You basically want what you want and everybody else has to behave how you want them to behave. You're not much for treating decent human beings equally as decent human beings. You want to live in a world where you and your kind have the rule over anybody who isn't like you and your kind. And that fact thrills you and doesn't cause any consternation in you whatsoever that I have just described that you want to live in a fascist 'utopia'.

nobody has called for violence against them so im not sure what that has to do with anything.

Oh, sure, reducing large swathes of the population to second-class status doesn't cause twisted perceptions that they have less value than 'normal' human beings, like you and your kind, and are, therefore, routinely abused and discriminated against because they are, after all, second-class citizens, the 'ones we don't want to treat equally' as you and your kind believe.

this is some pussy charleston guilt by association reasoning

Let me guess, you're one of those nut-jobs who EVEN IN THE FACE OF EXPLICIT RACIST MANIFESTO, want to spin it that your idol only killed those black people because . . . drum-roll please . . .they were Christian! It was a hate-crime against Xtians, wasn't it, nothing to do with racism or anything like that. The confederacy wasn't about hating the blacks and wanting to continue treating them like animals, like property, noooooo, the confederates were simply 'Rebels' right?

The fact they were 'rebelling' against abolition of slavery is irrelevant. To you. It's all about how mother-fucking cool they were for being so god-damn rebellious!

Totally *not* about racism.

it is the handful of mentally deranged sodomites and their jewish and liberal western supporters who are the problem, spending their time doing everything they can to destroy the traditional values that made our civilisation great in the first place

You know what makes a civilization great? Being civilized. Treating human beings as equals. That is civilized.

You're just so full of bile and hatred you can't see the love and joy which comes from families who are supportive and nurturing and accepting of others who are supportive and nurturing. No, all you want to do is fill your world full of people you can hate, so you can hate them so hard and fill that empty void inside yourself.

adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 10:47:45 AM

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 11:28:01 AM

You know what makes a civilization great? Being civilized. Treating human beings as equals. That is civilized.

Treating humans as equal doesn't mean that everyone should allow faggot marriage. A marriage is an union between a man and a woman. For the last one million years or so, this has been practised. If the gay marriage is legalized, then tomorrow you will argue in favor of legalizing marriage between humans and animals.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: