Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:36:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [VOUCHED]STARBUCKS CARDS INTO CASH SAME DAY!*USA ONLY*FULL ESCROW UNTIL CASHOUT*  (Read 4373 times)
Bitcards11 (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 12:33:49 AM
Last edit: July 12, 2015, 08:02:16 PM by Bitcards11

100% FULL ESCROW UNTIL YOU SUCCESSFULLY TURN A STARBUCKS CARD INTO CASH

What is this guide?
-In this guide I will teach you how to turn starbucks gift cards into CASH; THE SAME DAY THAT YOU BUY THEM. You can buy $1000 in starbucks gift cards right here on cryptothrift for about $250. I am going to teach you how to turn that $1000 in starbucks gift cards INTO CASH THE SAME DAY YOU BUY THEM; AND IT'S 100% LEGAL!

What is required to use this method?
-ALL THAT IS REQUIRED IS THAT YOU LIVE IN THE UNITES STATES OF AMERICA & THAT YOU HAVE STARBUCKS FUNDS. NO OTHER LOCATION WILL WORK. Transportation can greatly speed up how fast/how much you can cashout per day, BUT IT IS NOT REQUIRED.

How much can I expect to make with this method?
-You can make insane amounts of money.. The possibilities are endless. I have had days WHERE I MADE OVER $3000 IN PROFIT IN ONE DAY. Not exaggerating at all. Starting out you can expect to be able to spend 1-2k a day and turn 1-2k a day into cash. Once you start getting the hang of the system you will be able to use/cashout 2-5k per day EASILY. This method does take time though. I will spend 8-12 hours working this method to make 2-4k a day.

Why would you sell this method?
-Because it is legal; therefore, this WILL NOT BURN. There is nothing illegal/wrong with this method that will cause it to be "fixed". So I am selling this method because it is worth a lot of money and will not slow down my ability to use it in any way.

Why is this so expensive?
-THIS IS CHEAP. You can make back the entire courses' cost in 1 DAY OF WORK.
*THE COST OF THIS WILL GO UP FOR EACH TIME IT IS SOLD*

100% FULL ESCROW UNTIL YOU SUCCESSFULLY TURN A STARBUCKS CARD INTO CASH

PRICE: $499

I AM ONLY SELLING THIS THROUGH CRYPTOTHRIFT ESCROW. Here is a link to my listing:
https://cryptothrift.com/auctions/download-misc/turn-starbucks-gift-card-into-cash-same-day-legal-147423/?liveconfirm=1

Here is a link to my cryptothrift profile; I also sell Amazon items at 65% of the original price (See my profile for details)
https://cryptothrift.com/user/amazontc
chronicsky
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1222

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2015, 02:18:30 AM

if you mean you giving a trick to change items bought from Starbucks giftcards to return for cash.
It's a one level fraud if you know
jace821

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 04:54:46 AM

Sounds like a license to print money so why sell it?
Athertle

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Go figure! | I'm nearing 1337 posts...

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2015, 05:54:38 AM

...or you could wait another day and turn it into cash with online card -> cash websites for free, without spending $989 on this thing.

subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 09:43:45 AM

"legal"

yeah im pretty sure its not, and you seem like you might be the same person that was offering "amazon refund services" too, even if youre not, both of those are illegal.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
padrino
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

https://www.bitworks.io

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2015, 10:47:29 AM

Some background from Reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/starbucks/comments/2i18qg/so_whats_the_deal_with_cash_back_on_starbucks/?

Don't know the details on the above but interesting take aways, depending on the state it's legal, Starbucks in some states don't do it at all.. Regardless the potentially illegal part would not be the cashing out itself but the source of the card..

1CPi7VRihoF396gyYYcs2AdTEF8KQG2BCR
Bitcards11 (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 02:09:44 PM

This is not breaking the cards down into $10 increments. This is turning $100-$400 purchases into direct cash at 100% face value.

It is not illegal. Doubt it all you want. I will have feedback as this sells as plenty are interested and I already have a few offers in on Crypto.

There is not ANY level of fraud involved in this.
Bitcards11 (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 02:18:43 PM

If you have any questions of the legality or whatever you want to make up; since nobody does anything but doubt a product they know nothing about, wait until I have feedback to purchase it.

Or continue to talk about a subject you know nothing about and keep making assumptions and no money off something that takes no time, nor effort, and is easy as hell to do.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 2327

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 03:03:06 PM

Some background from Reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/starbucks/comments/2i18qg/so_whats_the_deal_with_cash_back_on_starbucks/?

Don't know the details on the above but interesting take aways, depending on the state it's legal, Starbucks in some states don't do it at all.. Regardless the potentially illegal part would not be the cashing out itself but the source of the card..
according to that reddit thread, you simply go to a Starbucks location with your gift card and ask the cashier to cash out a portion of the card. It appears you can only withdraw small amounts at a time, however based on the fact that there are Starbucks at nearly every corner those small amounts would quickly add up.

In regards to the legality of this, it is clearly illegal. The cards are almost certainly purchased with stolen credit cards so you would be using something that is stolen (the gift cards) to turn into cash.

I am not even sure that Starbucks would actually allow people to withdraw funds on gift cards to cash. I know that most stores will not do this and I cannot imagine as to why Starbucks would be any different.

If I had to guess, I would say that the OP is probably trying to increase sales of his stolen Starbucks gift cards.
padrino
Legendary

Activity: 1428

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2015, 03:19:05 PM

If you have any questions of the legality or whatever you want to make up; since nobody does anything but doubt a product they know nothing about, wait until I have feedback to purchase it.

Or continue to talk about a subject you know nothing about and keep making assumptions and no money off something that takes no time, nor effort, and is easy as hell to do.

Read my statement again if you like, I said the cashing out of the cards is not illegal, but what makes the money is the source of the cards, and that can be quite questionable..

I am surprised that your purchase service has generated such a small number of positive feedbacks in the time it has been running, have you sold more but not received feedback yet?

1CPi7VRihoF396gyYYcs2AdTEF8KQG2BCR
Bitcards11 (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 06:34:45 PM

If you read my profile on crypto you can see it has been down. I've done 14 items on crypto total so far, and plenty off site, but for the last 3-4 weeks I've been having computer issues and been trying to work a new OS so I haven't been able to work on them. The service is down currently on crypto for another weekish and has been down for the past 2 weeks. It only ran for about 3 weeks.
Bitcards11 (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 06:37:22 PM

Also, you need some creativity to use this method and make thousands a day as I have. You don't have a store cash them out. You don't break down the cards in any way.

You are completely unaware of how this method works. Yes I suppose if the cards are dirty it could cause an issue; so know your source. I have never had an issue and I have obviously made thousands upon thousands at some of the same locations with the same cashiers.

Everything you are assuming is wrong. 
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 06:43:00 PM

I have never had an issue and I have obviously made thousands upon thousands at some of the same locations with the same cashiers.

Everything you are assuming is wrong.  

If you are on to such a good thing here earning upto 4k a day, why would you want to risk that by selling a few methods to people?

You say it is legal etc etc but as soon as a lot of people started doing it don't you think it will get a fix, or you think they would just want to lose 10,000's a day with the same method.

You don't need to convince anyone just go and do what you say you have been doing, the saying if it isn't broke don't try fix it, you should be enjoying your summer with all your 1000's made not caring about a few sales.
Bitcards11 (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 06:55:53 PM

As stated in the original post; this isn't illegal, immoral, or anything else. This won't ever be "fixed". You have been able to do this for years. Yes, YEARS.

This isn't some known method because nearly nobody knows it. I am selling it because it saves me from having to buy bitcoin to get starbucks cards or to do anything else I need.

I don't need this money; but why would I not sell it? Selling it changes nothing for me and doesn't change my ability to use this; let alone the fact that I have the knowledge that this won't "burn" because it isn't something that works like that. The only way it could cause a problem is if starbucks changed the way their cards could be spent; which I can't go into detail on, but it would be nearly impossible for them to change something that would eliminate the ability to do this... because all this requires is being able to spend the gift card.

I also stated that when I make 3-4k in a day; I spend 12+ hours working that day, and at least 5 hours of prep the day before. I've saved up PLENTY with this method and will still continue to do it.. But I know how valuable this is and I know I can sell the method and do 1/4 of the work I was doing before and I will most likely be able to make MORE than I was working all day doing this. This method is valuable as hell and I got lucky as hell to be the one to discover it.

As soon as this gets some sales and feedback I'm going to be making a shit load in BTC from sales; and everyone I sell to will be touching at least $500 in profit PER DAY if they have 3-5 hours to put in.

I'm not trying to convince anyone to buy this and I'm not lying about it in any way. I'm not hurting for the money; I'm one of the few people on here actually offering something that will help YOU out; because I don't believe in the way most people do their business.
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

Activity: 1919
Merit: 1230

AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 07:12:44 PM

Well, unless it is used to turn CHEAP SBX cards (read that as carded, stolen, cracked accounts or whatever is selling for 15%-50% ) there would be no benefit or reason to do it.  Why would I want to buy $100 SBX cards for $100 and then cash them in so obviously the INTENT is to turn the cheap, carded, cracked account SBX cards into illegal laundered cash since they start off as illegal to begin with.

If this is so "innocent,"  legal, moral and unstoppable and simple why not just advertise it in the newspaper or your own website and make millions?  Go on the NBC TODAY show or better yet Shark Tank for investors.  Let's be realistic on what the INTENT here is.  It's like all the "15% of cost" SBX card sellers who swear their cards are legit.  Why pick an anonymous website, hide behind an anonymous name and take untraceable funds if it is so "OK?"  

Why not just tell it like it is and maybe you'd "get some respect."  Cheesy  If you "don't need the money" then give away your "secret" or sell it for a $10 donation to war veterans.  Obviously if you are selling it for $1000 money IS important and (obviously) the questionable morality, if not illegality of it is not important either.  

Just sayin'
Bitcards11 (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 07:22:02 PM

I said know the source of your starbucks cards. I get cleanED cards with a receipt at 50% of their face value. So everything I spend is 100% clean and has a receipt. You can clean the cards yourself and use my method to make cash with them if you are nervous about their legality.

I am not trying to cover up the fact that most people sell carded/stolen cards. I'm saying my method involves nothing immoral/illegal. Unless of course you are spending stolen funds on my method; but that is a separate thing from my method. I clearly stated to know your source. It is 100% your decision to choose what type of cards you use. All I'm claiming is that my method will cause you know trouble of any kind.

Any direct questions you would like to ask? I will clarify everything as best I can.

ALSO, I DO NOT need the money. I stated this stops me from buying Bitcoin.. it saves me plenty of time... and regardless of the fact if I need money or not; you don't sell a method that you can make thousands a day with for pocket change. I already feel like I'm giving this away at an insane deal with the price being under a thousand.

Hell.. You could buy this method after work and spend the rest of the night working on it and have made all your cash back plus some profit by the end of the next day.

I'm not saying just trust me and throw your money at me. I'VE NEVER INVESTED IN A METHOD; EVER, THAT I DIDN'T THINK WAS A COMPLETE WASTE AFTER BUYING IT. Do your research, ask me whatever you want, and if you feel comfortable, INVEST!

This method is truly a gold mine. I know I'm more new to this site but anyone on crypto or MFC that has worked with me knows I don't deliver anything but perfect products; and that I'm not very active online because I'm out using my own methods EVERY DAY.
nikona

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 07:35:06 PM

If you can convert the cards to the face value in cash , can't you just buy all those carded cards which would atleast work for 1 day and have them converted into cash ?
Bitcards11 (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 08:03:40 PM

If you can convert the cards to the face value in cash , can't you just buy all those carded cards which would atleast work for 1 day and have them converted into cash ?

If you are okay with using dirty funds you most certainly can.

Edit: When I first discovered this method I sold it on the deepweb to 2 people for 2.5k each who would card their own cards and steal accounts and they have both had 4-5k+ days before. I don't really work with anyone who hits this everyday though. Most people will hit it for a few random days a few times a month and make 5-15k a month.
MiLkz

Activity: 616
Merit: 300

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 08:23:10 PM

Oh wow.. this thread amusing.. Roll Eyes

Even if this was legit..you are telling me an individual Starbucks store will pay out this kind of money with no issues?.. No way in hell..

A manager would be involved and the cash would have to be prepared ahead of time..

Grocery stores and stores like Rite Aid/CVS can sometimes not even pay out large Western Union money transfers. So they provide Money Orders for the amount they cannot pay out in cash.  Starbucks does not have money orders and depending on the time of day will not have $1000++ in cash to just give out..
Bitcards11 (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 08:35:26 PM

As I said you are assuming everything incorrectly about how you are getting cash back and where you are getting it. I can't say much without giving this away.

Starbucks will never hand you a penny; and yes, you will be getting cash the same day still.

I also offer full escrow until you cashout your first starbucks card. I'm posting this publicly that you could easily turn $150-$200 back into cash for your first purchase as well... So while in escrow you have the possibility to make $150-$200 within 1-3 hours depending on how long it takes me to explain it to you and what questions you have.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: