Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 03:09:53 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [VOUCHED]STARBUCKS CARDS INTO CASH SAME DAY!*USA ONLY*FULL ESCROW UNTIL CASHOUT*  (Read 4373 times)
chronicsky
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1222

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2015, 08:02:44 AM

I tried the guide, it was promised to work in Canada and USA , though it doesn't work in Canada but does in USA , hopefully if all goes well.
But , yes there is nothing illegal in it! Nothing at all.

Thank you

Good luck
Athertle

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Go figure! | I'm nearing 1337 posts...

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2015, 09:32:56 AM

I tried the guide, it was promised to work in Canada and USA , though it doesn't work in Canada but does in USA , hopefully if all goes well.

Thank you

Good luck

@OP, how much did you buy that account for? It must have been expensive because of the trust.

Just kidding. Smiley

Have you gotten a card into cash the same day? If not, that vouch is worth nothing.

sandy-is-fine
Legendary

Activity: 1919
Merit: 1230

AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 02:40:00 PM

Thank you

Good luck

You wrote:  though it doesn't work in Canada but does in USA , hopefully if all goes well.

Does that mean you haven't actually tried it and "hopefully" it works in the USA "if all goes well?"  Your vouch sounds kind of half-assed. Cheesy  
jace821

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 02:50:46 PM

Thank you

Good luck

You wrote:  though it doesn't work in Canada but does in USA , hopefully if all goes well.

Does that mean you haven't actually tried it and "hopefully" it works in the USA "if all goes well?"  Your vouch sounds kind of half-assed. Cheesy  

LOL now buying vouches!
chronicsky
Legendary

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2015, 06:53:19 PM

Thank you

Good luck

It means that he gave me the trick , i tried . It didn't worked in Canada , i tried in USA , it didn't worked in two states (where i had friends).
Though , i can assure you it does work but solely depends on the manager. You will know once you hear it , it's pretty cool! Shame i couldn't get it working for myself.

PS - NO , am not selling any vouch . what good will that do to me ?
chronicsky
Legendary

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2015, 07:23:01 PM

Thank you

Good luck

You wrote:  though it doesn't work in Canada but does in USA , hopefully if all goes well.

Does that mean you haven't actually tried it and "hopefully" it works in the USA "if all goes well?"  Your vouch sounds kind of half-assed. Cheesy 

It means that he gave me the trick , i tried . It didn't worked in Canada , i tried in USA , it didn't worked in two states (where i had friends).
Though , i can assure you it does work but solely depends on the manager. You will know once you hear it , it's pretty cool! Shame i couldn't get it working for myself.

How much did you pay for the guide. And truthfully, do you think it's worth 1000$..

If it works for you , it's really worth it! It gives you 100% cash . Though yeah it do not does 1000$ a day and it needs two days most of the time , not same day!

Bitcards11 (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 07:25:13 PM

I can't go into specifics and I would ask that you don't with this either ChronicSky; but you can confirm it.

If you aren't able to get cash there is a way you can still use this method to turn it into something more valuable than a starbucks card! Same day; still 100% legal.

Thanks for the review. Everyone else I have sold this too is on the Deepweb; none have followed through with leaving a review here but 2 have vouched for me there.
Bitcards11 (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 07:26:49 PM

ALSO THE PRICE OF THIS GUIDE IS NOW $499; DUE TO THE ISSUE CHRONICSKY HAD. I HAVE NEVER HAD THIS NOT WORK FOR ME BUT APPARENTLY THE STATES HE WAS IN IT DID NOT WORK (MIND YOU THIS MOST LIKELY WAS JUST HIS AREAS HE TEST IT IN; NOT THE WHOLE STATE)

Listing for the guide for $499 via cryptothrift:
https://cryptothrift.com/auctions/download-misc/turn-starbucks-gift-card-into-cash-same-day-legal-147423/
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 09:20:13 PM

Thank you

Good luck

How much did you pay for the guide. And truthfully, do you think it's worth 1000$..

If it works for you , it's really worth it! It gives you 100% cash . Though yeah it do not does 1000$ a day and it needs two days most of the time , not same day!

Great review Chronicsky! Even "less vouchy" than your first one.  You wrote:     "If it works for you it's really worth it."   That sure is a confidence builder!  So if it doesn't work for you then it's worth nothing.  Now the seller says "ALSO THE PRICE OF THIS GUIDE IS NOW $499; DUE TO THE ISSUE CHRONICSKY HAD. I HAVE NEVER HAD THIS NOT WORK FOR ME BUT APPARENTLY THE STATES HE WAS IN IT DID NOT WORK (MIND YOU THIS MOST LIKELY WAS JUST HIS AREAS HE TEST IT IN; NOT THE WHOLE STATE)"

Seriously this all goes back to the "cash in $5 gift cards unless your state doesn't require it" type of deal.  http://cons.wonderhowto.com/how-to/redeem-gift-card-balances-for-cash-0147298/   Take this back to "the dark web" sir.  When it's down to $4.99 let me know. I'll just have to miss out on getting rich "If it works for me" for $999.99 now only $499 "because it doesn't work in every state."  Cheesy  

Bitcards11 (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 09:33:05 PM

You are such a moron it's not that method as I've said 50 times in this post to. I actually linked the reddit link in another post and said it wasn't that.

Are you too stupid to read as well? Keep making 10% off your starbucks cards. I don't give a fuck if you miss out on this. ChronicSky is sending out runners and using this everyday still. He just isn't getting cash 100% of the time. Keep talking shit and trolling the forums; does nothing but show me you aren't doing anything useful or making any money yourself.

Must have been to ignorant to read the part that you still get something more valuable than a starbucks cards in those states. You don't lose either way.

You're a fucking child. I wouldn't sell you the method for shit.

You unable to read the part where I do this in $250-$400 increments? That's a bit different than getting $5 back in cash for a hundred different cards. Or do you not understand math either
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 10:07:15 PM
Last edit: July 12, 2015, 10:39:33 PM by sandy-is-fine

You are such a moron it's not that method as I've said 50 times in this post to. I actually linked the reddit link in another post and said it wasn't that.

Are you too stupid to read as well? Keep making 10% off your starbucks cards. I don't give a fuck if you miss out on this. ChronicSky is sending out runners and using this everyday still. He just isn't getting cash 100% of the time. Keep talking shit and trolling the forums; does nothing but show me you aren't doing anything useful or making any money yourself.

Must have been to ignorant to read the part that you still get something more valuable than a starbucks cards in those states. You don't lose either way.

You're a fucking child. I wouldn't sell you the method for shit.

You unable to read the part where I do this in $250-$400 increments? That's a bit different than getting $5 back in cash for a hundred different cards. Or do you not understand math either

LOL, you're a cool guy.  I love it.  All the ad hominem attacks (check dictionary.com if that word is too big for you) only shows you for what you really are, probably some 17yr old teenager sitting home without a friend.  You have STILL PROVEN ABSOLUTELY NOTHING just that you know how to throw around insults.  Your preaching to the wrong crowd here.,  Since neither accusation can be proven I guess I'd rather be a "moron" than a "scammer" although I can assure you my IQ is well above the "moron" status.  As for the rest of your highly intelligent quotes "too stupid," "ignorant," & "fucking child," (did I miss any?) you must have Googled "how can I look like a immature child in 10 words or less." Cheesy  I guess you weren't breastfed since you have a lot of anger in you. Breath in then out 10X VERY SLOWLY, I can assure you that helps.

You start off with "guaranteed 100% success"  then you allegedly give it (or sell it) to one person and that ONE PERSON can't use it "in the 2 states he has friends and in Canada" then you drop down to "well, if it works in your state so I'll sell it for 1/2 price and NOW it's "well, if it doesn't work you still get something more valuable than a Starbucks card."  And now your "semi-almost-voucher" is sending out his "runners" to break the SBX banks around the country.  Cheesy

FWIW I have never cashed in a SBX card for 10% or 99% because that would be money laundering or theft since the only cards you can make money on would be the ones we purchase from "questionable sources" for under face value.  Buying coffee with them is one thing since you can just play dumb when they go bad but buying them for the purpose of turning them into cash is either money laundering, theft or selling stolen goods. Does your "method" also include sources for stocking masks or at least how to hack the SBX cameras?   Cheesy

Here, this might help you, right from Google.  Here are some state laws regarding cashing gift cards (you're welcome):

California, have fun.  Of course Anything goes there:  Any gift certificate sold after January 1, 1997, is redeemable in cash for its cash value, or subject to replacement with a new gift certificate at no cost to the purchaser or holder. Effective January 1, 2008, any gift certificate with a cash value of less than $10 is redeemable in cash, which includes currency or check, for its cash value.

Colorado, Maine, and New Jersey allow gift card refunds, but the balance has to be under $5.

In Rhode Island and Vermont the balance has to be under $1.

Massachusetts allows refunds, but the balance has to be under $5 and 90% or more of the card's original value has to have been used

Montana allows refunds for cards with a balance under $5, but the card's original value has to be higher than that.

Washington State refunds gift cards with balances under $5, but you have to purchase something that dips your card total below $5.

Finally, Oregon does offer refunds, but the gift card balance has to be under $5 after a purchase (and a few other stipulations).

And here are the actual statutes from every state:  http://www.ncsl.org/research/financial-services-and-commerce/gift-cards-and-certificates-statutes-and-legis.aspx

Bitcards11 (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 10:43:36 PM

Glad your spending your time typing all that
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 10:46:59 PM

Glad your spending your time typing all that
  You can post all the negs you want. Get some of your ALTS to post them as well. I NEVER sell anything here so it means nothing to me.  But I'll give you one back just because your so cool.
MiLkz

Activity: 617
Merit: 300

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 10:58:31 PM

He was suspended off of cryptothrift for fraud just a few days ago, however, it seems he somehow weaseled his way back..

chronicsky's vouch was shitty as well, was worth the wait  Roll Eyes ..lol
DrogansonAlt

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 12:58:13 AM

Anybody that buys this guide is a fucking moron and wasted $500. A better use of that money is gambling it yourself and hoping you get a return.

The Starbucks market is over saturated with hacked/stolen gift cards and eventually will go the way of moneypak and vanilla reloads. Until then, stay safe and don't try this shit.
Bitcards11 (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 01:10:04 AM

And this method wouldn't work for legitament starbucks cards?! Oh yeah, IT WOULD. Fucking moron. You can buy clean cards off plenty of sites for 65-85% and could use this method. Bunch of high school dumbasses trying to chime in on something they know nothing about just to get their post count up
Triple

Activity: 847
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 01:27:53 AM

And this method wouldn't work for legitament starbucks cards?! Oh yeah, IT WOULD. Fucking moron. You can buy clean cards off plenty of sites for 65-85% and could use this method. Bunch of high school dumbasses trying to chime in on something they know nothing about just to get their post count up
And you're a thief. Your moneygram service was complete fraud.

Available for Rent - 25 Posts $100/Week. PM me
DrogansonAlt

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 02:15:25 AM
Last edit: July 13, 2015, 02:28:20 AM by DrogansonAlt

You're an idiot if you think this method actually makes ANY of the money you claim with legitimate starbucks cards. Gtfo, dude. Seriously. You're a fucking waste. Go back to the deep web with this bullshit.

Let me ask a real question before I dismiss everything you say as bullshit. If this method works with legitimate Starbucks gift cards that you can buy in stores then how does can you make so much money with those? Aren't you really losing money? All this method does is tell you how to turn those cards into cash, right? Where does the monetization of legitimate gift cards come in? I'll answer that question for you. It doesn't. There is NO WAY to make money cashing out legit Starbucks cards. NO WAY. So yeah...this method is illegal.
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 02:24:18 AM

Goodness, such anger!  Look at all the free bumps your getting. You should be thanking all us "fucking morons" & "high school dumbasses."  We get to raise our post count (and so do you) and we get entertained by your comments and you get free bumps for your thread.

If you live near NYC you should check this out (but they are available nationwide):  http://ask.metafilter.com/176929/Freecheap-anger-management-groups-in-New-York-City

Bitcards11 (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 02:09:06 PM

If you buy cards at 70% and turn them into cash that is profitable. If you buy them at 20% off crypto you can easily make the figures I said in a day. I didn't say it'd be fast I said I'll work 12 hour days to make that traveling around.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: