Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:17:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The road to the End of Religion: How sex will kill God  (Read 37176 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 09:56:13 AM

The peace of an atheist may last for a day, but the peace of a saved theist will last forever.
This will prove especially ironic after science conquers death.

Of course, we will never know it for sure... at least not until somebody dies.

Grin

----------

EDIT: There was a time when I thought that it was unfair of God to base His decision to allow everyone to die, on the sin of only two people (Adam and Eve - they didn't believe God). But now I see (by some of the adamant unbelievers in this forum) that we would have been down the tubes anyway.

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MakingMoneyHoney

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 01:20:53 PM

The peace of an atheist may last for a day, but the peace of a saved theist will last forever.

Grin

----------

EDIT: There was a time when I thought that it was unfair of God to base His decision to allow everyone to die, on the sin of only two people (Adam and Eve - they didn't believe God). But now I see (by some of the adamant unbelievers in this forum) that we would have been down the tubes anyway.

You should check out the book of Enoch (it's here, not in the bible). It talks about why humans got so out of control, that God sent a flood to wash most away.
Beliathon (OP)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2015, 03:19:32 PM

Fact: Today there are more atheists and less Christians in America than there were yesterday. The same will be true tomorrow. And the day after that.

How do I know this to be true? Simple demographic realities. Christians are much more common among the older (read: dying off) generations, while atheists are much more common among the younger generations.

Remember Aaron Swartz, a 26 year old computer scientist who died defending the free flow of information.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 04:28:35 PM

Fact: Today there are more atheists and less Christians in America than there were yesterday. The same will be true tomorrow. And the day after that.

How do I know this to be true? Simple demographic realities. Christians are much more common among the older (read: dying off) generations, while atheists are much more common among the younger generations.

That's why there is more Homeland Security day by day... to protect the Christians from terrorists.

Cheesy

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Beliathon (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2015, 04:38:39 PM

That's why there is more Homeland Security day by day... to protect the Christians from terrorists.
Fewer and fewer Christians, more guns, more paranoia, more fear, more desperate clinging to what little power they have left. And every citizen has a videocamera in their pocketphone.

This is going to be good.

Remember Aaron Swartz, a 26 year old computer scientist who died defending the free flow of information.
ibminer
Legendary

Activity: 1821
Merit: 2792

Goonies never say die.

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2015, 05:26:17 PM

That "fact" is BS. I may agree that there are more people every day against the idea of organized religion, churches, etc... but there are plenty more believers in God than there are atheists.
Your pretty much a troll, just one who believes the crap he spews  Cheesy

Beliathon (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2015, 10:05:23 PM
Last edit: July 17, 2015, 02:18:26 AM by Beliathon

That "fact" is BS.

Welcome to the thread. I can forgive you for not reading all ten pages, so here's something you missed new friend:

You act like the Internet will be here forever.

"Thou speakath as though the written word will remain for all time!"

You're wrong that it will die.
Compelling argument there, Socrates.

When I say "die" I don't mean "no believers at all", I mean a very tiny minority will be theists, like the Amish today.

Where is your more accurate recent graph without the silly lines going in opposite directions as the charted ones?
You want a more realistic graph? Here you go, a highly probable case:

And the best-case scenario for comparison:

To reiterate:
Quote from: Beliathon
That's today, 2015. And look what's already happening (in America) as a result:

Sooner or later we're going to bridge the technological gap between wetware (brains) and hardware (computers), and when that day comes you can kiss your religion goodbye forever.

Face it, theists. You've lost.

P.S.
It won't be long before all the poor kids in like China, India, and sub-saharan Africa come online, as those areas have the benefit of leapfrogging the entire landline telecommunications tech evolution. They go from no telecom straight to internet-connected smartphone networks. Those strong Christian trends in Africa will go poof once they do.

You're going to have to come to terms with the fact that within 25 years there will be more athiest Americans than there will be Christians.
Oh, also there will be more hispanics than whites, so deal with that too. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, WASPS.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 04:14:48 AM

Grin

----------

You should check out the book of Enoch (it's here, not in the bible). It talks about why humans got so out of control, that God sent a flood to wash most away.

Book of Enoch might be interesting. But Graham Hancock has provided the answer, even though he doesn't realize he has done so.

Youtube search on "Graham Hancock" and watch a few hours of his videos. He shows that modern archaeology has found Atlantis - the worldwide trade organization that was probably a one-world government. The thing that he doesn't say is that Atlantis was destroyed by the Great Flood of Noah's day. Of interest is his investigation of Gobekli Tepe, in Turkey.

Another thing that Hancock found is that those people were deep into drug use. But their drug use was of a different kind. It was a method to open themselves up to what we would call the spirits of demons. The whole spirit world operates in a different way for different reasons than we expect or understand. Part of it provides people access to the kind of thinking that helps them develop technology. Part of it turns people away from God.

God is protecting us by limiting drug use, even though the people He is using to do it don't realize that they are being used by God. When we get far enough into drug use again, that we call the devil back up from the abyss, shortly after that, Jesus will return. Remember, Jesus said, "As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the [second] coming of the Son of Man."

Smiley

MakingMoneyHoney

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 04:35:22 AM

Grin

----------

Book of Enoch might be interesting. But Graham Hancock has provided the answer, even though he doesn't realize he has done so.

Youtube search on "Graham Hancock" and watch a few hours of his videos. He shows that modern archaeology has found Atlantis - the worldwide trade organization that was probably a one-world government. The thing that he doesn't say is that Atlantis was destroyed by the Great Flood of Noah's day. Of interest is his investigation of Gobekli Tepe, in Turkey.

Another thing that Hancock found is that those people were deep into drug use. But their drug use was of a different kind. It was a method to open themselves up to what we would call the spirits of demons. The whole spirit world operates in a different way for different reasons than we expect or understand. Part of it provides people access to the kind of thinking that helps them develop technology. Part of it turns people away from God.

God is protecting us by limiting drug use, even though the people He is using to do it don't realize that they are being used by God. When we get far enough into drug use again, that we call the devil back up from the abyss, shortly after that, Jesus will return. Remember, Jesus said, "As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the [second] coming of the Son of Man."

Smiley

I would trust Enoch over Graham Hancock. Enoch is referenced by other people in the bible, and also has several verses that say about the same thing as other verses in the bible. I won't say there isn't an Atlantis, there most likely was.

"Part of it provides people access to the kind of thinking that helps them develop technology. Part of it turns people away from God."

I don't know if you're trying to say using drugs to develop technology is good or bad here. It seems like you think it's ok in some ways. Nothing good can come from using psychotropic drugs, ever. It opens you up to demons.

Proverbs 20:1 Wine is a mocker, strong drink a brawler, and whoever is led astray by it is not wise.

Proverbs 23:29-35 Who has woe? Who has sorrow? Who has strife? Who has complaining? Who has wounds without cause? Who has redness of eyes? Those who tarry long over wine; those who go to try mixed wine. Do not look at wine when it is red, when it sparkles in the cup and goes down smoothly. In the end it bites like a serpent and stings like an adder. Your eyes will see strange things, and your heart utter perverse things.

Those lines are just for wine and beer, psych drugs are much worse.

Enoch clearly says that the demons brought in technology and tools, that they didn't have back then. Things like mirrors, and makeup, and swords. You can see mirrors and makeup would lead to pride or feeling bad about appearance. Swords would be used to hurt each other. They brought items (technology at the time) that brought more sin and pain. When the humans were simple, they were happy. Ignorance is bliss. Technology corrupted them. The more technology we have as a human race, the more we sin. I'm not saying technology is all bad, and people should stop using it. I'm just saying in general, it's corrupted us over time.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 11:34:46 AM

Grin

----------

Smiley

I would trust Enoch over Graham Hancock. Enoch is referenced by other people in the bible, and also has several verses that say about the same thing as other verses in the bible. I won't say there isn't an Atlantis, there most likely was.

"Part of it provides people access to the kind of thinking that helps them develop technology. Part of it turns people away from God."

I don't know if you're trying to say using drugs to develop technology is good or bad here. It seems like you think it's ok in some ways. Nothing good can come from using psychotropic drugs, ever. It opens you up to demons.

Proverbs 20:1 Wine is a mocker, strong drink a brawler, and whoever is led astray by it is not wise.

Proverbs 23:29-35 Who has woe? Who has sorrow? Who has strife? Who has complaining? Who has wounds without cause? Who has redness of eyes? Those who tarry long over wine; those who go to try mixed wine. Do not look at wine when it is red, when it sparkles in the cup and goes down smoothly. In the end it bites like a serpent and stings like an adder. Your eyes will see strange things, and your heart utter perverse things.

Those lines are just for wine and beer, psych drugs are much worse.

Enoch clearly says that the demons brought in technology and tools, that they didn't have back then. Things like mirrors, and makeup, and swords. You can see mirrors and makeup would lead to pride or feeling bad about appearance. Swords would be used to hurt each other. They brought items (technology at the time) that brought more sin and pain. When the humans were simple, they were happy. Ignorance is bliss. Technology corrupted them. The more technology we have as a human race, the more we sin. I'm not saying technology is all bad, and people should stop using it. I'm just saying in general, it's corrupted us over time.

The thing that I am saying is, how do we go from a world that is reasonably stable to one that God would destroy? How do we go from stability to such wickedness that Jesus would predict, "As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man?" Worldly people and atheists don't place any strength in the Bible, even if they happen to read it. If they read the Book of Enoch, they consider it fictional.

No. The way we go to a bad world is through sinning. The way we go to a world that God would destroy is through drugs - demon contact. Without knowing it, Graham Hancock and a few others have shown why it happened to the world of Noah's day, Atlantis.

The timing of Hancock and other archaeologists is off. They think it happened 12,500 years ago, but because of changes in the way physics operates - Rupert Sheldrake shows this - we don't know exactly when it happened. The Bible suggests about 5,000 years ago. But the Bible isn't to be used for showing exact things like the direct times of the past... at least not in everything.

In other words, Graham Hancock is corroborating the basic things that Enoch wrote.

Drugs cause people to contact demons for technology. Contacting demons isn't something like one does when he talks to another person on the phone. Demon contact includes waking up parts of the brain in such a way that one can, at times, calculate scientific phenomenon in ways that he could never think without the drugs. When the people of early earth did it, they moved away from God and into trusting themselves. This is something God did not allow back then, and will not allow in the future.

We are gradually moving into a time when the world will be ripe for another destruction from God like the flood. But this time Jesus will return and straighten things out permanently. There's no getting around it.

If you see a formal opening of the room of knowledge under the left(?) front paw of the Sphinx - a thing that the Egyptian government is not currently allowing - you will know that the knowledge of the ancients - the things that brought their destruction down on them in the Great Flood - are about to be revealed to mankind again. Mankind thinks that it can manage such knowledge. But they can't. It will only prove to destroy us again, like it did the first time... this time through the returning of Jesus.

Smiley

n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 11:56:25 AM

Religion is good until don't go to the extremism. It is a sure shelter for everyone who believe that this will help he/she in the difficulty he/she have or will have. If he/she feel that believe in God (in every kind of positive God) that will help them in every moment they will need help.

The obstacles to believe in God may results in extremism of another way and it is the same (problem) like the extremism in religion itself.

So be free in believing in which you want and let the other be free to believe in which they believe. The key is the positivity. Until there it will be positivity everything go fine. Otherwise .... problems.

Even in sex.  Wink
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 12:05:17 PM

Religion is good until don't go to the extremism. It is a sure shelter for everyone who believe in difficulty he/she have or will have. If he/she feel that believe in God (in every kind of positive God) that will help them in every moment they will need help.

The obstacles to believe in God may results in extremism of another way and it is the same (problem) like the extremism in religion itself.

So be free in believing in which you want and let the other be free to believe in which they believe. The key is the positivity. Until there it will be positivity everything go fine. Otherwise .... problems.

Is there a religion that is correct, or nearly so? If there is a correct religion, a religion that acts completely according to reality, which one is it? Perhaps it is one of the religions of extremism. Perhaps it is the religion of non-extremism towards any religion. Perhaps it is the religion of doing and being what you feel. How do we know which one is the truth?

If people were right about the way that they feel all the time, there wouldn't be any car accidents or other accidents.

Smiley

Beliathon (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2015, 03:13:59 AM

Religion is good until don't go to the extremism.
In the age of Reason in which we now live, superstition itself has become the extreme. Religion is superstition, ergo theism is extremism.

Theism displayed on the internet is farcical, approaching dark comedy.

n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 06:33:24 AM

In the age of Reason in which we now live, superstition itself has become the extreme. Religion is superstition, ergo theism is extremism.

I myself I'm not a believer. I'm a reasoner. Even such I don't think we are in the age of Reason. The world is far way from acting as a "reasoner" one. There are to many wars and conflicts. There are to many misunderstandings and injustice. So we are decades and hundred decades far way from being a normal world.

The religion can help the simple people to learn what is right and what is wrong and to respect the needed one. They don't have time to learn the "reasoning" because of their everyday problems. They need the religion.

But the religion can cause wars like the wars of talibans or ISIS (ISIL).

From here that my expression. Religion is good until don't go to the extremism. I'm convinced about this.
Rmcdermott927
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1140

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 07:12:51 AM

And what it's gonna be after the end of religion? End of civilization? What is the workld and society you proposing? It doesn't make any sense. Soviet Union refused religion and fell afterwards.

I'm pretty sure the soviet union fell due to poor leadership and bad economy, not because they refused religion.  Do you honestly believe lack of religion will creays a worse society?  Because I think the opposite.

Beliathon (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2015, 09:06:09 AM
Last edit: July 20, 2015, 12:19:25 PM by Beliathon

I myself I'm not a believer. I'm a reasoner. Even such I don't think we are in the age of Reason. The world is far way from acting as a "reasoner" one. There are to many wars and conflicts. There are to many misunderstandings and injustice. So we are decades and hundred decades far way from being a normal world.
It feels like we're not there because we've only just begun. Modern reason is an infant at only 300 or so years old, the internet is not even visible on the historical timescale yet it's so new.
Nevertheless, here we are,  and our world is growing less violent and more compassionate with each passing year.

Beliathon (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2015, 12:18:46 PM

Bump for the enlightenment of the brainwashed masses.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 02:20:31 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2015, 02:39:24 PM by BADecker

It feels like we're not there because we've only just begun. Modern reason is an infant at only 300 or so years old, the internet is not even visible on the historical timescale yet it's so new.
Nevertheless, here we are,  and our world is growing less violent and more compassionate with each passing year.

You are completely ignoring the fact that entropy works on the minds of man the same as it works on everything else. This means that the mind of man was able to reason far better thousands of years ago than it is today.

This fact is being shown by Graham Hancock and a few others who are proving that a worldwide trading organization called Atlantis existed about 12,500 years ago. These archaeologists are showing how people of the world back then had some science that is in advance of some of ours.

Our age of reason is a bit retarded from that of the people of Atlantis, because of entropy. We are blindly investigating all science to find the specific things that will give us control of the world. Back then their more capable reasoning allowed them to know which sciences to examine to get the results that they were looking for... a one-world government.

Youtube search on "Graham Hancock" to view his beginnings of investigation, that are starting to show us the ways of reasoning used by the people of Atlantis, that caused God to destroy them without leaving us their history, in the distant prehistoric past. (Note: Hancock doesn't seem to recognize how much God is against the thinking ways of the people of ancient Atlantis.)

Smiley

MakingMoneyHoney

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 03:31:20 PM

Bump for the enlightenment of the brainwashed masses.

Why did you not post your more current (though still a little outdated) statistics in the correct thread?

Here you go:

http://www.pewforum.org/2015/05/12/americas-changing-religious-landscape/

Christians Decline Sharply as Share of Population; Unaffiliated and Other Faiths Continue to Grow

The major new survey of more than 35,000 Americans by the Pew Research Center finds that the percentage of adults (ages 18 and older) who describe themselves as Christians has dropped by nearly eight percentage points in just seven years, from 78.4% in an equally massive Pew Research survey in 2007 to 70.6% in 2014. Over the same period, the percentage of Americans who are religiously unaffiliated – describing themselves as atheist, agnostic or “nothing in particular” – has jumped more than six points, from 16.1% to 22.8%.

I'm glad you finally found some more-recent statistics. As I've often said before, this does not shock me. The prophecies in the bible show that only a few Christians will be saved in the end because many will be deceived.
Beliathon (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2015, 03:41:56 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2015, 04:04:40 PM by Beliathon

The prophecies in the bible show that only a few Christians will be saved in the end because many will be deceived.
I've got some bad news homeslice. Within your lifetime, damn near every Christian is going to be "deceived" (read: liberated) by science.

Because in the not-too-distant future, the dominant species on this planet is going to be Homo Evolutis, rather than Homo Sapiens.

These people will be plugged in, to science, to history, and literally plugged into each other. The unplugged will be irrelevant and invisible; very accommodating theist zoos will be constructed for them.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: