Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:44:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SPROUTS sha256 pos+pow 10% at 5 days 芽菜货币  (Read 216051 times)
808BassCoin

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 04:37:05 PM

get sprouts on http://rawx.io Smiley launching august 7th!

Send coin request to :

info@rawx.io
Sprouts to the moon!
GoldSeal
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 10:39:23 PM

Haha 195m for sale at 3 sat. You guys are dreaming if you think you'll get 3 sat.

Didn't you predict 50 sat a while ago? You bounce all over the place... blaming sellers, then saying you'll load the 3 sat wall up... then laughing at others on 3 sat.

Its coming off as bitterness due to an investment in the coin that hasn't paid off.

Enough of your non-sense. I'm purposely driving the price down. How is that so hard to understand? It's time you sell your coins while you can still get 1 sat and move on.

Moving to Puerto Rico...
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 12:12:35 AM

Haha 195m for sale at 3 sat. You guys are dreaming if you think you'll get 3 sat.

Didn't you predict 50 sat a while ago? You bounce all over the place... blaming sellers, then saying you'll load the 3 sat wall up... then laughing at others on 3 sat.

Its coming off as bitterness due to an investment in the coin that hasn't paid off.

Enough of your non-sense. I'm purposely driving the price down. How is that so hard to understand? It's time you sell your coins while you can still get 1 sat and move on.

My nonsense? Purposely driving the price down o come on. Its a super inflated coin. Driving the price down does nothing and has no purpose. The coin generates more interest per day then there are demand at buyers. Not that i care as i suspected this coin was headed to this from the start.

I just find it funny you criticise others heavily then do the same. Personally i think it will stay at 1 sat unless someone tries a super pump which will end in disaster as bigger holders standing by to supress that and profit from others stupidity on a pump. The only others that might attempt it are ones tha tbuy at 1 sat for the super inflation and bank on the fact that at 50 days they can return it all. However at 1 sat thats a really low price to risk a return on.

The coins been on life support for ages. Eggman is a moron and i still suspect he's an alt account of someone trying coin creation. He's also 808coin account but talks like he isn't.
3worlduser

Activity: 306
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2016, 07:46:17 AM

Hi there I need to do some maintenance/upgrade in the server, so the block explorer will be offline for two days sorry for any inconvenience.

GoldSeal
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 06:10:35 AM

haha someone dumped 204m at 1 sat. Nice.

Moving to Puerto Rico...
GoldSeal
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 06:14:49 AM
Last edit: August 08, 2016, 06:25:15 AM by GoldSeal

My nonsense? Purposely driving the price down o come on. Its a super inflated coin. Driving the price down does nothing and has no purpose. The coin generates more interest per day then there are demand at buyers. Not that i care as i suspected this coin was headed to this from the start.

I just find it funny you criticise others heavily then do the same. Personally i think it will stay at 1 sat unless someone tries a super pump which will end in disaster as bigger holders standing by to supress that and profit from others stupidity on a pump. The only others that might attempt it are ones tha tbuy at 1 sat for the super inflation and bank on the fact that at 50 days they can return it all. However at 1 sat thats a really low price to risk a return on.

The coins been on life support for ages. Eggman is a moron and i still suspect he's an alt account of someone trying coin creation. He's also 808coin account but talks like he isn't.

Well it would have been nice to have kept some decent prices on this coin. I staked it for nearly a year before considering selling any. Watching the prices deteriorate from 700 to 1 sat has been a little entertaining along the way, but I think it's time to start ridding myself of this coin before the market seizes up entirely.

Driving the price down does have a purpose BTW. It reduces the amount of BTC flowing to the people who stake and sell every 5 days. if doing so become less equitable, some of them may move on. That's kind of the point. I don't see any reason to make it easy for them to get 4 or 5 sat. I'd rather see them get 1 or 2 sat for a while. Starve them off a bit.

All in all, 1 sat may prove to be a profitable purchase. Market cap has been oscillating between $50k and $100k. Right now it's at $50k which historically was a good time to buy sprouts and stake them until it cycles back near $100k.

I agree with you about about eggman. This coin has zero future in that dude's hands. It's basically a ponzi coin at this point.

Moving to Puerto Rico...
D3m0nKinGx

Activity: 1638
Merit: 507

The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 06:21:11 AM

if you guys want to make something of this coin request it onto rawx.io the exchange is live, sleek, and super fast. plus they pay users commissions on fees+interest on your holdings Smiley

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2016, 08:32:19 AM

Well it would have been nice to have kept some decent prices on this coin. I staked it for nearly a year before considering selling any. Watching the prices deteriorate from 700 to 1 sat has been a little entertaining along the way, but I think it's time to start ridding myself of this coin before the market seizes up entirely.

Driving the price down does have a purpose BTW. It reduces the amount of BTC flowing to the people who stake and sell every 5 days. if doing so become less equitable, some of them may move on. That's kind of the point. I don't see any reason to make it easy for them to get 4 or 5 sat. I'd rather see them get 1 or 2 sat for a while. Starve them off a bit.

All in all, 1 sat may prove to be a profitable purchase. Market cap has been oscillating between $50k and $100k. Right now it's at $50k which historically was a good time to buy sprouts and stake them until it cycles back near $100k.

I agree with you about about eggman. This coin has zero future in that dude's hands. It's basically a ponzi coin at this point.

Check out tekcoin last page... 808basscoin comments against judgedredd who was a person in cryptsy posting useless stuff all the time. I suspect the owner of 808basscoin was logged in as the wrong account when they sent that comment and its easy to tell 808basscoin is also mr eggman. Mr eggman knows judgedredd or does in a community sense. Mr eggman is neither chinese nor any political based motivated individual.

He's a clone coiner thats been doing this for a while and will continue. At this stage in crypto they make minimal on new coins but follow the same pattern. They'll submit to shitty exchanges that take it for low price or free, throw up a block explorer and post the same useless pattern announcement. They'll also target pos to gain coins or premine it big.

Mr eggman is a fraud and he's one thats cloned many coins. The only one that can link those accounts those is theymos... i'd be interested to know which are likely mr eggman alts. I have a few suspicions but naming isn't warranted if its not concrete.

Honestly this coin was headed for the junk pile ages ago. I was never under any false impression of it and i always stated such that the coin had x months of life and i was selling. You may have had a go at me but the constant sells i did were profitable slightly... it was more an experimental learning stage for me.

The coins shit and now will hyper inflated to oblivion. Its not going to be pump grouped due to teh risk of holders its a dead end. If you score some at 1 sat and sell for 2 sat it might be ok... but thats about it. There is no future here.

Honestly crypto can't be regulated soon enough. Everyone cries about the government screwing them and decentralisation is the key but the sad true is when there is no regulation and ruleset humans are fucking nasty creatures. At their heart they try to fuck each other over so they can be the kingpin. Survival of the fitest. We can't be trusted to self regulate nor be honest with our dealings. Until we grow the fuck up the human race can't have nice things.. its that simple.

Mr Eggman has shit in all your mouths Smiley thats his words not mine.
bobmarley650
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 07:38:30 PM

@MrEggman is online

bobbtc@protonmail.com / Working day and night
GoldSeal
Legendary

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 08:36:11 AM

BTW,

Here is your Mr. Eggman. He owns a lot of domains and leaked some whois information in a few places where he forgot to pay to keep it private. Anyway, I confirm this info with his local voting records and this person does indeed exist at this address. He was also involved in some sort of DJ'ing business, which is probably where the bizarre 808 coin thing came from.

MrEggman
sprouts

Address:
Martin WInters
ARKLOW MEWS
FLAT 12
VALE ROAD SOUTH
SURBITON
KT6 5AQ
GREATER LONDON

Phone:

Possible Email:
martin@throwdown.f2s.com

Here is a picture of his shady apartment:
https://www.google.com/maps/@51.3784361,-0.3016149,3a,15y,70.63h,92.89t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sncs6GeNtVeLV5O6Er6vgkQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!6m1!1e1

Moving to Puerto Rico...
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 09:13:50 AM

BTW,

Here is your Mr. Eggman. He owns a lot of domains and leaked some whois information in a few places where he forgot to pay to keep it private. Anyway, I confirm this info with his local voting records and this person does indeed exist at this address. He was also involved in some sort of DJ'ing business, which is probably where the bizarre 808 coin thing came from.

MrEggman
sprouts

Address:
Martin WInters
ARKLOW MEWS
FLAT 12
VALE ROAD SOUTH
SURBITON
KT6 5AQ
GREATER LONDON

Phone:

Possible Email:
martin@throwdown.f2s.com

https://www.google.com/maps/@51.3784361,-0.3016149,3a,15y,70.63h,92.89t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sncs6GeNtVeLV5O6Er6vgkQ!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!6m1!1e1

Nice work i guess he shit in his own mouth?

Can you detail how you obtained the info from the domain registrations etc i.e. what process did you use to come to that conclusion im more interested in the process that led to it.

FYI i completely closed my position a few days back. This guy has always been shady as and i have no doubt he will continue it.
GoldSeal
Legendary

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 01:25:48 PM

BTW,

MrEggman
sprouts

Address:
Martin WInters
ARKLOW MEWS
FLAT 12
VALE ROAD SOUTH
SURBITON
KT6 5AQ
GREATER LONDON

Phone:

Possible Email:
martin@throwdown.f2s.com

Nice work i guess he shit in his own mouth?

Can you detail how you obtained the info from the domain registrations etc i.e. what process did you use to come to that conclusion im more interested in the process that led to it.

FYI i completely closed my position a few days back. This guy has always been shady as and i have no doubt he will continue it.

There was a reference to a website at 808bass.com when coin was originally launched. At the time I pulled the whois records and thought it was interesting. Later I saw that the domain was swapped out for some .space domain which is set to private. He also owns a couple more domains like pooty.club and some talent agency/club promoter domain. Honestly, this is all because he slipped and posted this domain int he beginning of 808 coin.

Moving to Puerto Rico...
Altcoinlover

Activity: 746
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 04:24:30 PM

Guys, sorry to disturbe in your investigation to know who is Mr Eggman.... LOL!

I have 2 issues about SPROUT and the wallet....

- I have this WARNING: Checkpoint is too old. Wait for blockchain to download or notify the developers of the issue.

- Even with over 60K coins in my wallet, I have NEVER received any stacking.
Is that normal???

Thanks for your answer

███ ███
          ██████
         ████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ███████████████████
     ████████████████████
   █████████████████████
  ██████████████████████
 █████████
█████████
█████████          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████         ███████
██████████        ███████
 ███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄█v█████
  ███████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      ███████████████████
        ███████████████
          ██████
          ████ ███
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
enesis

☑ No ICO/Auction.
☑ No pre-mine__--
☑ Fair Launch___-

████████████████████████████
██████               ███████
█████                 ██████
████     ███   ███     █████
████                   █████
██████   █████████   ███████
█████████████████████ ██████
                        ████
                          ██
DISCORD

▄█████████████████████████████▄
████████████████▌ ▄▄▀▀    ▀████
████████████████ █████▄   █████
█████████████▀▀ ▐▀█████████████
███▀▀ ▀▀▀             ▀▀▀¬▀▀███
███        ▄       ▄        ███
███▄      ███     ███      ▄███
████        `              ████
█████      ▄▄     ▄▄      █████
███████▄      ▀▀▀      ▄███████
███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
███████████████████████████████
REDDIT

POW       
Equihash 192.7
Airdrops & Bounties

Altcoinlover

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 04:42:48 PM

ok guys, I just red the previous page of the threat after I posted my previous message.

I don't relate at all with this kind of mindset and thinking....

This is all about keeping money and stacking for big player, this does not seem to be
a place for regular crypto people who want to grab a little peace, while having fair behavior
with others.

The big wahles in SPROUTS don't seem to care at all about others and the thrive of the coin.

I understand that with my ridiculously low amount of coins, I don't seem to be able to get any stacking
which is surprising as 10% should be supposed to be for everyone small or big wallet....

I am fed up of all for profit, all for competition, fighting against others, playing alone....

A chance there are many other coins which are building great community of people
who want to build something better and more enjoyable for everyone.

I even prefer to forget about the coins than try to sell with the value you are maintaining artifically
and which you are driving to.

"Do something good, something nice to someone today but do it in a way
this person will never be able to pay you back"

███ ███
          ██████
         ████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ███████████████████
     ████████████████████
   █████████████████████
  ██████████████████████
 █████████
█████████
 ███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄█v█████
  ███████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      ███████████████████
        ███████████████
          ██████
          ████ ███
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
enesis

☑ No ICO/Auction.
☑ No pre-mine__--
☑ Fair Launch___-

████
                          ██
DISCORD

REDDIT

POW       
Equihash 192.7
Airdrops & Bounties

kiklo
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 10:55:03 PM

- I have this WARNING: Checkpoint is too old. Wait for blockchain to download or notify the developers of the issue.

Is that normal???

Thanks for your answer

Ignore the checkpoint message it is irrelevant.

Even with 1 million coins all stored in 1 block, I can only stake once about every 15 to 30 days.
At only 60,000 per block you would probably need months, click on the Minting Probability to get an estimate.
You can check your Minting Probability for 10 minutes , 24 hours, or 30 or 90 days.
(You would need a million coins per block to stake once a month.)

Cool
GoldSeal
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 07:59:10 AM

"Do something good, something nice to someone today but do it in a way
this person will never be able to pay you back"

Like stalking and executing a female coworker's abusive husband? Would that count?

Moving to Puerto Rico...
Altcoinlover

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 02:35:19 PM

Is that normal???

Thanks for your answer

Ignore the checkpoint message it is irrelevant.

Even with 1 million coins all stored in 1 block, I can only stake once about every 15 to 30 days.
At only 60,000 per block you would probably need months, click on the Minting Probability to get an estimate.
You can check your Minting Probability for 10 minutes , 24 hours, or 30 or 90 days.
(You would need a million coins per block to stake once a month.)

Cool

Thanks for your answer, appreciated

Did not know about the minting stuff.... interesting, at least it gives some info.

I "should" get a reward in the next 30 to 90 days..... not worth keeping the wallet opened
and wanting to help the network....

I am involved with other coins which are at the same value stage and for which
the community is way different and the stacking rewards for average holders
way more interesting.

That is sad ;-)

███ ███
          ██████
         ████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ███████████████████
     ████████████████████
   █████████████████████
  ██████████████████████
 █████████
█████████
 ███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄█v█████
  ███████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      ███████████████████
        ███████████████
          ██████
          ████ ███
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
enesis

☑ No ICO/Auction.
☑ No pre-mine__--
☑ Fair Launch___-

████
                          ██
DISCORD

REDDIT

POW       
Equihash 192.7
Airdrops & Bounties

tagat

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 06:52:32 PM

бacceйн? (Antminer S5)
foxxcom

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 04:56:15 PM

Someone bought about 8 btc worth of sprts at 3 sat!
Flam

Activity: 368
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2016, 11:06:43 PM

Someone bought about 8 btc worth of sprts at 3 sat!

Sprouts is amazing. If only Mr.Eggman was a bit more involved into it. This coin has some momentum like no other.

▄███▄
        ▄█████████▄
     ▄██████████▀  ██▄
  ▄████████▀█▀   ▄██████▄
█▀▀▀███████   ▄████████▀▀▀█
██▄   ▀████▄▄▄▄█████▀   ▄██
█████▄   ▀███████▀   ▄█████
████████▄   ▀█▀   ▄████████
▀██████████▄   ▄███████████
   ▀████████▌ ▐█████ ██████
██▄   ▀█ ███▌ ▐████   ▀████
█████▄    ██▌ ▐███▄▄ ▐█████
████████ ▄██▌ ▐█████ ▐█████
████████▄███▌ ▐█████ ▐█████
  ▀█████████▌ ▐█████ ▐██▀
     ▀██████▌ ▐██████▀
        ▀███▌ ▐███▀
           ▀███▀

╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
THE FIRST OF ITS KIND
SELF-GOVERNED ECOSYSTEM

╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱
JOIN THE ICO - 18th OCTOBER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲

▄███▄
        ▄█████████▄
     ▄██████████▀  ██▄
  ▄████████▀█▀   ▄██████▄
█▀▀▀███████   ▄████████▀▀▀█
██▄   ▀████▄▄▄▄█████▀   ▄██
█████▄   ▀███████▀   ▄█████
████████▄   ▀█▀   ▄████████
▀██████████▄   ▄███████████
   ▀████████▌ ▐█████ ██████
██▄   ▀█ ███▌ ▐████   ▀████
█████▄    ██▌ ▐███▄▄ ▐█████
████████ ▄██▌ ▐█████ ▐█████
████████▄███▌ ▐█████ ▐█████
  ▀█████████▌ ▐█████ ▐██▀
     ▀██████▌ ▐██████▀
        ▀███▌ ▐███▀
           ▀███▀

Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: