Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 11:45:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SPROUTS sha256 pos+pow 10% at 5 days 芽菜货币  (Read 216052 times)
bobmarley650
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 05:31:10 PM

waiting with 10m for the PRICE explosion

bobbtc@protonmail.com / Working day and night
D3m0nKinGx

Activity: 1638
Merit: 507

The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 05:49:05 PM

thanks for letting us know you will dump  Roll Eyes

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
bobmarley650
Legendary

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 06:03:22 PM

thanks for letting us know you will dump  Roll Eyes

not until 995 sats Smiley

leonar76

Activity: 678
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 01:09:07 PM

somebody wants all cheap sprouts coins, pls dump. i want to buy more. Smiley
leonar76

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 02:08:41 PM

just invest 5 BTC and takes 0.08 min daily, i love sprouts. Smiley
FileMooN

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 05:54:01 PM

when  dont reduce pos  and stop to sell sou mutch sprouts he will reach 1 satochi and result death of the coin
bobmarley650
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 06:12:22 PM

DEV is working on the POS, until this I will stake.

GoldSeal
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 09:12:31 PM

if i have sprt in my wallet in bittrex
bittrex can get the stake for self ?  Grin

Never leave coins on an exchange. When will people learn?

Moving to Puerto Rico...
GoldSeal
Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 01:43:41 AM

Looks like the #1 guy on the richlist sold 35m yesterday. You should watch his account for transfers to bittrex. THen you'll know when a large sell is coming and you can lower the bid to get some cheap sprouts. THis clown looks like he'll take whatever price you offer him anyway.

https://www.blockexperts.com/sprt/address/SY4DTUBAyqS5oRZSB4WHucGQybBpGwHmbq

Moving to Puerto Rico...
milly6
Legendary

Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2016, 01:53:50 AM

Hey folks, sorry I havent popped in lately. I just want to update that I am working behind the scenes on the next generation Sprouts wallet.
There will be some minor fixes made soon which will not require a hardfork, and I have also put some work into a hard fork change for PoS APR %.
That option will be ready soon and when implemented things should go rather smoothly because I will give pools, explorers, users, exchanges, etc
ample time to make adjustments.

I was watching the situation with Bittrex disabling the market and it seems as though its now back with the trade history.
The part I was irked most by was the deletion of the trade history when the market went down but it seems to all be back in place,
although im not sure I have personally got any reason why the market went down.
Speaking of which, as a reminder, ALWAYS keep the majority or ALL of your coins in YOUR OWN WALLET!
Exchanges are not a good place to store coins, and best practices would dictate DOING IT YOURSELF!!
Aka download the wallet and protect it. Thats all for now, thanks for supporting Sprouts!!!

Eyes open, No Fear. Be Safe! Trinity: Currency Without Bias
GoldSeal
Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 03:08:51 AM

BTW, I submitted sprouts to Halibit over at alcurex for addition. He's been servicing CSC pretty well. SO, I am comfortable with his service. I've asked him to list the coin on the coin add page. We will need to raise approximately 0.5 BTC in donations to have sprouts listed. Is anyone interested in contributing?

https://alcurex.org/index.php/crypto/index

Moving to Puerto Rico...
leonar76

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 08:45:17 AM

BTW, I submitted sprouts to Halibit over at alcurex for addition. He's been servicing CSC pretty well. SO, I am comfortable with his service. I've asked him to list the coin on the coin add page. We will need to raise approximately 0.5 BTC in donations to have sprouts listed. Is anyone interested in contributing?

https://alcurex.org/index.php/crypto/index

and we can add to https://yobit.net/en/

is easy, just 0.2 btc

Milly6, bro pls setup a new donation address, and we just send to there, for these spendings, use this wallet.
GoldSeal
Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 11:37:35 PM
Last edit: April 21, 2016, 01:16:55 AM by GoldSeal

Sprouts are on the new coin page now for alcurex. https://alcurex.org/index.php/crypto/newcoin

Please consider donating some to getting sprouts listed. I'll try to get some btc at the end of the week to contribute. Getting it listed would only cost about 0.5 btc.

Moving to Puerto Rico...
psyx80

Activity: 241
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 02:17:20 AM

Why coin on a dead site ??

GoldSeal
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 08:01:26 AM

Why coin on a dead site ??

I don't discriminate between exchanges. Besides, it's best to be on a few just in case Bittrex is the next one to take a dive.

Moving to Puerto Rico...
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 08:09:01 AM

Looks like the #1 guy on the richlist sold 35m yesterday. You should watch his account for transfers to bittrex. THen you'll know when a large sell is coming and you can lower the bid to get some cheap sprouts. THis clown looks like he'll take whatever price you offer him anyway.

Jeez man is every post of yours so bloody aggresive. Isn't the point of a currency to be spent sold bought. You come off all angry like when someone sells or doesn't do it at the level YOU deem worthy. You need to settle down do your part and let sellers and buyers be who they are... you know cause thats what a free market does? I didn't know what you actually wanted was a centralised authorative coin that tells people at what rate they can and cannot sell / buy.

I remember you in the crypty scam accusation thread offering to buy peoples crypsty debt at some low price. You go on in other posts about parasites and mingers or whatever you call them but what you did in the cryptsy thread was become a parasite vulture yourself hoping to prey or benefit on others. I think you need to settle down and stop being so aggresive on market trends. Its not your place to call people clowns and other things when a sell or buy doesn't do what you want it to. You have coins yourself and free will so you can choose yourself to... or would it be a different standard yourself when you decide to sell or buy? I mean opinions and free speech is your right but you come off as sour grapes and aggressive all the bloody time... sheesh. One minute you are saying richlist #1 is going to get away and you're happy its holding... next minute you're pissed they sell a bit. Grow up.

You do realise right that when a coin becomes more spread i.e. a seller distributes their higher percentage to a lower percentage buyer it means coins are better spread which is better right?

To others im looking forward to the POS change. Might bring something to this hyper inflated coin but realistically it doesn't have anything over other pos coins other than its rate. The demand isn't there on daily volume and price is shrinking.. without actual use cases and work it'll go lower. Holding doesn't make a coin valuable if you just fork the source and change a var... a shitty leaf icon and name sprouts won't do it either... utility and use does. And NO a casion, dice site or some other faucet bullshit isn't utility.
GoldSeal
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 09:58:30 AM
Last edit: April 21, 2016, 10:18:19 AM by GoldSeal

Jeez man is every post of yours so bloody aggresive. Isn't the point of a currency to be spent sold bought. You come off all angry like when someone sells or doesn't do it at the level YOU deem worthy. You need to settle down do your part and let sellers and buyers be who they are... you know cause thats what a free market does? I didn't know what you actually wanted was a centralised authorative coin that tells people at what rate they can and cannot sell / buy.

You think I'm aggressive, look at you going on with your bad self. I believe that you've spouted this central authority nonsense before. Somehow how you think it deserves repeating? Anyway, I have no power of what price someone sells their coins. Just like everybody else I have an opinion over whether the current bid/ask is over or under valued. This is generally how trader gages whether it's time to buy or sell.

I remember you in the crypty scam accusation thread offering to buy peoples crypsty debt at some low price. You go on in other posts about parasites and mingers or whatever you call them but what you did in the cryptsy thread was become a parasite vulture yourself hoping to prey or benefit on others. I think you need to settle down and stop being so aggresive on market trends. Its not your place to call people clowns and other things when a sell or buy doesn't do what you want it to. You have coins yourself and free will so you can choose yourself to... or would it be a different standard yourself when you decide to sell or buy? I mean opinions and free speech is your right but you come off as sour grapes and aggressive all the bloody time... sheesh. One minute you are saying richlist #1 is going to get away and you're happy its holding... next minute you're pissed they sell a bit. Grow up.

There is nothing wrong with offering to buy a distressed asset. In fact, it would have turned out to be a good offer considering those cryptsy BTC is worth nothing now. Sorry you don't deem that kind of offer worthy. Maybe you think I was forcing cryptsy's customers for take 6.5% for their CBTC. Anyway, call me a vulture. It really doesn't bother me at all.

As for the guy in the #1 spot, it's perfectly valid to watch for when those top accounts move coins as a possible indication of when a potential sell is coming. Any transaction moving >5m into that exchange tells me that a buyer may get a better price if they wait. If I see someone move 35m to bittrex and the best available bid maybe shows 10 - 20m, I would put a order behind those bids and look to capture some of that 35m at a discount should that user again dump a huge block like that at in one huge sell.

As for calling people clowns, it seems a bit fitting to call that guy that sold the 35m a clown. He wasn't exactly behaving like a skilled trader when he moved those coins to bittrex, littered them all over the sell side for a few days, and then dumped them in heavy handed fashion in a few large sell orders. He's likely an emotional trader, possibly he's run out of patience in holding, or he is in some sort of situation that necessitated him raising some BTC quickly. Either wya, I would definitely monitor his activity and try to profit from it in the future. He's basically walking around with a huge chalk mark on his back now. It's not any different than playing poker with someone that shows you his cards and bets fast and loose. He'll likely continue that behavior to his own detriment, but hey that's his choice.

You do realise right that when a coin becomes more spread i.e. a seller distributes their higher percentage to a lower percentage buyer it means coins are better spread which is better right?

I must say that I would have to classify that statement as very close to if not completely nonsense. The distribution of coins is pretty much irrelevant with this coin. Buying demand is very weak and speculative at best. IMO no one buyer controls enough coins to bring the price up by forcefully reducing liquidity.

To others im looking forward to the POS change. Might bring something to this hyper inflated coin but realistically it doesn't have anything over other pos coins other than its rate. The demand isn't there on daily volume and price is shrinking.. without actual use cases and work it'll go lower. Holding doesn't make a coin valuable if you just fork the source and change a var... a shitty leaf icon and name sprouts won't do it either... utility and use does. And NO a casion, dice site or some other faucet bullshit isn't utility.

I'd expect a bit of hoarding and possible run up followed by a violent sell off right before a decrease in the POS reward change kicks in. Hopefully Milly will decrease the POS reward slowly over a period of time so that a potential sell of may be better absorbed.

This coin isn't used anywhere. So it's utility is currently 0 unless you make some sort of personal trade with someone else for something. It's only of interest to those who wish to mine without the need for physical mining hardware and those who wish to speculate that the current price reflects an oversold situation that may become more profitable in the near future when the market recovers from the craptsy effect. To increase the market cap, the coin could benefit from milly launching his new wallet, maybe getting on a few more exchanges, and bringing in a few more new coin owners who are desire staking more for the long run.

Moving to Puerto Rico...
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 10:34:51 AM

You think I'm aggressive, look at you going on with your bad self. I believe that you've spouted this central authority nonsense before. Somehow how you think it deserves repeating? Anyway, I have no power of what price someone sells their coins. Just like everybody else I have an opinion over whether the current bid/ask is over or under valued. This is generally how trader gages whether it's time to buy or sell.

There is nothing wrong with offering to buy a distressed asset. In fact, it would have turned out to be a good offer considering those cryptsy BTC is worth nothing now. Sorry you don't deem that kind of offer worthy. Maybe you think I was forcing cryptsy's customers for take 6.5% for their CBTC. Anyway, call me a vulture. It really doesn't bother me at all.

As for the guy in the #1 spot, it's perfectly valid to watch for when those top accounts move coins as a possible indication of when a potential sell is coming. Any transaction moving >5m into that exchange tells me that a buyer may get a better price if they wait. If I see someone move 35m to bittrex and the best available bid maybe shows 10 - 20m, I would put a order behind those bids and look to capture some of that 35m at a discount should that user again dump a huge block like that at in one huge sell.

As for calling people clowns, it seems a bit fitting to call that guy that sold the 35m a clown. He wasn't exactly behaving like a skilled trader when he moved those coins to bittrex, littered them all over the sell side for a few days, and then dumped them in heavy handed fashion in a few large sell orders. He's likely an emotional trader, possibly he's run out of patience in holding, or he is in some sort of situation that necessitated him raising some BTC quickly. Either wya, I would definitely monitor his activity and try to profit from it in the future. He's basically walking around with a huge chalk mark on his back now. It's not any different than playing poker with someone that shows you his cards and bets fast and loose. He'll likely continue that behavior to his own detriment, but hey that's his choice.

I must say that I would have to classify that statement as very close to if not completely nonsense. The distribution of coins is pretty much irrelevant with this coin. Buying demand is very weak and speculative at best. IMO no one buyer controls enough coins to bring the price up by forcefully reducing liquidity.

I'd expect a bit of hoarding and possible run up followed by a violent sell off right before a decrease in the POS reward change kicks in. Hopefully Milly will decrease the POS reward slowly over a period of time so that a potential sell of may be better absorbed.

This coin isn't used anywhere. So it's utility is currently 0 unless you make some sort of personal trade with someone else for something. It's only of interest to those who wish to mine without the need for physical mining hardware and those who wish to speculate that the current price reflects an oversold situation that may become more profitable in the near future when the market recovers from the craptsy effect. To increase the market cap, the coin could benefit from milly launching his new wallet, maybe getting on a few more exchanges, and bringing in a few more new coin owners who are desire staking more for the long run.

So the coin has 0 utility and has no use other than to those who mine but you speculated 60 sat in 30 days and 150 plus... how is that so? Your views are contradicting each other. Everything i read you say seems to indicate you expressing displeasure when coins you're invested in don't go the way you want them.

Im amused you don't just trade. Honestly with sprouts atm and my holding of 20m im considering selling them off here and there. Not in spite but holy shit if i can become cost neutral on it then make some smaller profit or any profit i consider it a good thing.

Would you consider that a good thing as well or bad because im going against your ecosystem and personal profits.

Dangle the $$$ carrot for casino coin in front of you im sure you'd hold all yours if it went to your $1 each coin you say. Cause well if you sell or dump in batches you're a clown right? FFS its business and everyone selling does for a reason. I suspect everyone in crypto is in it for money not the love of a stupid altcoin. Its speculation... if a coin makes mainstream it might be beneficial yeah but in the end everyone wants that sweet btc increase.

And as to your vulture offer yes you were trying to force or advertise it. You could of started a new topic but instead you post it in the cryptsy scam topic where the majority of traffic is hence the more likely responses you get.

Whether you profited or not its a vulture move. Thats fine if thats your take and i congrats it on business saviness... but to call people that sell coins parasites and mingers on two topics then reverse and justify a vulture parasite buy is hypocritical. If you can't see the similarities between the two then you are tunnel visioned. I think you just get pissed when values go down against your control. Else you'd take that opportunity to make profit on cheap sells instead of ranting to others. I have no doubt you'll continue this trend.
leonar76

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 10:51:30 AM

So the coin has 0 utility and has no use other than to those who mine but you speculated 60 sat in 30 days and 150 plus... how is that so? Your views are contradicting each other. Everything i read you say seems to indicate you expressing displeasure when coins you're invested in don't go the way you want them.

Im amused you don't just trade. Honestly with sprouts atm and my holding of 20m im considering selling them off here and there. Not in spite but holy shit if i can become cost neutral on it then make some smaller profit or any profit i consider it a good thing.

Would you consider that a good thing as well or bad because im going against your ecosystem and personal profits.

Dangle the $$$ carrot for casino coin in front of you im sure you'd hold all yours if it went to your $1 each coin you say. Cause well if you sell or dump in batches you're a clown right? FFS its business and everyone selling does for a reason. I suspect everyone in crypto is in it for money not the love of a stupid altcoin. Its speculation... if a coin makes mainstream it might be beneficial yeah but in the end everyone wants that sweet btc increase.

And as to your vulture offer yes you were trying to force or advertise it. You could of started a new topic but instead you post it in the cryptsy scam topic where the majority of traffic is hence the more likely responses you get.

Whether you profited or not its a vulture move. Thats fine if thats your take and i congrats it on business saviness... but to call people that sell coins parasites and mingers on two topics then reverse and justify a vulture parasite buy is hypocritical. If you can't see the similarities between the two then you are tunnel visioned. I think you just get pissed when values go down against your control. Else you'd take that opportunity to make profit on cheap sells instead of ranting to others. I have no doubt you'll continue this trend.

do u want to sell your 20M, just pm me. i can buy.
o0o0
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 11:58:50 AM

do u want to sell your 20M, just pm me. i can buy.

offer per sprout ? and how you want to do this so neither gets screwed Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: