Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:56:14 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Get Your Companies name on Agar.io Leaderboard!!  (Read 1350 times)
GiocareHost (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 07:52:30 AM

I am starting with a new service "Get Your Companies name on Agar.io Leaderboard"
The topic says it all!
Agar.io is becoming damn famous.You will find 10000~20000 Online players every time in any region.I would look at it the best way to make your company famous!
So here are my rates:

If it is in the leader-board for min. 5 minutes then I will charge 0.05 BTC
If it comes in TOP 3 then I will charge 0.075 BTC
If it comes on the top then I will charge 0.1 BTC

Region:US WEST/EAST{Preferred}

Here is my 2nd Highest score:

My highest score till date is 12000.

Escrow Accepted
GiocareHost (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 07:53:04 AM

Reserved.
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2015, 01:49:59 PM

Reserved.
That's a very interesting service you got there!  How will you be able to prove that you are in the leaderboard?  Also, it seems that even if you are in a specific region, you are NOT advertising to the full 10k-20k people.  They are sepearted in many different instances, so who knows, you might only be advertising to a couple hundred.
marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 02:24:29 PM

Reserved.
That's a very interesting service you got there!  How will you be able to prove that you are in the leaderboard?  Also, it seems that even if you are in a specific region, you are NOT advertising to the full 10k-20k people.  They are sepearted in many different instances, so who knows, you might only be advertising to a couple hundred.

You're right, GiocareHost would only be advertising to those in the current game (I assume ~100).
GiocareHost (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 03:12:08 PM

Reserved.
That's a very interesting service you got there!  How will you be able to prove that you are in the leaderboard?  Also, it seems that even if you are in a specific region, you are NOT advertising to the full 10k-20k people.  They are sepearted in many different instances, so who knows, you might only be advertising to a couple hundred.
We will discuss the time and date.
I will run the campaign for 7 day straight.And the name will be for 5 minutes(Minimum) everyday.So the name will reach to around 3000~3500 people.
Bitcoin Explorer

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 04:24:58 PM

Reserved.
I will run the campaign for 7 day straight.And the name will be for 5 minutes(Minimum) everyday.So the name will reach to around 3000~3500 people.
You need to let people know why this will help them? It needs to have some benefit, not just "get your name on the leaderboard"

monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2015, 05:49:24 PM

Reserved.
You need to let people know why this will help them? It needs to have some benefit, not just "get your name on the leaderboard"
lol.... it's obviously for advertisement.  Everyone in that game instance will be able to see the top leaderboard, so if you want him to promote a link, there may be some people interested and actually head to that link.
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 08:02:29 PM

Maybe I'm interested, can you send me more information through a personal message here in the forum (thanks).
Bitcoin Explorer

Merit: 500

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 02:46:40 AM

Reserved.
lol.... it's obviously for advertisement.  Everyone in that game instance will be able to see the top leaderboard, so if you want him to promote a link, there may be some people interested and actually head to that link.
It's an indirect way to advertise. Moreover, is that what people need? I mean, the audience is generic.

brendanjhwu

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 05:12:05 AM

Do not order!
OP is not sending me screenshots of him getting to first place.
Claims "screenshots aren't working"
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2015, 05:29:14 AM

Do not order!

the thing is... I wouldn't even settle with screenshots. everything that's not recorded can't be used as proof in my opinion.

Emerge
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 05:42:59 AM

He can always livestream it lol..
Twitch.TV AGAR STREAM
Pips

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

If life gives you lemons, make orange juice.

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 05:48:13 AM

Do not order!

the thing is... I wouldn't even settle with screenshots. everything that's not recorded can't be used as proof in my opinion.

Exactly. It's a piece of cake for him to modify a screenshot to show that you have a billion points.

If life gives you lemons, make orange juice and leave them wondering how you did it.
Athertle

Activity: 252

Go figure! | I'm nearing 1337 posts...

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2015, 05:51:24 AM

Twitch.TV AGAR STREAM

That's actually a really good idea. If he isn't legit, though, I bet he'll cook up some excuse about how he can't livestream it.

ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 09:14:04 AM

Reserved.
That's a very interesting service you got there!  How will you be able to prove that you are in the leaderboard?  Also, it seems that even if you are in a specific region, you are NOT advertising to the full 10k-20k people.  They are sepearted in many different instances, so who knows, you might only be advertising to a couple hundred.

This. I tested out the site yesterday because someone linked it and I had no idea what it was. I spent ~10m in the top 3, with a score of less than 50 and not knowing what was going on. I think the range of the leaderboard is a lot smaller than OP thinks it is.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Emerge
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 11:56:39 AM

Reserved.

This. I tested out the site yesterday because someone linked it and I had no idea what it was. I spent ~10m in the top 3, with a score of less than 50 and not knowing what was going on. I think the range of the leaderboard is a lot smaller than OP thinks it is.

it really depends on where you're playing I guess.
it's pretty hard to get into the leaderboard sometimes
GiocareHost (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 03:10:28 PM
Last edit: July 01, 2015, 03:25:06 PM by GiocareHost

Do not order!
He never asked me for any screenshots.
AND THE SCREENSHOTS ARE ON THE ORIGINAL POST ITSELF!

Do not order!

Exactly. It's a piece of cake for him to modify a screenshot to show that you have a billion points.
LOL,I said you will pay only after you get the service.So whats the point in showing fake screenshots?Are you asshole?Dumbass!

Do not order!

Another dimwit.
Read the previous post.

Twitch.TV AGAR STREAM

That's actually a really good idea. If he isn't legit, though, I bet he'll cook up some excuse about how he can't livestream it.
I can livestream it if you want.
There is no problem in it.
And I checked your recent post's,I have reported them to the moderator.You are just spamming here for your signature campaign.

erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 03:21:27 PM

You are just spamming here for your signature campaign.

The same thing as you are doing. You are making 4 short replies which can fit into 1 post instead .
Emerge
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 03:23:53 PM

Twitch.TV AGAR STREAM

I can livestream it if you want.
There is no problem in it.
And I checked your recent post's,I have reported them to the moderator.You are just spamming here for your signature campaign.

Lolwhat I'm not even participating in a sig campaign

EDIT: Oh are you talking to Athertle?
GiocareHost (OP)

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 03:24:06 PM

You are just spamming here for your signature campaign.

The same thing as you are doing. You are making 4 short replies which can fit into 1 post instead .
I think you got that right.lemme delete those.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: