Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:37:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 [147] 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Holding Bitcoin a long time good way to make money?  (Read 368848 times)
Ardenoss

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:49:19 PM

Very proven, Yes. Holding bitcoin for longtime proves to be one of the best ways to grow money we have. Very much compared to interest given by bank.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:58:03 PM

Very proven, Yes. Holding bitcoin for longtime proves to be one of the best ways to grow money we have. Very much compared to interest given by bank.

I think so. But I am leaning towards a YES! I have known this colleague of mine who bought Bitcoins years ago just for NBA betting. He let his Bitcoins sleep for years since he already stopped online betting. Now, or years later, look at the value of his Bitcoins! He is a multi-millionaire just by doing nothing! So I guess if you have the means to just buy Bitcoins and let it sleep for years.. Then who knows, one day you wake up being a multi-millionaire yourself!
Choosewise

Activity: 192

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:59:34 PM

Of course it is. No matter what's your buy price, long term you'll be in profit

katiecbell

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:44:30 AM

Looking at some famous stories who have been made rich by investing and holding bitcoin, your statement is indeed correct. Banks do not give us as big profits as bitcoin do and that is people are investing in it instead of banks.

This is the main reason why it is a threat to banking system and indeed it is a big one. Bitcoin is just a way to get out of all financial problems and earn enormous money within a short span of time.
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:14:32 AM

Holding is no doubt a very good option for making a very good amount of money. If you have control over your nerves then this is the best thing which you should do. Holding of bitcoin gives you a guarantee of this thing that with each passing day, more amount of money will be added to your account. So you have to be very careful and you need to control yourselves especially at the hard times.

Hassan02

Activity: 743

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:34:33 PM

Holding is no doubt a very good option for making a very good amount of money. If you have control over your nerves then this is the best thing which you should do. Holding of bitcoin gives you a guarantee of this thing that with each passing day, more amount of money will be added to your account. So you have to be very careful and you need to control yourselves especially at the hard times.

that is the one thing that a holder must have for having a patience on holding it for a long time for you to have a huge of profit for me my opinion it is goo to hold bitcoin you take the risk but if you really want to have much higher profit than the profit that you can get on holding maybe the way of holding bitcoin is not for you.
Swoshinima

Activity: 144

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:45:08 PM

Yes it is! There won't be a coin which has a higher price in the next few years!

It's a good investment for some years.
Instead of transferring all of my money to the bank I'd advise everybody to invest in btc,
even if that investment makes only 5-10% of the sum of money you want to spend.

If you aren't sure, look how the price rose in the last few years!
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:53:24 PM

I don't think there's any guarantee about that at all. Bitcoin is a speculative asset and the price is built solely on the price. Bitcoin is a utilitarian thing and it is wanted for its usage or purposes. These purposes are already offered by other cryptocurrencies that are significantly cheaper than bitcoin. This means that bitcoin is built now by nothing but its hype and so are any other cryptocurrencies.

Since there is no guarantee about the price increase, then the investor has to be ready to lose the amount of money he is investing. One thing is clear about investments is that you are risking your money and there's no 100% guarantee profit in any investment. That's just too good to be true.

Holding bitcoin is a good way to make money but it's not a rise-only market. There will always be ups and downs and so far nothing is supporting bitcoin's market so it can go down at any given time.

Trela
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001

The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:26:10 PM

The requirement for holder is you need to forget the amount of money you have used to invest and keep your patient until your target reached. Can you do that? As long as you can do two things, you will have 80% to get profits from Bitcoin, because 20% still depend on your choice is wrong or right Grin

██
           ████ ▄▄▄
          ██  ▄██▄█
         ██ ▄█▀██
        ██▄█▀   ██
       ███▀      ██
     ▄██         ██
   ▄█
██            ██
█▀████    ▄▄▄      ███
▀▀▀██     █▄█▄     ████
  ██        ▀▀██▄▄  ████
 ███████████████▀▀███████
                   █▄█
Protect Your Privacy With Decentralized Internet Protocol
50 Million
Global Users
!     ▐█████▄
     ███████▌
    ▐███████
 ███
████████████▄▄▄
▐██
█████████████████▄
███
██████████████████
 ▀
████████▀▀▀████████
 ▐███████    ████████
 ████████    ███████▀
█████████▄▄████████▀
██████████████████▀
 ██████████████▀▀
  ▀▀███████▀▀▀
LISTED ON               
bithum &
bithum Global
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:37:26 AM

Looking at some famous stories who have been made rich by investing and holding bitcoin, your statement is indeed correct. Banks do not give us as big profits as bitcoin do and that is people are investing in it instead of banks.

This is the main reason why it is a threat to banking system and indeed it is a big one. Bitcoin is just a way to get out of all financial problems and earn enormous money within a short span of time.
That is the most simple and the best statement about this subject. Everyone who merely knew about bitcoin, can assure you one thing, holding will give you more profit. What is the reason behind it? No other than the high going of prices every other time. Prices are fluctuating every time but with little dumps, they are trending to go higher and higher each coming moment.
Ultrasound

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:14:33 AM

That is the most simple and the best statement about this subject. Everyone who merely knew about bitcoin, can assure you one thing, holding will give you more profit. What is the reason behind it? No other than the high going of prices every other time. Prices are fluctuating every time but with little dumps, they are trending to go higher and higher each coming moment.

I hold most bitcoins. But I also use some as I believe circulaiton will make it more valuable.
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:27:47 AM

I don't think there's any guarantee about that at all. Bitcoin is a speculative asset and the price is built solely on the price. Bitcoin is a utilitarian thing and it is wanted for its usage or purposes. These purposes are already offered by other cryptocurrencies that are significantly cheaper than bitcoin. This means that bitcoin is built now by nothing but its hype and so are any other cryptocurrencies.

Since there is no guarantee about the price increase, then the investor has to be ready to lose the amount of money he is investing. One thing is clear about investments is that you are risking your money and there's no 100% guarantee profit in any investment. That's just too good to be true.

Holding bitcoin is a good way to make money but it's not a rise-only market. There will always be ups and downs and so far nothing is supporting bitcoin's market so it can go down at any given time.
Yeah all the three statements are truly mentioned and this is the total lesson of bitcoin is future, future will be all about bitcoin and there is more brighter chance to declare it as global currency as now its business is taking world in its fever and few years ahead this will completely get into the brains of people and they will be crazy for this revolution and upcoming time will be the time of profit and progress.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
jeniferqueen0409

Activity: 394

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:08:31 AM

Bitcoin's total market cap has about $100 billion but still a relatively small one. The market value of above ground gold is about 9 trillion. The development space of bitcoin is very large, hold bitcoin is exactly.
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:20:30 PM

There is hardly any reason to deny this fact that bitcoin is the best investment for all of us who are living in 21st century. If you want to invest your money and that you want to play a safe game, then I must say that it is holding which is the best option to opt.

This will help you lot of money and you will surely be rich in the future. But the condition is you need to remain cool and calm.
raliyat

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:42:29 PM

No one will say that no to holding bitcoin a long time good way to make money. If any one want to know why simply we can see the rate track record to analyze by themselves and confirm about the performance of Bitcoin to confirm that Bitcoin can be hold long time for good return in future.
anitayui

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:40:30 PM

Yes hold bitcoin for long term is good way to make our money growing but its depend on bitcoin price movement, so if you hold bitcoin at low price, and sell it when price is up on several year its really good trade. If the time has come, bitcoin will got increased in perfect time in the future.
usuksobad

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:57:04 PM

Risky stuff, Satoshi Nakamato has a big part of all the bitcoins. He can dump it any time.
Lucas*

Activity: 812

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:07:23 AM

Is't the best way to make easy money , the fluctuation of Bitcoin is really high ! it rise from month to month and now his value = 5700$ and it will rise in the next month ... Holding Bitcoin a long time is a mine gold .
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:00:49 AM

Yes the bitcoin and the value of the bitcoin will give you good income, so buy the more bitcoin and then be the part of the bitcoin to get the huge income from it, it is the best time to hold the bitcoin for the long time because the value and the profit will high if you will hold the bitcoin for the long time, I love to buy bitcoin and then not to sell it till the value and the price of the bitcoin will be more than this.
sheryl26

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:26:22 AM

I first got bitcoin from withdrawing from gambling sites.  I deposited with another method but could withdraw bitcoin so i did it.  Around that time bitcoin was around $220 usd or so and when i got it, i would then trade it for poker funds from other person etc because I didn't want to hold the bitcoins due to reading about price fluctuations.  However, isn't the value of bitcoin almost always going to go up so its best to hold it?  I know last year it was $600 and the highest was when it was more than $1000 per bitcoin.  But since it is all the way down to $200-$300, isn't having bitcoin always good?  Could bitcoin go all the way to 0 soon?  I had thought hey if you get bitcoin when its $230 when the price stayed like that for a long time, thats great b/c very hard for it to go below $200 because i haven't seen that.  But even if it does, isn't it almost always going to rebound and go back up?  Last time i had btc and it was $230 or so and now it went up to $260.  So if you have say 100 bitcoins... well... thats a nice $3000 profit or so.

I'm sure there are ppl that have thousands or bitcoins right and just hold on to it?  And many that would sell btc immediately if prices go all the way up?  If someone had say 500 bitcoin... then btc price went up $20 in say a week or so... selling it would net them $10000 minus fees right?  However if they sell it via localbitcoins or other method, they are going to get a higher profit right?  However if they do this, say sold all their 500 btc... then once bitcoin later in the year go up another $50... well that would be $25000 less they would have earned.

In general, isn't holding BTC always a good thing since the price of it is pretty low now?  Obviously if you bought btc at $600 or $1000 and thought it would went up and held on to your btc, that would been a disaster.  But since its in the $200-$300 range, isn't having BTC always good?

Yes, surely it is indeed gonna make alot more money, especially before when the price of the bitcoin was way too cheaper than today. Because if you buy a lot of bitcoins before when the value if it just worth cents ypu might have for at least 10 bitcoins and if you hold it up.to now, the value of 1 bitcoins worth around $6000 so if you have 10 bitcoins today it is worth $60k and that is a lot of money, you can built up a business on your own with that money. So for me it is the most greatest investment in this period of time because it will gonna make you rich even without doing anything.
Pages: « 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 [147] 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 »
  Print  

Jump to: