Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:41:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 166 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Holding Bitcoin a long time good way to make money?  (Read 368846 times)
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 08:03:47 PM

Yes holding Bitcoin for a long time is a good way to make money.  If we see the trend, Bitcoin after 2015 had started to go uptrend.  Most people are speculating that bitcoin will reach 10k USD which is very possible.  So if we bought bitcoin at 700 USD, we can have a huge profit if it hits what the other are speculating about bitcoin price.

The time will tell but so far but I will say yes, Bitcoin is best as long term investment and all current trends are showing that holding Bitcoins lon term gives a good chance to profit. So even if you want to trade as a short term plan to make profit always put some coins at side and wait for time to do the business.

The train isn't going back to pick us up anytime so late adopters are going to have to jump on random stations like what we do this time. Its price is moving up and there is no stopping this time. We may be late but its never too late to still buy bitcoin. Investing to altcoins are still one option to profit but its going to be a long winding lair of scammers trying to get every satoshis we have. There use to be just few until these platform are trying to centralized tokens. Holding for a long time still is a good option to store your wealth.

I don't see how holding altcoins is good for the long term when you know that 95% of the altcoins only lose value as years go by. Altcoins are nothing more than short term speculative investment options. If you plan to hold these coins for the long term anyway, then you must be prepared for the worst. It's not for nothing that the majority of the people don't take altcoins too seriously. But hey, everyone is free to do whatever they want.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
justdimin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 08:34:28 AM

Holding btc is a decent way to earn extra money but its not a guarantee that you will reap what you sowed. I would rather diversify my investment into altcoins as well to avoid losing everything at once.
That is true, holding bitcoin for a long time is not guaranteed to give you any significant profit, however if you play it smart and divide your capital into saving and exchanging that might earn you profit, the price of the bitcoin goes up and down so if you wait until it goes up and sell and then rebuy when the price is low you can double your bitcoin in no time.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
ibuddy122505

Activity: 1057
Merit: 261

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2017, 01:35:18 PM

Holding btc is a decent way to earn extra money but its not a guarantee that you will reap what you sowed. I would rather diversify my investment into altcoins as well to avoid losing everything at once.
That is true, holding bitcoin for a long time is not guaranteed to give you any significant profit, however if you play it smart and divide your capital into saving and exchanging that might earn you profit, the price of the bitcoin goes up and down so if you wait until it goes up and sell and then rebuy when the price is low you can double your bitcoin in no time.
Yeah! That's one of the best strategy. Most of people thought that hold bitcoin though, didn't any idea exactly what the price will be in the next couple of years. Holding bitcoin pretty long time investment method, on the other side, being updated altcoins industry and investment into it might be a wise step in this digital marketing age.
ChronoLite

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

www.guestcrew.com

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 01:54:13 PM

Yeah! That's one of the best strategy. Most of people thought that hold bitcoin though, didn't any idea exactly what the price will be in the next couple of years. Holding bitcoin pretty long time investment method, on the other side, being updated altcoins industry and investment into it might be a wise step in this digital marketing age.
Split your money into different source is a good idea to do. However, you have to manage your investment flow otherwise your invest is useless and loss if you can't manage it regularly.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓     
            ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
        ▓██▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
      ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓ 
    ▓█▓▓█▓              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓
  ░█▓▓▓░      ░░░░░▓▓▓▓█▓░░░▓▓▓▓█░
  █▓▓▓▓      ██████▓▓█▓     ░▓ ░█▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓    ░███░    ▓█▓     ▓█░ ▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓█▓▓▓█░    ░░▓░    ▓▓     ██▓ ▓█▓▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓▓▓░      ░  ░▓    ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓  ░█▓▓█▓ ░▓▓▓█░
    ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░  ░▓▓░ ░▓▓▓█▓
      ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░░░░▓█▓▓█▓ 
        ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓██▓ 
           ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓   
             ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░       
                  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
GuestCrew||||||ICO Now!
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 06:26:21 PM

Why people are saying that holding BTC for a long period is a good profit, just check the price of last year and today price. And from last 8 to 9 months the price is almost high not went down. And now since last 2 months, the price is stable at 1k+ that is why people are thinking if we hold coins for an extended period the price may double and we can make a huge profit. But I also don't have trust in long term process. Anything can happen in future.
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 09:08:48 PM

Split your money into different source is a good idea to do. However, you have to manage your investment flow otherwise your invest is useless and loss if you can't manage it regularly.
Of course nothing good when you invest the whole money in one place
It's just a big mistake you have done there
You may have a lot of expectation in bitcoin , but don't forget to think abouy the worst scenario could happened
People always love to talk about the bemefit only rather than an anticipation when you taking risk.
icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 10:03:14 AM

Why people are saying that holding BTC for a long period is a good profit, just check the price of last year and today price. And from last 8 to 9 months the price is almost high not went down. And now since last 2 months, the price is stable at 1k+ that is why people are thinking if we hold coins for an extended period the price may double and we can make a huge profit. But I also don't have trust in long term process. Anything can happen in future.
Yes indeed if we hold long term we also must have trust and analysis that the price will be profitable in the future. Not easy to keep hold bitcoin long term because it will surely experience many fluctuations, will certainly experience prices fall several times. Not are rarely people panic so sell when the price falls and becomes a loss, management and financial strategy is required here. Long term holding I think a good way to make money but with greater risks, it is also easy because we just wait until we want to sell. But this depends on each person prefers to hold a long or short term.
Himanshu111

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 11:02:36 AM

Yes, holding bitcoin for a long duration of time is a very good investing option as Bitcoins show a very healthy growth rate
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 11:10:24 AM

Yes indeed if we hold long term we also must have trust and analysis that the price will be profitable in the future. Not easy to keep hold bitcoin long term because it will surely experience many fluctuations, will certainly experience prices fall several times. Not are rarely people panic so sell when the price falls and becomes a loss, management and financial strategy is required here. Long term holding I think a good way to make money but with greater risks, it is also easy because we just wait until we want to sell. But this depends on each person prefers to hold a long or short term.
I am a long term hodler, and I can tell you that the short term fluctuations don't matter at all. My target is pointed at the long term, so everything that happens in the meanwhile is not important.

You just have to keep your head cool in times where the price is getting dumped down significantly. If you sell at panic, then you're not a hodler. It's as simple as that. People make it difficult for themselves.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 11:16:50 AM

Yes, holding bitcoin for a long duration of time is a very good investing option as Bitcoins show a very healthy growth rate

It is true that holding Bitcoin for a long term is a great investment, but it is not that easy, the fluctuations will make you change your emotions in a second. You need to have patience and you should not react to small fluctuations of the day to day market.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
AmsterdamPimp

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 06:12:40 PM

I bought some bitcoins last year around september and I am very happy the price is now 1100 and more. I am not selling them yet though as I am quite sure that a even higher price waits for me.

Social Gambling Game ●
░▒ B2 | BitDouble.io ▒░
● THE MOST FUN TO WIN BITCOIN ●
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 02:12:23 PM

It is true that holding Bitcoin for a long term is a great investment, but it is not that easy, the fluctuations will make you change your emotions in a second. You need to have patience and you should not react to small fluctuations of the day to day market.

I see people converting all of their coins because we reached $1200. There's no explanation why they should do that unless they know that $1200 was the peak of the price. In the long run, bitcoins would be even greater than that. Personally, I'm just holding my coins. I don't care anymore if the price of bitcoins fluctuates again, because I don't need fiat at all. There's no need for me to convert. I don't want to trade bitcoins because 98% of traders lose money (I might be wrong, but I'm pretty sure). In my experience, you should hold your bitcoins and then cash out if and only if you need fiat money.

Eventually, we will reach an age that we don't have to sell our coins because bitcoins will be accepted almost everywhere.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

bob123
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 2481

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2017, 02:58:15 PM

If you bought Bitcoins at 200-300$ Level then holding to them would be the most profitable way..
Of course you would generate with wins with selling it before it falls and buying it afterwards, but for the overall profit
i would hold onto them until you need them or they should get dumped.

icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 08:30:23 AM

I am a long term hodler, and I can tell you that the short term fluctuations don't matter at all. My target is pointed at the long term, so everything that happens in the meanwhile is not important.

You just have to keep your head cool in times where the price is getting dumped down significantly. If you sell at panic, then you're not a hodler. It's as simple as that. People make it difficult for themselves.
Yes indeed supposed to be short term fluctuations do not matter if want to hold long term, because it will make someone panic and sell. And it also should continue to have trust that prices will be good in the future. Not everyone can hold long term because fears if not profitable, for some people hold in the long term is not as easy as you say. But it actually holds the long term it would be better if as you say and be done with ease.
poetra2501

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 08:55:18 AM

But, for getting best investment with Bitcoin, it's not just for long term.
We can see, how about the price of Bitcoin in last week or last month. Isn't very increase value?
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 09:53:12 AM

If you bought Bitcoins at 200-300$ Level then holding to them would be the most profitable way..
Of course you would generate with wins with selling it before it falls and buying it afterwards, but for the overall profit
i would hold onto them until you need them or they should get dumped.

When you look back at the price of bitcoins years ago, you would say that you should've bought bitcoins at that time and holding bitcoin for a long time is really great if you bought at that price. Today, we can look back for a couple of months when the price of bitcoin was just around $600. You can say that it's a good trade. Apparently, at the time that $600 was the current price of bitcoin, we're all doubting bitcoins because we thought it would be much better to wait. The $200-$300 price level is already gone, so is the $600.

Do you see the pattern here? Whenever we look back, we regret not buying bitcoin and/or selling our bitcoins at a price that's so low compared to what we have now. After a couple of months, you would have the same thinking about why didn't you buy today, February 25, 2017.

"It could've been a good buy but I was waiting for a lower price."
"If only I bought bitcoins back then..."

These will be the thoughts that you will be having for not buying now and holding for a long time.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 10:23:59 AM

But, for getting best investment with Bitcoin, it's not just for long term.
We can see, how about the price of Bitcoin in last week or last month. Isn't very increase value?
You have a point there dude. If you purchase btc at the end of the first week of january or start of the second week, you'd almost have your money doubled right now. Though if we ask the people who's been holsing on to their btcs for years, they may be smiling broadly right now especially those who was able to purchase bitcoin at its very young age. Imagine if you were able to buy 1k pcs of btc back then? Cheesy

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
phr0stbyt3

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 10:28:44 AM

It needs time and patience for a long term investments but worth the risk. It's already proven on this years that holding your bitcoin will give you a huge profit. Congratulations for those who hold their bitcoins for a long time, we don't know that this is just the beginning of Bitcoin's Year. It's not too late to buy some bitcoins and hold for a long time and sell it at the right time.
You are right this is bitcoin's year as you could tell by the price it had this. I still think it is worth purchasing bitcoin at this price because my predictions for this year is bitcoin can easilu reach 1500$++ by the end of this year or maybe $2000+ if china government doesn't interfere as they have been doing.
And also the original post you did tell that that you bought at 200$ and you can see the price now so I think you can see the potential of it and selling it just because you in profit is not recommended unless you need it for an emergency.

I thought the issues with China would have caused a bearish run for the long haul, I was quite surprised to see that it picked back up again.

It just goes to show that Bitcoin is much bigger than China or anyone country.

The issue I see right now is the scaling, there's so much BTC caught up in the system and it's taking ever longer for BTC to pass through the network.

A number of times now I've been waiting close to 24 hours and that's with increasing my payout fee.

If they don't fix this soon, that could be the death of BTC. Another crypto could easily come along and take it's place if the community don't agree on implementing something to solve the scaling issue.

I personally believe in BTC with my heart and soul and hold about 2.1 BTC atm in the hope it will double by the end of the year, however the scaling issue is the biggest threat to the value of BTC right now.
Nope i don't think any other coin currently has the potential to take over bitcoin no matter what happens. And if you also see there are very less people who actually use bitcoin for purchasing something most of them have just bought bitcoins and forgot about it. The fall of bitcoin can take 20-40 years or maybe more.
Musent

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 03:18:14 PM

Price is going higher and higher in recent times and we may see the same trend in coming months so I think buying them now and holding them for a long term is the best and safest way to make profits as we may see ATH in coming months.
pusaka

Activity: 1050
Merit: 586

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 03:56:18 PM

Price is going higher and higher in recent times and we may see the same trend in coming months so I think buying them now and holding them for a long term is the best and safest way to make profits as we may see ATH in coming months.

I think so, Holding bicoin is a great way to get a lot of profit in the longterm
Holding them a few years to make a lot of money.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 166 »
  Print  

Jump to: