Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:31:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin goes to 1200-1300 (within a month?)  (Read 79048 times)
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 01:18:13 PM
Last edit: July 17, 2015, 02:03:42 PM by n2004al

I'm struggling my mind to find how is possible to predict the price of bitcoin. In what data the people are based to do such predictions? Can someone explain me this: What I must learn and analyse to do one prediction of this price?

It was the Greexit that was one time ago and it is in power again but nothing happened.

What else?

A lot, a lot, of boring information. Don't start to do this. If you still want to be engaged in this then don't ask stupid questions. And do professionally.

I will not start to do this. Because I know that it is impossible to predict the price of bitcoin. Notably here in this forum. There is nothing stupid in my question. Stupid is your answer which call stupid one normal question.

I bet 0.5 btc that you will not be able never to predict the price of bitcoin in any kind of one of the days to come. Choose you the day, predict the price (doing all the "professional" analyses you want) and let's find an escrow to execute the bet.  Wink

Then that's great.

Alright. I'm accepting the bet. Say good bye to your 0.5 btc. Who will be an escrow?
I can make it easier to you. If my this prediction* will be wrong then I'm wrong.

*Prediction : price more than 800, i'm considering my prediction wrong if price falls to 180 or under.

Ha ha ha. Good. I understand now your professional analyse and your meaning of prediction of the price. This post gave me more info not only about your capacity of prediction for the price of bitcoin but even for you as a scientist. I understand now your the to many factors and data you analyse. I understand the time needed to find a prediction.  I understand your intelligence in doing discussion. I understand your enormous seriousness in your extraordinary advises you give here in forum. And at the end I understand that was a big honor to have your non stupid thoughts about my stupid questions.

You convinced me about your ability to predict the right price. So, in front of this situation I prefer to not loose my bitcoins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
guy_wonderful (OP)

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

Working 24 hours a day isn't enough anymore.

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 01:21:39 PM

I'm struggling my mind to find how is possible to predict the price of bitcoin. In what data the people are based to do such predictions? Can someone explain me this: What I must learn and analyse to do one prediction of this price?

It was the Greexit that was one time ago and it is in power again but nothing happened.

What else?

A lot, a lot, of boring information. Don't start to do this. If you still want to be engaged in this then don't ask stupid questions. And do professionally.

I will not start to do this. Because I know that it is impossible to predict the price of bitcoin. Notably here in this forum. There is nothing stupid in my question. Stupid is your answer which call stupid one normal question.

I bet 0.5 btc that you will not be able never to predict the price of bitcoin in any kind of one of the days to come. Choose you the day, predict the price (doing all the "professional" analyses you want) and let's find an escrow to execute the bet.  Wink

Then that's great.

Alright. I'm accepting the bet. Say good bye to your 0.5 btc. Who will be an escrow?
I can make it easier to you. If my this prediction* will be wrong then I'm wrong.

*Prediction : price more than 800, i'm considering my prediction wrong if price falls to 180 or under.

Good. I understand now your professional analyse and your meaning of prediction of the price. This post gave me more info not only about your capacity of prediction for the price of bitcoin but even for you as a scientist. I understand now your the to many factors and data you analyse. I understand the time needed to find a prediction.  I understand your intelligence in doing discussion. I understand your enormous seriousness in your extraordinary advises you give here in forum. And at the end I understand that was a big honor to have your non stupid thoughts about my stupid questions.

You convinced me about your ability to predict the right price. So, in front of this situation I prefer to not loose my bitcoins.

THere will be no deal? Ahh so shame. I already ordered a new coffee table.

ssmc2
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1040

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 01:25:29 PM

Lol
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 01:26:07 PM

What else?

Then that's great.

Good. I understand now your professional analyse and your meaning of prediction of the price. This post gave me more info not only about your capacity of prediction for the price of bitcoin but even for you as a scientist. I understand now your the to many factors and data you analyse. I understand the time needed to find a prediction.  I understand your intelligence in doing discussion. I understand your enormous seriousness in your extraordinary advises you give here in forum. And at the end I understand that was a big honor to have your non stupid thoughts about my stupid questions.

Very correct your prediction. Unable to withstand. It's true that I do stupid questions but I'm not stupid to lose so easy my bitcoins and my wealth.
ask
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 01:27:41 PM

+ 1

Talk is cheap.
guy_wonderful (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 01:27:49 PM
Last edit: July 17, 2015, 01:40:17 PM by guy_wonderful

What else?

Then that's great.

Very correct your prediction. Unable to withstand. It's true that I do stupid questions but I'm not stupid to lose so easy my bitcoins and my wealth.

Why? Im already have two active predictions, one is this and one for gold, let's bet for gold then.
Stupid question because if you want do this professionally you never ask such questions. If just curios then OK. If not want to do this then great, because you will lose money if not doing this professionally.

vtr99
Legendary

Activity: 1214

Never compromise your standards!

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 01:30:43 PM

Interesting chart on TV showing a potential bubble zone around early October https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/DbizcIaP-Bitcoin-linear-BIG-picture/

I've been predicting a big mess will hit before the end of the year for quite some time. It will send Bitcoin to new highs. Those highs may not be reached this year, but it won't be long. Most people are writing this off as paranoia, or whatever, but the signs are EVERYWHERE!!! So are financial experts with excellent track records of calling it well in advance. Although I think any moron can see this one coming...

https://www.dollarvigilante.com/blog/2015/07/15/shemitah-exposed-financial-crisis-planned-for-september-2015.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgYSn0ip5hY

Martin Weiss, and Mike Larson called it almost to the day back in 2008, and they are also saying the train wreck will be this fall.

http://beforeitsnews.com/christian-news/2015/03/rick-wiles-the-debt-bomb-2015-dr-martin-weiss-david-morgan-2510264.html

Peter Schiff and John Browne also called the 2008 crash well in advance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agZe2CHt0GQ

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-06-10/peter-schiff-warns-may-be-first-bubble-burst-without-pin

Bulshit. USD will be same strong as it always was. Everything will be calm, as it always was.
But bitcoin will grow.

The only reason Crypto exists is because the fiat banking system is doomed. Like I said all these folks predicted the 2008 crash, and they are saying the next one will be worse. Only a fool would deny the obvious. Crypto tidal wave will be here again soon...

This all is based on pseudoscience, this is alchemy, nothing more. You cant find anybody who predicted crash of 2008 because there are none.
There is still one good point of making these false predictions : a fee, subscription fee to "guide how to survive a crash", Haven't read the links jet but by headlines can really tell that, you can make millions!

You need to do your homework. Martin Weiss, and Mike Larson called the 2008 crash 10 days before it happened. There is a record of that if you bothered to look. All the rest were saying the same thing, but didn't give exact dates.But you seem to ignore the obvious... We are in far worse shape than Greece.

Yeah, just keep telling yourself the dollar is in good shape.  Roll Eyes

http://www.forbes.com/sites/kotlikoff/2015/05/13/17-nobel-laureates-and-1200-economists-agree-with-ben-carson-re-u-s-fiscal-gap/

Of course they only acknowledge a measly $18 trillion.

http://www.usdebtclock.org/

How many crises they predicted before? Why don't you think it's was just a luck (obviously). Every second someone telling we will go down , some ppl was saying that in 2008, people are saying that last 40? years.

The obvious does not need to be predicted. The facts are all that's needed. We can't pay $200 Trillion anymore than Greece can pay $380 Billion. Not to mention we have a growing percentage of the population on welfare and food stamps, real wealth has shrunk 25% among the middle class since 2008. We have a record number of people who have stopped looking for a job. The stock market is artificially inflated due to the fact you can't earn anything on savings. And worst of all those who have saved their entire lifetimes are now rewarded with savings that are nearly worthless compared to the dollars they started saving. The job outlook for college graduates is dismal, and so are the expected earnings compared to their student loans. It doesn't take a genius to see the truth. The liberals in most countries around the world have bankrupted the system, and the economy is living on borrowed time. Those who refuse to see it now will soon be forced to accept it. All the people that voted for liberal policies are going to be hurt the worst. Greece is going to be a classroom for those idiots.
guy_wonderful (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 01:35:03 PM

Interesting chart on TV showing a potential bubble zone around early October https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/DbizcIaP-Bitcoin-linear-BIG-picture/

I've been predicting a big mess will hit before the end of the year for quite some time. It will send Bitcoin to new highs. Those highs may not be reached this year, but it won't be long. Most people are writing this off as paranoia, or whatever, but the signs are EVERYWHERE!!! So are financial experts with excellent track records of calling it well in advance. Although I think any moron can see this one coming...

https://www.dollarvigilante.com/blog/2015/07/15/shemitah-exposed-financial-crisis-planned-for-september-2015.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgYSn0ip5hY

Martin Weiss, and Mike Larson called it almost to the day back in 2008, and they are also saying the train wreck will be this fall.

http://beforeitsnews.com/christian-news/2015/03/rick-wiles-the-debt-bomb-2015-dr-martin-weiss-david-morgan-2510264.html

Peter Schiff and John Browne also called the 2008 crash well in advance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agZe2CHt0GQ

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-06-10/peter-schiff-warns-may-be-first-bubble-burst-without-pin

Bulshit. USD will be same strong as it always was. Everything will be calm, as it always was.
But bitcoin will grow.

The only reason Crypto exists is because the fiat banking system is doomed. Like I said all these folks predicted the 2008 crash, and they are saying the next one will be worse. Only a fool would deny the obvious. Crypto tidal wave will be here again soon...

This all is based on pseudoscience, this is alchemy, nothing more. You cant find anybody who predicted crash of 2008 because there are none.
There is still one good point of making these false predictions : a fee, subscription fee to "guide how to survive a crash", Haven't read the links jet but by headlines can really tell that, you can make millions!

You need to do your homework. Martin Weiss, and Mike Larson called the 2008 crash 10 days before it happened. There is a record of that if you bothered to look. All the rest were saying the same thing, but didn't give exact dates.But you seem to ignore the obvious... We are in far worse shape than Greece.

Yeah, just keep telling yourself the dollar is in good shape.  Roll Eyes

http://www.forbes.com/sites/kotlikoff/2015/05/13/17-nobel-laureates-and-1200-economists-agree-with-ben-carson-re-u-s-fiscal-gap/

Of course they only acknowledge a measly $18 trillion.

http://www.usdebtclock.org/

How many crises they predicted before? Why don't you think it's was just a luck (obviously). Every second someone telling we will go down , some ppl was saying that in 2008, people are saying that last 40? years.

The obvious does not need to be predicted. The facts are all that's needed. We can't pay $200 Trillion anymore than Greece can pay $380 Billion. Not to mention we have a growing percentage of the population on welfare and food stamps, real wealth has shrunk 25% among the middle class since 2008. We have a record number of people who have stopped looking for a job. The stock market is artificially inflated due to the fact you can't earn anything on savings. And worst of all those who have saved their entire lifetimes are now rewarded with savings that are nearly worthless compared to the dollars they started saving. The job outlook for college graduates is dismal, and so are the expected earnings compared to their student loans. It doesn't take a genius to see the truth. The liberals in most countries around the world have bankrupted the system, and the economy is living on borrowed time. Those who refuse to see it now will soon be forced to accept it. All the people that voted for liberal policies are going to be hurt the worst. Greece is going to be a classroom for those idiots.

Well it said. My problem is that it's not my area of interests.

guy_wonderful (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 01:43:12 PM

+ 1

Talk is cheap.

Good day.
Have you sold your bitcoins at that big price fall? Or you are still holding them for price about 380 per? How much you had, if I remember right bit more than 1000 huh? Smiley

guy_wonderful (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 01:54:41 PM

Target: Between $350 $800-$1300 per 1 BTC

Are we still on target?  Would you guess closer to $800 or $1200 by Aug. 1?

Yes, sure. We will be closer day by day.(I misunderstood the question by saying "dont now") Im still out of market, waiting for good point to enter. If you are speculating good to place stops at 256 and under. cuz price could fall a lot under if that price point is reached. Im about to enter at +-260 and +-280 right now.

guy_wonderful (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 02:01:13 PM

Target: Between $350 $800-$1300 per 1 BTC

Are we still on target?  Would you guess closer to $800 or $1200 by Aug. 1?

Yes, sure. I dont now. Im still out of market, waiting for good point to enter. If you are speculating good to place stops at 256 and under. cuz price could fall a lot under if that price point is reached. Im about to enter at +-260 and +-280 right now.

oic Sad
Could you perhaps rename the topic to "Bitcoin goes to 1200-1300 $260 within a month"?  Might be a bit clearer for us

Like it is, title looks better. We still can run to 1000 by few days why to rename it?

guy_wonderful (OP)

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 02:05:36 PM

By the way, nice to go long right now, with stops at 272, 275 current. Im in the market.

Kimochii

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Professional Gamer

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2015, 02:15:32 PM

Maybe bitcoin will stay at this point for the next weeks!!!

I think this will happen for the next weeks for bitcoin market.

vtr99
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 02:16:36 PM

Oh, dunno. Perhaps because it's not something you yourself are banking on, while $260 is?

I'm betting we move up from here. This was nothing but brief profit taking. The rally is still intact, and so are the underlying fundamentals. Which the OP doesn't seem to be interested in...
vtr99
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 02:30:36 PM

Oh, dunno. Perhaps because it's not something you yourself are banking on, while $260 is?

I'm betting we move up from here. This was nothing but brief profit taking. The rally is still intact, and so are the underlying fundamentals. Which the OP doesn't seem to be interested in...

The rally seemed to be a pump rather than a rally, bootstrapped on Grexit and partially fueled by the LTC pump cashing out.
Nothing whatsoever to do with fundamentals.
That said, I'm still having a hard time seeing connections between Bitcoin having/not having great fundamentals, the rally being intact, and the topic of this thread.  Other than, perhaps, this thread being an exemplar of BTC fundamentals, i.e. "huh?"

You are very shortsighted.
vtr99
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 04:35:53 PM

The rally seemed to be a pump rather than a rally, bootstrapped on Grexit and partially fueled by the LTC pump cashing out.
That said, I'm still having a hard time seeing connections between Bitcoin having/not having great fundamentals, the rally being intact, and the topic of this thread.  Other than, perhaps, this thread being an exemplar of BTC fundamentals, i.e. "huh?"

No u? 
vtr99 uses ad hominem remark.

See my comments on the term "pump" earlier in this thread...
vtr99
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 06:22:38 PM

That said, I'm still having a hard time seeing connections between Bitcoin having/not having great fundamentals, the rally being intact, and the topic of this thread.  Other than, perhaps, this thread being an exemplar of BTC fundamentals, i.e. "huh?"

No u?  
vtr99 uses ad hominem remark.

See my comments on the term "pump" earlier in this thread...

Sort of tactless to make me search, but whatevs...

-snip-
Just like "The Cloud" is nothing but a larger data center,

No, cloud computing is not "nothing but a larger data center."  No more than a national power grid is "nothing but a larger [dynamo]."
Start learning here.

a "pump" is a larger move to the upside.

No, a pump is not "a larger move to the upside."
Start learning here

See how easy an pleasant learning can be?  If you just take the time to grasp an idea before making a snippy remark, you'll be much happier Smiley

Most of the time when I hear someone talking about a pump, I figure they have no idea what they are talking about
-snip-

Didn't mean to make you feel foolish, but better you hear this from a friend (me!) and learn, rather than going through life wondering why it is that strangers stop in the street to point fingers at you and laugh.

And remember, knowing is half the battle!

Guess you didn't read your own sources, or couldn't understand what they were saying?

I was a broker before (the Internet). After that I spent many years as a network analyst in one of the larger data centers in the Midwest. Now working as a software engineer. Be happy to compare credentials, and certifications with you.

The Cloud is a term used by people who don't understand information technology, or they are trying to sell it. It was invented as a sales gimmick to lure smaller business to outsource IT jobs and supposedly save money. In the end it can cause bigger problems. Less control over your data, bandwidth overages, security issues, and long outages when you need fast support.  All online data resides in data centers, or at least 99% of it... Just like the term pump is frequently used by those who don't understand the actual dynamics of rising stocks, or are trying to sell it to those who don't. You could claim the recent rise in Litcoin was a pump, but the evidence is still sketchy. 99% of the time when I hear this term, it's used by someone who doesn't have a clue. Before you can declare something a pump and dump, you first need to identify that is had illegitimate reasons for a price increase. Otherwise you look like a fool.

The Cloud = http://aws.amazon.com/

http://aws.amazon.com/what-is-cloud-computing/

cloud com·put·ing
noun
noun: cloud computing; plural noun: cloud computings
the practice of using a network of remote servers hosted on the Internet to store, manage, and process data, rather than a local server or a personal computer.

Even this definition is wrong! Nothing is hosted on the Internet, it is hosted on a server that generally resides in a data center! But hey, if you don't want to understand the Cloud is for you.  Smiley It just means that you are no longer hosting your own sites and data.

See how fun learning is...  Roll Eyes

vtr99
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 08:22:02 PM
Last edit: July 18, 2015, 01:17:16 AM by vtr99

-snip-
I was a broker before (the Internet). After that I spent many years as a network analyst in one of the larger data centers in the Midwest. Now working as a software engineer. Be happy to compare credentials, and certifications with you.

I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.[/size]

There.  Who got the girthiest E-wiener now? Cool

The Cloud is a term used by people who don't understand information technology, or they are trying to sell it. It was invented as a sales gimmick to lure smaller business to outsource IT jobs and supposedly save money. In the end it can cause bigger problems. Less control over your data, bandwidth overages, security issues, and long outages when you need fast support.
-snip-

TL;DR: "My real trading career fizzled, so I tried my luck at being a "network analyst," back when that meant "guy who has a key to teh broom closet, the one where our PIII 'puter boxen are at."  ...and then cloud computing took that away from me, so now I pimp Bitcoin.

So I convinced myself that cloud computing ain't a thing, and if it is a thing, it's a bad thing.  Because stupid people and marketers say "Cloud," which means "cloud" is a stupid word Angry "

I figured you would prove my point for me! Thanks, and good luck!!!

And an E-wiener is someone who makes half a dozen posts, and thinks he knows WTF he's talking about here...  Grin
vtr99
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 09:00:23 PM

Much like Greece, millions of Americans that expected to retire on a promised pension will get little or nothing.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-07-17/pension-funds-burn-cities-as-1-trillion-shortfall-set-to-grow
guy_wonderful (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 08:39:45 AM

Everything will be fine, trust me.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: