Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:21:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin goes to 1200-1300 (within a month?)  (Read 79048 times)
Dilla

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 03:46:22 PM

^yup. Just enjoy these good low prices as time to accumulate what you can before it takes off.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vtr99
Legendary

Activity: 1214
Merit: 1000

Never compromise your standards!

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 03:48:43 PM

^yup. Just enjoy these good low prices as time to accumulate what you can before it takes off.

Best advice I've heard in a long time. It's pure common sense, and simple basic math.
lexuz

Activity: 714

Me, myself and I

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 04:06:20 PM

Best advice I've heard in a long time. It's pure common sense, and simple basic math.
Yeah many people choose to be holder. Long term is good because we have assumtion price will up before halving. Even we must wait one year again
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 05:38:19 PM

more and more users declining prices bitcoin, perhaps only in dreams bitcoin could reach 1300$ for 1 bitcoin

at this point anything above $1000 looks million miles away. people shouldn't focus on that as it can take 5 years before we see the price going to $1000 again.
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 05:50:50 PM

more and more users declining prices bitcoin, perhaps only in dreams bitcoin could reach 1300$ for 1 bitcoin

Even a blind person should be able to see that BTC will eventually be in the multiple thousands of dollars. But even as this next crisis unfolds, the majority are still in denial.

http://www.coindesk.com/tim-draper-says-banks-hugely-threatened-bitcoin/

The banks have also manipulated the price of gold, but they are rapidly losing control. Many of the services banks provide are going to rapidly become obsolete.

http://www.businessinsider.com/bnp-paribas-bitcoin-blockchain-securities-firms-redundant-2015-7?r=UK

It's very similar to what the Internet did to newspapers, but exponentially more important, because this REVOLUTION is about MONEY.

I agree with what you say, my fear is that they can keep extending the fiat scam for a lot longer than we think, so the collapse may not be imminent. As long as they can keep printing money and people keep accepting that said money hyperinflation will go on. People don't perceive devaluation of the dollar or anything, they are clueless so that stops a proper revolution from happening.
srgkrgkj
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 05:56:52 PM

at this point anything above $1000 looks million miles away. people shouldn't focus on that as it can take 5 years before we see the price going to $1000 again.
well the price halbing next year mught double the price and we could see 1000 sooner than you think lol Cheesy

prodigy8

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 06:44:35 PM

it sounds impossible,but who knows. we are a magic world,everything could happen. i think all of us hope it rising,the reasonable price around 300-400

There are about 1.4 TRILLION US Dollars in circulation. The value is artificially set with nothing real to back them other than "The full faith of the US government".

There are only a little more than 14 Million Bitcoins available. The value is set by difficulty and energy it takes to bring them into existence, and a consensus among all who use them. They also have "Special Powers" not endowed to ordinary fiat currency... There is no central bank, they cannot be stolen if properly kept, and they can be sent to anyone, anywhere in the world almost instantly.

Imagine for a minute where the value of Bitcoin would be if only a small percentage of the 9 billion people on Earth wanted to own one... 

@vtr99 It's all about advertisement and how people can use it, which sector of life? everything is possible, the last crash make many coins decrease its value

As reported by coinmarketcap.com, about 40% of all coins listed are no longer active. The coins that are no longer around didn't have any real use other than mining them at their peak and exchanging them for more valuable coins, or just selling them for a quick gain. Every down cycle since Bitcoin's inception has made coins decrease in value. In the beginning we used to see maybe a couple cycles a week. The up cycles have slowed because so many lemmings are only in it for short term gains. That is why I've been saying for the last couple years the coming big market crash is going to change things big time (you can look back at my posts and predictions). Let's compare notes in a couple months. The crypto scene is about to change quite dramatically.  Smiley

http://www.coindesk.com/litecoin-first-mining-reward-decline/

Pretty amazing timing if you ask me.

You are very optimistic, i really like people like you, only positive things.
It is try that there are many coins and around half of them as you said are no longer active or their market cap has been decreased to much. Yes the cryptocurrencies are changing dramatically and it is very competitive.
vtr99
Legendary

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 06:52:50 PM

I always wonder what sort of logic was used to arrive at conclusions like this?

In 2013 it took only a few months to go from about $200 to $1200. At the time BTC had very unstable exchanges, and about 1/10 the uses, infrastructure, and notoriety.

Today Bitcoin has ten times as many solid exchanges (maybe 20 times), more than 100 times as much acceptance, and at least as many times the user base. The price has been absolutely stable above $200 for many months compared to the volatility of 2013. And we see world debt, and economic chaos many magnitudes higher than 2013.

I fail to see any evidence whatsoever to support your case...

vtr99
Legendary

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 07:03:28 PM

it sounds impossible,but who knows. we are a magic world,everything could happen. i think all of us hope it rising,the reasonable price around 300-400

There are about 1.4 TRILLION US Dollars in circulation. The value is artificially set with nothing real to back them other than "The full faith of the US government".

There are only a little more than 14 Million Bitcoins available. The value is set by difficulty and energy it takes to bring them into existence, and a consensus among all who use them. They also have "Special Powers" not endowed to ordinary fiat currency... There is no central bank, they cannot be stolen if properly kept, and they can be sent to anyone, anywhere in the world almost instantly.

Imagine for a minute where the value of Bitcoin would be if only a small percentage of the 9 billion people on Earth wanted to own one... 

@vtr99 It's all about advertisement and how people can use it, which sector of life? everything is possible, the last crash make many coins decrease its value

As reported by coinmarketcap.com, about 40% of all coins listed are no longer active. The coins that are no longer around didn't have any real use other than mining them at their peak and exchanging them for more valuable coins, or just selling them for a quick gain. Every down cycle since Bitcoin's inception has made coins decrease in value. In the beginning we used to see maybe a couple cycles a week. The up cycles have slowed because so many lemmings are only in it for short term gains. That is why I've been saying for the last couple years the coming big market crash is going to change things big time (you can look back at my posts and predictions). Let's compare notes in a couple months. The crypto scene is about to change quite dramatically.  Smiley

http://www.coindesk.com/litecoin-first-mining-reward-decline/

Pretty amazing timing if you ask me.

You are very optimistic, i really like people like you, only positive things.
It is try that there are many coins and around half of them as you said are no longer active or their market cap has been decreased to much. Yes the cryptocurrencies are changing dramatically and it is very competitive.

I am optimistic about crypto currency. I am not so optimistic about world economics in general. I fail to see how a country like Greece that already owes $380 billion will benefit from borrowing another $80 billion? How many countries in the world have a positive net income each year? And somehow Greece is supposed to become one of them? Even if they could pay back a billion a year, it's going to take 500 years. The USA and EU are in even worse shape if you look at things realistically.

I am very positive about BTC, because it answers many problems. In fact it can't really be stopped. Just a matter of time before more people learn about the advantages of crypto, and become educated. So yes, it does give me hope that eventually we will have a fair monetary system that doesn't reward crooks.
A currency that gives you an incentive to save, because it only grows stronger with time (Unlike fiat). It can't be controlled by banks and politicians. You don't need anyone's permission to spend it, and so far there are no credit cards charging 30% interest.  Grin
vtr99
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 09:52:50 PM

Stock market crash is right on schedule.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/get-there/wp/2015/09/01/stocks-slide-tuesday-following-weak-reports-in-china/

Positive Bitcoin and alt-coin direction will soon be here.  Grin
frenulum

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2015, 11:39:20 PM

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/get-there/wp/2015/09/01/stocks-slide-tuesday-following-weak-reports-in-china/

Positive Bitcoin and alt-coin direction will soon be here.  Grin

You sure?

Jan 2018 recommendations: HST, ETN, HTML, EOS
malzahar

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 12:00:46 AM

people are delliusional, you just have to accept that lol.

Hoping a price to go up is not a plan to being rich, which most people are trying to become.

Building a business around a certain events when that explosion happens is a better plan.
vtr99
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 01:41:17 AM

Positive Bitcoin and alt-coin direction will soon be here.  Grin

You sure?

I'm more than sure. Simple math. If you look back at my posts, I've been predicting this market crash for a long time. It's here, and it's going to get a lot worse.
The next thing you will start to see is rising gold and silver prices. Current prices are chump change. As the stock market falls, precious metals will start to accelerate.
Bitcoin, Litecoin, and quite a few alts will start moving even more rapidly.

http://www.kitco.com/market/

Amazing how many people are involved in crypto, and really have zero understanding of what's happening.

If you get a chance watch this movie. 99.9% of the people have absolutely no clue as to how much trouble the world economy is in.  Grin

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4103404/?ref_=nv_sr_1

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=the+forecaster
vtr99
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 02:19:40 AM

Isn't that what you told your Megacoin victims, just before you dumped all over them? Cheesy

As always, the big rewards go to those who have the vision, and are willing to take the most risk. Every dip in price is a great opportunity.

What was it you dumped at, did you say?  $3?  And it's trading now for a penny and a half?
And, just to rub it in, you still wear that dead coin as your avatar?
That's just cold, bro...

Buying Megacoin and BTC now. Both will prove to be a spectacular bargain in the not too distant future. I don't suppose you care to comment on those who bought BTC above $1,000? But you have proven time and time again you have absolutely no understanding of money and markets. Remember my posts about the market getting ready to crash? Shanghai is down another 4% this morning. Been 100% short over a month now. Grin  Easy money...

Nothing like free money.  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley   http://www.marketwatch.com/story/death-cross-patterns-spread-like-a-bearish-virus-2015-08-28

You obviously have nothing to contribute. But I will say you have brought me very good luck in my investments.   Cool
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 02:25:41 AM

You sure?

I'm more than sure. Simple math. If you look back at my posts, I've been predicting this market crash for a long time. It's here, and it's going to get a lot worse.
The next thing you will start to see is rising gold and silver prices. Current prices are chump change. As the stock market falls, precious metals will start to accelerate.

Amazing how many people are involved in crypto, and really have zero understanding of what's happening.

If you get a chance watch this movie. 99.9% of the people have absolutely no clue as to how much trouble the world economy is in.  Grin

Tis true, very few have a pulse on the fiat economy at this point. When the price of bitcoin starts making its way up above the meager trends we'll start to see the media talking the biz and then folks will be flocking to the run up that we'll inevitably see. The question is whether a real moon is coming any time soon and I think it is. Getting people to not rely on traditional markets or be wary of them is what will help the next boom. People are already on edge on what the stock market can do in such a small manner as of the last week or so. I'm fully loaded in bitcoin but have a decent stake in litecoin cause there is another wave of prosperity coming in crypto and so many people even on this site are so proper in their suppositions about this network and what it can do, that they can't comprehend at this point, what the Bull can do and the subsequent FOMO can make happen.
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 02:45:35 AM

Isn't that what you told your Megacoin victims, just before you dumped all over them? Cheesy

fart
Stop bringing stinking, dirty socks on to this playing field. Much obliged, mam burnout.
Good time to long it but I'm sure you'll create a host of idiots to buttsmack it lower to no avail. Great prices to buy like a freak at a flea market.
vtr99
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 11:35:54 AM

You sure?

Tis true, very few have a pulse on the fiat economy at this point. When the price of bitcoin starts making its way up above the meager trends we'll start to see the media talking the biz and then folks will be flocking to the run up that we'll inevitably see. The question is whether a real moon is coming any time soon and I think it is. Getting people to not rely on traditional markets or be wary of them is what will help the next boom. People are already on edge on what the stock market can do in such a small manner as of the last week or so. I'm fully loaded in bitcoin but have a decent stake in litecoin cause there is another wave of prosperity coming in crypto and so many people even on this site are so proper in their suppositions about this network and what it can do, that they can't comprehend at this point, what the Bull can do and the subsequent FOMO can make happen.

In hindsight, we will look back and understand that it took an event like the one unfolding to move us to honest money like Bitcoin. If you watch the movie The Forecaster, Martin Armstrong makes some sobering comments about our debt problem. One of them being that no country since the beginning of recorded history has ever been able to survive unlimited borrowing. The current unwinding will be orders of magnitude larger than the 2008 crisis. This time they can't lower interest rates, and printing massive amounts of fiat will only result in runaway inflation. We can already see this has failed to stimulate the economy, and only made the problem bigger.

At the same time quality crypto is becoming more rare, and it's infrastructure is growing rapidly. LTC just had a block reward halving, and BTC will have one in about a year or so. This revolution in money will happen much faster than the changes in communication the Internet created.
Battareus

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 03:07:49 AM

It is time to say "time to accumulate" after failed prediction.
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 04:24:41 AM

That could be the case here or there but could be another epic dump which would hurt for a while. Choose your poison. I say dump cuz the Ashley Madison crowd is feasting on bitcoin payments atm which will end soon and then back down the toobs. However, the chinese litecoin crowd may prosper but I sold yesterday, it's up to you.
pooya87
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 10549

View Profile
September 07, 2015, 04:35:47 AM

i believe time for accumulation was back when the price was at $200 and went under $200 mark. i have placed some low orders and bought bitcoin at comfortable prices and now i am waiting happily and watching the price go up.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: