Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:09:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin goes to 1200-1300 (within a month?)  (Read 79048 times)
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2016, 05:38:59 AM

bitcoin will not rise high in the month to reach $ 1200, it makes no sense because one month it is a very fast time same like you past a day.

well, to be honest i would not be surprised if it did reach $1000-$1200 within a month and kept rising even more after that.
bitcoin has been so steady and strong while the demanding volume has been so high, so it is possible.

--looking for signature--
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sandroxa

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 08:26:20 AM

bitcoin will not rise high in the month to reach $ 1200, it makes no sense because one month it is a very fast time same like you past a day.
Yeah I agree this just makes no sense at all we will have to stay realistic here and do not keep your hopes up to high. We are far away from hitting any thing that is in the thousands. We are still in the hundreds so this is just not happening.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1213

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 03:16:40 PM

Really bitcoin has the potential to reach $1200, but this time only halving has the answer for it. I believe the price might reach only when months pass.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 03:47:44 PM

Really bitcoin has the potential to reach $1200, but this time only halving has the answer for it. I believe the price might reach only when months pass.
well, I think it is quite impossible. bitcoin even very difficult to increase the price to $ 100 or $ 200 may bitcoin should really have excellent function or have a large fortune before that can happen
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 04:59:14 PM

According to my opinion the slow price rise is better than a huge jump which leads to a flow up crash immediately afterwards. it would make the price more stable and it is less possible to crash now..
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2972

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2016, 05:02:41 PM

If we break the price of 500 in this week in few months 1k value or more will become true but if not the value will reach only around 600-800.
And its still enough for me and we made that we double the value of the price of bitcoin...

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
parmatiya

Activity: 239

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 08:33:43 PM

If we break the price of 500 in this week in few months 1k value or more will become true but if not the value will reach only around 600-800.
And its still enough for me and we made that we double the value of the price of bitcoin...

I do not want the price to break $500 this week. That is the price to be reached in May or June. So the price is less volatile.

KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 06:06:20 AM

I do not want the price to break $500 this week. That is the price to be reached in May or June. So the price is less volatile.

Only few users expect the growth of bitcoin to $500 to take place by the following week or month. In reality the fluctuations are low, so price continues increasing.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Erzatium

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 08:47:11 AM

Bitcoin will not goes to that value and as you can see now you see also that the value keeps long stable and that can be bad for the people who wants to sell it soon.
The value will be only in the end of the year $500 and thats it and I know people are not happy with it but they have to deal with it.

Dont make any stupid decisions and just wait patiently so you can sell it later with more profit maybe.
parmatiya

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 09:21:11 PM

I think the bitcoin price wil go to $1200 or above later this year or early next year. This is due to the mass adoption.

vtr99
Legendary

Activity: 1214

Never compromise your standards!

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 07:31:42 PM

BTC currently $464 and rising...
parmatiya

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 09:04:12 AM

That is right. There could be three factors affecting the price. Halving, SegWit implement shortly and mass adoption.

Lavavest

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 07:17:39 PM

That is right. There could be three factors affecting the price. Halving, SegWit implement shortly and mass adoption.

In the last week, the bitcoin price went down to $440 and it is rising again to $450. So it is still consolidating.
Lokfar

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 09:33:09 AM

No that is not happening the difference between $1200 and what the price is now is just to big. Lets focus on what the price can be and stay realistic because speculating about unrealistic amounts is getting is nowhere. 
phreaky

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 10:32:49 AM

No this is never gonna happen in my eyes because the fact is that the bitcoin is gonna rise to a high amount for sure.
the halving will help us for sure with the price.
AsaroUk

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 01:55:31 PM

Bitcoin will only reach that high value if it is going to jump and that is only possible when the halving will be only nice and that it is going to rise for a long time but that will not happen.
As you can see now you see also that there will be more people that is going to have some profit with it and that is quite nice for all of us.
vtr99
Legendary

Activity: 1214

Never compromise your standards!

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 07:07:03 PM
Last edit: May 04, 2016, 07:19:05 PM by vtr99

The halving, and coming new features will bring the price to at least double what it is today. Otherwise it will no longer be economically feasible to mine. I don't think there is any doubt about the continued viability of BTC. It is the major trading currency for alt-coins, and I doubt that is likely to change. What I see is continued larger moves upward as we approach the halving. At some point it is likely to mirror the panic buying of late 2013. With just these issues considered, I conservatively expect we will see $1,000 BTC before the end of the year (probably sooner).  

Most people underestimate the influence China has on the future of decentralized digital currency. Believe me as they become more dominant (and they already control 80%), acceptance will be unloaded on the rest of the world like a bomb.

https://www.halleybtc.com/about/

The other, and most important thing to keep in mind is the failing world financial system of fiat currency. This is going to have a far greater impact than any technological implications like BTC halving, decentralized markets, or anonymity. All it will take is another major bank failure to set the financial dominoes toppling again.

http://www.usdebtclock.org/

http://demonocracy.info/

Five of the largest U.S. banks will not survive the next financial crisis which will be far worse than 2008-2009.

http://www.usnews.com/news/business/articles/2016-04-13/regulators-5-big-banks-get-failing-grades-for-crisis-plans

Some of the biggest banks in Europe and Asia are hanging by a thread. They have created a fake recovery by taking interest rates to ZERO, and filling the stock market with hot air (people are forced into stocks, because they can't earn interest on "Safe" cash). Only a complete idiot would accept negative interest rates when there are far better options.

https://www.stlouisfed.org/on-the-economy/2016/may/negative-interest-rates-tax-sheep-clothing

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-05-03/ecb-blames-you-negative-interest-rates

http://www.activistpost.com/2016/02/the-collapse-of-the-too-big-to-fail-banks-in-europe-is-here.html

Anyone ignoring these FIAT facts is living in a fantasy world...
parmatiya

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 07:16:23 AM

No this is never gonna happen in my eyes because the fact is that the bitcoin is gonna rise to a high amount for sure.
the halving will help us for sure with the price.

You are right. I do not think the bitcoin price will rise to $800 within a month, let alone $1200. That is the target for next year.

Icathia

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 01:08:10 PM

Bitcoin will not rise that fast as you can see now you see that the value of Bitcoin will rise soon and that will be good but it wont rise to that much because it goes not that fast.
As you can see now you see that the value keeps stable for a long time and many people dont like it.

I like current rise. Slow and steady, in my opinion much better way for long run. I believe bitcoin can make amazing thing in future, but that will not come fast. Its something that is created just 8 years ago.
I don't like when people like bitcoin just for price rise and fast fortune. For me bitcoin is great thing, I can do things that i like with btc. It doesn't matter if price is 400 or 450 $, that is on second place. First is enjoying in earning, gamble with btc and spent it on other ways.
The value is not going to that high and as you can see now you see also that the value is going rising slowly indeed but it is not rising that fast so it will takes a long time.
And that is bad for the most people because they dont have the patience for it and that is bad.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 01:28:14 PM

Bitcoin will not rise that fast as you can see now you see that the value of Bitcoin will rise soon and that will be good but it wont rise to that much because it goes not that fast.
As you can see now you see that the value keeps stable for a long time and many people dont like it.

I like current rise. Slow and steady, in my opinion much better way for long run. I believe bitcoin can make amazing thing in future, but that will not come fast. Its something that is created just 8 years ago.
I don't like when people like bitcoin just for price rise and fast fortune. For me bitcoin is great thing, I can do things that i like with btc. It doesn't matter if price is 400 or 450 $, that is on second place. First is enjoying in earning, gamble with btc and spent it on other ways.
The value is not going to that high and as you can see now you see also that the value is going rising slowly indeed but it is not rising that fast so it will takes a long time.
And that is bad for the most people because they dont have the patience for it and that is bad.

i actually prefer a slower growth as it will allow the support to build up and get stronger so the price won't get dumped down so hard. slow growth is much more sustainable and that's why i will take slow growth over peaks at any time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: