Print  
Author Topic: LGBT  (Read 6725 times)
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2015, 05:35:30 PM

I believe I called Beliathon a moron awhile back actually, the reason none of us respond to him I suspect is because most have put him on their ignore lists by now, this guy is a classic misandrist and authoritarian scumbag.

I can at least understand it when people have him on ignore. I still don't get why no one who sees his posts could just let slide.

If he had told any other group of people to kill themselves, people would be up in arms, as long he's directing it towards Christians, who cares?

This forum is one of the few out there that doesn't actively censor people just because they write things somebody doesn't like, you don't like that, go to a heavily moderated forum and see how long you'll last lol.
MakingMoneyHoney

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 05:43:14 PM

I believe I called Beliathon a moron awhile back actually, the reason none of us respond to him I suspect is because most have put him on their ignore lists by now, this guy is a classic misandrist and authoritarian scumbag.

I can at least understand it when people have him on ignore. I still don't get why no one who sees his posts could just let slide.

If he had told any other group of people to kill themselves, people would be up in arms, as long he's directing it towards Christians, who cares?

This forum is one of the few out there that doesn't actively censor people just because they write things somebody doesn't like, you don't like that, go to a heavily moderated forum and see how long you'll last lol.

I never asked that he be moderated or censored. In fact, it's perfect that his posts are stuck there forever, it shows people his true thoughts. That does not mean other people should sit idly by and not stick up for others.

Telling a group of people based upon their religion to kill themselves, wishing a group of people dead based upon their religion, is reminiscent of Hitler killing and torturing Jews.

I know he's not actually going out and killing Christians, but he's telling them to kill themselves.

For someone who seems to think people should get along with each other, he's incredibly intolerant to a whole group of people.
Beliathon

Activity: 784

https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2015, 05:55:50 PM
Last edit: July 02, 2015, 06:05:57 PM by Beliathon

https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/ad-hominem

Telling a group of people based upon their religion to kill themselves, wishing a group of people dead based upon their religion, is reminiscent of Hitler killing and torturing Jews.
Why do you refuse God's justice? It's right there in the Holy Book as I've already demonstrated! Homosexuals and masturbators alike were punished by death on this continent in the colonial days, why shouldn't we go back to that?

If homosexuality is a sin, masturbation is an equal sin in the eyes of God. You don't get to cherry-pick from the perfect Holy Book.

Quote from: Beliathon
God was displeased enough with Onan for spilling his seed that He slaughtered him (Genesis 38:9-10), but otherwise there are no explicit instructions for what to do with a masturbator, but there are implicit instructions.

It's simplest and most straightforward fact is that touching oneself for pleasure is a homosexual act, so it would seem that Leviticus 20:13 would cover that, but what does the scripture say?

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

It's clear here that the Lord is talking about an act of sodomy with another man, not an act of self-sodomy.

But when someone is defiling himself through a lonely act of self-pleasure, he isn't thinking of baseball or cars. He is thinking of someone who is getting him aroused! JESUS HIMSELF said "Whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart." (Matthew 5:28)

The LORD knows that such looks lead to sick pleasures, because immediately after he said, "And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell. And if thy right hand offend thee, cut it off, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell." (Matthew 5:29-30)

Cast into HELL! And He would have the courts of the land send you there quickly...

Leviticus 20:10 And the man that committeth adultery with another man's wife, even he that committeth adultery with his neighbour's wife, the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death.

Remember Aaron Swartz, a 26 year old computer scientist who died defending the free flow of information.
MakingMoneyHoney

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 06:08:40 PM

Why do you refuse God's justice? It's right there in the Holy Book as I've already demonstrated! Homosexuals and masturbators alike were punished by death in the US in the colonial days, shouldn't we go back to that?

If homosexuality is a sin, masturbation is an equal sin in the eyes of God. You don't get to cherry-pick from the perfect Holy Book.

Why bother posting that it's a sin? I never said it wasn't. I'm not cherry-picking. A sin is a sin, like you said.

The glory of God is that He sent His son to die for our sins, so we ask for forgiveness, and we are forgiven. As we ask for forgiveness, we can walk around blameless until we sin again (as everyone does). Smiley

Why do you think Christians should kill themselves? If you don't believe in Christianity, why do you wish a group of people dead? Are you really that intolerant?
Beliathon

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2015, 06:34:26 PM

Why do you think Christians should kill themselves?
You're putting words in my mouth, I never said all Christians should kill themselves! I have many Christians in my family, but as far I know they're not dirty masturbators. They only make love to bear children, as God intended.

I only said that Christian abominations, such as Christian masturbators, should consider what was Written by The Lord God (who slaughtered his children for this and similar sins) and act accordingly.

Christianity is fatwa free, so safe to make fun of...

I feel just as safe mocking any other religion, and will gladly do so should some of their ilk show themselves here.

Remember Aaron Swartz, a 26 year old computer scientist who died defending the free flow of information.
Wilikon
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 06:35:15 PM

Christianity is fatwa free, so safe to make fun of...

MakingMoneyHoney

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 07:15:49 PM

You're putting words in my mouth, I never said all Christians should kill themselves! I have many Christians in my family, but as far I know they're not dirty masturbators. They only make love to bear children, as God intended.

I only said that Christian abominations, such as Christian masturbators, should consider what was Written by The Lord God (who slaughtered his children for this and similar sins) and act accordingly.

You just said all sins were equal in the eyes of God. According to your words, if one sin is worth killing yourself for, then all sins are worth killing yourself for. All Christians sin (because everyone sins), so according to your words, all Christians should kill themselves. I never put words into your mouth, everyone here can read your quotes.
aNtiClocK

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 08:05:37 PM

Don't you think this is nature's way of celebrating LGBT rights... A double rainbow!

Sakarias-Corporation

Activity: 574

Call me Alice. just Alice.

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2015, 09:05:04 PM
Last edit: July 03, 2015, 07:54:58 AM by Sakarias-Corporation

How does it affect anyone negatively?
fag parades
fags dancing naked on the streets
fags on the tv
fags flirting with you
tranny walks in the bathroom when your taking a piss
falling in love with somebody who you think is a woman but is really a man

it effects people. especially those of faith. if you want to be LGBT, fine. just don't throw it in our face and expect us to like it or accept it.

i bet you fell in love with a transgender and got bruned Wink

seriously, all the statements you made above are as spoken by a retarded child...

it effects people of faith ? why on earth would you be affected by a Homosexual / transgender man or woman ?
sounds like the people of ''Faith'' you refers to are very narrow minded as you...

WEB slicer (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1120

1NF4xXDDpMVmeazJxJDLrFxuJrCAT7CB1b

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 09:30:44 PM

fuck you.

just because it doesn't bother you doesn't mean it doesn't bother others.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████████
░░░░███████████████████████████████████████████
░░░████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███████████████
░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████████████
░░████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░███████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
░░██████████
░░██████████
░░██████████
░░░██████████
░░░████████████░
░░░░█████████████████████████████████████
░░░░░▀███████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████████████████
░░░░░▄▄██████████████████████████████████
░░░████████████
░░███████████
░██████████▌
▐█████████▌
▐█████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
▐██████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
░███████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░▐████████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░▐███████████████▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄████████████████
░░░░░░░░░████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███

███
███
!
#
HOMEPAGE
ANNOUNCEMENT
JOIN US ON SLACK
WEB slicer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 10:04:01 PM

ohh and just to give some legitimacy to my examples of how it effects others i'm going to provide some real world examples.

man unknowingly marries another man.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2238663/Belgian-husband-leaves-wife-19-years-discovering-man-says-knows-good-ironing.html

this is not the first time i have seen this. a japanese man fell in love with what he thought was a woman and had plans to get married and have kids and that's when his partner told him he had a dick.

here is LGBT community naked in the streets.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=99b_1435525349

here is LGBT lifestyle corrupting the youth.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=a43_1434486133

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

░░██████████
░░██████████
░░██████████
░░░██████████
░░░████████████░
░░░████████████
░░███████████
░██████████▌
▐█████████▌

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███

███
███
!
#
HOMEPAGE
ANNOUNCEMENT
JOIN US ON SLACK
TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2015, 10:04:39 PM

Nobody has the right to not be bothered in public forums.

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
WEB slicer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 10:14:05 PM

say whatever you want. i've got plenty of ammo.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

░░██████████
░░██████████
░░██████████
░░░██████████
░░░████████████░
░░░████████████
░░███████████
░██████████▌
▐█████████▌

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███

███
███
!
#
HOMEPAGE
ANNOUNCEMENT
JOIN US ON SLACK
Beliathon

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2015, 10:15:21 PM

You just said all sins were equal in the eyes of God. According to your words, if one sin is worth killing yourself for, then all sins are worth killing yourself for. All Christians sin (because everyone sins), so according to your words, all Christians should kill themselves. I never put words into your mouth, everyone here can read your quotes.
Putting words in my mouth yet again, are all Christians this good at shoving things into other people's mouths,  or just you and half the priests?

Masturbation = homosexuality in the eyes of God unless you're a hermophrodite, in which case I'm not sure how God's law applies.

TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2015, 10:22:02 PM

say whatever you want. i've got plenty of ammo.

You have no right to shoot people who bother you without causing or posing an imminent threat of physical harm to you.

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
Beliathon

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2015, 10:23:18 PM

fuck you.

just because it doesn't bother you doesn't mean it doesn't bother others.
So you're offended? So fucking what,  why would anyone care what offends you or anyone else?

Welcome to the internet,  you Christian Nazi Nutsack.

WEB slicer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 10:26:07 PM
Last edit: July 02, 2015, 11:11:08 PM by WEB slicer

Ok, so it bothers you. How will you oppose it? By writing about it on the forums?
Actually some of the things you showed as an example like marrying someone to find out he changed his gender is similar to marrying someone who's sterile and kept it from you. In both cases you were deceived and can go to court over it if you want, but crying about it won't change the fact that such things are happening. People go to bed with someone to find out they have STD or worse, HIV. Out of these I'd prefer to find out the girl is a tranny Wink
i have no interest in opposing it. i was just curious to hear what others think.

marrying somebody who is sterile and unknowingly marrying somebody of the same sex is not similar. they are two entirely different situations. sure, they both have the element of non disclosure, but that's as far as the similarities go.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

░░██████████
░░██████████
░░██████████
░░░██████████
░░░████████████░
░░░████████████
░░███████████
░██████████▌
▐█████████▌

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███

███
███
!
#
HOMEPAGE
ANNOUNCEMENT
JOIN US ON SLACK
WEB slicer (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 10:27:45 PM

So you're offended? So fucking what,  why would anyone care what offends you or anyone else?

Welcome to the internet,  you Christian Nazi Nutsack.
i'm not offended. that was just my short and simple response to that comment.

i'm not christian either jagoff.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

░░██████████
░░██████████
░░██████████
░░░██████████
░░░████████████░
░░░████████████
░░███████████
░██████████▌
▐█████████▌

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███

███
███
!
#
HOMEPAGE
ANNOUNCEMENT
JOIN US ON SLACK
MakingMoneyHoney

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 10:29:27 PM
Last edit: July 03, 2015, 12:47:24 AM by MakingMoneyHoney

Putting words in my mouth yet again, are all Christians this good at shoving things into other people's mouths,  or just you and half the priests?

Masturbation = homosexuality in the eyes of God unless you're a hemophrodite, in which case I'm not sure how God's law applies.

How do you continue to ignore what you, yourself wrote? Everyone else can see what you wrote here. I'm not making anything up.

I don't care if masturbation = homosexuality in the eyes of God, that makes no difference to anything.

Premise 1: All sins are equal, you said this:

Premise 2: All Christians sin (everyone sins, I'm sure you'd be the first to point out sins in a Christian)

Premise 3: You believe all Christians who masturbate should kill themselves because it's a sin. Your words:

I expect every single one of you True Christian masturbators reading this to beg God's forgiveness, confess your sin, accept God's righteous punishment and end your life.

Conclusion: You believe all Christians who sin should kill themselves, therefore all Christians should kill themselves (because all Christians sin).

Edit: It occurs to me that for some reason you do not believe that all sins are equal (premise number 1), but they are. People will argue some sins are worse than others, but it comes down to the fact that one sin can lead to "eternal condemnation" no matter what that sin is. And Jesus can save us from all sins, so they're just as equally forgivable as each other.

"n regard to both eternal consequences and salvation, all sins are the same. Every sin will lead to eternal condemnation (Romans 6:23). All sin, no matter how “small,” is against an infinite and eternal God, and is therefore worthy of an infinite and eternal penalty. Further, there is no sin too “big” that God cannot forgive it. Jesus died to pay the penalty for sin (1 John 2:2). Jesus died for all of our sins (2 Corinthians 5:21). Are all sins equal to God? Yes and no. In severity? No. In penalty? Yes. In forgivability? Yes." (source)
Wilikon
Legendary

Activity: 1176

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 11:19:27 PM

ohh and just to give some legitimacy to my examples of how it effects others i'm going to provide some real world examples.

man unknowingly marries another man.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2238663/Belgian-husband-leaves-wife-19-years-discovering-man-says-knows-good-ironing.html

this is not the first time i have seen this. a japanese man fell in love with what he thought was a woman and had plans to get married and have kids and that's when his partner told him he had a dick.

here is LGBT community naked in the streets.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=99b_1435525349

here is LGBT lifestyle corrupting the youth.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=a43_1434486133

When I see the video with the little boy that answer makes even more sense #33 (Asked 4 times before getting the legalese)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1103707.msg11755719#msg11755719

Then follow up with #36
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1103707.msg11755934#msg11755934

Their ultimate goal is clear: Man is meat. No matter the age.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: