Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:08:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sexcoin (SXC) Regains Erection, Begins Humping Crypto Charts  (Read 861 times)
MicroGuy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1030

Twitter @realmicroguy

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2015, 01:32:58 AM
Last edit: July 04, 2015, 05:34:17 PM by MicroGuy
Merited by Timelord2067 (1)

Sexcoin (SXC), an industry-specific cryptocurrency targeting the adult entertainment industry, has miraculously escaped the jaws of death and has begun clawing its way back up the cryptocurrency charts.

Earlier this year, it looked like it might be “lights out” for the adult friendly altcoin, however renewed interest from the community, and countless hours of coding from its developers, has led to the currency springing to life with renewed vigor.

According to the coin’s website, the currency hopes to find its niche by servicing the adult industry:

SXC aims to provide adult content consumers, performers and producers a fast, stable and secure method of accepting micro transactions, protecting their customers privacy and progressing adult retail services into the crypto age.

The Sexcoin team has been hard at work rebranding the forum, updating the Android app, and releasing a client update. This hard work is apparently paying off as the price has started to skyrocket over the month of June.

The SXC market capitalization has increased from $20,000 in May, to over $95,000 in June. As you can see in the above chart, the rising numbers are indeed breathtaking.

With many long-time bitcoin conservatives now openly acknowledging that the cryptocurrency revolution will not be restricted to bitcoin, it’s becoming apparent that soon we’ll see an increasing demand for these types of niche currencies.

If Sexcoin can continue to gain steam by attracting members of its original community, then formulating and executing a precision game plan, a magical Sexcoin explosion could become the hottest story of summer.

Full Story: http://altcoinpress.com/2015/07/sexcoin-sxc-regains-erection-begins-humping-crypto-charts/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
X68N

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 09:45:48 AM

But you can get a seroius problem in PR-Work if the militant feminists in the media find out that a sexcoin exist  Wink
They maybe will start a shitstorm campaign against it .

YOBIT IS SCAM , YOBIT IS SCAM , YOBIT IS SCAM meine Steuerdatei:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=612741.msg19244732#msg19244732
MicroGuy (OP)
Legendary

Twitter @realmicroguy

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2015, 01:33:10 PM

But you can get a seroius problem in PR-Work if the militant feminists in the media find out that a sexcoin exist  Wink
They maybe will start a shitstorm campaign against it .

Lol. I think even militant feminists will like Sex. Cheesy
bit tired

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 01:42:46 PM

I'm not impressed, the biggest day's trading in the last 3 months only had a volume of $1244, and most of the other days only had a small fraction of that kind of volume. It doesn't take much money to pump a coin with a market cap of $20,000. I'll wait to find out of it falls back down to earth in the next week.
MicroGuy (OP)
Legendary

Twitter @realmicroguy

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2015, 05:33:22 PM

I'm not impressed, the biggest day's trading in the last 3 months only had a volume of $1244, and most of the other days only had a small fraction of that kind of volume. It doesn't take much money to pump a coin with a market cap of $20,000. I'll wait to find out of it falls back down to earth in the next week.

I understand. The other thing I like about this coin is how it has no obvious alt competitors in the multi-billion dollar adult market.

Whereas cannabis themed currencies for example have a much greater level of competition (potcoin, cannabiscoin, dopecoin, maryjane, etc.) and a smaller target market. This lack of competition and the fact the currency is priced as "dead" makes this an alt worth keeping on the radar. In addition, I have a good source telling me that members of the Sexcoin team are making inroads into forming partnerships with established adult entertainment businesses.

It's tough for me not to like a coin that's priced as dead but that's really very much alive and kicking.
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 1418

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 05:42:18 PM

Awesome!  You know if this coin does become successful, it could teach a thing or two on how to be to other devs and supporters who take themselves so seriously.  I can see some people here becoming like the furrowed browed banksters we laugh at.

That is so wrong.  They should be more like bums having fun like us.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 2217

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 01:57:27 AM

Hi and thanks for thinking of us,

We've got a new OP thread over here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1196719.0 (and    http://sxc.thecoin.pw/ is on the list)

While our Forum is now located here http://sexcoinforum.com/ and

Our Website is here http://www.sexcoin.info/

(PS, the Original Community link is about the third OP Smiley )

Hope to see you there soon.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: