Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:28:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Did Bitcoin Ruin Your Life, Or Help Your Life?  (Read 21399 times)
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 07:48:00 AM

It didn't ruin anyone's life at all I think. Why would it?

It's a physical-cum-virtual currency like other fiats, but having a value of its own is what makes it completely different.

About me, it always helped me to live my life in a great manner just because I got introduced to it. Thanks to that friend who got me into this and now, I am making a living with Bitcoins and no problems at all till now.

well those that bought at 1200 and now are struggling in waiting for the price to recover, have not a great day i'm sure

some of those have sold their house and went all-in with bitcoin, there are numerous stories about this on bitcointalk

so it is clear that ome life were ruined byt that manipulated pump, but it's not a bitcoin fault, one should only invest tiny portion everytime we rise, and not going all-in directly at the peak...

yeah one can argue that you can not know if that was the peak, but it was clear also, that after a furious pump like that there must be a crash
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jeremycoin
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003

𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 09:17:12 AM

Of course it helps my life, a lot especially. I can buy a stuff with my myself and my own money now Cool

faucet used to be profitable
thebigtalk

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Bitcoin and co.

View Profile
July 06, 2015, 09:23:18 AM

I'd say it helped me. By A LOT.

After Liberty Reserve and all that HYIP investing, HYIP was greatly affected by the loss of LR so I decided to go back in paypal and dealt with their limitations and other BS. Then someone introduced bitcoin to me. I find it interesting so I thought I'd give it a try. I really regret the time I stopped mining bitcoin at its early stages. But even though I'm a bit late, bitcoin still help me with alot of stuff.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1404

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2015, 08:51:57 PM

well those that bought at 1200 and now are struggling in waiting for the price to recover, have not a great day i'm sure

Unless you are not aware yet, most of those who bough at $1200 could have dumped their BTC already when the price crashed. There is a tiny chance that someone will hold all of it despite the price has been cut off by atleast over 50 % .
Actually There are alot of chances to recover by riding on waves but unfortunately not many people know this and basically dumping or holding will be either of their options . Riding on waves is pretty much different than day trading though

On the other hand the "manipulated price" is not the sole fault for their tragedy because they do create their own misery by joining in to buy at the peak blindly. These people deserve this so called "fate" because they are lack of their own due dilligence and greedy enough to join in the peak rally and hope to be rich overnight

P.S : I meant no insult to anyone but thats what my point of view is

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
rayhan

Activity: 378

be your self

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 04:22:29 PM

Bitcoin definitely helped me in many ways. It gave me knowledge , the right kind of research and analysis. Bitcoin has always proved to be one of the biggest helping hand without charging anything. No greedy eye on your assets. Do anything with your bitcoin.Maintain and stabilise them , they're gonna prove to be really useful in near future.

chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 04:28:25 PM

It ruined my life because it's affect my work Tongue When I introduced to bitcoin I used to work on method of earnings bitcoin while working. The result ? I always come home late because I cant finished my paperworks early than usual when I dont know about bitcoin.

And yes it helps my life too in many ways. It saves me from goddamn PTC's that you will spend 1month just to make 1dollar. And there is an online wallet provider here in PH that gives services in exchange of bitcoin like paying bills , instant cashout in some of the ATM machines etc.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
manselr
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 05:07:50 PM

It helped me to learn about economics and trading. Before Bitcoin I would hardly pay attention to all those since news. Post Bitcoin I always pay attention since everything is connected. Everything that happens in the fiat world has a side effect in Bitcoin, therefore you better remain informed.
chaser15
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 05:12:57 PM

Oh and one I forgot. It help me because I have idea now about what is market now a little bit thru trading. Economics , currencies , stock market , prices etc. all of this term come to my mind now. And by browsing to this forum everyday , it gained me some knowledge about what bitcoin really is.

💀|.
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
Zorrocoin

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 04:34:16 PM

It helped me to learn about economics and trading. Before Bitcoin I would hardly pay attention to all those since news. Post Bitcoin I always pay attention since everything is connected. Everything that happens in the fiat world has a side effect in Bitcoin, therefore you better remain informed.

same here. I never really paid heed to economics and trading and all that stuff.  But since I camee to know bitcoin , it has influenced me for better. I came to learn of so many things I would never think of. Economics is gradually becoming my favorite subject because of that.
chaser15
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 04:37:12 PM

same here. I never really paid heed to economics and trading and all that stuff.  But since I camee to know bitcoin , it has influenced me for better. I came to learn of so many things I would never think of. Economics is gradually becoming my favorite subject because of that.

Hehe same but not as economics becoming my favorite subject lol. Because of bitcoins I have some idea now in all economy terms . Not as much as I know what's the meaning of that but at least I have an idea what it is.

💀|.
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
mearylll

Activity: 315

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 06:34:08 PM

Yeah Bitcoin can never ruin anyone's life. It have surely helped me in my life as it has become an alternative source of income for me. As I was not satisfied with the salary that I earn but Bitcoin added value to my income and I am enjoying my life with bitcoins.
bornil267645

Activity: 406

AltoCenter.com

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2015, 08:12:15 PM

Well I don't give Bitcoin that much priority in my life that it can control my emotions. I just simply look at it as a tool. I am not concerned about anything happened in the bitcoin network.

aakashsangwan

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2015, 03:10:01 AM

Well I don't give Bitcoin that much priority in my life that it can control my emotions. I just simply look at it as a tool. I am not concerned about anything happened in the bitcoin network.
so why are you on this forum and why are you using signature campaign and pm campaign,  if you don't give a damm about Bitcoin network.

Amph
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 07:40:50 AM

so why are you on this forum and why are you using signature campaign and pm campaign,  if you don't give a damm about Bitcoin network.

because he is here to dump, he look at bitcoin like an alternative way to earn more fiat, not like a new tech, many are doing this here

everyone who is not rich or poor enough is here for the profit
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 08:10:01 AM

You will feel regret someday if you don't pay attention what is happening with bitcoin or what the factor that affect bitcoin price. It will be useless if you get much bitcoin in future but the price has went down and you didn't aware about it. I bet you never tell your friends about bitcoin.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Q7

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2015, 09:41:46 AM

It definitely hasn't ruin my life but it does offer some form of hope. Something that I can look forward to. Just some enthusiasm.

clipman77
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 09:45:41 AM

Bitcoin has helped me by him, I earn my living by collecting coins with faucets.
aakashsangwan

Activity: 994

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2015, 09:54:48 AM

Bitcoin has helped me by him, I earn my living by collecting coins with faucets.
how much do you earn with faucets on daily basis.?
And what faucets do you use?

Amph
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 10:53:48 AM

seriously? you can sustain your live with faucets only... the only way would be through a bot and using a service for resolving captcha, but even then you need plenty of very good faucets like freebitco.in and all with 1k per hour reward or more

torrentheaven

Activity: 952

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 11:13:53 PM

You will feel regret someday if you don't pay attention what is happening with bitcoin or what the factor that affect bitcoin price. It will be useless if you get much bitcoin in future but the price has went down and you didn't aware about it. I bet you never tell your friends about bitcoin.

Yeah then I think you should concentrate on your job if you are not concerned with the the bitcoin network. And yes it hasn't ruined my life as well it has helped me out in earning some extra money which is adding value to my standard of living which was not possible with the salary that I am earning.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: