Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:20:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Did Bitcoin Ruin Your Life, Or Help Your Life?  (Read 21399 times)
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 08:08:31 PM

Bitcoin helped my life. Just like it is a source of my income also, and through this i also enjoyed some interesting things about bitcoin news,marketing etc. That's all bitcoin is helpful anyway Smiley

Awesome you managed bitcoin as source of your income? How you do that? You are only Junior Member here in this forum and doesn't wearing any signature so I will assume your method is really rocking.

He probably is selling something most likely, theres very little options outside from the signature aspect.

Either that or he has made several good trades to consider a partial source of income.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gripflierGO

Activity: 533
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 01:02:59 PM

As far as bitcoin is concerned,it has neither help me nor ruined me yet.I am new to bitcoin and still finding ways to invest in bitcoin.

Do not invest try to earn bitcoins from signature campaigns or by trading, it's good that you are a part of bitcoins now and there are many ways to grow your bitcoins, either from campaigns, trading, gambling etc. but would suggest not to go for gambling and I bet bitcoins will always help you in your life and it would never ruin your life for sure only if you take it positively  Cheesy
Sarahiko

Activity: 772
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 01:12:40 PM

Bitcoin help me a little on my online activities such as purchasing game cards and other online or digital product. i did help me purchase some domains.
RealBitcoin

Activity: 854
Merit: 1007

JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 04:09:14 PM

I surely thing many bitcoin miners got their lives ruined. Especially those that earned millions of dollars out of bitcoin mining.

How bad it is for you to be a 9-5 worker in a slave job, and suddenly become a millionaire, who is financially free and can buy anything they want.

I think its a total life ruination, I prefer to remain a slave of the system, rather than becoming a millionaire, because it is very trendy to be a slave.

(sarcasm)

zero01

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 06:03:38 PM

I'd say perfected my life.  Grin
Perfected a Roughlyfe  Cheesy
It is a miracle money  Shocked lol
LOL. bitcoin make everyone happy
wonders are easily available
bytezero

Activity: 414
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 08:11:09 AM

I think bitcoin has helped me a lot since I first started, because I gained so many knowledge of this digital world
AtheistAKASaneBrain

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 07:48:19 PM

I surely thing many bitcoin miners got their lives ruined. Especially those that earned millions of dollars out of bitcoin mining.

How bad it is for you to be a 9-5 worker in a slave job, and suddenly become a millionaire, who is financially free and can buy anything they want.

I think its a total life ruination, I prefer to remain a slave of the system, rather than becoming a millionaire, because it is very trendy to be a slave.

(sarcasm)

True, but a lot of people bought at the top of the last bubble and will probably sell at a big loss because they aren't (or can't afford) to wait for the next ATH.
Other peoples lifes got ruined because they realized they could have been millionaires if they didnt ignore Bitcoin in the early days.
Laosai

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 09:56:29 AM

bitcoin helped my life so far , i can now earn money online with bitcoin the easy way which is a really great help for a student like me. i earn decent amount of btc as a side income enough to pay my internet bills

gio3442

Activity: 179
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 10:02:28 AM

It's helped me learn a lot about encryption and it's a good tool as well. Helpful but addictive Cheesy.
rivera

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 10:32:34 AM

I still new with bitcoin. So far, i think bitcoin is just like other currencies.
it will not ruin my life, and will not help my life also, just like other currencies such as USD and EUR
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946

View Profile
September 12, 2015, 11:03:47 AM

Bitcoin helped my life. Just like it is a source of my income also, and through this i also enjoyed some interesting things about bitcoin news,marketing etc. That's all bitcoin is helpful anyway Smiley

Awesome you managed bitcoin as source of your income? How you do that? You are only Junior Member here in this forum and doesn't wearing any signature so I will assume your method is really rocking.

He probably is selling something most likely, theres very little options outside from the signature aspect.

Either that or he has made several good trades to consider a partial source of income.

Maybe he is living in a country where the standard of living is not so high. A couple of dollars a week extra through a sig campaign can have a serious impact in countries where the avarage monthly wage is a couple of 100 dollars worth.
lahm-44

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 13, 2015, 02:17:55 AM

i can just say i am serviving with bitcoin..as because once there was a time when i was a techno genius but my parents are paying my net fees and other things so my learning and knowledge are limited but when i found this bitcoin system and this blockchain and bitcointalk community then i got a huge expansion of knowledge and here i am nowdays i can surely say that i have some intresting skills
TriggerX

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 04:27:24 AM

Helped definitely.

Started off using faucets to earn micro bits. When I earned my first 0.001satoshi on bitvisitor, I deposited it in cex.io. Then I went on Amazon and bought an Antminer U2 and mined whenever I can. Eventually I got more from faucets and got some helpful donations and reached 0.01. I sold and gambled some and managed to get to 0.1. From there I just kept on investing and gambling and selling. From the amount I earned I think I paid back the amount my USB miner cost. Cheesy

I don't run it anymore but it has good memories from years back and it is still in my desktop right now  Grin

Hi!
confirmation120

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2015, 04:51:01 AM

Bitcoin once ruined my life when I was kinda addicted to bitcoin gambling, I become broke that time but eventually moved on and started over again. This time I stopped gambling and start doing paid tasks to cover up my losses on gambling. Right now I still gamble and invest but not that much like before.
RealBitcoin

Activity: 854

JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 03:19:04 AM

Bitcoin once ruined my life when I was kinda addicted to bitcoin gambling, I become broke that time but eventually moved on and started over again. This time I stopped gambling and start doing paid tasks to cover up my losses on gambling. Right now I still gamble and invest but not that much like before.

But that is not bitcoins fault. Bitcoin and gambling are separate things although they are perfectly fitting.

The thing with gambling is that eventually you will win, its only your luck deciding it.

Only your luck decides that you win before you lose all your money.

For example if you use a dice site, and you set it to x1000 multiplier, and have a deposit of 1 btc, but bet 0.05 btc, then you can either win 50 BTC, or lose your 1 BTC.

On average your are more likely to lose your 1 BTC, but if you are lucky you can win the 50 BTC faster than you lose the 1 BTC, you get me?

But make sure you dont risk that much, and make sure that the game is provably fair!

killerjoegreece
Legendary

Activity: 1666

Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2015, 05:16:43 AM

bitcoin helped me a lot and really showed me the value of money
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 03:39:37 PM

Really help me alot especially when I want send my money into Australia ( if I use my local currency, it's fee will be expensive )

Ruin me a bit , because I'm ever make some investation and gamble a bit

bitcoin helped me a lot and really showed me the value of money

This is much better than money
BillyBobZorton
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 04:12:48 PM

I still new with bitcoin. So far, i think bitcoin is just like other currencies.
it will not ruin my life, and will not help my life also, just like other currencies such as USD and EUR

For most people this is the case. The fact another currency exists it's not a big deal if you don't have money to begin with. If you are fiat broke, you will be BTC broke. So unless you can think of certain specific uses to benefit from it, it doesn't change your life in any way. The only thing you can do unless you have a better idea is try to buy some monthly and use it as an investment, holding it like gold. The average guy will not see much other uses right now.
pjsonowal

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 05:46:31 PM

it had helped me a lot... i now am really trying to earn some money and make some savings.....Thank you Bitcoin  KissBTC

coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 05:41:44 AM

I have spent last 10 years on online earning for my life. I can earn and i made a life from it but was not able to secure my life for the future. But bitcoin gives me the hope for the secured future. So, for me bit coin has helped me to plan for my future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: