Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:36:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Did Bitcoin Ruin Your Life, Or Help Your Life?  (Read 21399 times)
RealBitcoin

Activity: 854
Merit: 1007

JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 05:45:51 AM

Did bitcoin ruined my life? I say not really, but it ruined my schedule because I have to check from time to time the value of Bitcoin so I can decide if its time to Buy or time to Sell. Bitcoin did helped my life because its an unexpected additional income to me and my family. My income in Bitcoin is not really big but at least it can help me pay for my phone and electric bills.

I still dont understand why people consider bitcoin as an investment, it's not.

Bitcoin is a symbol of transition from an old system to a new one, and selling bitcoin has no point.

If bitcoin were more stable I`d put all my money in it, thats how much I trust it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 06:08:58 AM

Did bitcoin ruined my life? I say not really, but it ruined my schedule because I have to check from time to time the value of Bitcoin so I can decide if its time to Buy or time to Sell. Bitcoin did helped my life because its an unexpected additional income to me and my family. My income in Bitcoin is not really big but at least it can help me pay for my phone and electric bills.

I still dont understand why people consider bitcoin as an investment, it's not.

Bitcoin is a symbol of transition from an old system to a new one, and selling bitcoin has no point.

If bitcoin were more stable I`d put all my money in it, thats how much I trust it.

Bitcoin is anything you want it to be. For some people it's just an investment, and for other it's a currency. And Bitcoin can also be used as a store of value. For each person Bitcoin has a different use.

I personally use it as an investment, currency and store of value. That's why I love Bitcoin so much.
Quinn

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 07:09:24 AM

Bitcoin has become an obsession for many people. Whether its investing, selling, gambling, or making purchases with it, Bitcoin has certainly become this trend that is much larger than it was years ago. Personally, Bitcoin has been a rollercoaster for me. There are times where I am up 9k in profit, only to be scammed by a professional for 6k. In other words, sometimes I am on top of the world thinking Bitcoin is going to make me an insane amount of profit, only to be let down feeling like I am going to lose every single dime I have because I am putting way too much hope in Bitcoin. At this very moment, I am in the process of disbanding my business accounts, and filing a certificate of disclosure. This isn't to say I have lost hope in Bitcoin, I just simply think there are too many faults that still exist with it. Even with a professionally typed paid FinCEN policy reviewed by 3 companies, scammers have still found a way to literally go above and beyond to steal money. I was involved with trading and selling, and its just got to a point where the risks were not worth the reward. I hope many of you have had more success than I! I've tried out some small gambling techniques as well, and of course that was a major failure. BTCJAM was great until multiple users defaulted on their loans. Then I tried one of the most recommended cloud mining services only to find out it was a ponzi scam and lost out on more coin from them. My last resort was to add a bitcoin faucet to my website, but there are just far too many to compete with, and the advertisement costs to draw attention were just to much for it to be worth it. I could have had the opportunity to retrieve about $2,000 from some scammers, but for me to hire a lawyer, travel to another state for a court date, it becomes too expensive and not worth it in some cases where you are scammed.

My best advice for anyone seriously getting involved with Bitcoin is the key word "money management". You might get to a point where your operation with whatever it is could be rolling in some serious money. Don't get greedy! Thats what I did. Never put in more money that your comfortable losing. If you are happy to invest $1,000 knowing it could be gone, then set that limit until you are comfortable risking a little more. For me personally, I was rewarded very fast with Bitcoin in the beginning. Then I started to purchase more, do bigger volumes of trades, and then boom, you wake up one day and your profits and bitcoin is gone from a hacker/scammer. Every person is different, every one also takes different risks and assessments when it comes to Bitcoin. All in all, has bitcoin ruined your life, or has it made your life better?

I would have to say bitcoin has helped me, but not to a great extent.  I mean I have a regular job but from time to time, I work for bitcoin.
BitCoinNutJob
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 07:28:26 AM

Bitcoin help me a lot with my business. I have few popular websites and I locked premium content by cryptocurrency payment. Fast and free.
StevenLiang

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 08:04:18 AM

This has happened with many people. They have been at their best and also at their worst with BTC.

I'm sorry you had to go through that. But as much as bitcoin ruins you, it also helps you twice more than your ruins.

Personally it was help me learn a lot of things about economics and finance that I never know before. especially for trading.

So bitcoin was definitely help my life. Smiley

Poppy

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 12:09:17 PM

Bitcoin has become an obsession for many people. Whether its investing, selling, gambling, or making purchases with it, Bitcoin has certainly become this trend that is much larger than it was years ago. Personally, Bitcoin has been a rollercoaster for me. There are times where I am up 9k in profit, only to be scammed by a professional for 6k. In other words, sometimes I am on top of the world thinking Bitcoin is going to make me an insane amount of profit, only to be let down feeling like I am going to lose every single dime I have because I am putting way too much hope in Bitcoin. At this very moment, I am in the process of disbanding my business accounts, and filing a certificate of disclosure. This isn't to say I have lost hope in Bitcoin, I just simply think there are too many faults that still exist with it. Even with a professionally typed paid FinCEN policy reviewed by 3 companies, scammers have still found a way to literally go above and beyond to steal money. I was involved with trading and selling, and its just got to a point where the risks were not worth the reward. I hope many of you have had more success than I! I've tried out some small gambling techniques as well, and of course that was a major failure. BTCJAM was great until multiple users defaulted on their loans. Then I tried one of the most recommended cloud mining services only to find out it was a ponzi scam and lost out on more coin from them. My last resort was to add a bitcoin faucet to my website, but there are just far too many to compete with, and the advertisement costs to draw attention were just to much for it to be worth it. I could have had the opportunity to retrieve about $2,000 from some scammers, but for me to hire a lawyer, travel to another state for a court date, it becomes too expensive and not worth it in some cases where you are scammed.

My best advice for anyone seriously getting involved with Bitcoin is the key word "money management". You might get to a point where your operation with whatever it is could be rolling in some serious money. Don't get greedy! Thats what I did. Never put in more money that your comfortable losing. If you are happy to invest $1,000 knowing it could be gone, then set that limit until you are comfortable risking a little more. For me personally, I was rewarded very fast with Bitcoin in the beginning. Then I started to purchase more, do bigger volumes of trades, and then boom, you wake up one day and your profits and bitcoin is gone from a hacker/scammer. Every person is different, every one also takes different risks and assessments when it comes to Bitcoin. All in all, has bitcoin ruined your life, or has it made your life better?

Did bitcoin ruin my life? No, it did not.  I did a job on bitcoin for a while and it helped me, but I did not make it my permanent job.
StevenLiang

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 09:45:36 AM

Did bitcoin ruin my life? No, it did not.  I did a job on bitcoin for a while and it helped me, but I did not make it my permanent job.

Some people make BTC as their main job and business, especially for people who know about coding and Php. Smiley

I also got some "income" since i know BTC 2 years back.

And importantly i learned a lot about trading and investment on other currencies.

Ceizer54

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 07:09:30 PM

Nopes bitcoin never ruined my life and yes bitcoin has made my life better Cheesy because of the benefits it provides me..it helps me take the full control of my money so that my money is my money and no government has control over my money (bitcoins).
I get the freedom to buy anything i want with bitcoins Wink and best thing is it's only because of bitcoin i got to have some nice opportunities to earn bitcoins online through signature compaigns and freelancing jobs Smiley
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 12:40:41 AM

Bitcoin helped me. So basically I am still a student and here in my country (specialy in provinces) getting hired in some kind of part time job is not that easy. I am a bit techy and I enjoyed surfing the web and one day I came across to what this bitcoins is. I was fascinated indeed. For a kid like me (before) such kind of currency never exist in my mind so when I get to learn what bitcoins is, I gain more knowledge in evry part and everything that is related to it. I get my income from bitcoins. I use it to support myself as my parents refuses to support me anymore, so yes bitcoin helped me.
aakashsangwan

Activity: 994

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2015, 06:50:00 PM

my life got help after knowing about bitcoin, i have got so many site through which i earn lots of sathisi and purchase items and play sports betting through bitcoins.

operrajunk74

Activity: 344
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 07:17:26 PM

I believe that bitcoin is helping our life in different ways, not only fast transactions but also for online shopping, online recharge of phone or skype credit, etc. The people who know the exact use of bitcoins will be definitely benefited by the bitcoins and now it has become a part of day to day life. I mean I turn off the websites that doesn't accept payments in bitcoins.
neochiny

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

Crypto.games

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2015, 08:43:05 PM

bitcoin definitely helped my life, because of bitcoin i am able to provide help for my family, im out of job right now but even without
having a job i can still help my mom to her medicine and financial problems. im really greatfull i found bitcoin.

████  ███████  ███
██████████
███      ███████
███      ███████████
██████████████████
████████
███   ████  ███████████
███ ███████████████
█████████
█████████████████
███  ███████
██████████████
███        ████████
███████████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████▀▀     ███     ▀▀██████
████▀   ▄▄█████████▄▄   ▀████
████▄▄▄███▀  ▀█▀  ▀███▄▄▄████
██▀▀▀██▀      ▀      ▀██▀▀▀██
█▀  ▄██               ██▄  ▀█
█   ████▄▄         ▄▄████   █
█▄  ▀██▀             ▀██▀  ▄█
██▄▄▄██▄             ▄██▄▄▄██
████▀▀▀███▄ ▄█ █▄ ▄███▀▀▀████
████▄   ▀▀███▄█████▀▀   ▄████
███████▄     ███     ▄███████
███████████▄▄███▄▄███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
..PLAY NOW..
███  ███████  ████
██████████
███████      ███
███████████      ███
██████████████████
████████
███████████  ████   ███
███████████████ ███
█████████
█████████████████
███████  ███
██████████████
████████        ███
samuray34amo

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 08:56:34 PM

Bitcoin does help my life a lot. Some things get much easier after I use Bitcoin. Like I can work with people from different countries easier than before. I use Bitcoin to receive payment. I can also pay bills using Bitcoin,  from phone bills, electricity bills to Internet bills. It's so simple.
I can buy hosting, domain, proxies and other goods. I used to have to pay for someone's service  to buy them.
kostya.ash

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 10:44:58 PM

Bitcoin does help my life a lot. Some things get much easier after I use Bitcoin. Like I can work with people from different countries easier than before. I use Bitcoin to receive payment. I can also pay bills using Bitcoin,  from phone bills, electricity bills to Internet bills. It's so simple.
I can buy hosting, domain, proxies and other goods. I used to have to pay for someone's service  to buy them.

that is general help about bitcoin, and you've got all the by bitcoin,
my questions is are you ready to make bitcoin as your main job?
rachelhanwe

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 08:14:48 AM

A human made technology can help people to flouish. But we should not risk all our wealth with bitcoin. I believe in bitcoin that bitcoin will help me if I do things right.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 08:23:14 AM

A human made technology can help people to flouish. But we should not risk all our wealth with bitcoin. I believe in bitcoin that bitcoin will help me if I do things right.

as with everything. never go all in unless you 100% know for sure the price will get manipulated into a certain direction that will make you a good amount of money.
harizen
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398

For support ➡️ help.bc.game

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 10:02:40 AM

bitcoin definitely helped my life, because of bitcoin i am able to provide help for my family, im out of job right now but even without
having a job i can still help my mom to her medicine and financial problems. im really greatfull i found bitcoin.

Your great then. Because of doing some bitcoin earning method you can able to provide help for your family even without a stable job. But it's much better if you will found some job so your bitcoins earnings is just on your wallet and never be spended until when really needed. Goodluck in searching for jobs.

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....LOTTERY..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 08:45:32 AM

Bitcoin is a great experiment and learning curve and it has been the most exciting technical advancement since the Internet. For us old biddies especially, I am nearly 50 btw, it has given us also new earning opportunities that for my generation has saved a lot of us out of work and lost as the generation X.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
harizen
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398

For support ➡️ help.bc.game

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 11:55:07 AM

My only problem in Bitcoins are:

- I can't play my favorite game now while @ office to kill time because rather than playing I like to spend my free time to do btc earning method

- I always checked my smartphone whenever I wake up if I received bitcoin even Im not expecting that I will received some coins lol

- Im really addicted now to browse in every part of this forum to gained some knowledge and ideas about earning btc's

- Since I converted my first ever 1BTC to my fiat currency recently, I really hook to the bitcoin world and I say to myself, is this for real? I forget to visit now some local forum that I always visited in the past. Miss my friends there lol.

So what do you think is Bitcoin ruined my life? Tongue

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....LOTTERY..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
StevenLiang

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 02:02:38 PM

My only problem in Bitcoins are:

- I can't play my favorite game now while @ office to kill time because rather than playing I like to spend my free time to do btc earning method

- I always checked my smartphone whenever I wake up if I received bitcoin even Im not expecting that I will received some coins lol

- Im really addicted now to browse in every part of this forum to gained some knowledge and ideas about earning btc's

- Since I converted my first ever 1BTC to my fiat currency recently, I really hook to the bitcoin world and I say to myself, is this for real? I forget to visit now some local forum that I always visited in the past. Miss my friends there lol.

So what do you think is Bitcoin ruined my life? Tongue

Same here,
you all will know what is the answer when you got really bored at the office.  Grin

Go to BTC for refreshing..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: