Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 10:24:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 191 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you like best about bitcoin?  (Read 173786 times)
Drnice

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 08:16:36 PM

The best part about Bitcoin is its easy and mobility nature and its low stress attached.

When you have 100 Bitcoins in your wallet and when you have 100 thousand dollars in your bank account there is difference because your wallet does not want to know how come you get the money that was deposited for it being that huge, but your bank will call you to know what job qualification you have and lots of other questions to be asked .........
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 09:53:19 PM

-snip-

What do you like best about bitcoin?
Decentralization, transparency or easier to move?
Or just it makes you look cool? Wink

I like all the structure and the system, including all your have been mentioned, really makes me cool Grin
Well about the volatile is the one of i like too, although there are people not like this.
We all like bitcoins and of course we can not deny that. Profit, price, time are all absolute for me. All work becomes easy when working with bitcoin. Grin
I so much love bitcoins because of its price and its anonymity. People like it too because of that reasons. I like it because it gives me money it helps me to sustain my needs and neccessities. Bitcoin is really a big help for me.
to me there are so many reasons which turn bitcoin best for us. but i think the best property of bitcoin is that it is decentralize currency and one has right to use it any where in the world with same value. and yo do not need to convert it into local currency for spending it.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 10:21:00 PM

What I like about bitcoin because bitcoin provides many advantages in terms of high price, and faster transaction convenience, bitcoint can be used anywhere and anytime, even if the holidays, and the security of bitcoin I think is good compared to the original money, and bitcoin to be A pretty good source of additional income, I really like bitcoin
Thats tight I think the best in the bitcoin is the price because its very high today and everyday because many people invest to the altcoin to make profit, paybills , buy in online shop. Bitcoin also is not my additional income because Im student only bitcoin is my source of income. Sometimed the transaction fast and sometimes the transaction is very slow. But before i said the best of bitcoin is the fastest transaction but now i dont think so.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 10:28:03 PM

The best part about Bitcoin is its easy and mobility nature and its low stress attached.

When you have 100 Bitcoins in your wallet and when you have 100 thousand dollars in your bank account there is difference because your wallet does not want to know how come you get the money that was deposited for it being that huge, but your bank will call you to know what job qualification you have and lots of other questions to be asked .........

That is true, I also love the decentralization of Bitcoin, though, the efficiency of these digital currency is the problem. When you're money is in a bank, you can transact quickly using your money, the bank where I used to save money doesn't have any fees on these. Another one is that, many stores still don't accept bitcoin, despite of it's price, it still needs to be converted to fiats.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
agatha818

Activity: 284
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 10:54:22 PM

a lot of things i like bitcoin, first it is decentralized,it is transparent,convenient to transfer and most importantly i profit from it and it is an absolute investment! bitcoin is life Cheesy
BunnyShibe

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 10:59:03 PM

-snip-

I like all the structure and the system, including all your have been mentioned, really makes me cool Grin
Well about the volatile is the one of i like too, although there are people not like this.
We all like bitcoins and of course we can not deny that. Profit, price, time are all absolute for me. All work becomes easy when working with bitcoin. Grin
I so much love bitcoins because of its price and its anonymity. People like it too because of that reasons. I like it because it gives me money it helps me to sustain my needs and neccessities. Bitcoin is really a big help for me.
to me i like bitcoin because of its anonymity and decentralize character, bitcoin has the property to use it anywhere in the world without changing it in another currency, because bitcoin has the same vale anywhere in the world. you can currently use bitcoin only for online purpose while in some places you have the right to use bitcoin for  in local shops also.
PrinceCaspian

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 11:02:45 PM

Decentralization and anonimity for me.Being a decentralized currency which help bitcoins to grow rapidly and not monitored by the government so bitcoins price can easiky rise.Anonimity because of almost untraceable transactions in the network

▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████████████▄████████████████████████████████████▀▀███▄
  █████████▀        ▀███████████████▀         ▀████   ██████   ██████▀██     ███████████▄    ██████████   ███████████▄
 █████████    ▄▄▄▄    █████████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███    █████   ██████████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀████
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███     ████   ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███       ███
██████████   ▀█████▄▄▄█████████████   ███████   ███      ███   ████████████            ███   ███          ███       ███
███████████▄    ▀▀█████████████████   ███████   ███   █   ██   ████████████            ███   ███  █████   ███      ▄███
██████████████▄▄    ▀██████████████   ███████   ███   ██   █   ████████████            ███   ███  ▀▀▀▀▀   ███    █████▀
██████████▀▀▀█████▄   █████████████   ███████   ███   ███      ████████████            ███   ███          ███     ███
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███   ████     ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███      ███
 █████████    ▀▀▀▀    █████████████▄   ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████    ██████████    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███       ███
  █████████▄        ▄███████████████▄         ▄████   ██████   ██████▄██     ███████████▀    ██████████   ███        ███
   ▀████████████████████████▀████████████████████████████████████▄▄███▀
      ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
█████|     Telegram     |     Twitter     |     Medium     |     Youtube     |     Facebook     |█████

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER
ANN Thread

PRIVATE SALE...MARCH 10
PRE-SALE▬▬▬.MARCH 25
CROWDSALE.APRIL 11
Kizaki

Activity: 413

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 11:10:14 PM

The most important thing bitcoin has that convience me in using it is all about the faster move of money you have sent,we are allowed to send money easily from our wallet to someones wallet or to our loveones which helps me alot on everyday basis

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 11:27:32 PM

what I really do like about in bitcoin was their usages, and features of it.
Since majority of the community now are discovered that bitcoin is easy to use many of them are now getting interest into bitcoin
 together with the features of bitcoin such as decentralization, and security that it can give to anyone.
crazycatwoman03

Activity: 588

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 01:47:55 AM

What I like best about bitcoin is that I can earn it while just staying at home. I could also earn cash but for me, bitcoin is a really good investment in the future. Other than the earnings, I also like bitcoin because it is very interesting and I learn new things everyday by getting involved in bitcoin. When a friend of mine told me about digital currencies, I did not believe him but when I tried it I realized that the modern technology is very advanced that such things exist.

I believe that bitcoin will play a big part in the future especially that it is being introduced and recognized by many people and countries.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
lecongnhan123

Activity: 288

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 02:14:30 AM

The best thing I like about Bitcoin is that I don't need to register or verify my identiny to use Bitcoin, all I need is to earn some or buy some
Tipsters

Activity: 630

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 02:37:17 AM

I like the the best about bitcoin is all about flexibility. I can do many thing in my bitcoin such as being able to load my mobile anytime anywhere, being able to send money to my friend or family member instantly, being able to work while im at home to gain bitcoin and money, and lastly I'd love to use them for trading into alt coin and gaining profit from it.
ecnalubma

Activity: 1540
Merit: 420

www.Artemis.co

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 04:36:50 AM

bitcoin is so cool because its decentralize, anonymously, fast and easy to use, and price is volatile that continues to rise. It has a lot of surprise and benefits.

..A R T E M I S..|
▀▄▀ PRESALE IS NOW LIVE! VISIT THE WEBSITE ▀▄▀
|📌 TWITTER
📌 YOUTUBE
📌 TELEGRAM
|
SonnetStar

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 04:39:30 AM

I like that it's decentralized and the government has little say in what happens to it - usually we see the government gets something and they don't know what to do with it and run it to the ground
Xenrise

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 06:55:11 AM

What I like best in bitcoin is when I'm making some of it and use it as a money on the internet. All I need is to open my wallet and give money to someone and boom they've receive the money without me breaking a sweat on going to their house an pay her/him. And bitcoin is cool because I got to earn some and spend some in real life. Imagine it it is a money in the internet and you're making some and you can withdraw some of it if someone pays you.
ladydark

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 07:09:36 AM

At first,i started using bitcoins for sending my earnings from abroad very quickly at very low transaction fee.Then i came to know that bitcoin works on superior block chain system which is responsible for secured functioning.I was very much admired by the decentralized nature of bitcoins in which bitcoins are sent P2P without involving any banks.Despite the efforts of many bankers and governments to destroy bitcoin,bitcoin has survived and it is a revolution in the world economy.

mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 07:48:58 AM

What I like most about Bitcoin? The privacy it offers, the chances it can give. I believe it's easier to make a good investment with bitcoin rather than with fiat - and you have more chances to succeed

But as many said, it's a good additional income source
That's what makes bitcoin different from the means of payment or other currency. You can use bitcoin for anything without rules, very free, and certainly keep your identity safe
Adbitco

Activity: 1484
Merit: 677

Act Smart and Play safe with Your fund

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2017, 08:17:49 AM

Bitcoin is anonymous, it is decentralized, it's fast and secure. Bitcoin is the only currency which has the solution to all the problems created and threats posed by the fiat currencies. The best thing about this awesome digital currency is that it is easy to be used and anybody can use it with ease.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                   ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
Himanshu111

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 08:21:45 AM

The things which i like about the Bitcoin is the rate of growth it shows which makes it a very good investment option. I love the fact that transactions in Bitcoin are anonymous. Nobody can regulate it's circulation which is also one of the reasons of holding bitcoins.
nemagia

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 08:26:25 AM

I like the anonymity, the ability to make purchases through the Internet and earn on raising the price.
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 191 »
  Print  

Jump to: