Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:58:17 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 191 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you like best about bitcoin?  (Read 173783 times)
matuson

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 04:37:12 PM

The thing I like about bitcoins is that they can be absolutely confidential to earn and spend. You do not need to pay taxes. I also like that while bitcoin has no inflation and my coins lying in my purse bring in a steady income. I don't trust banks and don't keep my savings there.
NEWGOODOUBLE

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 11:22:32 PM

I like best in bitcoin because bitcoin is easy to earn its a source of income. Bitcoin is a good investment and savings. Bitcoin use is we can pay our billings. Bitcoin is big help for me to earn an extra income you don't need to go outside to find extra income all you need is you have an internet access. Bitcoin gives good profit and value. The best in bitcoin is safe and trusted currency. Best in bitcoin is investment i like to invest in bitcoin. Bitcoin is most familiar currency and it has great value and profitable. I like bitcoin of his benefits.
Yeah you're correct bitcoin can become our job. We can earn a lot of money from the bitcoin and also this is I like to the bitcoin. I like also the being decentralized of the bitcoin.
Thats right, even almost all the work in bitcoin can be done part-time. So if you already have your work.
And you need extra work and income. You can find work and income in bitcoin
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2017, 12:02:37 AM

The thing I like about bitcoins is that they can be absolutely confidential to earn and spend. You do not need to pay taxes. I also like that while bitcoin has no inflation and my coins lying in my purse bring in a steady income. I don't trust banks and don't keep my savings there.
Absolutely, i like bitcoin because of that thing too. I can easily earn it anonymously because of it feautures. And i like it because it helps me very much, why does it helps me? We cant deny the fact that earning bitcoins with a high value might helps us very much. So im thankful because of that thing.

Cofee.BLUE

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 12:12:31 AM

What do you like best about bitcoin?
Decentralization, transparency or easier to move?
Or just it makes you look cool? Wink
What I like on bitcoin is its transparency wherein I can see the progress of my account and also easier to move because it is really handy and you have the hand to control and manage your own money and the possibility to have a profit or to gain ia always there because from time to time bitcoin price always changes it's either rise or dump. But the point is, the owner has the power to control his money.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 12:20:46 AM

I like best in bitcoin because bitcoin is easy to earn its a source of income. Bitcoin is a good investment and savings. Bitcoin use is we can pay our billings. Bitcoin is big help for me to earn an extra income you don't need to go outside to find extra income all you need is you have an internet access. Bitcoin gives good profit and value. The best in bitcoin is safe and trusted currency. Best in bitcoin is investment i like to invest in bitcoin. Bitcoin is most familiar currency and it has great value and profitable. I like bitcoin of his benefits.
Yeah you're correct bitcoin can become our job. We can earn a lot of money from the bitcoin and also this is I like to the bitcoin. I like also the being decentralized of the bitcoin.
For profitable things will of course depend on every user. There must be users who do not have the advantage of bitcoin. Probably because they are unlucky or skilled. But I think the job in bitcoin is really easy to get
Oxydarck

Activity: 51
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 12:50:15 AM

Decentralization it's the best thing when we talk about bitcoin because the price is more volatile .

GRAFT (https://www.graft.network/ico/) ║║║ Decentralized Universal Payment Processor (https://www.graft.network/ico/) ║║║ GRAFT (https://www.graft.network/ico/)
ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2115188.0)▬║║║▬ICO STARTS ON JAN 18, 2018 (https://www.graft.network/ico/)
▬▬▬▬▬▮ Twitter (https://twitter.com/graftnetwork) ▮ Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/Graft-460292407666720/) ▮ Telegram (https://t.me/joinchat/EneBw0RALAOjkSL2mdt2Gw) ▮ Reddit (https://www.reddit.com/r/Graft/) ▮▬▬▬▬▬
pecson134

Activity: 630

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 01:31:54 AM

I will be practical here and I won't deny that one of the best thing I think about bitcoins is that I can gain some wealth here. Mostly here but not all also entered the industry of bitcoins just to earn money just like me. Second is how it is easy to cashout my money from my wallet in just an hour or a day at most(I don't mind the transaction fees) compared to other payment processor that takes me days or weeks or worse is in a month.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 03:47:35 AM

I will be practical here and I won't deny that one of the best thing I think about bitcoins is that I can gain some wealth here. Mostly here but not all also entered the industry of bitcoins just to earn money just like me. Second is how it is easy to cashout my money from my wallet in just an hour or a day at most(I don't mind the transaction fees) compared to other payment processor that takes me days or weeks or worse is in a month.
I agree with you, whether we deny it or not. Money is one of the most concern here because if there is no money here then there is no people who will get interested in bitcoin and because of the power of bitcoin it gives a lot of opportunities to other people to gain some money and increase their wealth or even preserve it for long term.
shine1123

Activity: 490

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 03:51:37 AM

Well, bitcoin has a big advatange on that payment process. It only takes 10minutes-1 hour depend on the fee on your transaction. In the other hand, other currencies like western union and paypal are have a big damn fee than bitcoin though.

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
                ▀█▀                                    
          ▄                      ▄█▄      ▄█▄        
         ▀█▀           ▄██▄    █████    █████       
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
           ▄                      ▄█▄     ▄█▄        
          ▀█▀            ▄██▄   █████   █████       
    ██            ▄█▄   ▀██▀    ▀█▀     ▀█▀        
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
            ▀█▀                         ▄█▄           
       ██              ▄█▄   ▄██▄    █████          
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
            ██                   ▄██▄                 
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

▄█   ▄█  ▄█        ▄█████▄   ▀█▄     ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██    ▀█▄  ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ████   
██   ██  ██   ██  ██▄   ▄█    ▄██▀▀██▄  
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀   ▀██▄
Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 04:13:00 AM

When buying bitcoins at cheap prices and selling at high prices
Maybe that's one reason i like bitcoin..

Well it's not cheap anymore and it's likely to go up from time to time so what do you mean by buying it cheap and selling it higher?  I guess you wanted to say buying at a relatively low price and selling them after the prices grow/increase higher.
Blackwhite69

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 04:21:58 AM

I like bitcoins more than money because its easy to earn them. its secure . i can save them on my bank we can earn up to 100 200 satoshi by watching advertise etc .  its does't discriminate. we can send it anywhere in the world also we can send value instantly for free

I agree with you because bitcoin can be used anywhere and have a lot of comfort
Bakemat

Activity: 779

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 04:53:12 AM

One of the best things that I know about bitcoin is that, the Flexibility of the currency. You can earn in different ways and also withdraw or use them in different ways as well. As we can see, most of us here use bitcoin in purchasing products online and others use bitcoin in having fun like gambling and some other stuffs. Bitcoin is so useful today not only in purchasing but also in earning for your future.
arlinxoha

Activity: 402
Merit: 101

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 04:59:22 AM

I like best about bitcoin is it's easier to move and it's price. The price of bitcoin is the highest price in the Internet. It is the most valuable coin. So I like it.

.arianee ╢╟ Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
WhitePaper ◨ ◭ Ann Thread
Discord ►◄ Telegram ►◄ Reddit ►◄ Twitter ►◄ Instagram ►◄ Medium ►◄ Linkedin
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2017, 05:15:51 AM

Bitcoin has changed many life for good this is so because so many people make a lot of money online through bitcoin and that makes me like bitcoin. Another one is that of it's decentralized nature of bitcoin which makes it's difficult for any government to manipulate  and lastly, bitcoin makes business transactions internationally easy for me.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 07:08:11 AM

I like best about bitcoin is it's easier to move and it's price. The price of bitcoin is the highest price in the Internet. It is the most valuable coin. So I like it.
Many people join bitcoin and are interested in using the first bitcoin because they must be looking at very high bitcoin prices. I also like bitcoin because of the high bitcoin price. But the profitable course is due to its fluctuations
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 07:29:13 AM

Bitcoin has changed many life for good this is so because so many people make a lot of money online through bitcoin and that makes me like bitcoin. Another one is that of it's decentralized nature of bitcoin which makes it's difficult for any government to manipulate  and lastly, bitcoin makes business transactions internationally easy for me.

Yes those are also the traits i love about Bitcoin. Aside from those, I would also love to add that the income potential of Bitcoin is very high and it can be used by everybody.
Daisuke

Activity: 282
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 10:07:26 AM

The reason why I like Bitcoin?  it's a digital currency that used encryption to transfer money, exchange and for regulation. There are establishment now that accept Bitcoin payments especially online transaction. It became a form of payment processor too like Paypal. The future money!
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2017, 10:31:03 AM

Bitcoin is so useful today not only in purchasing but also in earning for your future Smiley
Exactly. I dont have any money now to make it as my investment so having a bitcoins is really a big  way to make my dreams come true. Earnin and saving it will help me to save for my future. I want to have a saving so that my family will have  a better future and we will have a bussiness came from my bitcoins. I like bitcoin it helps me to reach for my goals.

Reid

Activity: 2926
Merit: 647

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 10:35:57 AM

Bitcoin is so useful today not only in purchasing but also in earning for your future Smiley

I agree with it being useful for the future earnings but not with the purchasing type.
Havent tried it yet and havent seen one who would really accept it for payment.
Seems like merchants here in our country are still doubting what bitcoin can do with their businesses.
So I guess I will have to wait for that.
Gastotade

Activity: 545

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 10:59:59 AM

I agree with it being useful for the future earnings but not with the purchasing type.
Havent tried it yet and havent seen one who would really accept it for payment.
Seems like merchants here in our country are still doubting what bitcoin can do with their businesses.
So I guess I will have to wait for that.

When more countries proves that btc is worth having more countries might get interest on it. It's good to see btc llittle by little will conquer the stores and online shops.

SIGMA.
by HYDRA X
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.No commissions.
.or hidden fees.

Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 191 »
  Print  

Jump to: