Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:48:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 191 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you like best about bitcoin?  (Read 173783 times)
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 09:47:24 AM

The one I like best in bitcoin is participate in bounty...

Thats a funny answer..!!! You can participate in bounties with altcoins too friend. Check the altcoins marketplace, you will see hundreds of bounty campaigns. I think anonymity and easy to transact are the best features of BTC. We can send it to any part of the world without thinking about fees.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 12:14:16 PM

The one I like best in bitcoin is participate in bounty...

Thats a funny answer..!!! You can participate in bounties with altcoins too friend. Check the altcoins marketplace, you will see hundreds of bounty campaigns. I think anonymity and easy to transact are the best features of BTC. We can send it to any part of the world without thinking about fees.
I think he is trying to say that participating in signature campaigns is one of the best thing about bitcoin because he can earn money with no investment aside from time and effort. I also like the anonymity of bitcoin because it gives me a feel of being comfortable because i don't need to put my infos that can be used in something illegal and also the affordable fees of bitcoin and the fast transactions that helps me to save time and money.
pecson134

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 12:34:34 PM

What do you like best about bitcoin?
Decentralization, transparency or easier to move?
Or just it makes you look cool? Wink

If I were to choose on you options I will pick the way bitcoins was easier to move(if you mean is cashing out your earnings) because of my personal experience. Previously I used popular payment processor and I'm not using bitcoins that time then and only earning from task from other sites. I compared the two and I can say that using bitcoins I can get my money in just a few minutes rather than other that it takes days.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Humanxlemming

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 12:39:26 PM

What I like best about bitcoin is that I can earn it in so many ways. Like signature campaigns and such. And I can earn that thing right here when I'm interacting with other people AND IT IS EASY. You just need to give support to the project and they will pay you with real money. Of course coming from bitcoins and then sell it to get money of your own country's currency.
warrior333

Activity: 406
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 12:44:13 PM

For me, like in bitcoin that can earn them online and not have anything to do with the government, and I also like the absence of inflation. As if the price did not jump, it is still higher than it was last year.
Smarty14392

Activity: 560
Merit: 286

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 12:49:43 PM

1-) It may seem, that Bitcoin is too volatile and the price jumps like crazy
2-) Compared to USD, EUR, GBP - Yes
3-) Compared to the currency of Ukraine, Argentina and dozens of other currencies it’s much better
4-) Bitcoin is deflational
5-) This means, that supply is limited and noone can just print more money
6-) In the USSR there was a day, when the goverment decided to divide the value of it’s official currency by 10. With Bitcoin it’s not possible.
These are some major resons according to me about bitcoin. Thatswhy bitcoin is best for me.
revo1044

Activity: 305

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 12:54:21 PM

so easy to use, you can send cash to your friend / family  with no hassles .
xiayu

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 01:10:56 PM

I like it to have global liquidity, and can change the way people live.
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 01:21:39 PM

Bitcoin is one of the best platform to earn money. for me bitcoin is helping to us who is looking for a job and looking for an earning opportunity. Bitcoin is providing so many sources of earning money, I like most the signature campaign which makes me more confident and solvent, so I'm loving with signature campaign...
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2017, 01:24:42 PM

Bitcoin's value is so volatile. That's what I like from bitcoin. It give us a good chance to get good profit. If we bought it now and hold it for a little longer, maybe in the future we will be very happy.  Anonymity and easy to use are the other reason why I like bitcoin.
Why to hold it when you think bitcoin value is volatile then it is better to trade your coins if you we're talking about the profit it self. If you buy bitcoin now or if you already did bought some coins don't just hold it make other way on how you can earn to it. Yes bitcoin has it best future someday and every one should use bitcoin while not too late for the price they already had a chance to buy and use it for there personal purposes. Its mainstream that bitcoin is anonymity this why i like him too secondly i like the most is you can send thousand of dollar whenever you are in the world.

YOYOY

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 01:34:46 PM

What I like about bitcoin is that it is fast when you pay, you own it, you own the private key and the corresponding public key that makes up a bitcoin address, it isn't inflationary because there is only 21 million created bitcoins under the original specification. This means that after that, the number of bitcoins won’t grow, so inflation won’t be a problem and last but not the least central government can't take it away from you.
Haxor321

Activity: 489

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 03:03:01 PM

I think I like bitcoin because bitcoin is very easy to get, besides coin in the internet that has the highest value is bitcoin, so I really like bitcoin of the coin the other. bitcoinjuga often become role models other coin price value.  Grin
Actually, I really like bitcoin because it is money that you can use in different kind transaction and it is very easy to use. Having bitcoin will help you to sustain all you’re need in your daily life and you can earn some income by using bitcoin. Lastly, I really like bitcoin because I think it will help to become rich someday.
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 03:22:35 PM

I think I like bitcoin because bitcoin is very easy to get, besides coin in the internet that has the highest value is bitcoin, so I really like bitcoin of the coin the other. bitcoinjuga often become role models other coin price value.  Grin
Actually, I really like bitcoin because it is money that you can use in different kind transaction and it is very easy to use. Having bitcoin will help you to sustain all you’re need in your daily life and you can earn some income by using bitcoin. Lastly, I really like bitcoin because I think it will help to become rich someday.
that is one of the reason why i like bitcoin so much, we can easily make a dealings with it in all over the world. with that we can buy all the things that we want because it has a high value of price. i like it so much because of its price and value.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 03:59:08 PM

I mean.. what else? Of course the earning part. It's the price volatility that I love. One month, the price of bitcoin is just x then next month, the price has increased a thousand dollars. Imagine having 100BTC, you just made 100K$ by not doing anything at all.

If you do have altcoins, it's even better. The increase in the price tend to multiply it. When the price of bitcoin is increasing and the altcoins that you are holding is increasing too, when you calculate it to fiat, it's just so exciting to watch that you've been making that much money by just holding.

Siddik

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 06:48:26 PM

I like best about bitcoin is it's price & it's transaction.  It's price is the highest in the internet world and it's  transaction is so easy.
LostWords

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 08:01:26 PM

I like best about bitcoin is it's price & it's transaction.  It's price is the highest in the internet world and it's  transaction is so easy.

But the other side is that transactions take quite some time and the transactions fees are quite high. Those are the biggest disadvantages of it at this point. I know it will be fixed but it holds BTC down a bit for sure.
Seeker01

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 04:31:19 AM

Bitcoin is one of the best platform to earn money. for me bitcoin is helping to us who is looking for a job and looking for an earning opportunity. Bitcoin is providing so many sources of earning money, I like most the signature campaign which makes me more confident and solvent, so I'm loving with signature campaign...

This is what i like most about bitcoin, it creates unlimited income for me, i do also love joining signatures campaign and makes money thru trading. Bitcoin is the best thing to make your money grow thru internet, you just need to know how make money and maximize the opportunity we have in bitcoin.
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 10:39:25 AM

This is what i like most about bitcoin, it creates unlimited income for me, i do also love joining signatures campaign and makes money thru trading. Bitcoin is the best thing to make your money grow thru internet, you just need to know how make money and maximize the opportunity we have in bitcoin.
Well i would not say it is the best way of making money over the internet, but i think it is maybe the easiest. It is easy to make passive income from bitcoin, and with little bit of trading and time you can make even more. But there are jobs over the internet that are payed more than you can earn with bitcoin, and are more secure with steady income than bitcoin. But best thing about bitcoin is that passive income, signature campaigns and high fluctuation in price.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 11:00:33 AM

Well i would not say it is the best way of making money over the internet, but i think it is maybe the easiest. It is easy to make passive income from bitcoin, and with little bit of trading and time you can make even more. But there are jobs over the internet that are payed more than you can earn with bitcoin, and are more secure with steady income than bitcoin. But best thing about bitcoin is that passive income, signature campaigns and high fluctuation in price.

Yes very much agree it is the easiest way to earn money online.  Though like what you said there were many ways to earn online and they actually pays more than the day job and more than what we earn in bitcoin.  But it is actually hard to penetrate because they have standards and all things like that.  So bitcoin is the easiest.  All we need as always are patience and luck.  I love bitcoin because through this I was able to earn some more money over my daily job.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 01:06:47 PM

Yes very much agree it is the easiest way to earn money online.  Though like what you said there were many ways to earn online and they actually pays more than the day job and more than what we earn in bitcoin.  But it is actually hard to penetrate because they have standards and all things like that.  So bitcoin is the easiest.  All we need as always are patience and luck.  I love bitcoin because through this I was able to earn some more money over my daily job.
I don't believe in luck because we only need patience and also hard work and after that we can earn or get the things that we want because in bitcoin, for a newbie, it is not that easy to earn a lot of money in the starting position because it will take time to get some experiences and knowledge that we can use to develop more possibilities of earning money.
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 191 »
  Print  

Jump to: