Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:07:06 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 191 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you like best about bitcoin?  (Read 173783 times)
Zemangat

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 01:17:08 PM

I really like bitcoin because it's high and expensive. That's what makes me fortune every time. This bitcoin is easy to sell and buy. The transaction is not as complicated as in the bank. Easy to invest into all fields or projects. As well as being a benchmark for other altcoins
Kelvinid

Activity: 2828
Merit: 344

win lambo...

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 01:23:55 PM

Bitcoin is one of the best platform to earn money. for me bitcoin is helping to us who is looking for a job and looking for an earning opportunity. Bitcoin is providing so many sources of earning money, I like most the signature campaign which makes me more confident and solvent, so I'm loving with signature campaign...

This is what i like most about bitcoin, it creates unlimited income for me, i do also love joining signatures campaign and makes money thru trading. Bitcoin is the best thing to make your money grow thru internet, you just need to know how make money and maximize the opportunity we have in bitcoin.
Well i would not say it is the best way of making money over the internet, but i think it is maybe the easiest. It is easy to make passive income from bitcoin, and with little bit of trading and time you can make even more. But there are jobs over the internet that are payed more than you can earn with bitcoin, and are more secure with steady income than bitcoin. But best thing about bitcoin is that passive income, signature campaigns and high fluctuation in price.

Yes very much agree it is the easiest way to earn money online.  Though like what you said there were many ways to earn online and they actually pays more than the day job and more than what we earn in bitcoin.  But it is actually hard to penetrate because they have standards and all things like that.  So bitcoin is the easiest.  All we need as always are patience and luck.  I love bitcoin because through this I was able to earn some more money over my daily job.
I don't believe in luck because we only need patience and also hard work and after that we can earn or get the things that we want because in bitcoin, for a newbie, it is not that easy to earn a lot of money in the starting position because it will take time to get some experiences and knowledge that we can use to develop more possibilities of earning money.
You're right.We should work hard for all the things we want to happen in our lives.Success not happens in just a blink of an eye,but it must be a product of hardwork.What i like best about bitcoin is it develops my intellectual or mental capabilities particularly in the bitcoin forum.I got to enjoy the conversation,sharing of valuable ideas,plus i'm gaining an income from it.
googlebtc

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 02:02:50 PM

I think I'm starting to like bitcoin because bitcoin is very easy to get right now, and bitcoin can also be used all over the world without exception.
KrisAlex18

Activity: 742
Merit: 160

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 03:18:18 PM

What I like about bitcoin is it's easy to access and the convertion of it between our currency is really huge which means it helps me to earn money.
affandi

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 04:05:50 PM

I like bitcoin not just an expensive price, but from my bitcoin a lot of knowledge in the field of kriptocoin. Bitcoin for me is a personal BANK, which we easily access and use ourselves. Unlike the government BANK, which I think is rather difficult if we want to do something with my money because there are rules that I must obey
lecongnhan123

Activity: 288

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 04:06:55 PM

What do you like best about bitcoin?
Decentralization, transparency or easier to move?
Or just it makes you look cool? Wink
I like Bitcoin because it's easy to use and no one can control my transactions.
Actually, No one knows that I am using Bitcoin so that I'm not using Bitcoin  just to be "cool" lol
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 04:14:06 PM

I like Bitcoin because it's easy to use and no one can control my transactions.
Actually, No one knows that I am using Bitcoin so that I'm not using Bitcoin  just to be "cool" lol
I don't think that there is much sense to what you have said because even if you use Fiat currency technically no one can control your transactions. Also have you seen the news lately about a man getting robbed while being pointed by a gun in which he need to send all of his Bitcoin to the robber? Isn't that something that is out of your control? In which you need to give up your Bitcoin for that person.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 05:01:12 PM

There are many things to like about bitcoin, but in my opinion of the limit of 21 million coins is one of the best characteristics of bitcoin without it, bitcoin will not be very valuable since there could be an infinite amount of it, but with the limit you know there are never going to be more than 21 million bitcoins in circulation which means that holding just a few of those coins could prove to be life changing.
actually it could be a boomerang too , indeed bitcoin has a lot of units and denominations but at some points it could get stuck and maybe get disappeared after that who knows? a lot of doubts like that makes people feel insecure to use bitcoin. we need something more than just high price to make people convinced.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
Aztek

Activity: 423

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 05:19:58 PM

All of that aspects. Because with decentralization and transparency that bitcoin can provide, the trust issues are now lessen because mostly users are finding things wherein they can rely on or just simply trustworthy and honest. In bitcoin, you are the one who have the access to see the progress of your labor throught the money you earn and can be easily seen by yourself. It is also easier to move because bitcoin is a real handy crypto that provides you to stock a big count of money wthout worrying about your safety because it is stock on your wallet and at the same time your money can possibly gain as price value changes.
Schuyler

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 12:55:04 AM

All of the above, also what I like best in bitcoin is very fast and zero confirmation transactions. Its cheap transaction fees are minimal, or in some cases free and there's  a possibility  that we have future in bitcoin. 
ViN!

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 02:11:45 AM

Bitcoin is very easy to get, besides coin in the internet that has the highest value is bitcoin, so I really like bitcoin of the coin the other.
magmar

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 02:18:17 AM

The possibility. Bitcoin has only it's future ahead of it and it can be wildly successful, I hope it is. I hope it's able to be a safe alternative for people. I hope it's able to keep some bad practices in control. Competition is a good thing and competition among currencies in a country doesn't exist.
Just what he said bitcoin future is very interesting, a lot of people who invest in these might get rich in the future because the value of it rises from time to time. No doubt that many of my friends including me buy this coins. Hoping that in the future we eill exchange it into real money and it is gonna be huge money out there. But on the other hand, it is very risky we don't know how far bitcoin can go.
airdnasxela

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 02:23:44 AM

The possibility. Bitcoin has only it's future ahead of it and it can be wildly successful, I hope it is. I hope it's able to be a safe alternative for people. I hope it's able to keep some bad practices in control. Competition is a good thing and competition among currencies in a country doesn't exist.
Just what he said bitcoin future is very interesting, a lot of people who invest in these might get rich in the future because the value of it rises from time to time. No doubt that many of my friends including me buy this coins. Hoping that in the future we eill exchange it into real money and it is gonna be huge money out there. But on the other hand, it is very risky we don't know how far bitcoin can go.
Currently it's exchangable for fiat money and being used significantly by businessmen. Bitcoin have been through after the problems and conflicts wayback 2013. Fortunately, it recovered and strengthen until now. Sooner, bitcoin would be popular thay every prople know how it works.
Taskford

Activity: 2576
Merit: 798

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 02:27:17 AM

I love what makes all bitcoin as bitcoin. Love everything about bitcoin. Especially the high fees and slow transaction! /sarcasm/  Grin
Seriously, the way its decentralized and the anonymity make it as a whole and everything just follows.
Imagining bitcoin in the future makes me giggle about this. And of course the fact that I'm getting some money to this that help me from my bills.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
BlockEye
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 02:56:48 AM

I love what makes all bitcoin as bitcoin. Love everything about bitcoin. Especially the high fees and slow transaction! /sarcasm/  Grin
Seriously, the way its decentralized and the anonymity make it as a whole and everything just follows.
Imagining bitcoin in the future makes me giggle about this. And of course the fact that I'm getting some money to this that help me from my bills.

Exactly, we all love bitcoin for it is possible for us to earn depending the type of job we made on it. We were able to earn sometimes more than what we expect to earn plus that it made transaction payments easily . I can transfer btc in just span of hours that might takes 2 days on conventional way before.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 02:58:22 AM

We need to wait for a few more time because the team is working for those problems like slow transaction and also the high fees, i believe that segwit will play a big role here and it can make the transactions faster or just like the old days where bitcoin is one of the fastest money transfer option in the market. I love bitcoin because it is profitable and the features are just my secondary thing that i love about bitcoin.
Japinat

Activity: 3010
Merit: 683

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 03:17:26 AM

Bitcoin is very easy to get, besides coin in the internet that has the highest value is bitcoin, so I really like bitcoin of the coin the other.
When it comes to value, I think that is debatable because you cannot expect the value will only move in uptrend direction, unless we are too lucky.
Let's invest with caution and should understand that there are also risk of losing your money so be responsible and only invest what you can afford to lose.
Also, when investing, make sure you have that heart of still so you will not panic, being inform the price is volatile.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 03:28:00 AM

The thing that I like best with bitcoin is its wild fluctuation.  Being a trader, i like bitcoin to have a high volatility so that I can take advantage of the difference in price and book a profit.  Aside from that, the support and acceptance of companies to bitcoin since it brings job / task to people and give opportunity to people like us that is actively participating in its community.
anylic

Activity: 278
Merit: 115

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 04:33:49 AM

I like Bitcoin because it has brought a revolution monetization. Pioneer in the field of decentralized technologies from which to create a world of crytocurrency

Natalim

Activity: 2954
Merit: 592

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 06:02:30 AM

Oh, nice question!! I like bitcoin because it's easy to earn but very hard to help me become the rich and I can totally anonymous when I make some transactions with my partners Cheesy
That's my goal too, to be rich and I know it's possible to me since there are plenty of opportunities here to make it happen.
Doesn't matter if it took long as long as it will happen, I will not stop chasing for that dream because I am already feeling it now.

Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 ... 191 »
  Print  

Jump to: