Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:05:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 191 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you like best about bitcoin?  (Read 173783 times)
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 12:56:28 PM

What I like the best with bitcoin? It's market is very dependent, supply and demand is what matters to me. When the price is starting to become lower it gives me some advantage to buy more and when the price is increasing, it gives me more chance to sell for a better profit.
to me i like online shopping where you have good facilities to use bitcoin for shopping throughout the world, you do not need to change your currency in to any other currency but you can use bitcoin for shopping throughout the world.
daxiake

Activity: 688
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 01:04:08 PM

What I like the best with bitcoin? It's market is very dependent, supply and demand is what matters to me. When the price is starting to become lower it gives me some advantage to buy more and when the price is increasing, it gives me more chance to sell for a better profit.
to me i like online shopping where you have good facilities to use bitcoin for shopping throughout the world, you do not need to change your currency in to any other currency but you can use bitcoin for shopping throughout the world.

And what about the shipping costs? Is it affordable for you to buy anything online using bitcoins as for me shipping cost is not affordable so I don't prefer to spend my bitcoins on online shopping and prefer to use credit/debit cards for making an purchases.
SilentSculptor

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 02:06:41 PM

The best thing about bitcoin is that you get a chance to became a part of the revolutionary technology which  is very soon  going to shape the economic landscape of countries.
huanglui

Activity: 529
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 02:07:49 PM

The best thing about bitcoin is that you get a chance to became a part of the revolutionary technology which  is very soon  going to shape the economic landscape of countries.

BITCOIN is the king

BCC BCH  is only a capital ventures scam to profit tons of thousand $

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Telegram Twitter Facebook
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

▄██████████▄          
            ████████████████         
          ████████████████████       
         ████████▀    ▀████████  
        ███████          ███████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ███████          ███████     
         ████████▄    ▄████████      
          ████████████████████       
            ████████████████         
              ▀██████████▀            

▄██████████▄          
            ████████████████         
          ████████████████████       
         ████████▀    ▀████████  
        ███████          ███████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ███████          ███████     
         ████████▄    ▄████████      
          ████████████████████       
            ████████████████         
              ▀██████████▀            

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Linked-In Reddit Medium
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Bonakid

Activity: 224
Merit: 121

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 01:27:28 PM

I like bitcoin because we can easily used by paying our bills even we are at our home, loading our mobile phone without going to the store to buy a load but the best thing is we can earn here without any requirements just cellphone,internet and effort.
pantek talacuik

Activity: 773
Merit: 101

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2017, 01:41:38 PM

I'm interested in bitcoin because getting it is not so hard, especially the transaction can be spelled out quite easily ,,

Larva14

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 04:55:08 PM

The potential of getting rich from it Wink . I like the thought of BTC's value soaring & not being able to get taxed on the BTC's I already have. Just imagine if we end up with 10,000 dollar coins. How are the government going to tax us, they're not!

If BTC gains mainstream adoption you can spend your coins anywhere & no bank etc will ever know your BTC holdings/wealth. They'd only ever know if you cash back into fiat & why would you do that?

I love the fact that banks will lose control if BTC well & truly succeeds. It's a long road but we're getting there slowly.

Well, having bitcoin is an opportunity to become rich in the future and you could get more income. In addition to that, the thing that I like in bitcoin is you can use it in different kind of transaction like paying bills, shopping online and many more. I hope bitcoin will help me to achieve my goal and I know that bitcoin is profitable so that it will help me to become millionaire.
Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 07:22:05 PM

The potential of getting rich from it Wink . I like the thought of BTC's value soaring & not being able to get taxed on the BTC's I already have. Just imagine if we end up with 10,000 dollar coins. How are the government going to tax us, they're not!

If BTC gains mainstream adoption you can spend your coins anywhere & no bank etc will ever know your BTC holdings/wealth. They'd only ever know if you cash back into fiat & why would you do that?

I love the fact that banks will lose control if BTC well & truly succeeds. It's a long road but we're getting there slowly.

Well, having bitcoin is an opportunity to become rich in the future and you could get more income. In addition to that, the thing that I like in bitcoin is you can use it in different kind of transaction like paying bills, shopping online and many more. I hope bitcoin will help me to achieve my goal and I know that bitcoin is profitable so that it will help me to become millionaire.
Yes, bitcoin has become the most profitable cryptocurrency ever. It is great due to its fastly boosting price. It would surely cross 4000$ soon. It is unstoppable now and will surely hit the market.  But yet still in many countries it is not accepted as a payment method maybe due to its time consuming transaction time.
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 07:23:11 PM

I'm interested in bitcoin because getting it is not so hard, especially the transaction can be spelled out quite easily ,,
Gaining bitcoins is a quite hard job and it is not that easy by just splitting the transactions. If you want to purchasing bitcoins then yes it is easy but if you want to earn bitcoins then it is quite a challenging job. You need to wait a lot and also you need to take a lot of efforts. If you are mining bitcoins to earn them then you are challenging the most hard difficulty in mining.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 08:03:05 PM

Gaining bitcoins is a quite hard job and it is not that easy by just splitting the transactions. If you want to purchasing bitcoins then yes it is easy but if you want to earn bitcoins then it is quite a challenging job. You need to wait a lot and also you need to take a lot of efforts. If you are mining bitcoins to earn them then you are challenging the most hard difficulty in mining.
Today you can now earn bitcoin by just joining some signature campaigns here in forum. Mining bitcoins is a really tough job especially if you don't have a miner or lets just say you are earning it in some faucet websites. It is still not enough for your effort and time, i highly recommend is that stay on this forum and the more you are here the more you'll get a lot of bitcoins.

craZyLovE0916

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 08:52:17 PM

What I like best about Bitcoin is the fact anyone can buy it around the world and send money so fast with low fees whereas other methods take far longer and outrageous fees.

I like how it can be divided by so many decimal places to allow very precise and easy transactions.
Vikingr

Activity: 798

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 10:38:32 PM

Definitely, bitcoins are going to turn you into a millionaire if you keep on believing in bitcoins. Indeed, that is exciting to pay your bills, payments in bitcoins. This saves your precious time and energy as well. Personally what I like most about the bitcoins is their decentralized nature.
Jewell

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 11:36:21 PM
Last edit: August 08, 2017, 12:13:57 AM by Jewell

Definitely, bitcoins are going to turn you into a millionaire if you keep on believing in bitcoins. Indeed, that is exciting to pay your bills, payments in bitcoins. This saves your precious time and energy as well. Personally what I like most about the bitcoins is their decentralized nature.
yes that is very much possible and that is the reason that people are so much sticky to bitcoin and not want to sell it because they are sure about bitcoin price to increase too much and give them a reasonable profit after some time. i think currently holding bitcoin will be the right decision and hope that it will help the people to make them millionaire.
Jewell

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 11:58:32 PM
Last edit: August 08, 2017, 12:11:23 AM by Jewell

yes there is no doubt about, and specially for those people who are holding bitcoin for a long time. those people are holding bitcoin from the time when it was trading below 400$ and i think it was not more that 16 months ago. so such people are now now millionaire and i think that most of the people are still holding bitcoin and they will make their investment increase for so many time.
nagobinga

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 04:02:31 AM

It's not in the ask again ,, people like bitcoin must be because of money ,, from join the signature can get coin and can be in exchange with money ,, not my own who really like bitcointalk but everyone who play bitcointalk.
sheldonnnn

Activity: 420
Merit: 266

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 01:56:33 PM

I like the fact that no government controls bitcoin. That all transactions can be carried out anonymously. It gives a sense of independence and freedom, I think. Bitcoin gives many opportunities.
matanglawin

Activity: 372
Merit: 100

The Organic Growth Token

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 02:53:12 PM

What do you like best about bitcoin?
Decentralization, transparency or easier to move?
Or just it makes you look cool? Wink
The thing that I like the most about Bitcoin is because of anonymity. I can freely use my wealth in my own likeness and also, I'll be the one to manage it compared to 3rd parties such as banks. Also has less charges in transactions. Other things that I like about Bitcoin is that I can earn BTC by just joining in Campaigns and the best thing about it is that, I can do it anywhere as long as I have internet connection.

KitToken                         
                                         Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing                                         
▔  Whitepaper  TelegramTwitterFacebookYoutubeMedium   Announce  ▔
africa34

Activity: 476

PlayYourBet.com - 100% Deposit Bonus Up to €2000

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 03:01:05 PM

who say i love bitcoin , in an other way he said that he love the price of bitcoin
not bitcoin as a token or like the name  All this is a lie

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▄▀███████▄
▄██████████▄██████████▄
▄██████▀██▀▄▀██▀██████▄
▄███▀▄▀██▄▀███▀▄██▀▄▀███▄
█████▄██▄███▄▀▄███▄██▄█████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▀██▀▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▀▀▀▀▄██▄▀▀▀▀██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀███▄▄▄█████▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
▀████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
♦  LIVE SLOTS
♦  ROULETTE
♦  MANY MORE
[ BTC ] bitcoin ACCEPTED
█████████▄▄▄███▄▄
█████▄██████████▄
███▄██████████████
▄████▀▄▄▄█▀▄▄▄██
███████▄██████
▀▀▀███▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
██████▀▀████████▀
█████████▀▀████▀
CURACAO
LICENSED
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Kousei23

Activity: 411
Merit: 335

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 03:04:06 PM

What do you like best about bitcoin?
Decentralization, transparency or easier to move?
Or just it makes you look cool? Wink

The thing I like about bitcoin is that bitcoin has many advantages that gives us and make our lives more easy and less hassle. We can ise bitcoin nowadays to buy things we needed and we want. We can also use it to pay expenses like electricity bill and water bills and ofcourse we can use it in some stores and establishments. Bitcoin is very cool.

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄████████████▄▄
░░░░░░░▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀███▄
░░░░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▄
░░░███▀░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░▀███
░▄██▀░░░░░░░░▀█████████▄░░░░░░░▀██▄
▄██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▌░░░░░░░▐██▄
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐███░░░░░░░░▐██
██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄████▀░░░░░░░░░██
██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░██
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██
▀██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐██▀
░▀██▄░░░░░░░░░░░██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
░░░░▀███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███▀
░░░░░░░▀███▄▄▄░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████████▀▀

JOIN OUR COMMUNITY
▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀░░▀▀▀▀
Twitter  Telegram  Reddit  Medium

░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░▀▀▄▄▄▀▀░░░░▀▀▄
░░░░░░░░▐▌░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄
░░░░░░░░█▄▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄▀░▌░░░░░░▀▄▄▀▀▀▀░▀▀▄▄░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░░░▄▀▀▀▀▄▄█░░▐▄
░░░░░░█░▄▀░█▌▄▄▄░▀▄░█▄▄▄▄▄░▐░█░░░▀▄▄
░░░▄▄▀▀█░░░░▄██░█▌█▄▄▀██▌▄█░▌█░░░░░░▀▄
░▄▀░░░░░▀▄▀▀▀▀▀░░░▐▐░░▀▀░░░░▌█░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▐▀▌░░░░░░░█░▌░░░░░░▐█▀░░░░░░░
▐▄░░░░▄▄▀░█░░░░░░▀█▀▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀
░░█▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀█▀█▀░░░░▄▀█░░░░▄▀
░▐░░▀▀▄▄░░░░▀▄░░░░░▀▀░░░░▄▀░░▀▄▀▀
░▐▄░░░░░▀▀▄░░░▀▄▄░░░░▄▄▄▀░░░▄▀▀▄
░░░▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░
bitcoinVPSD

Activity: 442
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 03:13:57 PM

I like most about bitcoin is its anonymity. You work for bitcoin without revealing too much personal information. People feel secure about their personal information

Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 191 »
  Print  

Jump to: