Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:22:44 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 191 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you like best about bitcoin?  (Read 173783 times)
bololord

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 05:25:53 AM

The best thing i like about bitcoin is becuasr bitcoin help the people to have ah extra income even if u are inside your house  and have a goodlife , buy something that they want like food gadgets etc. Smiley
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 05:29:50 AM

The part of the decentralization, in which no government can put his hands on my money, and also the encryption technology with blockchain
The government has till the power to control us but we are a little safer now since we are using a decentralized system.
What we can hold that is valuable is something we can hide from them, they don't control the total circulation unlike with cash
where they can monitor because they created it.
Everything in our own hands is the one that makes me feel bitcoin to be the best compared to the conventional currency that we use all around the globe. Next is the increased price and the growth it provides as an investment or as an asset were the major features that are recorded to be the best that makes bitcoin stand high.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Lomberjack

Activity: 384
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 05:35:22 AM

What do you like best about bitcoin?
Decentralization, transparency or easier to move?
Or just it makes you look cool? Wink
All the stated features are what I really like about bitcoin. Its decentralized block chain makes it apart from the government and banks enabling you to monitor your own assets and that is where transparency enters. With bitcoin, your money can have a future to grow at a short period of time compared to banks that only allows a monthly, quarterly and annually basis. Fast transactions are just one click away with the use of bitcoin.
Glorypaasa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 05:53:12 AM

I love bitcoin  i like bitcoin so much becuase this bitcoin give a income or money to buy anything that you want like foods etc. You earn some money even if u are at your home and the future if u hardwork to use bitcoin you can be rich.
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 05:53:48 AM

The part of the decentralization, in which no government can put his hands on my money, and also the encryption technology with blockchain

That's correct, decentralization and the blockchain technology behind Bitcoin makes it possible to have anonymous transactions without any governments interruption or snooping. This feature indeed makes Bitcoin the perfect currency that gives us financial liberty.
franco123

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 06:08:45 AM

What I like the best about Bitcoin is it's ability to be utilized as a source of income. In today's time, especially in a third world country, having an extra income is really worth to work for. And with Bitcoin, I can easily earn some extra Bitcoins that I cash out and put in my savings. In my case, as a fresh graduate student, I am in a job with an entree level of income. With Bitcoin, it's like I have my fixed income in my job and at the same time an allowance from signature campaign Bitcoin earnings. It is very nice to have some extra cash for you to spend on with a minimal effort of just posting while wearing the assigned avatar.
Pepito Manaloto

Activity: 377

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 06:09:45 AM

What do you like best about bitcoin?
Decentralization, transparency or easier to move?
Or just it makes you look cool? Wink
The thing that captured my interest to Bitcoin is that, I have full control of my wealth. No third parties involved. And that's because Bitcoin is decentralized. You can use your wealth anytime you would want to and as you like. In my opinion, it has a lower charge in transactions. Also, the value of Bitcoin in my account grows every pump that is taking place.

yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2017, 06:15:47 AM

The opportunity it gives to the people of having an extra income and help those who are unemployed to earn while finding a job. I love bitcoin because it gives me hope of earning money that maybe my way of achieving some of my goals in life. I can have transactions that have no taxes in it. I love the blockchain technology which gives the people transparency in the transactions.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
hangar18

Activity: 676
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 06:19:53 AM

The best thing i like about bitcoin is becuasr bitcoin help the people to have ah extra income even if u are inside your house  and have a goodlife , buy something that they want like food gadgets etc. Smiley
Well, in community make money online, Bitcoin really best choice for newbie or other people want earning Bitcoin for future. However, every day have many people from other job going to Bitcoin, so the salary of the job I'm working will be decreasing in future. Sad
Nameless27

Activity: 322
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 06:30:53 AM

At this world full of inequality, bitcoin shows how to be just your ownself not being discriminated for what degree or what race you came from. The equal opportunity has put bitcoin at top of my priority now. Happy to be part and learn the virtual world of bitcoin. I can even call this world my own.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 09:36:57 AM

What I like best about Bitcoin is the fact anyone can buy it around the world and send money so fast with low fees whereas other methods take far longer and outrageous fees.

I like how it can be divided by so many decimal places to allow very precise and easy transactions.
I think the higher the bitcoin price (this is definitely the case with bitcoin) then transaction fee on bitcoin will be more expensive. So I'm hoping that bitcoin teams can make bitcoin fees cheaper again when bitcoin prices have skyrocketed. Because the fee will be very expensive when bitcoin price is expensive
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1106

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 09:39:50 AM

What I like best about Bitcoin is the fact anyone can buy it around the world and send money so fast with low fees whereas other methods take far longer and outrageous fees.

I like how it can be divided by so many decimal places to allow very precise and easy transactions.
I think the higher the bitcoin price (this is definitely the case with bitcoin) then transaction fee on bitcoin will be more expensive. So I'm hoping that bitcoin teams can make bitcoin fees cheaper again when bitcoin prices have skyrocketed. Because the fee will be very expensive when bitcoin price is expensive

What kind of mentality is this. When the price increases automatically the transaction fee too increases, as the fee is calculated as certain percentage from the amount or the volume of transaction. I don't segregate this is good and this is bad. As a whole I find bitcoin to be best in all form.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
jsscswan

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 11:42:14 AM

Bitcoin. I like the bitcoin in terms of functionality and flexibility, it can be said that bitcoin can be used as any form of payment and I like most of the tax-free bitcoin. I love bitcoin Kiss Kiss

_____________________A I T H E O N_____________________       [   JOIN THE WHITELIST   ]
The digital ecosystem simplifying your world through A.I., robotic, and human symbiosis
██ ███     WHITEPAPER     |     TELEGRAM     |     TWITTER     |     INSTAGRAM     ███ ██
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 12:12:56 PM

bitcoin is easy to use and for transaction and anyone can use bitcoin even if you are not age of 18 hehehe  Smiley ,transparent and the price of bitcoin always up and down which always attract me to joiin and earn more bitcoin. It's easy way to earn money with doing some simple concentration on price put the money when value is low and withdraw when value increase 
I agreed on you mate that bitcoin is very easy to use. especially if you are doing trade in the platform so that we can earn bitcoin if we buy an altcoin which we think it has potentials to increase the value for a couple weeks, months or years. Also bitcoin is volatile that why I love it, Cheesy
Yeah fluctuations are already a hallmark for bitcoin, many people join and invest in bitcoin because they are interested in the instant benefits that exist in the bitcoin because of the help of fluctuations, the fluctuations will make them benefit quickly
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 12:48:25 PM

I do like about being my own money and be able to make a transaction anytime without have to ask permission to moove my money, something that banks does when you play with some big ammount. Besides those im able to moove and send bitcoin to any part of the world without have to pay extra fee, in the general i do love freedom and low fees, and the fact i can choose when i will exchange my coins at a best rate for me.
That is the advantage of decentralization in bitcoin, you can make transactions at any time without needing to the bank office, or ATM, and without permission from anyone, you can also send money from one country to another only with gadgets in your hand. Without the need to leave the house though. That's what I love
Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 07:27:40 AM

Well, in community make money online, Bitcoin really best choice for newbie or other people want earning Bitcoin for future. However, every day have many people from other job going to Bitcoin, so the salary of the job I'm working will be decreasing in future. Sad
The best thing about bitcoins is the provision of anonymity of its holders. It guarantees a threat free life. Moreover, bitcoins is a good mean to earn tremendous profits in less time without involving very huge risk, as far as you are not gambling. Its demand is increasing which results in increasing its market value also.
kaloloy

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 07:29:40 AM

At this world full of inequality, bitcoin shows how to be just your ownself not being discriminated for what degree or what race you came from. The equal opportunity has put bitcoin at top of my priority now. Happy to be part and learn the virtual world of bitcoin. I can even call this world my own.

Bitcoin is very hard to earn but my best one is it's easy to use and the value is very high.
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 07:35:24 AM

Bitcoin is very hard to earn but my best one is it's easy to use and the value is very high.
I don't think that there is a relation between Bitcoin and having an equal opportunity because just by looking at trading the one who has the biggest capital is the on who can control or influence the price, leaving the small players in preparation mode in their plans. Yes faucets , signature campaigns, and other related earning ways can give them equal opportunity but other than there is nothing more outside of it. 

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
A.H.Rassel

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 07:44:16 AM

I like bitcoin in light of the fact that I procure cash autonomously on account of it without relying on others.I cherish alternate angles that this digital currency has like the unknown element, you can and get installment without giving endlessly any individual data and it's a decentralized component that no one can control your cash aside from you.I dependent when I see bitcoins straightforwardness or less demanding to move
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 08:54:37 AM

I do like about being my own money and be able to make a transaction anytime without have to ask permission to moove my money, something that banks does when you play with some big ammount. Besides those im able to moove and send bitcoin to any part of the world without have to pay extra fee, in the general i do love freedom and low fees, and the fact i can choose when i will exchange my coins at a best rate for me.
Of course the most liked is because of the freedom of bitcoin. You are free to keep as much money in bitcoin, and can also withdraw any amount of your money in bitcoin, where the bank provides a limit on the amount of money that can be withdrawn. But bitcoins do not give you the limits to withdraw money, otherwise you are also free to do anything for any transaction in bitcoin
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 191 »
  Print  

Jump to: