Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 11:50:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How do I get bitcoins.I want trusted person here to deal with.  (Voting closed: August 23, 2015, 12:04:53 AM)
Miner - 11 (15.9%)
Gambling - 11 (15.9%)
Buying - 47 (68.1%)
Total Voters: 56

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I want bitcoins.  (Read 4431 times)
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 12:12:41 PM

any bitcoin ATM around your region?
otherwise, you have your debit card and/or bank card?
buy it, or buy a miner to work in bitcoin.
gambling is explicitly useless.

well gambling would of course be useless assuming that op has no bitcoins to gamble with in the first place, seeing as he is looking to buy some.

yup, i would get to legit cloud mining site instead if i wanted to mine bitcoin. btw, i guess there is some application in which helps people to buy bitcoin instantly in convenience shop.

Legit what? No. Cloud mining is no good for starters as it is considered as ponzi. If OP likes to take risks on his money and gamble away his treasures, he'd go with cloud mining. But the golden rule is "Invest what you can afford to lose."

not to mention that any legitimate cloud mining investment will take an incredibly long time to roi; its just not worth it except as a fun thing to put some spare change into on the side.

i have tried some of the cloudmining services. they are either scam, ponzi schemes that sell GHS at low prices and promiss good returns or
they are legit but mining is not actually profitable, or at least the profit is so small that makes it a hard decision whether or not to invest.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
ScreamnShout

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 01:53:03 PM

You should  buy them from an exchange
alpesh102

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 06:37:26 AM

U buy bitcoin in localbitcoins.com site...
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 08:29:20 AM

any bitcoin ATM around your region?
otherwise, you have your debit card and/or bank card?
buy it, or buy a miner to work in bitcoin.
gambling is explicitly useless.

well gambling would of course be useless assuming that op has no bitcoins to gamble with in the first place, seeing as he is looking to buy some.

yup, i would get to legit cloud mining site instead if i wanted to mine bitcoin. btw, i guess there is some application in which helps people to buy bitcoin instantly in convenience shop.

Legit what? No. Cloud mining is no good for starters as it is considered as ponzi. If OP likes to take risks on his money and gamble away his treasures, he'd go with cloud mining. But the golden rule is "Invest what you can afford to lose."

not to mention that any legitimate cloud mining investment will take an incredibly long time to roi; its just not worth it except as a fun thing to put some spare change into on the side.

i have tried some of the cloudmining services. they are either scam, ponzi schemes that sell GHS at low prices and promiss good returns or
they are legit but mining is not actually profitable, or at least the profit is so small that makes it a hard decision whether or not to invest.

Thank you for the good laugh I will try to explain why at end.  Not all cloudmining sites are bad.  Yes a lot of sites are ponzi, scam, promise crazy returns, etc.  But there are legit cloudmining sites.  

I for one thing look at them and see do they have the hardware to provide the cloud mining.   There are only two I trust and both tell what manufacture they are using.

What got me to laugh you might take a second to look into your signature.   You realize Bit-X is a exchange and cloud mining?  right Smiley
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 08:57:00 AM

Thank you for the good laugh I will try to explain why at end.  Not all cloudmining sites are bad.  Yes a lot of sites are ponzi, scam, promise crazy returns, etc.  But there are legit cloudmining sites.  

I for one thing look at them and see do they have the hardware to provide the cloud mining.   There are only two I trust and both tell what manufacture they are using.

What got me to laugh you might take a second to look into your signature.   You realize Bit-X is a exchange and cloud mining?  right Smiley

should mention that bit-x's hashing is provided by bitfury, one of the larger hashers in the mining scene. the cloud mining site that do turn to be ponzis have some pretty obvious warning signs, including high returns/fast roi, no proof of mining/lack of a mining address.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 09:02:42 AM

You could buy some which is the obvious choice, earn some by taking part if various tasks which can be found in the newbie/beginner area, use some faucets which will take a while to earn anything worthwhile.
If you want to try mining you could rent some miners and mine some altcoins which can then be traded for Bitcoin in the exchanges.
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 09:08:47 AM

should mention that bit-x's hashing is provided by bitfury, one of the larger hashers in the mining scene. the cloud mining site that do turn to be ponzis have some pretty obvious warning signs, including high returns/fast roi, no proof of mining/lack of a mining address.

This is missing a big part of why I posted - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1108249.msg11858792#msg11858792

Someone wearing a Bit-X sig but said all cloud mining is scam or a loss.   So it does not compute.  Hopefully that puts my quote above more in context.
subSTRATA
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 09:12:48 AM

This is missing a big part of why I posted - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1108249.msg11858792#msg11858792

Someone wearing a Bit-X sig but said all cloud mining is scam or a loss.   So it does not compute.  Hopefully that puts my quote above more in context.

many people in signature campaigns have no idea what theyre advertising, or even care. all that matters is the pay after all Roll Eyes
anyways, i was just backing up what you said about bit-x being legitimate my giving that piece of info, i just snipped out the previous quotes as to not clutter the post.

RealBitcoin

Activity: 854
Merit: 1009

JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 02:26:48 AM

Well have you guys tried trading altcoins yet?

Well i`ve been making 70,000% returns, and i`m not joking, no HYIP, only altcoin trading.

Sometimes I buy them at 10 satoshi and sell them at 1500 satoshi, that is a 14,900% growth!

Some guys are earning 10-20 bitcoin / week here in my exchanges where I trade Cheesy

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 06:30:35 AM
Last edit: July 15, 2015, 09:29:39 AM by Amph

Well i`ve been making 70,000% returns, and i`m not joking, no HYIP, only altcoin trading.

Sometimes I buy them at 10 satoshi and sell them at 1500 satoshi, that is a 14,900% growth!

Some guys are earning 10-20 bitcoin / week here in my exchanges where I trade Cheesy

yeah ok, but for everyone that win the lucky game, there are tons that are losing, you know that not eveyrone can do a 100% good trade

if you can sustain that earning in the long term, then you can say that it is profitable at least for you, many altcoin that looks dead with 10 satoshi value will never rise, because they are actually dead...
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 09:03:18 AM

yeah ok, but for everyone that win the lucky game, there are tons that are losing, you know that not eveyrone can do a 100% good trade

if you can sustain that earning in the long term, then you can sayd that it is profitable at least for you, many altcoin that looks dead with 10 satoshi value will never rise, because they are actually dead...

Fore every gain there is someone on the otherside selling to cheap or at a loss.  So consider that before jumping into trading.   If one gets high profit so quick someone else did something like sell to cheap, or not hold long enough.

And altcoins are scattered with crap coins that Amph mentioned.   It's just not all coins really serve a purpose, they took a client slapped a new name and new picture and made a coin.

I return of 70k percent is just not something I believe without proof.  And I mean a consistent trend even close to that, not just one lucky trade.  Can you show BTC address that shows this massive gain?  I would need to see to believe.
g1974ak

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 04:37:12 PM

Please people im a newbie and I want to be helped on how to get bitcoins.I need help I promise loyalty and will do anything to get some.please contact me by email kfrank.fa22@gmail.com thank you.or u can send me a direct message here or a post will do.

Sure. Me to. Needed money to buy those. Or upgrade your account doing to many posts and use some signature campaign.
d4n13

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 05:24:02 PM

^^ This ^^

For a more step by step approach

Example: [US:US of A] https://localbitcoins.com/buy-bitcoins-online/US
Example: [AR:Argentina] https://localbitcoins.com/buy-bitcoins-online/AR

Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 05:41:43 PM

^^ This ^^

For a more step by step approach

Example: [US:US of A] https://localbitcoins.com/buy-bitcoins-online/US
Example: [AR:Argentina] https://localbitcoins.com/buy-bitcoins-online/AR

but whenever i visit localbitcoins.com website it automatically detects my location (from my IP) and suggests the local bitcoin buy/sells to me.

so i guess it is not necessary unless you are using VPN or hiding your IP from them.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
d4n13

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

“Create Your Decentralized Life”

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 07:15:29 PM

but whenever i visit localbitcoins.com website it automatically detects my location (from my IP) and suggests the local bitcoin buy/sells to me.

so i guess it is not necessary unless you are using VPN or hiding your IP from them.
Giving OP the benefit of the doubt.  Figured they already tried that and met with some problem... so thought I would spell it out.

dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1353

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 07:20:06 PM

I voted for buying bitcoins because obviously that is the easiest method there is in acquiring bitcoin. You just buy from a local exchange/another user then after the transaction, you'll receive the coins. That's it, no hassles of some sort. I suggest you use localbitcoins.com to see whether there is a seller that is willing to sell his/her bitcoins. Just remember, perform the trade on a place where there are people around and there is a security ready to aid you in case shit happens.
b-trading

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 07:40:02 PM

The best way to have bitcoin is by buying on an exchange or may be you buy it from your friends that have bitcoin. And about your question that you want bitcoin..my point is do you want a free bitcoin or you have money to buy it but dont know how to buy?
Mickeyb

Activity: 798

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 07:48:44 PM

Bitcoin is very cheap now, maybe the best to buy couple of them on exchange. If you don't have money, try doing tasks for bitcoin. Try signature campaigns, referals and faucets.
subSTRATA
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 08:28:58 PM

Bitcoin is very cheap now, maybe the best to buy couple of them on exchange. If you don't have money, try doing tasks for bitcoin. Try signature campaigns, referals and faucets.

cheap in comparison to a week ago when it spiked to 300+ maybe, but more so than that, the price is relatively stable right now. its less likely that your bitcoin will lower in value in terms of fiat, and you could likely convert back to fiat with minimal losses, or maybe even profits if you were to purchase some at this time.

pureelite

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 08:45:34 PM

Please people im a newbie and I want to be helped on how to get bitcoins.I need help I promise loyalty and will do anything to get some.please contact me by email kfrank.fa22@gmail.com thank you.or u can send me a direct message here or a post will do.

The best way to make Bitcoin mining is , if you do not want to mining if it bores you then attempt with some sites such as COIN AD https://coinad.com/?r=168F5BRUCHEKQJ2 . On this site , you can earn bitcoins watching commercials , just do your account.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: