Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:39:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Oyster instant bitcoin lottery raffle style game  (Read 3336 times)
fjlj

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 02:27:04 PM

they have added QR codes!!! yay!!
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitcoinicon

Activity: 268
Merit: 250

Digital Currency Presented

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2015, 03:23:23 PM

Yeah saw the QR code bit! Makes it so much easier Smiley

Great Job Admin!

Project management and implementation of digital currency platforms. Crypto reviews and presentations.
98problems

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 03:51:35 PM

still almost no one plays it i think they put too much efforts to this website as people are clearly not attracted to it at all

bitcoinicon

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2015, 03:53:44 PM

still almost no one plays it i think they put too much efforts to this website as people are clearly not attracted to it at all

I see lots of previous winners,

All I see form your side is someone trying their best to promote his dice game... Give it a rest, you are making yourself look silly!

Project management and implementation of digital currency platforms. Crypto reviews and presentations.
idev

Activity: 859
Merit: 1004

BTC OG and designer of the BitcoinMarket.com logo

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 04:25:51 PM

Quite a fun little raffle, played a few rounds, lost some and won some. Just needs more users on the site to make it more enjoyable instead of waiting for some players to enter.

Suggestion: To help promote your site you could implement a referral program where by members get a percentage of their referrals deposit. So even if you lose a round you still get a little referral commission.

Just an idea.
knfproductions (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2015, 11:55:40 PM

Quite a fun little raffle, played a few rounds, lost some and won some. Just needs more users on the site to make it more enjoyable instead of waiting for some players to enter.

Suggestion: To help promote your site you could implement a referral program where by members get a percentage of their referrals deposit. So even if you lose a round you still get a little referral commission.

Just an idea.

First thank you for your participation, second thank you for your suggestion.

We are currently working on 3 new feature..

-a referral system where you will get a small percentage of your referrals deposits. (hit the nail on the head with that one)
-a more detailed previous games button that will show listings of the past games allowing you to see all participants, their chances of winning and the winner.

the possible third one i would like some feedback on, do you want it? It is going to increase overhead and possibly require an extra 0.5% into the house
- a progressive jackpot that will take 1% from all previous games (from house cut) that will be randomly rewarded to a player at the end of a game who had a single deposit over 0.025
instead of increasing house we can remove the current per game boost that is in place. let us know what you think.

Thank you,
KnF Productions Lead Development Team

http://bitcoinoyster.com
jpouza
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1110

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 10:12:43 PM

Exactly, site needs more publicity.
Rmcdermott927
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1140

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 04:27:46 AM

Is the logo contest still active?  I would definitely be interested in participating.   I can spend some time today working on it hopefully.

knfproductions (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2015, 09:20:45 AM

Is the logo contest still active?  I would definitely be interested in participating.   I can spend some time today working on it hopefully.

The logo contest is still active, deadline is The 21st of July.

Here is a link to the logo contest ANN
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1113302.0

Thank you,
KnF Productions

Development team.
Rmcdermott927
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 05:50:09 AM

OP, I am currently getting the message "Unable to validate BTC Address..." when generating an address.   Is there a fix for that?  Thanks.

bitcoinicon

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2015, 05:53:17 AM

OP, I am currently getting the message "Unable to validate BTC Address..." when generating an address.   Is there a fix for that?  Thanks.

Ah, I got this as well, are you entering a valid Bitcoin address?

The site validates against BlockChain.

Rmcdermott927
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 05:57:06 AM

OP, I am currently getting the message "Unable to validate BTC Address..." when generating an address.   Is there a fix for that?  Thanks.

I was, seems to be working now though.    Hopefully I win this round.

EDIT:  Seriously, it stopped on my name, then went 2 names back. Is that normal?

knfproductions (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2015, 10:51:34 AM

I was, seems to be working now though.    Hopefully I win this round.

EDIT:  Seriously, it stopped on my name, then went 2 names back. Is that normal?

this is one of the animations yes. their are 2 different animations chosen by random. the animation has nothing at all to do with deciding the winner.

thank you for playing!

Smiley
darknessdr

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 10:57:54 AM

good luck. nice site
knfproductions (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2015, 11:02:03 AM

Hello Everyone

We are pleased to announce that the new site design with MANY added features has been completed and is now live.

Among the features added
-the ability to refer your friends! you will be rewarded 5% of their deposits to the game.
-you now hold a balance and can withdraw after all deposits have at least 1 confirmation, and you have played at least 1 game.
-stats for you,  shows games played, btc wagered, and btc won.
-the chat will automatically close when a game starts rolling.
-PROVABLY FAIR, i know this was requested by many soo here it is!
-their is a random chance that a player down on their luck could receive an additional entry 50% of their lowest entry amount.
-betting minimum has been raised to 0.001 maximum is still 0.05
-you dont have to worry about depositing too much or too little now.. it goes into your balance..

Thank you all that participated in the logo competition! CONGRATULATIONS to michael23!

see you all around and thank you very much again!

KnF Productions,
bitcoinicon

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2015, 01:28:39 PM

The site looks GREAT!!!

Really cool to see your work progress like this.

jpouza
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1110

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 11:07:32 AM

The site looks GREAT!!!

We could have other options too, very good ideas.
bitcoinicon

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2015, 06:21:00 PM

The site looks GREAT!!!

We could have other options too, very good ideas.

You could at least make your comments relevant while excising your free advertising lol

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: