Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:31:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Magic Money is now live (Gorilla TEETH Spin off)  (Read 13082 times)
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 05:59:48 AM
Last edit: July 07, 2015, 08:30:24 AM by vegasguy

Many of us got ROYALLY screwed on the original low supply bucks. They were over a $1 a coin on spots VERY controlled gorilla.exchange. I cant even imagine what this coin would do if it were to land on Bittrex as the original pricey bucks was exclusive to gorilla.exchange. The coin count was incredibly low around 30k total coins I think. It was VERY low POS, so it WILL hold its value too. Hopefully we can get enough interest in this project and each pledge a bounty to the dev here to fork it, and certainly rename it to avoid confusion as there IS the new gorilla bucks on Trex already and its not worth a fraction of the original.Call it "Ape Bucks"?

Vegas

Well, I'd be open to that.

Lets just try and get TEETH off  the ground and see how t goes. If we can pull this off, we could try it with old BUCKS and MMXIV.

PS: How much do you think would be a fair bounty?

The problem is I dont know how much your version of bucks will end up being worth. When it was released it was a $1 a coin. So for bucks. Im gonna guess around 2-3 BTC for a bounty to fork (more with a great parody for splash screen and logos). Maybe call it "Monkey Boy coin". I usually have an answer, but this is a hard one. I WAS one of the top holders, but who knows what this will be worth when it hits the exchanges. It already has a foul stench that it might not be able to shake. I think the only way to gauge this is get community to feedback and if there is great interest, I say go for it, and we will figure it out from there. If there is much interest, I will pledge the most. The coin itself was awesome, and had ENORMOUS potential, but spots only cared about himself, and how much he could gain and screwed everyone , including himself on the swap. It could very well be that it would look VERY different with your name on it. The other better idea is pledge 5% of their funds. The reason I say this is because we already have had one member say that all the coins are gone now. We just dont know what will happen the day we go to fork and swap the coin. Will they still be in there? might just be best to have everyone interested to send them their old gorilla bucks wallet id and agree to you to bounty 5% upon completion, and that might be 0 coins from them, if spots got there first. Its anyones guess. We can call it "Gorilla Backs", like "your getting your gorilla coins back" Wink Ticker : BACK

Update: checked my old bucks wallet and all my funds are there. Because "monkey boy" got my privkey, I created a blank wallet and dumped privkey and got that key and imported into a new wallet with new privkey. EVERYONE should do this. If you dont, he could clean you out EASY. If this really becomes a thing , I will give step by step instructions on how. If this hits the exchange and its stable anywhere near a dollar a coin (its lowest), I will give 1 BTC myself. Thinking again, THIS would be a BIG slap in the face to make the original bucks better than he could. Its 2BTC from me completed and stable at +/- $1 a coin for a week on a good exchange, Bittrex, Cryptsy, C-cex. Everyone that knows me , knows, I always keep my word. Always.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 07:55:39 AM

I am 100% for a takeover of the Original Gorilla Bucks.
Count me in. I will contribute.
Ricky Petrovich (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 09:31:31 AM

Many of us got ROYALLY screwed on the original low supply bucks. They were over a $1 a coin on spots VERY controlled gorilla.exchange. I cant even imagine what this coin would do if it were to land on Bittrex as the original pricey bucks was exclusive to gorilla.exchange. The coin count was incredibly low around 30k total coins I think. It was VERY low POS, so it WILL hold its value too. Hopefully we can get enough interest in this project and each pledge a bounty to the dev here to fork it, and certainly rename it to avoid confusion as there IS the new gorilla bucks on Trex already and its not worth a fraction of the original.Call it "Ape Bucks"?

Vegas

Well, I'd be open to that.

Lets just try and get TEETH off  the ground and see how t goes. If we can pull this off, we could try it with old BUCKS and MMXIV.

PS: How much do you think would be a fair bounty?

The problem is I dont know how much your version of bucks will end up being worth. When it was released it was a $1 a coin. So for bucks. Im gonna guess around 2-3 BTC for a bounty to fork (more with a great parody for splash screen and logos). Maybe call it "Monkey Boy coin". I usually have an answer, but this is a hard one. I WAS one of the top holders, but who knows what this will be worth when it hits the exchanges. It already has a foul stench that it might not be able to shake. I think the only way to gauge this is get community to feedback and if there is great interest, I say go for it, and we will figure it out from there. If there is much interest, I will pledge the most. The coin itself was awesome, and had ENORMOUS potential, but spots only cared about himself, and how much he could gain and screwed everyone , including himself on the swap. It could very well be that it would look VERY different with your name on it. The other better idea is pledge 5% of their funds. The reason I say this is because we already have had one member say that all the coins are gone now. We just dont know what will happen the day we go to fork and swap the coin. Will they still be in there? might just be best to have everyone interested to send them their old gorilla bucks wallet id and agree to you to bounty 5% upon completion, and that might be 0 coins from them, if spots got there first. Its anyones guess. We can call it "Gorilla Backs", like "your getting your gorilla coins back" Wink Ticker : BACK

Update: checked my old bucks wallet and all my funds are there. Because "monkey boy" got my privkey, I created a blank wallet and dumped privkey and got that key and imported into a new wallet with new privkey. EVERYONE should do this. If you dont, he could clean you out EASY. If this really becomes a thing , I will give step by step instructions on how. If this hits the exchange and its stable anywhere near a dollar a coin (its lowest), I will give 1 BTC myself. Thinking again, THIS would be a BIG slap in the face to make the original bucks better than he could. Its 2BTC from me completed and stable at +/- $1 a coin for a week on a good exchange, Bittrex, Cryptsy, C-cex. Everyone that knows me , knows, I always keep my word. Always.

Vegas

Even if Spots is looked upon as a man of many coins, he, as far as I can tell, never ripped off anyone. So I don't believe he will grab the coins from the people who sent them their private keys.

Lets see how this thing with the new TEETH goes.
billotronic
Legendary

Merit: 1000

Crackpot Idealist

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 04:49:25 AM

This is stupid, why would anyone fork anythink made by that spots?  The wallet is pretty much guaranteed to break. You might want to you a better code base.

HYP crew still jealous, even after a year of being insignificant lol   Kiss  Especially considering none of my wallets have ever broken, your FUD just shows how desperate HYP has become, which is very pleasing to me watching you idiots fail

Anyway.. Good luck with this. I have no problem with you guys doing it, but just to be clear.. I am not involved at all with this

i just shot whiskey out of my nose laughing so damn hard. no, not broke, just hard fucked forked to death. shit times shit still equals shit.

OP if there is anything I can do to assist you, please do not hesitate to ask. My skill set is limited, but they are at your service.

This post sums up why all this bullshit is a scam
Read It. Hate It. Change the facts that it represents.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1606638.msg16139644#msg16139644
Ricky Petrovich (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 08:54:45 AM

This time I will invest in your teeth as it would be better plus a look spots nothing wrong with the coin as it was.

OP if there is anything I can do to assist you, please do not hesitate to ask. My skill set is limited, but they are at your service.

Thank you guys. I will need help for sure to take this to port.
wgd
Legendary

Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 10:00:56 AM

Ricky Petrovich what the teeth of bittrex? I have a lot of teeth on that exchange. Or do you want something complex, or recover a few pennies and escape?

▄██▄▄
        ▄▄█████████▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄▄██████████████████████▄▄
 ▀█████████▀▀   ▀▀████████▀▀
█▄▄ ▀▀█▀▀           ▀▀█▀ ▄▄██
█████▄     ▄▄███▄▄     ██████
██████    ▄▀▀███▀▀▄    ██████
██████    ███▄ ▄███    ██████
██████    ████ ████    ██████
██████     ▀▀█ █▀▀     ██████
███████▄▄              ██████
██████████▄▄    ▄▄     ██████
 ▀▀██████████▄▄███     ███▀▀
     ▀████████████     ▀
        ▀█████████
           ▀▀██▀

qortal

Decentralized Internet
Infrastructure of the Future

████████████
           ▄▄██████▄▄                       ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄                ▄▄█████████████▄▄
   ██████████▀▀█████████▄          ▄██████████████▀▀▀████▄
   ████▀▀         ▀▀ ████          █████████▀▀▀     ▄█████
   ███               ▀███          ████▀▀          ▄██████
   ██▀   ▄███  ███    ███          █████▄▄         ███████
   ██    ▀██▀  ▀█▀    ▀██          █████████▄     ████████
   ██  ▀▄▄       ▄▄█▀ ▄██          ██████████▄   █████████
   ▀███▄▄██████████▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▀███████████▄▄████████▀

██▄▄  ▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄████████▄▄  ▀▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄███
█████▄▄   ▀█████▀▀   ▄▄███████████████▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄███████
▀████████▄▄  ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀  ▀▀████████▄▄   ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀
   ▀▀████████▄▄████████▀▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀▀████████▄▄▄█████████▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀  ▄▄██████████▄▄  ▀▀████████████▀▀
           ▀▀██▀▀  ▄▄███████████▀▀▀████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀
                   ████▀▀█████▀      ▀███
                   ████▄  ▀▀▀█      ▄████
                   ████  ▀          █████
                   █████▄          ▄█████
                   ██████▄        ▄██████
                   ████▀        ▄████████
                    ▀▀████▄▄▄█████████▀▀
                         ▀▀██████▀▀

████████████

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄▄
▀▀████████████████▀
   ▄ ▀▀████▀▀ ▄ ██
   ██▄▄    ▄▄██ ██
   ████████████ ██
    ██████████  ▀▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

QORTAL PROJECT WIKI

██▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀█   █▀ ▄██████▄ ▀█   █▀▀▀█▄ █
██▄   █▀▀  ██▀  █   ▀██ ▀▀██   ██▀█
█ █████   ██    █     ██   █████  █
██▀   █▄▄ █   ▄███▄    █ ▄██   ██▄█
█▀█▄▄▄█   █   ▀███▀    █   █▄▄▄█▀ █
█ █  ▀█▄▄ ██    █      █  ▄█▀▀▀█▄ █
███  ▄█▀▀  ▀██▄ █ ▄▄   █ ▀▀█   ██▀█
█ █▀▀██   █▄  ▀███▀█   █   ██▀▀█  █
███   █████    ▄▄  █  ▄█ ███   ████
█ █▄▄██   ██▄▄█▀   █▄██▀   █▄▄▄█  █
██▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄█

QORTECTOR

Obtain a QORTector Device...
Enjoy Free Internet... eventually.
  ....JOIN....
vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 06:07:15 PM

This time I will invest in your teeth as it would be better plus a look spots nothing wrong with the coin as it was.

Ricky I will support you financially, and I am a man of great means. My only request is that Original Bucks is ported, and it would be nice to see a parody, as Ive said before I would like to see "Monkey Boy coin" derived from original gorilla bucks. Min 2btc, max 5BTC upon completion, depending on stable market price.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
Ricky Petrovich (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 08:44:26 PM

Ricky Petrovich what the teeth of bittrex? I have a lot of teeth on that exchange.

I don't have a way of making bittrex to send back those coins. Maybe we could all put pressure on them to allow us to withdraw them.

Or do you want something complex, or recover a few pennies and escape?

I don't understand your question. I am trying to make this work because I got burned. The TEETH/BUCK swap didn't do me any good so I'd like to keep this chain going.
notabeliever

Activity: 724
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 09:01:05 PM

One thing I don't like is this new way of staking where as someone else get 50% of you stake. Yes a lot of people got burned and I was surprised at how little they complained. With that said I think vary was starting to show how well it staked when the difficulty was lower. I thought while we wait for ran exchange later we could stake and mine and reward our small group until it gets bigger.
Ricky Petrovich (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 09:04:38 PM

Ricky I will support you financially, and I am a man of great means. My only request is that Original Bucks is ported, and it would be nice to see a parody, as Ive said before I would like to see "Monkey Boy coin" derived from original gorilla bucks. Min 2btc, max 5BTC upon completion, depending on stable market price.

Vegas

Since I have TEETH up and running I will take a shot at the old BUCKS.

Do you like 'Monkey Dollar'?
Ricky Petrovich (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 09:07:04 PM

One thing I don't like is this new way of staking where as someone else get 50% of you stake. Yes a lot of people got burned and I was surprised at how little they complained. With that said I think vary was starting to show how well it staked when the difficulty was lower. I thought while we wait for ran exchange later we could stake and mine and reward our small group until it gets bigger.

Are you suggesting we use VARY staking formula?

How about coinbase maturity. About 100 blocks?
Ricky Petrovich (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 09:10:27 PM

What is the plan first? Creating a Wallet  or creating the fork?

I'm currently testing the old gorilla teeth wallet with a new checkpoint. Nothing fancy.

I also got the MMXIV wallet running on the TEETH blockchain.

What do you think?
notabeliever

Activity: 724
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 10:41:26 PM

Are you suggesting we use VARY staking formula?

How about coinbase maturity. About 100 blocks?
something similar less difficult and your design
kubuminer

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 10:53:27 PM

DEV what algo you coin?
Ricky Petrovich (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 11:00:03 PM

DEV what algo you coin?

Its proof of stake, a rebrand of a previous coin. We are still discussing the specs.
catotune

Activity: 422

Meow

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2015, 03:48:28 AM

I know I expressed some concerns about the security of this project, but I'm totally in regardless  Cool

I found the old TEETH and BUCKS source code:
https://github.com/iGotSpots/GorillaTeeth--OBSOLETE-BLOCKCHAIN--
https://github.com/iGotSpots/GorillaBucks--OBSOLETE-BLOCKCHAIN--

And compiled both wallets. Now I'm running them, with the intention of transferring my existing balances to new addresses, but I'm getting no connections.

If any of you are running these old wallets successfully, could you please share working addnodes?

Looking forward to seeing how this turns out!
Braino

Activity: 644

IRONX - Fully regulated World-Class Exchange

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 04:07:20 AM

Watching this one to see how it develops   Roll Eyes

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
arniebaby

Activity: 279

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 02:09:33 PM

I know I expressed some concerns about the security of this project, but I'm totally in regardless  Cool

I found the old TEETH and BUCKS source code:
https://github.com/iGotSpots/GorillaTeeth--OBSOLETE-BLOCKCHAIN--
https://github.com/iGotSpots/GorillaBucks--OBSOLETE-BLOCKCHAIN--

And compiled both wallets. Now I'm running them, with the intention of transferring my existing balances to new addresses, but I'm getting no connections.

If any of you are running these old wallets successfully, could you please share working addnodes?

Looking forward to seeing how this turns out!
heres a couple from my teeth wallet.

[
{
"addr" : "188.165.167.97:11864",
"services" : "00000001",
"lastsend" : 1436623487,
"lastrecv" : 1436623487,
"conntime" : 1436622853,
"version" : 60008,
"subver" : "/GorillaTeeth:0.6.4/TEETH:4.0.4(v4.0.4.0-unk-GorillaStake)/",
"inbound" : false,
"releasetime" : 0,
"height" : 35121,
"banscore" : 0
},
{
"addr" : "83.145.242.175:11864",
"services" : "00000001",
"lastsend" : 1436623473,
"lastrecv" : 1436623474,
"conntime" : 1436622933,
"version" : 60008,
"subver" : "/GorillaTeeth:0.6.4/TEETH:4.0.4(v4.0.4.0-unk-GorillaStake)/",
"inbound" : false,
"releasetime" : 0,
"height" : 35121,
"banscore" : 0
}
]

NARNIE-YYITR3-V6BVJ7-GGR5EO-GRIZZ2-WEMD4A-AAUD
NEM NEM NEM NEM NEM NEM NEM NEM NEM NEM
vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 03:20:13 PM

Vegas

Since I have TEETH up and running I will take a shot at the old BUCKS.

Do you like 'Monkey Dollar'?

I see where your going.Ageed. ok.. I like "Monkey Money". Your thoughts? Ticker MM?

iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2015, 03:54:00 PM

Just so you guys know, I've already informed all reputable exchanges that people are trying to double claim by redeeming swapped coins on a second chain, so good luck getting listed anywhere that matters

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: