Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:34:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Magic Money is now live (Gorilla TEETH Spin off)  (Read 13082 times)
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 03:43:09 PM

Sorry guys what does this have to do with Magic Internet Coin that we are working on. Are you for the coin?  Against it?
We (including me) should keep the past behind us and work on these coins.

Well, Spots and his cohorts want to keep perpetuating this crap. So ,all they are doing is hurting Spots' reputation. If I was spots, I would pm them and tell them to back off, and stop posting here. Note: I am not going out of my way to attack anyone, Im only responding to attacks on me. Thats all.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
notabeliever

Activity: 724
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 04:43:47 PM

Sorry guys what does this have to do with Magic Internet Coin that we are working on. Are you for the coin?  Against it?
We (including me) should keep the past behind us and work on these coins.

Well, Spots and his cohorts want to keep perpetuating this crap. So ,all they are doing is hurting Spots' reputation. If I was spots, I would pm them and tell them to back off, and stop posting here. Note: I am not going out of my way to attack anyone, Im only responding to attacks on me. Thats all.

Vegas
Thank you for helping you have been a tremendous asset. sold out of bitcoins with coinbase thanks to your incite.

I dumped all my coins before the swap and any I found in old wallets converted them to bucks and sold in the beginning when it was profitable. Yes mmxiv was unfair plus when we mined teeth and he took some back was unfair.. paying money for staking contracts in each coin before the swap was unfair.
 Starting this coin helps heal the wounds lets be fair with this one
vashshawn

Activity: 530
Merit: 253

LDOGE aka Litedoge -stakeable 2.0 doge

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2015, 11:19:54 PM

just let this coin die, may it never make it off the ground and may no one get any interest in this coin. No exchange will take this coin for being traded at all, this is a DEADCOIN!  WALK AWAY PEOPLE

★ such speed much staking very cute ★  
                  such fun tipping and payment coin                  
             L i t e D o g e  (LDOGE)
      lite version of DOGE coin fair launch No Premine      
very website such twitter wow forum ★  

[/center]
elgimpo

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 11:31:15 PM

Nice try. Trust me , you WONT outwit me, many have tried and all failed.

Oh I am dumbo. Lets test that theory further since you seem intent on playing the victim now you have been exposed.

As a starting point, we were both unhappy about the swap being announced but our chosen courses of action were two very different things.

I accepted the swap was taking place and did the math on MMXIV having the worst conversion ratio of all the Spots coins. I publicly stated that selling them was what I decided to do. I then bought into the other coins to better position myself for the swap. I made it perfectly clear to anyone, (perhaps you should have taken notes and learned something instead of planning underhanded extortion attempts) that this was the best thing to do very early on when the swap was announced.

You decided to try and hijack the swap, calling for the end of the world. You sent multiple private messages to Spots trying to extort him into giving you a special deal for you and you alone, promising not to tell anyone else. You're still pissed that this was rejected because you somehow believe that you should be treated differently for your outstanding IQ.

I also took notice of the coin specs of the original gorillabucks coins and staked them accordingly. You failed to do that, perhaps your IQ was asleep for a couple of months, and ended up with far less of them than me and just about everyone else. You then decided that everyone else was at fault because YOU couldn't understand the coin specs and should be compensated somehow because again, you're special.

This has nothing to do with trying to outwit you, I personally think you're a bit simple. This is about exposing you for what you really are. Frankly, I am sick to death of you big noting yourself when you have no runs on the board, at all.
vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 11:39:26 PM

I wont waste much time with you. Those that are truly interested can read my last posts to many different threads and see that I am a kind and helpful person (except to those that attack me first). You on the other hand are aggressive , demeaning and hateful and never have any kind words. Anyone can read your last posts, and they are not good. Ill leave it at that, Ive got people to help.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
elgimpo

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 11:57:24 PM

Yeah, nice fold. Even you couldn't continue to bullshit your way out of this one.

Pull your gigantic head in, accept responsibility for your actions. Thanks for playing.

Ricky Petrovich (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 09:36:50 AM

This has really got me confused..

From IGS's post we know.

a) His code is perfect, it has never had a bug.
b) He can dump on the block chain at will.

The only thing I can conclude is he has a back door coded into the coin to be able to manipulate it at will.  

Sounds shady as hell to me.    

If you think that, you are extremely stupid and showing how clueless this entire group of idiots is

Their chain has errors, which I, and anyone else with a brain, can easily exploit. This issue is not present in my coin, these guys are just amateur that have no idea what they are doing

Get it listed on an exchange somewhere. I dare you  Kiss

Meh.

You are 100% right THIS WALLET AND PROTOCOL IS A PIECE OF SHIT. ITS A COPY OF YOUR TEETH WALLET AND PROTOCOL.

This issue is not present in your coin because you copied NANAS code. And you know that code has its own problems (which I am going to keep exploiting BTW) Maybe I will fork Magic Money and add masternodes too, its not that difficult. Except I would be correcting these issues.

Nah, I'd rather use code from a guy who knows what he is doing like Presstab or something. I still haven't asked but I'm sure those guys woudn't mind help us out.

BUUUUT...
There are only 9 nodes on this though, the support for this revival isn't that great. I won't spend more time on this if we don't get more people in.

PS: You Spoted Dicks Team can all come here and trash this thread because I am not a insecure wannabe despot like spots. So, lets get this party started you clueless twats.
Ricky Petrovich (OP)

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 04:08:52 PM

Looks like spots does not like the truth to be told. I bet he wishes he could change the wallet like this.

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

anyone else been doing staking experiments?

whats the smallest amount (total wallet) people have had successfully stake?

Theoretically, very large inputs will pay off well, too, and use the coinage scaling in addition to just the block scale

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T61E-TMsZhs

looking at how tis all been setup, i quickly theoretically know how to best stake, and set a wallet up as such, now i'm experimenting in other wallets to see if how i setup in my main wallet is best in reality...... Cool

Probably the tips that are in the top of the wallet are your strategy  Wink

with a twist though as it would be a pain sending a zillion small transactions (to build enough for a decent total weight).

Generate a bunch of addresses and use sendmany, or just spam sendtoaddress in the Qt, that's how I do it if I'm lazy

Or just change the wallet code and add a split block feature so that you only pay the fee once... I know I did.

EDIT:
Ricky Petrovich (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 09:04:03 AM

Do you want to see something beautiful? Is this just luck? Shocked

1% and counting... Shocked
ButtCrack

Activity: 432

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 12:37:05 PM

Were can I get a wallet like that ?

LMAO !!

open source + coder = new code

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
TOKEN-SALE : Apr 16 2018
     DAICO :       May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 02:52:53 PM

Is this YOUR wallet or is this a tweaked version of bucks.. I cashed out of bucks, but if youve got something "special", Ill buy.

Vegas

ButtCrack

Activity: 432

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 03:27:26 PM

Is this YOUR wallet or is this a tweaked version of bucks.. I cashed out of bucks, but if youve got something "special", Ill buy.

Vegas
open source + coder = new code
Here is your answer.

Ricky has posted this info before, just in a different format.
But his post got deleted or ppl bashing him.

Gorilla Dick, aka, scammer Spot and his cock jockeys are all running mods, don't you get it ?
Average Joe is getting screwed big time and coders are miles ahead and laughing all the way to the bank.
Post that on your site I dare you ! Wink

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
TOKEN-SALE : Apr 16 2018
     DAICO :       May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
catotune

Activity: 422

Meow

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2015, 05:32:54 PM

Here is your answer.

Gorilla Dick, aka, scammer Spot and his cock jockeys are all running mods, don't you get it ?
Average Joe is getting screwed big time and coders are miles ahead and laughing all the way to the bank.

Very interesting - Ricky, can you verify if this is true? If so, I'd love to see the code

Edit: for educational purposes only, of course Grin
Ricky Petrovich (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 06:09:41 PM

Here is your answer.

Very interesting - Ricky, can you verify if this is true? If so, I'd love to see the code

Edit: for educational purposes only, of course Grin

Yes, there is a hole I am exploiting now.

Edit: Do you see what you have done Spots? You have made a bad man out of me.  Cry
notabeliever

Activity: 724
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 11:14:49 PM

oh on the contrary. You finally got them to wake up and listen to what has been said all this time.

vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 03:57:31 AM

I hate to break it to you guys, but I knew that spots was exploiting wallets a very long time ago. I never released the information, but just hinted about it. The short story is this: when MMXIV wallet was released , specifically version 1.08 , I downloaded it about 2 min after release. A friend of mine the next day also downloaded the wallet, and had a similar balance. Neither of us added to the balance , and both wallets began staking, difference was mine was staking about 5 times the speed of my friends. Although the wallets appeared identical they were not. I then emailed my copy of MMXIV wallet and then his wallet started staking like crazy. I can only assume that spots fucked up and mixed up the wallets and then quickly fixed it, but I had already downloaded it. I posted pics of my mmxiv wallet a few times , and people kept asking how I did it, and I just said, I not sure. But my wallet was staking like a machine and at that time MMXIV was worth about $5 a coin!!! So this is not new , its been going on for years. I was the first to find out, Rickey was the first to go public. Thanks for the windfall Spots.... LMFAO!!

Fallout4

Activity: 365
Merit: 300

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 04:43:17 AM

Seeing that Spots just deleted my question from the bucks thread and was a total arse in cc chat when I asked him about this...

Ill post it here. Apologies If I am exposing anyones wallet here but I want to know wtf is going on?

Some new wallets are taking all of the stakes: Here are a couple.

B7qUbbXdhx7ryTDKoMMCNurNGDtB7JFLv1
BPo6JxDMKefoAb1YSgieYHhJ9Jd9b4taDC

I tried bringing this to the attention of Spots but he just acted like an arse and refused to even acknowledge it.
I'm open to anyone explaining how they can possibly stake so much seeing they were only created and fed inputs in the last day. In fact, I hope I am completely wrong.

Yes this is a new account, but ignore that and look at the wallets, they are not paying masternodes either.
Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 07:31:56 AM

Some have been saying things are not fair and on the up and up for a while.
Where there is smoke, there is fire. In this case, the building burned down
already and people are still trying to live in it and ignoring the smell.
Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 08:11:24 AM

Here is Spots reply to my previous post - PM

"I'll remember your lies about me, asshole. Especially after I spent time helping you for the swap
Fucking ungrateful pieces of shit, you and vegas. Pathetic"

My response to him was blocked which is fine by me, as it would have been my only response.

My response was:
1. I have only asked questions or disagreed with your ("Spots") decisions. Never attacking or rude.
2. You are true to form: Attacking, Arogant, Rude and Foul- mouthed, sadly, one expectsthis from you.
3. Why should I be greatful for having to beg you for the swap coins which you would not initially send?
    People should beg for you to fulfill your responsibilities?
   ( For those not aware, I know Vegas - guilt by association) - Spots told me my coins were not on the private
   Key I sent. 1st I had several private keys and he asked me to send the wallet instead. 2nd He said my final
   large incoming transaction was not on the chain before the deadline but, was clearly there days before the
   deadline. Then, I was told the wallet was corrupted and he had to go directly to the chain (he only sent a portion
   of the coins I was owed. I explained to Spots that the wallet I sent to him is still in my sent mail and works fine.
    He eventually sent me most (but not all) of my coins. I was polite throughout.
4. I am not knowingly holding any of your ("Spots") coins nor, will I knowingly because of your attitude toward
    others and the po"tential" of improprieties (benefit of the doubt?).
Ricky Petrovich (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 09:45:48 AM

This has really got me confused..

From IGS's post we know.

a) His code is perfect, it has never had a bug.
b) He can dump on the block chain at will.

The only thing I can conclude is he has a back door coded into the coin to be able to manipulate it at will.  

Sounds shady as hell to me.    

If you think that, you are extremely stupid and showing how clueless this entire group of idiots is

Their chain has errors, which I, and anyone else with a brain, can easily exploit. This issue is not present in my coin, these guys are just amateur that have no idea what they are doing

Get it listed on an exchange somewhere. I dare you  Kiss

Spotty dude, he is quoting you. ROFL

(snip)

You should get this garbage added to an exchange (doubt that will even happen), so I can dump on the blockchain you are reviving from our trash bin, like you have done to all my coins. Will feel nice to make some Magic Money quick off of stupid people for a change instead of being blamed for dumps by the people doing the dumping

(snip)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: