Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:18:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [VERSA] Universal storage repo, Blockchain OAUTH, Antidotes + much more  (Read 21715 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
miningfool

Activity: 213
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 02:16:59 AM

Alright. Few more attempts to fud our project and your childish comments will get deleted without warning. This is fair and friendly reminder.
That is fair enough and it is great that you are here and keeping up with the thread.  This is a wonderful technical plan to store data in the blockchain and the high reward dpos staking is a great incentive.  I would love to be able to put my coins in my wallet and start building coin age to stake with right away!  Would you be able to share any addnodes for the wallet so I can make sure I am at the ready as soon as the market opens to withdraw my coins to my wallet?  It would be great to make sure my wallet is connected to as many nodes as possible right away so I am in sync and ready to go!  Do you have a seed node you can share?  Thanks!
Wolf Rainer
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 03:23:25 AM

Stop fudding guys. A little delay, nothing more. Let´s get this chance to buy more.
bitcoin1387

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 03:42:20 AM

How can I say I do not like fudd and I think until it predicts the contrary we must give as doubt and not accusing. Even to preserve certain who end up investing money in it at first, I find it strange that after finishing sales appear now that kind of question.
And so to make it clear I did not buy any currency, nor am on the side of dev. just following the course of it.
mistercashking
Legendary

Activity: 1044
Merit: 1050

@MRCASHKING

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2015, 03:43:34 AM

How can I say I do not like fudd and I think until it predicts the contrary we must give as doubt and not accusing. Even to preserve certain who end up investing money in it at first, I find it strange that after finishing sales appear now that kind of question.
And so to make it clear I did not buy any currency, nor am on the side of dev. just following the course of it.

made no sense bro..  Huh
oniromancia (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 03:46:58 AM

Stop fudding guys. A little delay, nothing more. Let´s get this chance to buy more.

Exactly. Finally intelligent people speak about this project.
Wolf Rainer
Legendary

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 03:58:29 AM

what project.
its all bullshit fake.
you didn't even change the pchMessageStart when you cloned bitbean.
how does anyone expect you will make all that bullshit that is in the ann when you can't even clone a coin right.

You know if something goes wrong he can´t run with the money right? C-cex will hold the fund till all is working right (wallet and blockchain).
Wolf Rainer
Legendary

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 04:04:52 AM
Last edit: July 19, 2015, 04:19:37 AM by Wolf Rainer

what project.
its all bullshit fake.
you didn't even change the pchMessageStart when you cloned bitbean.
how does anyone expect you will make all that bullshit that is in the ann when you can't even clone a coin right.

You know if something goes wrong he can´t run with the money right? C-cex will hold the fund till all is working right (wallet and blockchain).
that is not the point.
the point is that he is not a developer.
all the stuff in the ann and the roadmap is fake

Welcome to Crypto World... ALL THE ICOS are the same. Or you really think one new altcoin will change the world? Look at Ethereum raised MILLIONS and after 18 months there´s nothing done not even a wallet.
Wolf Rainer
Legendary

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 04:07:21 AM

This coin is a scam. The dev is deleting everything.

c-cex should not release the coins.

Go to ethereum, viral, circ, and all the other ico coins, make some fud see how you get your messages deleted inmmediate.
oniromancia (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 04:17:02 AM

Please do not quote fudder's posts with big bold letters. This just hurts the project. Thank you.
oniromancia (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 04:57:33 AM

Please do not quote fudder's posts with big bold letters. This just hurts the project. Thank you.

Deleting posts hurts the project much more. Crave pumped like crazy on an unmoderated thread.

You crossed the line here. Drop your attitude. This is the last warning.
MystPhysX

Activity: 597
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 05:20:27 AM

damn thats rough, so only the pre-sale buyers will be able to stake the rest of us just need to hold all the VERSA we bought as dead value till you choose? damn i would not have bought if i knew i would have 2 weeks of dead BTC to hold now Sad i saw 3 hours left on ICO and figured the project would start inna few days, heck even the dev said in PM wallets would be up 10 hours ago :\ cash GRAB Sad
The chain hasn't moved since the ICO was launched.

awesome, you have a link to the explorer so i can keep myself updated please? or how did you get block status? it just sounds like half ass extortion. he sold 30BTC, then said "i changing the rules, i want another 70BTC before ANYTHING happens" just seems not right to me, just my opinion
I built a wallet from the source. I'll let you guys know if the chain starts moving before anyone is allowed to move coins from C-Cex.

This statement is absolutely irrelevant. You should have known before you posted this that withdrawals and deposits are disabled and regardless of whether the chain running or not, you will not be able to move your coins.
I don't see how that is true. CjMapope was worried that the pre-sale (I'm not sure which) buyers would start staking before the coins were allowed to move from C-Cex. The fact that the chain has not moved proves this wrong.

If the chain does not move then we know that no staking is occurring. Why is that fact irrelevant?

All this fud is irrelevant simply because exchange does not stake no matter what is the chain state. We hope you got the point. Again, here is a brief recap: no withdrawals, deposits, staking and trading is allowed until the crowdfund ends. Wallets and block explorer will be up after we close this sale and the market is officially disabled.

It's not fud, I'm helping the coin out because no staking = no one has coins outside C-Cex = not a scam.

Do not accuse me of fud if you do not understand the content of the post.

Battareus

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 05:24:40 AM

I predict the future, the developer writes fuders all, no one likes him, close the topic and leave.
Wolf Rainer
Legendary

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 05:34:49 AM

Where the fuck are the C-Cex admins?
oniromancia (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 06:05:28 AM

Altcoin11 is reported to moderators. Ban requested.
MantaMine

Activity: 301
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 06:08:59 AM

Altcoin11 is reported to moderators. Ban requested.

Let's keep this civil.
oniromancia (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 06:11:46 AM

A kid whose posts we deleted is trying to mine extra blocks and compromise the network. Don't worry, we're good now, it's just an attempt to gain some attention.
oniromancia (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 06:51:46 AM

Withdrawals and deposits will be disabled. The market will be closed. We'll make a fork.
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2015, 07:15:59 AM

yay, now THAT should only take, o, just another 56 hours? :\
tg this fail ICO was killed by community before it even left exchange

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
MantaMine

Activity: 301
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 08:30:33 AM

Deleting posts hurts the project much more. Crave pumped like crazy on an unmoderated thread.

You crossed the line here. Drop your attitude. This is the last warning.

notsofast
Legendary

Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042

@notsofast

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2015, 08:30:42 AM

Withdrawals and deposits will be disabled. The market will be closed. We'll make a fork.

Despite the blatant timeclock issue demonstrated by MiningFool in the unmoderated thread, I believe you when you say you had other assets ready to deploy.

If you manage to run a successful refund campaign with C-Cex and undo the compound damage done there, I will support your new fork.

twitter.com/notsofast
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: