Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:27:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [VERSA] Universal storage repo, Blockchain OAUTH, Antidotes + much more  (Read 21721 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Wolf Rainer
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 12:39:04 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2015, 12:50:03 PM by Wolf Rainer

Nice played C-Cex.com fucking scammers. 19 BTC IN ONE SELL. LOL
oniromancia (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 12:48:28 PM

Trading is live.
Wolf Rainer
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 12:54:32 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2015, 01:07:37 PM by Wolf Rainer

Nice played C-cex... You launch the coin and buyed your own coins...

19 BTC IN ONLY ONE SELL, AND IF YOU LOOK AT THE CHART, NOBODY BUYED 19 BTCS

I get banned in the chat for telling that C-cex was the one selling that 19 btc and this is what they answer to another user:

C-Cex also puts a 4 btc wall at 101 sats? Why? To prevent of putting a full buy wall:

"6. Provided that the ICO is successful, C-CEX will freeze the ICO proceeds for 5 days in order to achieve the following: verify blockchain & network stability and adherence to the stated ICO/coin parameters; provide a buy-wall of 50% of ICO proceeds in order to provide traders the possiblity to exit from their coin investment at cost. If sell orders price fall more than 75% of the original ICO price, during the initial 5 day ICO fund holding period, a full buy wall will be set for 2 more days at the initial ICO price. The ICO funds will continue to be frozen during this two day extension."

MantaMine

Activity: 301
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 01:04:34 PM

Horseshit.  When everyone was complaining yesterday, C-Cex didn't say anything about giving the VERSA devs 24 hours to respond.  Now, you show up like the good guys "we will put up full buy wall if we don't receive a response in 1 hour", and miraculously VERSA dev pulls through at last minute with a working wallet like they are Jack Bauer and we just returned from the last commercial break of an episode of 24.

Lies.  This was a ploy for C-Cex to save face and pretend they aren't the developers.  Anyone with half a brain can see that.

+1

Guarantee that buy wall is gone instantly from their own buys.  

20 seconds.  Ccex = scam.  Done with this exchange.

godda04

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 01:06:07 PM

Well, Ive dumped over 100,000 for about 125 sats, best decision ever,  scum devs, and scum exchange, I will NEVER trade at c-cex again
Wolf Rainer
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 01:07:14 PM

Horseshit.  When everyone was complaining yesterday, C-Cex didn't say anything about giving the VERSA devs 24 hours to respond.  Now, you show up like the good guys "we will put up full buy wall if we don't receive a response in 1 hour", and miraculously VERSA dev pulls through at last minute with a working wallet like they are Jack Bauer and we just returned from the last commercial break of an episode of 24.

Lies.  This was a ploy for C-Cex to save face and pretend they aren't the developers.  Anyone with half a brain can see that.

+1

Guarantee that buy wall is gone instantly from their own buys. 

20 seconds.  Ccex = scam.  Dionne with this exchange.

C-Cex also puts a 4 btc wall at 101 sats? Why? To prevent of putting a full buy wall:

"6. Provided that the ICO is successful, C-CEX will freeze the ICO proceeds for 5 days in order to achieve the following: verify blockchain & network stability and adherence to the stated ICO/coin parameters; provide a buy-wall of 50% of ICO proceeds in order to provide traders the possiblity to exit from their coin investment at cost. If sell orders price fall more than 75% of the original ICO price, during the initial 5 day ICO fund holding period, a full buy wall will be set for 2 more days at the initial ICO price. The ICO funds will continue to be frozen during this two day extension."

godda04

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 01:08:25 PM

You know the best thing, DEVS can abandon all this now amyway as it will soon be trading at zero. Win win for all them
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2015, 01:10:23 PM

You know the best thing, DEVS can abandon all this now amyway as it will soon be trading at zero. Win win for all them

And the next ICO is already on the way :-)

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
oniromancia (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 01:11:07 PM

OP is updated with wallets. Block explorer to be up in few hours.
godda04

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 01:11:27 PM

fuck you
Wolf Rainer
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 01:12:20 PM

fuck you

He is C-cex Owner.
MantaMine

Activity: 301
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 01:14:23 PM

For those stupid asses that fail to see the truth, that 19btc dump was dev himself.

Ccex
Wolf Rainer
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 01:14:59 PM

For those stupid asses that fail to see the truth, that 19btc dump was dev himself.

Was C-cex:

I get banned in the chat for telling that C-cex was the one selling that 19 btc and this is what they answer to another user:

Wolf Rainer
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 01:17:08 PM

My god this place is filled with retards.
C-cex has nothing to do with this, they only get payed to host an ICO until dev tells to close it.

And the same dev puts a 4 btc buy wall at 101 sats to prevent this?

6. Provided that the ICO is successful, C-CEX will freeze the ICO proceeds for 5 days in order to achieve the following: verify blockchain & network stability and adherence to the stated ICO/coin parameters; provide a buy-wall of 50% of ICO proceeds in order to provide traders the possiblity to exit from their coin investment at cost. If sell orders price fall more than 75% of the original ICO price, during the initial 5 day ICO fund holding period, a full buy wall will be set for 2 more days at the initial ICO price. The ICO funds will continue to be frozen during this two day extension."
traumschiff
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001

180 BPM

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 01:20:45 PM

Let me tell you that c-cex also stakes every single POS coin. They didn't shut off staking on Vanillacoin before they corrupted the wallet (they didn't refund a single investor and pushed the blame on others), this is known since we had to deal with the corrupted wallet. They also have terrible security on their exchange, they are a ticking timebomb. I'm pretty sure youre right in that they run their own ICO scams, russia doesn't care on EU/US laws. Yobit isn't a single bit better with their self run ponzi, luckily Bittrex stopped adding the new coins and Poloniex does heavy selection. The faster you guys stop supporting scam exchanges and ICOs the faster the altscene gets it's natural selection rolling and only valid coins will stay. No more 10-20x gains in a single day, but no more scams either.

godda04

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 01:22:35 PM

C-cex has nothing to do with this, they only get payed to host an ICO until dev tells to close it.

I think you're the retard, This exchage is dealing with "money". They hosted the ICO. Nobody gets a reponse from them for 2 whole days, while the ICO is still running over the stated time in this thread. C-CEX is well aware of this. They've got the thread linked FFS. They are just as bad.
SockPuppetAccount

Activity: 882

MiG Messenger - earn while chatting

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2015, 01:23:30 PM

Right.  The timing on c-cex announcement here and VERSA dev coming through with a working wallet isn't suspicious at all.

C-cex is scammy as shit, always has been, always will be.  One day they will just close up shop and empty everyone's wallets.  Mark my words.
godda04

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 01:24:15 PM

Right.  The timing on c-cex announcement here and VERSA dev coming through with a working wallet isn't suspicious at all.

C-cex is scammy as shit, always has been, always will be.  One day they will just close up shop and empty everyone's wallets.  Mark my words.

Wouldn't suprise me if he was in cahoots, how can this idiot not see it.
SockPuppetAccount

Activity: 882

MiG Messenger - earn while chatting

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2015, 01:28:41 PM

Wouldn't suprise me if he was in cahoots, how can this idiot not see it.

It's possible.  BEST CASE scenario, this was just another fuck up by C-Cex and a poorly managed ICO.  They should never have let the dev arbitrarily extend the deadline.  Why in god's name is that allowed?  WORST CASE, they are in on the scam.

I lean toward worst case, but even best case there is no way a sane person can defend C-Cex here.
birdcat90

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 01:35:06 PM

Let spread this issue....

all cryptoner need to know how bad is CCEX

<a href="http://www.freebiebitcoin.com">Earn free bitcoin</a>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: