Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:46:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SWAP] YOVI -> YOVIC / Variance Staking | Now with an actual blockchain  (Read 4372 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2015, 02:53:56 AM

Like I said, if this is the road they want to go, it's pennies for the fun factor  Wink

This can either go well, or it can end poorly. I suggest the former, being as I also bought into it based on the original model. Once it was changed, the entire dynamic of what we all bought into changed

Believe it or not, I am still on their side and want this to go well, I am trying to help
if you are trying to help delete the thread and coin and let them make their own coin as they said they will, since its their official coin, otherwise this is just another lame attempt to rip off people

Lol, you are so dense it's sad. Not worth the time responding, welcome to my short list of ignores, shill  Kiss

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bank_sy

Activity: 450
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 02:54:15 AM

OR how about you focus on the coin you already are responsible for?
theChupacabra

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 02:56:01 AM

That would be way too much work for a carpet cleaner.
xPooky

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 02:57:09 AM

Like I said, if this is the road they want to go, it's pennies for the fun factor  Wink

This can either go well, or it can end poorly. I suggest the former, being as I also bought into it based on the original model. Once it was changed, the entire dynamic of what we all bought into changed

Believe it or not, I am still on their side and want this to go well, I am trying to help
if you are trying to help delete the thread and coin and let them make their own coin as they said they will, since its their official coin, otherwise this is just another lame attempt to rip off people

Lol, you are so dense it's sad. Not worth the time responding, welcome to my short list of ignores, shill  Kiss
lol, me shill, hahahahah
i know you ignores list is short, the list of people that ignore you is big Smiley
and you are right, its not worth wasting time here, i only hope people are reasonable enough and see what are you trying to do!
xPooky

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 02:57:57 AM

he already made his profit on them, they are not worth his time any more Smiley
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2015, 02:59:08 AM
Last edit: July 07, 2015, 03:25:15 AM by iGotSpots

I am. Simply an investor here having some fun  Wink

If they unlock my account and release their own chain soon that is actually decent, I'll return the swapped coins and drop this, but there needs to be a local storage option very, very soon; I will not drop this subject until it is resolved. That is the whole point of this stir-up, to make that available to anyone who wants in. Lines in a database of imaginary tokens are not good enough, especially when the rules have changed

And actually, locking my account is exactly WHY there needs to be local storage, so other people don't lose BTC they spent on something only for one central party to decide it's now invalid. Anyone's account could be locked at any time, just like mine was, which is my entire point and they are proving why it's so important

billotronic
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000

Crackpot Idealist

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 04:23:55 AM

And actually, locking my account is exactly WHY there needs to be local storage, so other people don't lose BTC they spent on something only for one central party to decide it's now invalid.

lol tell that to your current crop of bagholders.

And I think its cute you are such a hero and helping out your competition. Seriously, there should be a fucking parade.

This post sums up why all this bullshit is a scam
Read It. Hate It. Change the facts that it represents.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1606638.msg16139644#msg16139644
candlesticks

Activity: 345

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 04:46:50 AM

And actually, locking my account is exactly WHY there needs to be local storage, so other people don't lose BTC they spent on something only for one central party to decide it's now invalid.

lol tell that to your current crop of bagholders.

And I think its cute you are such a hero and helping out your competition. Seriously, there should be a fucking parade.

Would probably look something like this

http://www.paycon.xyz/  Can you CON us? Try your luck at http://con-games.tk/con/blackjack Come chat with us on Slack
Laamadeus

Activity: 453
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 06:18:30 PM
Last edit: July 07, 2015, 06:41:16 PM by Laamadeus

Why so mad? Think again. Exchange sell YOVIcoins, which arent yet on any chain, just pure virtual tokens. You have those coins only on your account which is very easy to locked up by webmaster. You already change bitcoins to nothing. It doesn't sound good deal at all. I think you want to own some real thing with your own wallet.

I don't know what chances they already made with the rules. Can someone tell me?

IGS just see opportunity to manage those problems and made this to be real cryptocoin.

And just look at the charts, two buys after start, total of over 40BTC. Then these buyer(s) made almost all those sell orders. About 15 BTC need to price is on 3100 sats and top price is 72800 sats and price is going up 10 sats per sells, if you buy in now, you cannot sell these never.
And apology if this is something else than pyramid. Maybe I am just little skeptic  Roll Eyes

██
██
██
1st Stake
Android Wallet
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Transfercoin
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              ▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄
          ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       ▄█▀▀▄▄█████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀█████▄▄▀▀█▄
     ▄█▀ ▄████▀▀▀ ▄███████▄ ▀▀▀████▄▀▀█▄
   ▄█▀ ▄███▀  ▄██ █████████ ██▄  ▀███▄ ▀█▄
  ▄█ ▄███▀ ▄████▀ ▀███████▀ ▀████▄ ▀███▄ █▄
 ▄█ ▄███  ████▀     ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀████  ███▄ █▄
▄█ ▄███  ███▀                   ▀███  ███▄ █▄
██ ███  ███▀                     ▀███  ███ ██
██ ███  ███                       ███  ███ ██
██ ███  ▄▄▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███ ██
██ ██ ▄███████▄               ▄███████▄ ██ ██
▀█ ▀█ █████████               █████████ █▀ █▀
 ▀█ █ ▀███████▀               ▀███████▀ █ █▀
  █▄ ▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄██▄▄       ▄▄██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀ ▄█
   ▀█▄ ▀███▄  ▀▀█████████████▀▀  ▄███▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄ ▀████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄████ ▄▄█▀
       ▀█▄▄▀▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀▄▄█▀
          ▀█▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄█▀
             ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
██
██
██
TomVelvetPaws

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

BTC=1GjeqWFLc4TBDg3bwdQk9ZWnEoNPCT9t6G

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2015, 09:06:48 PM

Boy you guys sure like to bash each other. Undecided  I have of few of Spots coins  I have never had a problem with them he always seems to be forthcoming and helpful,and if he is asked directly even quicker.As for yobit goes Blacksmith is only human.Maybe he likes to collect cryptos like me who knows.Maybe thats why he jumps on coins pretty dam quick.  Smiley You people forget or may not know it was Blacksmith that busted Hanoosh and blew the lid off his little scams,well I had a little to do with that as well but it was Blacksmith that caught him and exposed his treachery.you all should be thanking him.I see that just about all of these "Developers" get a hard time.I bought into Yovic at 200 sats but dont see how I could possibly sell them like this lol anyas I dont mind holding for a little while.Of course Im just a noob so I don't know shit. Tongue

CRAVE Embrace the privacy movement    ◥
   Your Market. Your Blockchain Business. Your Profit.     ◥
xPooky

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 10:09:59 PM

Why so mad? Think again. Exchange sell YOVIcoins, which arent yet on any chain, just pure virtual tokens. You have those coins only on your account which is very easy to locked up by webmaster. You already change bitcoins to nothing. It doesn't sound good deal at all. I think you want to own some real thing with your own wallet.

I don't know what chances they already made with the rules. Can someone tell me?

IGS just see opportunity to manage those problems and made this to be real cryptocoin.

And just look at the charts, two buys after start, total of over 40BTC. Then these buyer(s) made almost all those sell orders. About 15 BTC need to price is on 3100 sats and top price is 72800 sats and price is going up 10 sats per sells, if you buy in now, you cannot sell these never.
And apology if this is something else than pyramid. Maybe I am just little skeptic  Roll Eyes
your sig says all, why you are the only one here supporting this idea
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2015, 11:02:20 PM

On hold to see if Yobit can supply a proper blockchain with a public ledger

badam

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 07, 2015, 11:43:07 PM

On hold to see if Yobit can supply a proper blockchain with a public ledger

I am saying this is an intelligent move. Congrats mate
TrinityCoin

Activity: 264

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 08:00:21 AM

so you will take peoples YOVI sell it on yobit earn shitload and give them another of your useless coins

good job

How would I possibly even sell it with their rules? I can't even see where I could possibly squeeze an order in lol
if their rules ever change you will do it so it doesn't matter, this is just another scam lol

if you want another coin why not make it, you know that yobit will release coin based on YOVI

They can even lock my account from trading if that will make you feel better, no problem with that as long as I can redeem the codes

iGotSpots is my name on there, feel free to lock it from trading so I can't dump, Yobit staff, but please make sure I can still redeem codes
then make some way to destroy original YOVI codes that are sent to you public

you can make new account

Wrong. Registration closed, already tried

For full transparency, I have about 4 BTC worth of YOVI at current price in my account there, that's it, so I have no problem with them locking iGotSpots from trading as long as I can still redeem codes to verify balances
Registration closed? I literally just signed up for Yobit. Why would you need to redeem on the account? So you can make codes and send them to another account. Smoke and mirrors

shane1175

Activity: 42
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 03:40:39 PM

If spots is a scam artist he's not a very good one as every time I bump into one of his coin's I end up with a massive profit.
molan

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 08:05:36 PM

If spots is a scam artist he's not a very good one as every time I bump into one of his coin's I end up with a massive profit.

Some people made money off Paycoin, it does not mean it wans't a scam, your argument is invalid.
Bobekko

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 08:27:21 PM

Boy you guys sure like to bash each other. Undecided  I have of few of Spots coins  I have never had a problem with them he always seems to be forthcoming and helpful,and if he is asked directly even quicker.As for yobit goes Blacksmith is only human.Maybe he likes to collect cryptos like me who knows.Maybe thats why he jumps on coins pretty dam quick.  Smiley You people forget or may not know it was Blacksmith that busted Hanoosh and blew the lid off his little scams,well I had a little to do with that as well but it was Blacksmith that caught him and exposed his treachery.you all should be thanking him.I see that just about all of these "Developers" get a hard time.I bought into Yovic at 200 sats but dont see how I could possibly sell them like this lol anyas I dont mind holding for a little while.Of course Im just a noob so I don't know shit. Tongue

What was the Hanoosh scam if you don't mind me asking?

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2015, 05:39:10 AM

Yobit's blockchain seems to work

Locked and everyone has been refunded on their chain

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: