Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:43:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀 Logo contest for Bitcoin Oyser Bitcoin Raffle based lottery 🚀  (Read 3013 times)
DropsOfJupiter

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2015, 01:41:28 PM

Okay sure we can choose the winner, glad that came from the community!

As far as escrow is concerned, we are giving the winner 0.2BTC and escrow is not really necessary here.

Thank you for the input.

Regards

Bitcoin Oyster

Why do you say that?

The most amazing graphic designer in the universe
knfproductions (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2015, 04:29:30 PM

Okay sure we can choose the winner, glad that came from the community!

As far as escrow is concerned, we are giving the winner 0.2BTC and escrow is not really necessary here.

Thank you for the input.

Regards

Bitcoin Oyster

Why do you say that?

Mainly because the art is here.. Its secured.
we will select a winner likely based on feedback from the community... Also.
When a winner is selected we will instantly send 0.2 to btc address of their choosing.
If people choose not to participate in leu of escrow we are sorry you missed out on the opportunity.

Thank you all,

KnF Productions
http://bitcoinoyster.com
LitcoinCollector
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 05:40:06 PM

I realy don't understand why you would not use escrow...
franckuestein
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1130

Truth will out!

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2015, 05:50:40 PM

I don't if users, us, will pick the winner logo anymore but i can say that franckuestein's logo is the best and the comptetition is not even over, it's clean and it represents your site, it looks like those tickets for lottery or some gambling games. 10/10

Shocked Thanks for your comment @XinXan! It's a pleasure to see that people also like that design!

I'm going to use this thread to post my second entry, now with all the attention to an oyster with bitcoin logo  Wink

Stand-alone logo:

Mockup with their appearance:

Hope you like it, too!  Tongue

[ AVAILABLE SIGNATURE SPACE ]
bitcoinicon

Activity: 268
Merit: 250

Digital Currency Presented

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2015, 06:01:03 PM

I realy don't understand why you would not use escrow...

It's simply unnecessary in this case..

I've started to get the idea that there are people out there simply posting nonsense in order to up there user ranking up on BitcoinTalk!

Project management and implementation of digital currency platforms. Crypto reviews and presentations.
ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 06:30:14 PM

@OP, A poll might not be a good choice, because it is like those who have alts will have a hand in inflating their own entries. Why don't you ask opinions of someone you know (in RL or in your team, etc.) instead to decide?

Escrow is always recommended. I can escrow for free if you like. That said, you will have to cover the tx fee. Smiley

I don't if users, us, will pick the winner logo anymore but i can say that franckuestein's logo is the best and the comptetition is not even over, it's clean and it represents your site, it looks like those tickets for lottery or some gambling games. 10/10

Shocked Thanks for your comment @XinXan! It's a pleasure to see that people also like that design!

I'm going to use this thread to post my second entry, now with all the attention to an oyster with bitcoin logo  Wink

Stand-alone logo:

Love this one, mate!! Cheesy
knfproductions (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2015, 08:14:08 PM

First, thank you all for your submissions, keep up the good work.

as for selecting the winners it will be based on supportive feedback, what we think will work well for the look of the site.
Also what  a few trained eyes of fellow colleagues IRL(as you put it) think.

As for escrow we are also wanting to demonstrate trust as well as have a logo made and promote the site.
If we can prove that we can select a winner for our logo competition and pay them as planned with no issues,
we would appreciate the +trust on this site, but also recognize that in doing so we are developing trust in our products and services.

We also recognize that we take a great deal of risk on our side not using an escrow as they winner could choose to take the reward,
and then turn around and say they did not receive it. To remedy this aspect we ask that the chosen winner publicize the BTC address
being used to receive the reward and we in turn will be providing transaction hash and link to it on the blockchain.

We strongly believe in an open, transparent community that does not need to worry about extra precious time spending steps, to prove what was
initially trusted upon. Obviously we could have contracted this work out and paid someone straight up. To not only promote the site, but also give
some of our players and fellow community members a role in the creation of the site (portfolio expansion), and to develop some level of trust
we decided to do the contest.

It is human instinct to protect what we have and to question the unknown, we understand this and ask that people do trust us to deliver the contest
reward as we are trusting people to participate. We can not start to equally trust each other mutually if their is always someone holding our hands.
Again if you do choose not to participate, we apologize that you have missed the opportunity.

With the current submissions and our ongoing discussion/ranking we currently do have a winner in mind! Cheesy but as we all know that could change
with the very next submission.

Thank you again,
KnF Productions
Lead Development Team

halumpalumpa

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 08:50:20 AM

Stand-alone logo:

I really like this logo you are showing here.
The warm colours are a good choise for a raffle site like this.
Plus the oyster logo makes it perfect. I have checked your web page, and i think this one could work perfectly there.
Good job on your design Franckuestein, keep up the good work.
Sarahiko

Activity: 772
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 10:05:50 AM

Here is a strong logo created in vector Ai.
michael23

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 11:19:10 AM
Last edit: July 14, 2015, 11:42:53 AM by michael23

let me try with mine

hope you like it

knfproductions (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2015, 01:02:22 PM

Thank you all for your submissions only 1 Week to go!
We are really liking many of the submissions and the choice is undoubtedly going to end up being a long debate within the team.

Great work and KEEP IT UP!

KnF Productions

Development Team
bitcoinicon

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2015, 01:03:41 PM

let me try with mine

hope you like it

WOW this is awesome! This has my vote!

Might want to make one with a while background to see what it would look like on the site Wink

Project management and implementation of digital currency platforms. Crypto reviews and presentations.
michael23

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 03:00:06 PM

ok this is the png version alternative

rdanneskjoldr

Activity: 288

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 03:33:32 PM

Hi guys, Let's give a try!

Stand alone logo:

Future app welcome page mockup:

(Horizontal logo option)

Hope you like minimal and clean designs Tongue
Keep in mind that it can change an adapt to your requirements, all the files are going to be delivered to Bitcoin Oyster team  Wink

I like this simple one, most of the others with the oyster are too complex.
embicoin

Activity: 249

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 04:34:23 PM

Stand alone logo:

(Horizontal logo option)

Keep in mind that it can change an adapt to your requirements, all the files are going to be delivered to Bitcoin Oyster team  Wink

Very professional, I really like it.
Simple, elegant and representative. To be honest for me is the best of the presented until now.

Good luck with the contest!

If you want to support my contributions to the crypto space with some caffeine or a beer in form of satoshis: BTC 17z1x4gr1GsjM7Tgh5qYamDNrAx3LvrpTa Wink Thank you very much!!!
bitcoinicon

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2015, 03:33:03 PM

Stand alone logo:

(Horizontal logo option)

Very professional, I really like it.
Simple, elegant and representative. To be honest for me is the best of the presented until now.

Good luck with the contest!

It is good and clean, I would change the text though as most people would read it as "Bitcoin Oyster based raffle lottery"...

Alvin Fahriza

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 04:20:30 PM

*_* nice work,may be me should try make one
cheers

RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 04:33:28 PM

reserved!
voting always bad i dea, i wont suggest it.
just choose by yourself Smiley
ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 05:12:13 PM

It is good and clean, I would change the text though as most people would read it as "Bitcoin Oyster based raffle lottery"...

Bitcoin and based raffle lottery is on the same font, and located towards left.

I read it as Bitcoin Oyster (as the title) and Bitcoin based raffle lottery (as the well.. tagline).

I would rather suggest more space between each words of Based Raffle Lottery. But the current one is quite fine, to be honest. Smiley

Anyway, the second entry is great all the same.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1113302.msg11861459#msg11861459
Athertle

Activity: 252

Go figure! | I'm nearing 1337 posts...

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2015, 06:50:28 PM

I've updated my entry with two more variations.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: