Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:30:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sr. Member Bitcointalk Account - 0.16 BTC  (Read 1035 times)
Gillette (OP)

Activity: 744
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 04:32:45 PM
Last edit: July 12, 2015, 05:42:45 PM by Gillette

I`m selling a Sr Member account for 0.16 BTC

Activity 250+
Posts 270+
Non bans
No negatives
No loans
Trust: 0: -0 / +0
Quality posts
Created November 2014

Escrow accepted

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTCPOOLMINING

Activity: 242
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 05:56:02 PM

can you sign a message from 3or6 month old posted bitcoin address
also price is fixed or negotiable.

Gillette (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 05:59:54 PM
Last edit: July 09, 2015, 10:29:48 AM by Gillette

Plz do not ask me to sign a message, coz I do not use satoshi wallet. I`m not BTC follower (I trade only altcoins), I only use Bittrex, Cryptsy, etc. integrated BTC wallets. 

Frankly, I do not see why u need a signed message when I accept an escrow.

Price is fixed at this stage.
lorylore
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 01:49:08 PM

Plz do not ask me to sign a message, coz I do not use satoshi wallet. I`m not BTC follower (I trade only altcoins), I only use Bittrex, Cryptsy, etc. integrated BTC wallets. 

I am interested too, to by the account but i am afraid of your ownership, you say you cant prove it.
Of course through escrow, would you accept leaving the bitcoins to the escrow and after a month if nothing happen you get your money?
everaja

Activity: 490

~ScapeGoat~

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 02:06:31 PM

The signing mechanism is a way of proving that a particular message was signed by the holder of an address' private key. A merchant could ask that you sign a message stating where you want your order shipped to, using one of the addresses your payment originated from.
In the above case you need to sign a message from your wallet that you posted around 3 months back , to prove your ownership.

subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 05:48:32 PM

proof of ownership is necessary so that the buyer doesnt get fucked in the future if the account turns out to be hacked, and is recovered by the original owner who can provide a signed message. a signed message proves the safety of taking control of the account, an escrow simply ensures a scam doesnt occur during the trade. completely unrelated.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
tarsua

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 05:58:47 PM

Hey OP, is the positive trust from those in default trust? if so how dark is the green?
Gillette (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 06:06:55 PM

Hey OP, is the positive trust from those in default trust? if so how dark is the green?

Trust: 0: -0 / +0
Pips

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

If life gives you lemons, make orange juice.

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 06:50:49 AM

Aren't you going to address the concerns above? If you don't,you won't be getting any buyers whatsoever.

Until you have a signed message, I'll be doubting your true ownership of the account.

If life gives you lemons, make orange juice and leave them wondering how you did it.
Gillette (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 05:34:34 PM
Last edit: July 12, 2015, 06:08:58 PM by Gillette

Aren't you going to address the concerns above? If you don't,you won't be getting any buyers whatsoever.

Until you have a signed message, I'll be doubting your true ownership of the account.

I`m selling my acc at 0.16 BTC coz I can not provide signed message (due to the fact that I never used satoshi wallet and I trade only altcoins). If you are looking signed message Sr Member accounts, feel free to buy them at 0.30+ BTC on this forum.

If my acc is not sold till the end of the month, I`ll keep it, sign it, upgrade it to the Hero Member and sell it at higher price.
Gillette (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 05:42:14 PM

As BTC price has significantly risen, the price is now 0.16 BTC.
Hexcoin

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 07:07:13 PM

I`m selling my acc at 0.16 BTC coz I can not provide signed message (due to the fact that I never used satoshi wallet and I trade only altcoins). If you are looking signed message Sr Member accounts, feel free to buy them at 0.30+ BTC on this forum.

If my acc is not sold till the end of the month, I`ll keep it, sign it, upgrade it to the Hero Member and sell it at higher price.

This is the best way you can do for now. You can only get little amount if you have no signed message. One more thing, saying this things looks like you are in a hurry selling this account. Are you sure this isn't hacked?
Athertle

Activity: 252

Go figure! | I'm nearing 1337 posts...

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2015, 07:25:19 PM

\
This is the best way you can do for now. You can only get little amount if you have no signed message. One more thing, saying this things looks like you are in a hurry selling this account. Are you sure this isn't hacked?

It's not like he'd admit that the account is hacked.

subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 07:27:40 PM

\

judging by how op is avoiding the question, id say its likely that the account is hacked.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
Gillette (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 08:32:21 PM
Last edit: July 12, 2015, 08:53:12 PM by Gillette

1) If it were hacked, I`d sell it at rather low price.
2) I`m selling it for 50USD in BTC that`s why I lowered the amount in BTC.
3) If I say "I`ll keep it, sign it, upgrade it to the Hero Member and sell it at higher price" it mean that I`m not hurrying at all.
Gillette (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 08:33:46 PM

\

judging by how op is avoiding the question, id say its likely that the account is hacked.

Which question I`m avoiding?
ShakyhandsBTCer

Activity: 448

It's Money 2.0| It’s gold for nerds | It's Bitcoin

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 11:41:54 PM

\

The question about whether you can provide a signed message from an address that was posted by the account you are selling at least 3 to 6 months ago... It's even better if the address was quoted by somebody, so that we know you didn't just edit the post and add in your new address after you acquired the account...

If the account turns out to be hacked, there's a chance it will get negative rep, and the buyer will most probably lose their 0.16 BTC
Gillette (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 06:28:16 AM

\

The question about whether you can provide a signed message from an address that was posted by the account you are selling at least 3 to 6 months ago... It's even better if the address was quoted by somebody, so that we know you didn't just edit the post and add in your new address after you acquired the account...

If the account turns out to be hacked, there's a chance it will get negative rep, and the buyer will most probably lose their 0.16 BTC

If you read carefully my posts and u`ll see the answer to your question.  But most of you don`t bother to read all posts and just post in this thread only for one purpose: to post their ads and receive btc from ad publisher for running their ad campaigns.
Hexcoin

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 06:33:09 AM

\

If you read carefully my posts and u`ll see the answer to your question.  But most of you don`t bother to read all posts and just post in this thread only for one purpose: to post their ads and receive btc from ad publisher for running their ad campaigns.

wrong. if you read again all the posts here you will see that we are pointing out to you that you won't be able to sell your account without a signed message or it will be too risky for the buyer if after sometime you will come again here and claiming your account is hacked. there are some several threads in the meta which is like this case, sold accounts without signed message and then later on the owner claiming it to be hacked
Athertle

Activity: 252

Go figure! | I'm nearing 1337 posts...

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2015, 07:16:49 AM

There's nothing I hate more than people try and weasel out of heated moments by returning to the old signature campaign debate. If anyone, you're not reading the posts carefully because you'll see that we've addressed your answers already.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: