Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:03:12 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: (GAUGING INTEREST) A bitcoin Get-Paid-To site! (LOOKING FOR MEMBERS + INVESTORS)  (Read 3134 times)
monbux (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2015, 10:49:56 PM

unique idea on bitcoin world and can be very successfull if you know how to work with it . let's speak about the investors part , how much exactly someone should invest on the website and how much we will get back , i know it's an investement and there is risks so there should be something like shares to buy , one more thing : how does the developpers and the administration are going to get paid  maybe Taking percentage from completing surveys ?

Check the reply I posted to blazedout:

I have no interest in doing the tasks or referring people, but if you are looking for just regular investors I might be interested.

-How much funding are you after?

-What is your minimum investment accepted?

-What sort of expected ROI are you thinking?

I need some details on what you will do with the coins I might invest.

Hey Blazedout419, I'd be glad to answer your questions!

1. We're after funding anywhere from a couple hundred to an upwards of a thousand dollars, during startup only.
2. We're accepting minimum investments of $50.  Contact me via PM if you want to invest in us by other means, not just monetarily.
3. The ROI is very difficult to predict pre-launch.  It will all be dependent on what kind of users we get.  We can provide our investors with monthly and possibly even weekly (depending on their contribution) finance reports as well as overall news.   We can't give an accurate prediction on ROI as of now.  If the site was fully GPT, there would be a great chance that your investment will get ROI.  This is because we basically link the sites that need tasks done to our users, while charging a commission inbetween.

Your coins will be used for many things:
- advertising the business (biggest cost)
- funding the business payment models (there must be a decent amount of cash and coins in payment accounts)
- paying the employees/workers
- funding for contests
- domain, hosting, etc.

If you have anymore questions, feel free to ask Smiley

Yes, a GPT site always charges a commission when the user completes a task.
Athertle

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Go figure! | I'm nearing 1337 posts...

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2015, 11:23:29 PM

I'd be pretty interested in this, depending on the payout. Most GPT websites pay extraordinarily little.

monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2015, 01:32:59 AM

I'd be pretty interested in this, depending on the payout. Most GPT websites pay extraordinarily little.
Ok, well you can check our payouts when we launch!  We are trying to get in contact with as many offerwalls and companies as possible before launch!
If you're interested, send me your main contact email address and you'll be added to the pre-launch mailing list.

The estimated public launch date should be within a month! Smiley  More accurate estimates to come.
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 04:53:09 AM

I may be interested from an investment side, if you can provide more information, Smiley.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
iNadnerb

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 03:16:25 PM

I may be interested from an investment side, if you can provide more information, Smiley.

PM me/post below what you wanna know(general area) and I can explain it to you
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 04:32:45 PM

N/M... good luck with everything

Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
iNadnerb

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 03:14:23 AM

Any investors?
iNadnerb

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 02:00:15 AM

SITE IS BEING LAUNCHED IN THE NEAR FUTURE STAY TUNED
hardshot

Activity: 457
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 10:36:25 AM

Count me in for referring users Wink
iNadnerb

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 03:14:54 PM

N/M... good luck with everything

Thanks!
srgkrgkj
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 18, 2015, 06:33:55 PM

I would be interested in investing a bit on the sites behalf, the project could get profitable if the userbase increases and judging by the thread so far it would Cheesy PM me with rough estimations of profits etc...

ChrisPop
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 02:36:58 PM

I think that a level system is very good for a gpt site. I will definitely join your site when it launches,be sure to make some hype. Cheesy
Also list it on emoneyspace and about the renting referral system: I don't think if it will work if you aren't using a bot.

Also if you want a HUGE launch,advertise it on all big ptc sites or top 10 sites on emoneyspace.
monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2015, 03:36:08 AM

I would be interested in investing a bit on the sites behalf, the project could get profitable if the userbase increases and judging by the thread so far it would Cheesy PM me with rough estimations of profits etc...
Can't do much estimates before the site even launches.  I was in China so there will be some delays but we are still close to our original schedule and deadline.

We'll be sure to release earning and statistics reports asap when the site launches.

@Chrispop, thanks for your advice, we'll be adding anyone interested to our mailing list where we will provide you with updates and special offers!
Pastafarian

Activity: 760
Merit: 500

Sativacoin (STV) Development Team

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2015, 03:38:16 AM

Any investors?

What kind of an investment are you looking for?

.SativaCoin.

▐▄           ▌       ,─      
       ▄         ▓▓▓      ▄▓▓       
       █       ▓▓▓    ▓       
        ▓▓▄     ▓▓▓   ▓▓
         ▓▓▄   ▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▓▄  ▓▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▌     
   ██▄    ▓▓█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓
     ▓▓▄  ▓▓▓▓▓▀    
       ▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▓▓▓▓▓
               ▄▄
            ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▀     
          ²    ▐                  
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 05:28:48 AM

Can't do much estimates before the site even launches.  I was in China so there will be some delays but we are still close to our original schedule and deadline.

We'll be sure to release earning and statistics reports asap when the site launches.

@Chrispop, thanks for your advice, we'll be adding anyone interested to our mailing list where we will provide you with updates and special offers!

When the GPT Site is going to be launched monbux? I am really excited to be a part of it . Also I am planning to invest my some bitcoins for your project. Investment amount is not much bigger, but it will a contribution from my side for your new gpt.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2015, 12:39:30 PM

Any investors?

What kind of an investment are you looking for?

Looking for investment in cash (via deposit, interac e-transfer) or, more preferably, in bitcoins. I'm not sure if that answers your questions, could you please clarify what you mean by "kind of investment"?

When the GPT Site is going to be launched monbux? I am really excited to be a part of it . Also I am planning to invest my some bitcoins for your project. Investment amount is not much bigger, but it will a contribution from my side for your new gpt.

Currently we are looking in the next week or two, if all goes according to schedule.  We will start messaging all potential investors and users interested in testing out the beta version ASAP once the site is almost ready for launch.

PM me if you have any additional questions.
monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2015, 10:17:01 PM

I've replied to all PMs as of now.  I know you investors are looking for numbers, but that's something we really can't provide until after the site launch.  Please note by then, the shares will definitely cost more.  If you want to invest PRE-LAUNCH, please PM me here.  The reason we do not want to provide estimate numbers is because well, there is a possibility that the numbers will be off and we don't really want that.
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 10:30:13 PM

I've replied to all PMs as of now.  I know you investors are looking for numbers, but that's something we really can't provide until after the site launch.  Please note by then, the shares will definitely cost more.  If you want to invest PRE-LAUNCH, please PM me here.  The reason we do not want to provide estimate numbers is because well, there is a possibility that the numbers will be off and we don't really want that.

how much in BTC are you looking for from potential investors? i should have some spare BTC sometime next week and would like to get in on this project of yours. feel free to pm me.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 10:59:15 PM

Numbers being off is the norm. Ask anyone that's made a real investment in a company. The reason I backed out is because you apparently don't have a business plan in place. You need to draft a document that contains things like:

1) The market you're targeting
2) Your competition
3) How you plan to separate yourself from the competition
4) Estimated revenue based on good/bad scenarios
5) Risks involved with the type of business
6) Exit strategy and/or growth plan
7) Amount of investment you're targeting in the beginning
Cool Your experience in this field, pertaining specifically to this business. Also include any other people that work with you
9) Contact information, for questions or issues

Among many other things. Some of us could bankroll your entire operation if we wanted to, but I won't even talk to anyone about a business that hasn't supplied a business document (and have no problems signing an NDA).

monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2015, 01:22:21 AM

Numbers being off is the norm. Ask anyone that's made a real investment in a company. The reason I backed out is because you apparently don't have a business plan in place. You need to draft a document that contains things like:

1) The market you're targeting
2) Your competition
3) How you plan to separate yourself from the competition
4) Estimated revenue based on good/bad scenarios
5) Risks involved with the type of business
6) Exit strategy and/or growth plan
7) Amount of investment you're targeting in the beginning
Cool Your experience in this field, pertaining specifically to this business. Also include any other people that work with you
9) Contact information, for questions or issues

Among many other things. Some of us could bankroll your entire operation if we wanted to, but I won't even talk to anyone about a business that hasn't supplied a business document (and have no problems signing an NDA).
Thanks for your advice, but we aren't looking to supply our investors with a business document anytime soon.  Why?  We are not DESPERATE for investments.  We can already fulfill our monetary needs, but we want to work with the community (seriously).  We're not looking for any 5 digit investments, we're looking more for partners that can contribute something bigger for our business, and help us expand (e.g. advertisement exchanging, promoting our website).  That does include helping us financially, to some extent.

Cheers!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: