Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 06:00:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Brand New 110,000KHS Scrypt Miner. Limit Stock Available. Act now!  (Read 4767 times)
Zoomhash_michael (OP)

Activity: 334
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 08:35:13 PM
Last edit: July 09, 2015, 08:52:49 PM by Zoomhash_michael

Brand New 110,000KHS miner Available at Zoomhash.com:

Zoomhash.com not a ponzi or scam since.....2013!

Limited stock on hand. Prices are subject to change ANY time based on market conditions.

http://zoomhash.com/products/110mhs-scrypt-asic-plug-and-play-1000w-a2mega-door-to-door-within-3-5-business-days

Edit: Grammar mistakes
quakefiend420
Legendary

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 08:45:57 PM

Solid seller here, Michael and I have done a lot of business.
Zoomhash_michael (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 08:52:12 PM

Solid seller here, Michael and I have done a lot of business.

Thanks! Feels good to be back again and hopefully we will not be competing against scammers this time Smiley
GenTarkin
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 10:23:59 PM

Brand New 110,000KHS miner Available at Zoomhash.com:

Limited stock on hand. Prices are subject to change ANY time based on market conditions.

http://zoomhash.com/products/110mhs-scrypt-asic-plug-and-play-1000w-a2mega-door-to-door-within-3-5-business-days

Edit: Grammar mistakes

Um... how bout lowering prices to post ltc halving projections.... that would be more fair.

GenTarkin's MOD Kncminer Titan custom firmware! v1.0.4! -- !!NO LONGER AVAILABLE!!
Donations: bitcoin- 1Px71mWNQNKW19xuARqrmnbcem1dXqJ3At || litecoin- LYXrLis3ik6TRn8tdvzAyJ264DRvwYVeEw
nonbody

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/

View Profile
July 09, 2015, 10:25:30 PM

i would if i had the cash Sad

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌
██████▀▐███████████████
░░▀███░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

2local
Sustainability and Prosperity.
Pre sale is going on
...J O I N...
...Whitepaper...
░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░████████
▐█████▄████████░░███████▌
████████▀▀██████░░████████
████████▄▄█████░░░████████
██████████████░░░█████████
▐███████▀░░░░░░▄█████████▌

I   E   O IN Livecoin.net  Probit  P2pPb2b from 11/02/2020
2local Sale
Rabinovitch
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1076

BTCLife.global participant

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 05:42:09 AM

I understand your interest to gain some money from greedy home miners, but personally I say NO, THANKS. Too expensive.

How about 800 USD?.. Or wait, better 700 + shipping.  Grin

From Siberia with love! Hosting by Rabinovitch!
Fundraising for BOINC Farm
Пpoфeccиoнaльнo зaнимaюcь paзвёpтывaниeм фepм (ASIC, GPU, BURST, STORJ, Filecoin), oбopyдoвaниeм пoмeщeний для мaйнингa.
HashMiner

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 03:18:46 PM
Last edit: July 11, 2015, 04:33:49 AM by HashMiner

I can vouch for that, great service... but 2015... you cant back that up.

I wouldn't trust these guys these days, you just shut down cloud mining contracts without telling customers.

You're epic fail with the new virtual "no mining fee" cloud mining contracts last month... ohh guess what it still deducted mining fees.

Do what's right!

edit: spelling
Zoomhash_michael (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 05:34:21 PM

I can voucher for that, great service... but 2015... you cant back that up.

I wouldn't trust these guys these days, you just shut down cloud mining contracts without telling customers.

You're epic fail with the new virtual "no mining fee" cloud mining contracts last month... ohh guess what it still deducted mining fees.

Do what's right!

as you can see i started the contracts last year in mid September..... at the begging of December2014 Zoomhash stopped payments until the other day about   5 days ago...
 he only posted the days earnings and nothing more.....
and today he stopped all mining and rendered expired my account with still a few months of  83 M/h of miners.... no contact no nothing and all this time for the last few days i did pay miners fees.

The programmers are doing an audit right now. The contracts will resume within 24 hours. Sorry for the delay!
Zoomhash_michael (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2015, 05:48:44 PM

Do what's right!

as you can see i started the contracts last year in mid September..... at the begging of December2014 Zoomhash stopped payments until the other day about   5 days ago...
and today he stopped all mining and rendered expired my account with still a few months of  83 M/h of miners.... no contact no nothing and all this time for the last few days i did pay miners fees.

The programmers are doing an audit right now. The contracts will resume within 24 hours. Sorry for the delay!

does this result in paying for the missed and what was supposed to be paid?

Correct. Everything that was supposed to be paid out will be paid out. Thanks.
HashMiner

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 07:39:48 AM

Do what's right!

does this result in paying for the missed and what was supposed to be paid?

Correct. Everything that was supposed to be paid out will be paid out. Thanks.

Michael,
Can you please explain why your maintenance fees have increased?
I'm guessing another glitch in the system?

QuintLeo
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1030

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 03:03:23 PM

Vs. the Alcheminer NEW at $999 (plus shipping in both cases), Alcheminer is TWICE the MHash (rated 256, commonly 220ish on most pools that it works with) though it does soak a bit over twice the power), this is NOT a competative price nor a competative miner. It might be price competative in the $600 range (plus shipping), but at $1400 it's WAY to expensive and will probably never pay off since the "pump and dump" on LTC is now over.

Same issue with your current sale on used SP20s - they're $80-$150 more for used units vs. most listings on eBay/Amazon, and NO guarentee they're in any better shape. Drop THOSE under $500 and they'd be reasonable, since you ARE including shipping on those (currently).

Last SP20 I bought via Amazon was under $490, looked like it had almost not been used at all, and is running great....

I'm no longer legendary just in my own mind!
Like something I said? Donations gratefully accepted. LYLnTKvLefz9izJFUvEGQEZzSkz34b3N6U (Litecoin)
1GYbjMTPdCuV7dci3iCUiaRrcNuaiQrVYY (Bitcoin)
Rabinovitch
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1076

BTCLife.global participant

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 03:25:43 PM

First try to find those Alcheminers/Excaliburs/Areses...  Embarrassed

From Siberia with love! Hosting by Rabinovitch!
Fundraising for BOINC Farm
Пpoфeccиoнaльнo зaнимaюcь paзвёpтывaниeм фepм (ASIC, GPU, BURST, STORJ, Filecoin), oбopyдoвaниeм пoмeщeний для мaйнингa.
charles2k

Activity: 326

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 10:41:36 AM

Vs. the Alcheminer NEW at $999 (plus shipping in both cases), Alcheminer is TWICE the MHash (rated 256, commonly 220ish on most pools that it works with) though it does soak a bit over twice the power), this is NOT a competative price nor a competative miner. It might be price competative in the $600 range (plus shipping), but at $1400 it's WAY to expensive and will probably never pay off since the "pump and dump" on LTC is now over.

Same issue with your current sale on used SP20s - they're $80-$150 more for used units vs. most listings on eBay/Amazon, and NO guarentee they're in any better shape. Drop THOSE under $500 and they'd be reasonable, since you ARE including shipping on those (currently).

Last SP20 I bought via Amazon was under $490, looked like it had almost not been used at all, and is running great....

Alcheminer is sold out. They offer only 150 units (minimum quantity) for 2200USD with delivery time aprox. 4 months and payment 100% in advance...
So you can not compare with it.
Zoomhash_michael (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 06:08:59 PM

Alcheminer is sold out. They offer only 150 units (minimum quantity) for 2200USD with delivery time aprox. 4 months and payment 100% in advance...
So you can not compare with it.

even if it was a good deal how about Zoomhash selling you something that you never receive?
or a 1 year Guarantee and at2mones he refuses to assist and at 9 months  it has a serious issue and he tells you ....NO or becomes a slimy ass and  does not honor  his written contract..... i would consider that as theft!

but on his webpage he has   

STILL NOT CONVINCED?
Check out the ZoomHash promise!

Support Staff
We offer friendly phone support live chat and email 24/7       ealmadrones@yahoo.com      has not had any communication from zoom hash for 9 months

100% UpTime Gurantee
We Guarantee 100% uptime for your mining If for any reason we go down we will pay you 110% during any down time.

"sounds great but looking at the privious postings that is absoulty not true" example    they turn off and zero out an account because it earned  a few measly dollars for 5 days after not earning  even 1 satochi for 9 months... but because it actually was paid they decided to turn it off and zero out the account and not even pay any more! leaving out even days from payment.... now that is an audit team you can trust and put your life stake on!!!!

Quick Activation
When you sign up we will begin mining for you within 30-minutes guaranteed!      "  this actually means they are fast to take your money but offer you nothing in return
"

but they boast this

Why should I use ZoomHash?
At ZoomHash we value our customers, and we show this appreciation by offering the best customer service and the best pricing. In fact ZoomHash recently won the prestigious Shopify Build a Business Competition! This award provided ZoomHash with a $50,000 cash prize plus a mentorship from: Mark Cuban, Arianna Huffington,and Tim Ferris from Shark Tank.

Really....REALLY?HuhHuh

come on

Audits should be complete and accurate. Maintenance fees were the same and did not change. Our team will be back at work tomorrow and can take a detailed look at your claims.

NTSDM, glad you are back. I am assuming you are the same person from:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=896974.0

Ntrain2k

Activity: 527
Merit: 500

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 01:22:13 PM

How about you 2 take this crap to PM with him since it appears it is being worked on.

▄███▄    ▄▄▄▄▄
          ███████  ███████
          ███████ █████████
           ▀███▀  ▀███████▀
  ▄███▄            ▀█████▀
 ███████  ▄███▄    ▄▄▄▄▄
 ███████ ███████  ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▀███▀  ███████ █████████  ▄████████▄
          ▀███▀  █████████ ▄██████████▄
 ▄███▄            ▀█████▀  ▀██████████▀
███████  ▄███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀████████▀
███████ ███████   █████       ▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ▀███▀  ███████ ▄███████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▀███▀  █████████  ████████▄
                ▀███████▀ ██████████▄
       ▄█████▄    █████   ███████████
      ▄███████▄  ▄▄▄▄▄     █████████
      ▀███████▀ ▄█████▄     ▀█████▀
       ▀█████▀ █████████
               ▀███████▀
                ▀█████▀

HiveNet

███████████████████
      █████████████████████
     ███████████████████████
    ██████         ▀█████████
   ███████  █████▄   ▀████████
  ████████  ███████▄   ████████
 █████████  █████████  █████████
██████████  █████████  ██████████
 █████████  █    ████  █████████
  ████████  █████████  ████████
   ███████  █       █  ███████
    ██████  █████████  ██████
     █████             █████
      █████████████████████
       ███████████████████
        █████████████████

███████████████████
      █████████████████████
     ███████████████████████
    ████████████████▀  ██████
   ██████████████▀       █████
  ███████████▀       ██▌ ██████
 ████▀  ▀█          ████▌ ██████
████                ████▌ ███████
 ███                ████▌ ██████
  ███▄  ▄█          ████▌ █████
   ████████   █      ██▌ █████
    ███████  ████▄      █████
     ██████  ███████▄  █████
      █████████████████████
       ███████████████████
        █████████████████
|
|
ncsupanda
Legendary

Activity: 1628
Merit: 1012

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 11:23:54 PM

How about you 2 take this crap to PM with him since it appears it is being worked on.

please look at the time stamps on the postings, he hasent done anything to resolve this or contacted anyone or paid ... publicly addressing this person in a public forum so everyone can see and understand the issue is the best way in my opinion.
this  problem has been started last year  in December 2014,
and as you see it still is not being resolved.

There is a board for this.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=83.0
Zoomhash_michael (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 03:42:19 AM

please look at the time stamps on the postings, he hasent done anything to resolve this or contacted anyone or paid ... publicly addressing this person in a public forum so everyone can see and understand the issue is the best way in my opinion.
this  problem has been started last year  in December 2014,
and as you see it still is not being resolved.

There is a board for this.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=83.0

the engineering team is currently auditing all of the wallets and processing any missed payouts due to the upgrade glitch. The upgrade happened on 7/9 and caused many Scrypt contracts not to receive their payout on 7/9 and 7/10. All payouts will be issued and balances correct shortly and we apologize for the inconvenience and the confusion that may have resulted from the delayed payouts. Thanks and sorry!
Zoomhash_michael (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 05:50:56 PM

We always live up to our guarantees and will provide 110% for the downtime.

Please be patient as we want to make sure our audit is 100% correct.

This has obviously taken longer than expected.
Zoomhash_michael (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 05:58:54 PM

Just talked to the tech team and the ETA should be tonight. All payments will be corrected and missing mining hashes will be given extra %10 as promised.
Zoomhash_michael (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 05:59:35 PM

If anyone doubts our commitment to customer service. Please read:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=896974.0
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: