Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 05:02:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Full Member Account : 0.03BTC  (Read 614 times)
hamster7 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 09:47:39 AM

Hey!
I am selling a FM account with 210 activity for 0.03BTC (approx) .
The account doesn't have any negative trust + has a very good posting history.
A signed message with the used bitcoin address will be provided.

You can directly buy the account from here : https://payivy.com/v/0654f

Just follow the steps and after you send the coins, the username, password and the signed message will be emailed to you.

Note : Yes, I know that its risky to buy accounts from such automated services, but its just 0.03BTC (kinda too minute to scam for), so I am not soo much interested in hiring an escrow for this deal.

Although if you still wanna be precausious then you are free to ask an escrow to provide his service for this deal. If you wanna use an escrow then please set it up and PM me with the details.
Also, signature spammers are requested to stay away. Constructive suggestions are welcomed.

I just have one account so hurry up!!
ajrah

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 09:59:24 AM

I think Your account is worth at least 0.06 BTC if you sell it here, I never heard payivy.com before.
Selling account cheaper than current market price is suspicious , maybe your account doesn't really exist.

stingers
Legendary

Activity: 1184
Merit: 1013

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 10:28:35 AM

I think Your account is worth at least 0.06 BTC if you sell it here, I never heard payivy.com before.
Selling account cheaper than current market price is suspicious , maybe your account doesn't really exist.
Don't know much about this market but I've seen these accounts going for as low as 0.02BTC and I've seen Hero's being sold for 0.06BTC.
Depends on your luck bro.
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 12:15:37 PM

Too cheap and too risky to buy on such services like payivy and 0.03 btc isn't JUST 0.03 btc!
I can smell something fishy here :/
Athertle

Activity: 252

Go figure! | I'm nearing 1337 posts...

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2015, 12:25:11 PM

Don't know much about this market but I've seen these accounts going for as low as 0.02BTC and I've seen Hero's being sold for 0.06BTC.

I doubt that you've seen a Hero for 0.06, especially as you're a Jr. Member.

@OP, I have sent you a PM and I am looking to be the buyer.

stingers
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 12:29:30 PM

I doubt that you've seen a Hero for 0.06, especially as you're a Jr. Member.

@OP, I have sent you a PM and I am looking to be the buyer.
I have seen them selling for such low price but idk if they were hacked or legitimate accounts.
Being a Jr. Member doesn't let you know anything.
Athertle

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2015, 03:16:06 PM

I have seen them selling for such low price but idk if they were hacked or legitimate accounts.

I didn't mean to say it like that.

I meant that I haven't seen Hero accounts recently, and since you recently registered I doubted you.

Glutius

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 03:58:34 PM

but its just 0.03BTC (kinda too minute to scam for), so I am not soo much interested in hiring an escrow for this deal.
Too little to scam for, said a guy that made an account the same minute he made this thread..

Athertle

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2015, 04:06:01 PM

Too little to scam for, said a guy that made an account the same minute he made this thread..

...and that's what you're supposed to do when selling accounts.

stingers
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 04:22:23 PM

I didn't mean to say it like that.

I meant that I haven't seen Hero accounts recently, and since you recently registered I doubted you.
Hero member deals are usually caried out in private and a very little part of it goes in public, so don't believe what you see Wink
Glutius

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 05:19:59 PM

...and that's what you're supposed to do when selling accounts.
You mean to create a new account that nobody knows, or has any reputation to trade real money with people? Ya, sure! Thats how you sell stuff..

Athertle

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2015, 05:40:07 PM

You mean to create a new account that nobody knows, or has any reputation to trade real money with people? Ya, sure! Thats how you sell stuff..

You should seriously spend some more time in Digital Goods before you say something as erroneous as that.

1) Most people selling their accounts here wish for their accounts to be anonymous to all except the buyer, because of the possible negative trust it will obtain from other people.

2) If the "new account" that the seller creates can sign a message on the account they're selling, it's obvious that he owns the account; so basically you're dealing with that account, which is a whole different story than the new account.

3) Escrow.

So yes, that's how you sell stuff. Next time, don't assume you know everything before doing your research.

bitcoin1387

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 06:08:55 PM

This price this far below what has been sold accounts in that rank. Or I believe to be a stolen account or nor there.
stingers
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 04:43:41 AM

I wrote to the OP yesterday but still haven't got any reply :/
Hexcoin

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 07:01:43 AM

If you can give me the thread link of that hero account for .06btc and the seller is real im willing to tip you .3btc and im serious.
TriggerX

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 07:32:48 AM

May I see the account before I buy it? Something is fishy for the price being super low.

Hi!
stingers
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 07:33:19 AM

If you can give me the thread link of that hero account for .06btc and the seller is real im willing to tip you .3btc and im serious.
The trade for the 0.06BTC hero member account was done on an IRC chat.
Although I can give you link/proof of another Hero account getting sold for 0.1BTC. Will you still tip me 0.3BTC if I show you the proof for a Hero account getting sold for 0.1BTC? Ill tell you about the buyer, seller and the account name.
Athertle

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2015, 07:39:33 AM

Although I can give you link/proof of another Hero account getting sold for 0.1BTC. Will you still tip me 0.3BTC if I show you the proof for a Hero account getting sold for 0.1BTC? Ill tell you about the buyer, seller and the account name.

BTC0.06 and BTC0.1 aren't nearly the same.

Also, how could you tell about the buyer if it's still for sale?

stingers
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 07:47:30 AM

BTC0.06 and BTC0.1 aren't nearly the same.

Also, how could you tell about the buyer if it's still for sale?
I've pmed hexcoin. He has nearly gave me a challenge to show the 0.1BTC hero member account.
Ill show you all the proofs, don't worry.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: