Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:05:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Internet Marketing  (Read 123397 times)
Altcoinsupporter

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 01:49:58 PM

i am starting marketing for my product . i want to know about internet marketing.is true internet marketing = making money How to succeed in internet marketing?
make sure that you have good knowledge about your product,and what kind of customer that want you to promote your product,make target of your selling,and finnaly you must learn about internet marketing plan and knowledge about it,ts some tips from me to be succeed in internet marketing and promote your product.
It is good to start on the internet, so more people will see your product because there are a lot of people on the internet so they will see you advertise and that is perfect.
But the bad thing is that you can have also some good profit with it, and more people are going to see it because they are more on the internet than on the streets now.

And that is perfect now for in internet marketing that the world is also getting more digital.
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
quentincole32

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 07:16:09 PM

Internet marketing can be really good, because than many people will see what Bitcoin is and they are maybe also going to use it by themselves and that can be perfect.
I hope that there will be a lot of more people that will use Bitcoin later in the future.
this is not what OP hope for his question. but you're true,internet marketing is good for bitcoin,because bitcoin come from internet,its tottally moved by internet connection. to start bitcoin as payment we need to make sure that our product have global scale,its must be can deliver around the world.

▃▃▌▌AMBROSUS▐▐▃▃▃ - TRUSTED QUALITY OF FOOD & MEDICINE
ICO date 13 September
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 12:50:26 PM

Internet marketing is in the lead compared to the past. Now more people were aware of it and they have started exploring their needs through internet.
Boosterious

Activity: 308

The mind is everything. What you think you become.

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 10:10:46 AM

Internet marketing is in the lead compared to the past. Now more people were aware of it and they have started exploring their needs through internet.
i believe in future people will more choose to promote and sell their product via internet marketing,social media and website will be the number one to promote their product,this is will replace physical store.

InsideBjorn

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 02:49:56 PM

Internet marketing is nice, and there are not that many shops now that accept Bitcoin and that is quite bad, I hope that there will be more shops that is accepting some Bitcoins so we can spend it more.
First we have to promote it more and people must use Bitcoin and that is why we use internet marketing
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2965

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2016, 04:56:44 PM

i believe in future people will more choose to promote and sell their product via internet marketing,social media and website will be the number one to promote their product,this is will replace physical store.
Yeah the best for me is the combination of youtube and ytmonster to promote a product in youtube.. that you can make lots of visitors from your website and makes your 100% conversations and leads..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
DavidoAlto

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 09:24:36 AM

It is good to promote Bitcoin via the internet, and so more people will get to know about Bitcoin and that is really nice for Bitcoin itself and maybe they are also going to use it.

If there will be more people that is using Bitcoin than we can make Bitcoin also more acceptable and that is nice for Bitcoin.
AsaroUk

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 09:21:28 AM

i am starting marketing for my product . i want to know about internet marketing.is true internet marketing = making money How to succeed in internet marketing?
make sure that you have good knowledge about your product,and what kind of customer that want you to promote your product,make target of your selling,and finnaly you must learn about internet marketing plan and knowledge about it,ts some tips from me to be succeed in internet marketing and promote your product.
Marketing is good to your product, without marketing you cant sell your product and with internet marketing there will be many people that will see your advertise so that is good.
Internet marketing is also the future, you see that more people are also on the internet and that is nice.
vendetahome

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 06:20:29 PM

to be honest it is very hard to explain for someone, because like somebody said, it needs a lot of time, testing everything, and failing sometimes to get knowledge

you can try to find online guides for marketing, i am sure that there are many free tutorials and videos about it, so if you would search you would find them for yourself
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 01:52:34 AM

To advertise your product you can try some networks like adsense, facebook, youtube... Better to direct your product marketing to the destined public, so you don't lose money and time advertising for inappropiate publics that won't have interest on it. You need to spend some money with it for sure.

If it's associated to BTC maybe you can create your own Signature Campaign here and hire some people to announce it.  Cheesy

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 02:40:58 AM

it is right some how. Internet marketing getting so popular and powerful. every product being marketed via internet and digital media. and now lots of thing is being sold via internet. many world class marketplace here to sell every thing.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 09:28:28 AM

It is good to promote Bitcoin via the internet, and so more people will get to know about Bitcoin and that is really nice for Bitcoin itself and maybe they are also going to use it.

If there will be more people that is using Bitcoin than we can make Bitcoin also more acceptable and that is nice for Bitcoin.

Agreed, promoting bitcoin via internet is a better option. This will make large number of people use bitcoin in a short term. Sudden increase in bitcoin usage and reduced national currency use will create some issues. It may cause some problem for bitcoin growth. Right now I don't prefer internet marketing for bitcoin.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
jesssmart

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 11:30:52 AM

I've been using Internet marketing along with offline marketing. They work great together. In order to elaborate an effective marketing strategy, I addressed to the chief marketing officer . Guys, have you ever tried to use services of the marketering experts?
DuckKeeper

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 02:32:40 PM

It is good to start on the internet, so more people will see your product because there are a lot of people on the internet so they will see you advertise and that is perfect.
But the bad thing is that you can have also some good profit with it, and more people are going to see it because they are more on the internet than on the streets now.

And that is perfect now for in internet marketing that the world is also getting more digital.
There are a lot of people that is using some internet marketing to introduce their product and that is nice because many people are seeing it and that is nice.
Internet marketing is now also better than marketing on the street because everything is getting more digital.
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

= jasad =

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 06:58:22 PM

internet marketing = making money
i'm not agree with that,promote your product not automaticly earn moeny,you need have good product to get many consumer from internet,its will automaticly making money by selling your product on internet.
bob123
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 2481

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2016, 01:23:47 PM

Internet marketing is a complex process.
This cant be learned within a few hours. But a lot of members already posted a pretty good summary.

maudevang

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 07:41:33 AM

Internet marketing around this time is the best marketing that you can do and that is because everyone is getting now more on the internet and that is quite nice.
But the baddest thing is that you cant know what people will do and that is the problem.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 02:53:35 PM

Yeah, now itself most users have started to use the internet marketing strategy for higher profit or higher visibility to their services and the products.
InsideBjorn

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 02:57:15 PM

Yeah, now itself most users have started to use the internet marketing strategy for higher profit or higher visibility to their services and the products.
Internet marketing is now the best thing that we can do to promote Bitcoin because than many people will see what it is and find out what it can do so that would be nice.
But the only thing is that you never know what the value will be of Bitcoin and that you have to win their trust.
Krayshock

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 11:38:05 PM

try reading some blogs about internet marketing, and some videos from popular people who succeeded in internet marketing
btw i suggest you start with a blog and then share it to people then put your internet marketing into action

❰❰ OPHION ❱❱▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨ A SECURE, ANONYMOUS & DECENTRALIZED MARKET ▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨▨❰❰ OPHION ❱❱
TRADE GOODS OR SERVICES ■NO LOGGING - AT ALL■ 2 OF 3 MULTISIG AUTOMATION ■SELLER/BUYER RATING SYSTEM■ AND MANY MORE
❰❰▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❰❰ JOIN THE CROWDSALE ❱❱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬❱❱
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: