Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 09:12:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Internet Marketing  (Read 123430 times)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3024
Merit: 601

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 04:44:49 AM

How to succeed in internet marketing home businesses. before I know bitcoin, I studied at various sites and got directions about marketing. Until now many ads come in my email because it's incorporated in the program know what it is that allows users to promote their products via email.So much of it to contain spam in incoming email.

The ads that are in your email, they are what we call email marketing. It's already popular and most of the people that are annoyed with this marketing is calling it as a scam. But I've been with that job before and I can say if you are targeting certain people who wants to avail your product will eventually get a good sales.
How to do e-mail marketing in my opinion is not effective. It's all because we do not know where the right target. Other than that people are also not easily interested to see and do click on ads in e-mail. Because most people are afraid that messages in e-mails contain phishing. I prefer to advertise on a large website than using the manual way of doing it in e-mail.

It's not effective if you are targeting uncertain customers. But if you have a list of emails that you know they are in line related or close into using your product or service, it is one of the best and effective way of marketing your offers. I worked for a bank and this is what we did with their customers and it's effective.

Another good method to start with. Email marketing. But its really hard to get a niche email unless you have a good landing page that will capture the email before proceeding to your website. I think this is very specific target, which is nice assuming that the email you captured are really interested to the products that you are going to sell. You just need an email blaster, and write a clickbait letter that will make them really curious about your product and bought them to see if it really works for them.

What my company do before is just buying those email from the other banks and companies for $0.05 / email and we had bought more than thousands of email. And that's just what we do everyone, emailing those customers and if we receive a reply, we've got a new customer because all of those people are potential customers.

Question though, isn't it illegal for some countries to send unsolicited email? I know USA has implemented such a law back then in 2003 but I'm not expect. Perhaps your country has allowed it and thus your company is buying bulk orders of email which in your case is very effective in getting a lot of potential customers. I think this is also part of SEO/SMM and some company are including this in the package they offered. And could be a very successful in producing your desired output by getting a lot of customers.

No it's not, unless there is someone who is pissed off of your emails that will report your company to the authority. I'm not working with that company anymore because they are treating us like robots and we hate to see on how the customers are replying who doesn't want to avail such products, it's a disgrace to us for reading their message to the company.

yadi cihuy

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 09:43:01 AM

Maybe you can read some books or articles from internet about internet marketing. If you want to try the easiest way you may market your product using your facebook or twitter. You can make an interesting word for your customers to buy your product.

webcrypt

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 01:50:03 PM

How to succeed in internet marketing home businesses. before I know bitcoin, I studied at various sites and got directions about marketing. Until now many ads come in my email because it's incorporated in the program know what it is that allows users to promote their products via email.So much of it to contain spam in incoming email.

The ads that are in your email, they are what we call email marketing. It's already popular and most of the people that are annoyed with this marketing is calling it as a scam. But I've been with that job before and I can say if you are targeting certain people who wants to avail your product will eventually get a good sales.
How to do e-mail marketing in my opinion is not effective. It's all because we do not know where the right target. Other than that people are also not easily interested to see and do click on ads in e-mail. Because most people are afraid that messages in e-mails contain phishing. I prefer to advertise on a large website than using the manual way of doing it in e-mail.

It's not effective if you are targeting uncertain customers. But if you have a list of emails that you know they are in line related or close into using your product or service, it is one of the best and effective way of marketing your offers. I worked for a bank and this is what we did with their customers and it's effective.

Another good method to start with. Email marketing. But its really hard to get a niche email unless you have a good landing page that will capture the email before proceeding to your website. I think this is very specific target, which is nice assuming that the email you captured are really interested to the products that you are going to sell. You just need an email blaster, and write a clickbait letter that will make them really curious about your product and bought them to see if it really works for them.

What my company do before is just buying those email from the other banks and companies for $0.05 / email and we had bought more than thousands of email. And that's just what we do everyone, emailing those customers and if we receive a reply, we've got a new customer because all of those people are potential customers.

Question though, isn't it illegal for some countries to send unsolicited email? I know USA has implemented such a law back then in 2003 but I'm not expect. Perhaps your country has allowed it and thus your company is buying bulk orders of email which in your case is very effective in getting a lot of potential customers. I think this is also part of SEO/SMM and some company are including this in the package they offered. And could be a very successful in producing your desired output by getting a lot of customers.

I am not sure about the law but all the SPAM I get I send tru a program that sends abuse reports to their hosts and servers. They usually get a warning or some host will delete the accts with no refund for violation of policy.

SPAM sucks, you will just make people annoyed.
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 02:06:09 PM

with the invention of modern technology, we are getting benefitted in many ways. the internet is one of the best invention ever. nowadays the Internet is being used in many aspects of our life. the most important thing is the communication. with the help of the internet, communication is being very much convenient for us. at least half of the population of this world are using the internet. so it can be used for the purpose of marketing.
nowadays, most of the Biggest companies are using this platform for the publicity. it reduces money and time. with the very short time, any product can be spread out to the more people rather than any other ways. so internet marketing is playing a vital role in this purpose.

wRex

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 03:22:03 PM

i am starting marketing for my product . i want to know about internet marketing.is true internet marketing = making money How to succeed in internet marketing?

Internet Marketing can Make Money more than conventional marketing,
Cause with internet there's no limitation Time, Location, Audiance, etc.

We can expand our Business more Faster, Targeting, Set Goal of your product,
Don't forget add Backlink within ur Post/Social Media Post.

I believe Internet Marketing will Lower ur Promotional Cost.

Also add some PIC (people can explain about ur Product)
Where they can buy.

JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 03:44:12 PM

i am starting marketing for my product . i want to know about internet marketing.is true internet marketing = making money How to succeed in internet marketing?

Where they can buy.

Internet marketing is the most effective way of online marketing and it may attacrt people from all over the world and not just one country or city. Bitcoin can also play a major role in making this internet marketing business a great one and making online payment easy for everyone.

btc_angela

Activity: 2660
Merit: 551

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 04:12:51 AM

I am not sure about the law but all the SPAM I get I send tru a program that sends abuse reports to their hosts and servers. They usually get a warning or some host will delete the accts with no refund for violation of policy.

Yes, we all hate spam emails. It just clogged our inbox and some of them are really clickbait and I'm just wondering how they got my email in the first place. So companies are really selling it and email marketers buying it to make a pitch and at last land a sale.

Internet marketing is the most effective way of online marketing and it may attacrt people from all over the world and not just one country or city. Bitcoin can also play a major role in making this internet marketing business a great one and making online payment easy for everyone.

Absolutely, this is the best method to promote your product not just in your country but all over the world. However, as far as bitcoin is concern, there are stores that accept it payment, but we are waiting for some big online retailers that would accept it in the future.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1670

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 04:39:51 AM

No it's not, unless there is someone who is pissed off of your emails that will report your company to the authority. I'm not working with that company anymore because they are treating us like robots and we hate to see on how the customers are replying who doesn't want to avail such products, it's a disgrace to us for reading their message to the company.

Well everyone will be really pissed off because its a unsolicited email. Glad you have moved out of that company and now found out bitcoin which I guess is making you a steady income as well just like the rest of us.

I didn't know that there is such a program that will immediately send abuse reports to the host. Yeah, we all hate SPAM, that is why the US has implemented such a law and you have to put a disclaimer as I understand it or a unsubscribe link so that we as recipients can do it if we don't like the source of the email.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
CriptoSven

Activity: 118
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 06:05:25 AM

Where they can buy.

Agree with you. Thanks to the received letter with the link, I found a large foreign company in which I am currently working. I get a good profit. And the person who invited me, too, receives a bonus. It's all possible now thanks to marketing
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 07:03:20 PM

Where they can buy.

Agree with you. Thanks to the received letter with the link, I found a large foreign company in which I am currently working. I get a good profit. And the person who invited me, too, receives a bonus. It's all possible now thanks to marketing

Indeed, if it is a little stronger to infiltrate in the field of high technologies, the more so these professionals earn their profession professionally. I think that all who have a computer in their hands, can still have a good income.
mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 02:55:02 AM

Where they can buy.

Internet Marketing is the basic component of advertising goods or products and also links. Thru help of technology more goods were become famous and easily known as by the buyers, this kind of advertising is part of internet marketing.
sukiho

Activity: 514
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 03:34:51 AM

Sometime people forget the best way to promote business is not only online but sometimes have to combine offline marketing too. However it will also in what kind of your business too thought,
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3024
Merit: 601

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 04:20:30 AM

Well everyone will be really pissed off because its a unsolicited email. Glad you have moved out of that company and now found out bitcoin which I guess is making you a steady income as well just like the rest of us.

Well I don't have choice and I don't want to stay any longer there because their marketing sucks and many customers are replying with flaming words. And I grew up not hearing those words but with the environment on that job I can't it anymore. I don't have any news on them but that marketing strategy is very popular.

saffira

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 10:10:36 PM

I think you need to conduct a feasibility study.
Make a review on different internet market, check the pros and cons.
You haveto study first the best way on how to gain trust. That's the most difficult part I guess.
It takes a lot of time.
Goodluck.
Nameless27

Activity: 322
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 12:30:22 AM

For you not to be confused and dizzy about all strategies mention by all the replies you got. There is a simple way the fastest and more effective marketing that can be found in internet. Facebook, twitter and Instagram, YouTube also but on a more complex one. Boost your product it is cheap actually and no hassle.
unyil

Activity: 354
Merit: 103

sigs design service➜https://goo.gl/jhz4f8

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 08:06:21 AM

For you not to be confused and dizzy about all strategies mention by all the replies you got. There is a simple way the fastest and more effective marketing that can be found in internet. Facebook, twitter and Instagram, YouTube also but on a more complex one. Boost your product it is cheap actually and no hassle.
Yes doing marketing through social media that has been popular now is the easiest and most effective way, but have a website and outlet itself it will be better in doing marketing.

owengtam09

Activity: 1330
Merit: 248

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 01:54:33 PM

To be honest, you don't need to buy any book right now. Use google first. Then, if you need book, then buy one. Cheers!
True! there's a lot of knowledge that you will know in internet try to search what is exactly what you wanted to know about Internet Marketing. If there is none of them you wanted to know then you can go to the bookstore and asl for the help of a sales lady if they have book about Internet Marketing. There are a lot of ways or you can try to go to a library, maybe it can also help, Library has a lot of books, maybe you can find one.  Grin
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 02:42:13 PM

The most important is the smart use of the situation. besides that we also have to have goals and objectives that we are headed. Because then we can concentrate and also focus on achieving the targets we want to achieve. The use of social media for free also has a huge advantage.
kuryadi

Activity: 182

Buglab.io

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 10:39:27 PM

Internet marketing can make money. If you are serious in running it. I have friends work as internet marketing, he gets a lot of profit from the results of selling products. Every month earn very much. When he just market his products using facebook account and twitter .. without referral link. It's amazing. I think why he is successful and make money maybe he is already used to promote a product. The language he uses is very good and makes me want to try to buy the product. He is very friendly to his customers. I am sure if you can melakuka such a thing maybe you can become an internet marketer

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
boyptc

Activity: 3052
Merit: 681

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 06:20:47 AM

I think you need to conduct a feasibility study.
Make a review on different internet market, check the pros and cons.
You haveto study first the best way on how to gain trust. That's the most difficult part I guess.
It takes a lot of time.
Goodluck.

Gaining trust from the market and consumers/customers is going to be the challenge in terms of internet marketing. But there are moments that customers are being attracted to the way of your marketing. If you have a catchy advertisement and it is getting attention from the people then you can just gain trust suddenly.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: