Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 08:44:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Internet Marketing  (Read 123430 times)
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:55:13 PM

Now with the development of technology, internet advertising has become a very important place. You can make many benefits to your company by making advertisements over the Internet. TV commercials like the old are not being watched and do not show enough interest ..

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Isaac 666

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:09:55 PM

internet marketing is kind of marketing that Depend on internet ,

yes internet marketing == make money but make good base on internet and marketing.

i think famous social media like twitter and youtube can be get a lot from internet marketing
naitik01

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:09:30 PM

Internet marketing value is world wide. we can promote our product through internet marketing. and through internet marketing , we can sell or buy good our product a good prices.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:51:26 PM

i am starting marketing for my product . i want to know about internet marketing.is true internet marketing = making money How to succeed in internet marketing?

Internet marketing is not easy. For that need a lot of time and practice. I mine if your enough time you can use internet marketing. It's best method you can find a lot of information on internet.
There is nothing so hard with embarking on internet marketing. Just a little learning and how you can make good use of the internet in marketing your products is all it takes. There are so many channels you can make use of when it comes to internet marketing and there are so many resources online that can guide you through each of them. So, lot of time and practice? No!
rajsimran

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:14:24 AM

i am starting marketing for my product . i want to know about internet marketing.is true internet marketing = making money How to succeed in internet marketing?
If you want to promote your products in online you should know SEO.It will help to bring your website first page on search engine and you will receive visitors. Also you can use google ad to promote your products but it's costly. Make a niche for your product and make a website.website should be user friendly.
nichol@s12josE

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:44:34 AM

Internet marketing is one of the good business for profit. to day people are mostly using Internet spending more time on Internet so we have to choose this option really good. amazon, flip kart and some more Internet markets are gaining more profit now a days. so really to doing Internet marketing is very good idea. no need more money for investing. it is good to investing and earning profit.
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:30:53 AM

Online marketing is a tough subject, it is not possible to learn in a year or less. Because there are there subjects, website, programming, social media etc.
Everything is difficult. Nothing is so easy for you in the start. And as it is often advised to get to know about your idea implementation. First esquire about the things and then plan to execute. So if someone is willing to join this internet marketing, they must have to digest all these modules you just have said. If digestible, then plan it nicely.
Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:43:37 PM

Online marketing is a tough subject, it is not possible to learn in a year or less. Because there are there subjects, website, programming, social media etc.
Nothing is easy to know and to try. It is not important to know and to have for the long time; the worth of the bitcoin marketing is increasing because the value of the bitcoin is known by all the people. The worth of the bitcoin will be more than this in the future. The more people will know the bitcoin than the more it will grow and the more this is the common. The bitcoin marketing is the common thing now in USA and in Japan the bitcoin marketing is being the part of the syllabus now.
Yukyzu

Activity: 334
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:20:47 AM

to make your site the best in the internet search is difficult and must have persistence, you can pay people to promote your site or you can do it yourself but it will not be as effective as the many people or social medians who promote it.

naitik01

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:52:39 PM

They are many types of intrenet Marketing.BY the internet we can afford to give
your product online.You allow to promote your product and who dosen't.
Vikingr

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 11:05:50 PM

you shuld try cosp per action,i think it was the most profit internet marketing to making money online
internet stuff helps in everything, especially in finance. utilizing a supportive facility for the positive is very important, especially for additional finance. use wisely for the benefit of life. bitcoin one of its solutions and is very good for the needs in the economy.
Internet marketing is no doubt the best thing in the present age of modern technology. Like you said, internet can greatly help you in making additional finance and there are so many who are making use of this opportunity in the best way. Bitcoin is no doubt the best solution for having asteady amount of income but you need to work hard if you want to earn money from bitcoin.
tenebriscaelum

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 12:16:49 AM

Facebook marketing does it work?
 I dont understand the connection between my personal page and my business page i get activity on my personal page but those friends dont seem to visit my business page. Is this just a rule for big business?

It does work, you will be surprised that some of your friends will be interested in the product that you are selling, specially if the product is good. My wife and I are doing this right now, my tip here is advertise and post regularly at first you will not get much attention but once you get your frist customer it will all follow the rule here is consistency.
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:20:50 AM

Search engine optimization is the easiest way to earn money online, You can create a blog website through wordpress without learning anything about programming and apply to google adsense. Try to research the steps on youtube on how to start your website.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
goaldigger

Activity: 2408
Merit: 357

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 10:47:15 AM

Internet is vast. There are many ways of promoting your product through internet. You can make a website or even make your own signature campaign. But i think, Social media is the best way of marketing a product.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Boys27

Activity: 329

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 03:01:33 PM

I am also still learning how to become internet marketing, so far I only market my product from facebook and I think it has enough many buyers, my plan would like to have my own website

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                         
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:23:23 PM

First of all you have to know the principle of SMM-social media marketing, it is better for beginners. After you have to improve your knowledge studying about crowd marketing, and content advertising. It is the foundation of internet marketing. I think it is enough for a small business.
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:14:46 PM

if I were you, I'd buy some facebook adspace, because there's a lot of people there, you can post in some groups aswell and the price or ads is something really cheap. I see bitcoin businesses and alt-coin ads on my facebook all the time.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
weblouartisan

Activity: 448

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:08:05 AM

if I were you, I'd buy some facebook adspace, because there's a lot of people there, you can post in some groups aswell and the price or ads is something really cheap. I see bitcoin businesses and alt-coin ads on my facebook all the time.

Facebook adspace is really a good thing to invest since it advertise your product all over the social media. Creating a website and apply to google adsense will also make you earn more money depending on how many people that will visit your website.

ChaikaNord

Activity: 77

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 02:32:08 PM

Go to university for marketing, first you will be told how it's right. You will find out a lot of people who know this very well and can help you. Switch to some marketing-related sessions, and then you start working) get good knowledge and be good at earning
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:02:37 PM

Internet marketing, or online marketing can also be broken down into more specialized areas such as Web marketing, email marketing and social media marketing:
Web marketing includes e-commerce Web sites, affiliate marketing Web sites, promotional or informative Web sites, online advertising on search engines, and organic search engine results via search engine optimization / SEO.
Email marketing involves both advertising and promotional marketing efforts via e-mail messages to current and prospective customers.
Social media marketing involves both advertising and marketing (including viral marketing) efforts via social networking sites like Facebook, Blog, YouTube, and others...

How to succeed in internet marketing?
There are some skills for most internet marketing, maybe may include the following:

Publishing to your blog
Creating a follow up system
Writing special reports
Learning core business skills
Creating your own product
Researching your target market
Improving your search engine positioning
Identifying important keywords
Doing things to automate routine tasks

All of the above ways, a very important thing to do. It’s just that most of theys don’t do them and just ignore it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: