Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:11:27 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FaucetEmporium | Looking For More Developers | Expanding FaucetEmporium |  (Read 415 times)
FaucetEmporium (OP)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2015, 07:28:28 AM

We knew that this day was coming. FaucetEmporium has grown to a point, where a few developers are not enough. We are currently looking for potential developers to join us on FaucetEmporium. It is very important that we continue to update FaucetEmporium.

We are looking for developers who are passionate, intelligent, and creative. If you think that you fit those qualities, let us know. FaucetEmporium is not any ordinary faucet. There are many aspects of the site that make it unique. We need developers that believe in their skills.

If you are interested in joining us, or you have a few questions, let us know. You may respond to this post. Or if you prefer to email, you may contact us at admin@faucetemporium.net

We appreciate your time, and we hope that we can further advance FaucetEmporium.

FaucetEmporium: www.faucetemporium.net
Email: admin@faucetemporium.net
Twitter: @Faucet_Emporium
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 08:42:05 AM

While I'm not interested in joining as a developer, I wanted to ask if you want an editor/proofreader. I noticed a lot of the site's text really needs corrected, and I'd also be in charge of editing all other public-facing data before it goes live.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
XinXan

Activity: 1064
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 09:15:11 AM

What do you need those developers for exactly? You say the site is not a normal faucet and it's unique but to me it looks like any other faucet, i don't see any new feature or anything new at all, am i missing something?
Athertle

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Go figure! | I'm nearing 1337 posts...

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2015, 11:51:11 AM

What do you need those developers for exactly? You say the site is not a normal faucet and it's unique but to me it looks like any other faucet, i don't see any new feature or anything new at all, am i missing something?

Quote from: Faucet Emporium FAQ
FaucetEmporium is essentially a crypto faucet. The site has a unique and fair way for users to get Bitcoin. In order to use the faucet, a user must create an account and provide their Bitcoin address. FaucetEmporium uses a rolling feature that randomly picks a number to determine the amount of Bitcoin one will receive. A user must solve a captcha before being allowed to roll. After rolling, your amount will be displayed in your balance. A user can withdraw their Bitcoin after reaching a threshold amount.

I'd say it's pretty much a normal faucet, from their description of themselves. I think that they're hiring developers to make new features that will make it unique.

@OP, your bitcoin value is outdated. 1 BTC (currently) equals $287.1. Yours says it equals $218.69.

upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 01:06:21 PM

What developing skills do you need?
FaucetEmporium (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2015, 01:58:08 AM

While I'm not interested in joining as a developer, I wanted to ask if you want an editor/proofreader. I noticed a lot of the site's text really needs corrected, and I'd also be in charge of editing all other public-facing data before it goes live.
If you want to get more information, we can continue the conversation through email or Skype. We have off shore developers, which is why the text is not as legible as it could be.
FaucetEmporium (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2015, 02:00:57 AM

We are looking for developers who essentially has the skills to build a website. Our main goal is to add more front end and back end features that can make the site more efficient. If there's any questions that you may have, let us know.
FaucetEmporium (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2015, 02:04:05 AM

Quote from: Faucet Emporium FAQ
FaucetEmporium is essentially a crypto faucet. The site has a unique and fair way for users to get Bitcoin. In order to use the faucet, a user must create an account and provide their Bitcoin address. FaucetEmporium uses a rolling feature that randomly picks a number to determine the amount of Bitcoin one will receive. A user must solve a captcha before being allowed to roll. After rolling, your amount will be displayed in your balance. A user can withdraw their Bitcoin after reaching a threshold amount.

I'd say it's pretty much a normal faucet, from their description of themselves. I think that they're hiring developers to make new features that will make it unique.

@OP, your bitcoin value is outdated. 1 BTC (currently) equals $287.1. Yours says it equals $218.69.
FaucetEmporium has one function: Give Out Bitcoin. Other faucets do the same. Our faucet isn't just one page with just a captcha and a couple of boxes. We put a lot of time to make the site appealing and simple. We are looking to adding more features to the site, so that we become even more unique. I hope that clarified what we meant. Thank you for addressing the error regarding the Bitcoin price.
Athertle

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Go figure! | I'm nearing 1337 posts...

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2015, 04:20:06 AM

...that can make the site more efficient...

So all you're looking for is a developer who can speed up your site?

ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 05:55:04 AM

If you want to get more information, we can continue the conversation through email or Skype. We have off shore developers, which is why the text is not as legible as it could be.

I'll get in touch tomorrow regarding this, Smiley. Thanks!

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: