Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:03:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Zoom - ASIC Resistant Cryptocurrency  (Read 34986 times)
YoBit
Legendary

Activity: 1007
Merit: 1010

★YoBit.Net★

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2015, 06:15:47 PM

ZoomCoin [ZOOM] is listed: https://yobit.net/en/trade/ZOOM/BTC
ZoomCoin Dice: https://yobit.net/en/dice/ZOOM

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinmaster222 (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 06:59:14 PM

Thanks guys for the Listing

coinmaster222 (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 09:22:50 PM

Another near 1000 just dumped,same amount same people.They are testing my patience.

upgradeadvice

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

h͞è̵̸l̨ĺ̶o

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2015, 02:03:16 AM

Yobit added to the explorer:
https://chain.zoomcoin.co/markets/yobit

B-MoneyXcan

Activity: 633

B Money Prepaid Mastercard bmoney.io

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2015, 03:32:34 PM

Those ICO coins should have been destroyed. The balance just seems to be dwindling. Easy profit taking for nothing
coinmaster222 (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 06:14:06 PM

for Starters none of the ICO coins have been sold,some were given to people for translations and other things.If they had been destroyed who would have paid for that?Some were moved to pay the interest at the bank and some will be used for other projects.\NONE HAVE BEEN SOLD though that was the purpose of the ICO in the first place.As for easy profit taking,at this time I am several 1000 dollars out of pocket.

entroxseven

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 07:06:02 PM

It's very noble of you coinmaster to buy so many of the coins, but you are essentially paying a couple of big miners who are benefiting from the slow diff-retarget.
They are plowing through the blocks and when the diff is finally quite high they leave again, leaving the rest mining with long blocktimes.

Afterwards they/he/she dumps into your (I presume) buy orders for a nice profit, just so you don't wonder why the huge dumping at these prices.

Anyway, I still want to thank you and "upgradeadvice" for a really nice development on this coin. This has really surprised me, as the original structure of this coin is a very typical one for a 2015 scam-altcoin, but you guys have really been a nice positive surprise   Smiley
coinmaster222 (OP)

View Profile
August 07, 2015, 09:03:10 PM

Yes your probably right and when the rewards half they will bugger off.These coins I am buying in I will reward miners with through competions etc when the diff rises and rewards half

1.25L

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 12:33:43 AM

when was this coin released?

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange
█████████    <<  ● Trade Over 200 Cryptos  ● Free Coins every 24hrs!  >>
██████████    <<  ● TUTORIAL: How to earn 1 btc a week  >>
jokowi

Activity: 867
Merit: 522

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 01:02:26 AM

2-3 week ago..rename for eurointernational coin, ICO FAILED THEN the DEV rename the name of coin,iCO price is so highhh...the DEV only need profitt,no futuree..!!!bewaree
upgradeadvice

h͞è̵̸l̨ĺ̶o

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2015, 06:58:39 AM

Zoom Lyra2REv2 testnet is working @ stratum+tcp://nl.exapool.com:6333

upgradeadvice

h͞è̵̸l̨ĺ̶o

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2015, 07:39:02 AM

Zoom testnet Block Explorer is online at https://testchain.zoomcoin.co/

coinmaster222 (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 03:30:56 AM

2-3 week ago..rename for eurointernational coin, ICO FAILED THEN the DEV rename the name of coin,iCO price is so highhh...the DEV only need profitt,no futuree..!!!bewaree
This is what legitimate coin developers face everyday,the ICO never failed it never really ran.The coin name was changed to suit the exchanges,The Devs are a fortune out on this coin so profits we have not seen.We find these people everyday who have no idea of the coin,but it makes them look good they think, when in fact they are just kids from Indonesia

earthpet

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 06:26:04 AM

If this is a legitimate coin then coinmaster222 ruined it. When a customer looked askance at how one could pay 5% per month compounded over 8 years coinmaster222 answered:

"well you deposit 3000 and come back in 8 years and we will find out lol"

That is not at all assuring. That is what a crook would say. Would you want to leave your money with a person who answers like that? It's exactly the opposite of customer service. Whatever resources any coin developers put into this coin was destroyed by coinmaster222's response.

Compound interest was implied at the "Zoom Bank" as paying 5% per month. If one understands compound interest then it is easy to calculate what that would be in 8 years if one deposited 3000 coins. Instead of acknowledging the discrepancy and showing a correction (as a business would) it was scoffed at and insults thrown (like a kid would). A cohort suffering from innumeracy suggested an alternate explanation which was not what the bank offered.

In addition, insulting a customer is astonishing. It's like coinmaster222 wants to destroy this coin with their incredible incompetence. Or they are simply very naive. The effect is the same either way.

Cryptocurrencies are rife with pump and dump schemes, Ponzi schemes, fly-by-night developers, and other shenanigans. The primary basic, most elementary beginner's level coin promotion rule is to provide CREDIBILITY. How perfectly sad that this has to be explained. The first sign of something awry and it is best to get out ASAP. As a former large Zoom coin holder I was furious and I still am. I want no part of this disastrous business person's association with this coin. There are too many coins with intelligent teams supporting them to waste my time and money with this mess.

Good luck.

coinmaster222 (OP)

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 10:57:25 AM

First of all as interest is paid on the first of every month and was stated in a question answered here so forget the compounding.Really do you take a person seriously that starts talking about holding the coins in the bank 8 years he is just nit picking and a coin holder here told him several times his maths were wrong.
Legitimate developers have to listen to people throw accusations about every day so enlight of this person I will only answer reasonable questions from coin holders from now on.
ps There are people out there with ulterior motives to bring this coin down but they will try my patience too far one day

B-MoneyXcan

Activity: 633

B Money Prepaid Mastercard bmoney.io

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2015, 12:51:17 PM

If this is a legitimate coin then coinmaster222 ruined it. When a customer looked askance at how one could pay 5% per month compounded over 8 years coinmaster222 answered:

"well you deposit 3000 and come back in 8 years and we will find out lol"

That is not at all assuring. That is what a crook would say. Would you want to leave your money with a person who answers like that? It's exactly the opposite of customer service. Whatever resources any coin developers put into this coin was destroyed by coinmaster222's response.

Compound interest was implied at the "Zoom Bank" as paying 5% per month. If one understands compound interest then it is easy to calculate what that would be in 8 years if one deposited 3000 coins. Instead of acknowledging the discrepancy and showing a correction (as a business would) it was scoffed at and insults thrown (like a kid would). A cohort suffering from innumeracy suggested an alternate explanation which was not what the bank offered.

In addition, insulting a customer is astonishing. It's like coinmaster222 wants to destroy this coin with their incredible incompetence. Or they are simply very naive. The effect is the same either way.

Cryptocurrencies are rife with pump and dump schemes, Ponzi schemes, fly-by-night developers, and other shenanigans. The primary basic, most elementary beginner's level coin promotion rule is to provide CREDIBILITY. How perfectly sad that this has to be explained. The first sign of something awry and it is best to get out ASAP. As a former large Zoom coin holder I was furious and I still am. I want no part of this disastrous business person's association with this coin. There are too many coins with intelligent teams supporting them to waste my time and money with this mess.

Good luck.

As a former supporter of ZOOM
I agree

I simply shook my head at his response to that same question, but was not entirely surprised considering how all the other input from outsiders to this project has been taken.

One thing to know as a business person is that you need to remember you still have plenty to learn and input from your customers as well as profits or losses/ failures and gains are GREAT learning experiences.

I think ZOOM needs its own communications and public relations department Cheesy

Maybe ill be back. I like your idea ZOOM....

coinmaster222 (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 08:33:24 AM

By the end of this week we will have a hosting service called www.bitsintheclouds.com,a shortify website for advertisements, a forum site for white hat hackers and script swops and scripts for sale and general whitehat hacking discussions and a Bitcoin exchange.All profits from sites will go to support Zoom and get it on retail gateways and maybe one more exchange
All you naysayers tell me one more coin with these things supporting it,plus the best Dev this side of the Rocky Mountains

wildduck
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 08:51:19 AM

Those are good news, we need PR this news Smiley
coinmaster222 (OP)

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 10:22:22 AM

The hosting service is up but not live as I have to work out the pricing packages yet

jokowi

Activity: 867
Merit: 522

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 01:36:51 PM
Last edit: August 12, 2015, 07:24:24 AM by jokowi

This is what legitimate coin developers face everyday,the ICO never failed it never really ran.The coin name was changed to suit the exchanges,The Devs are a fortune out on this coin so profits we have not seen.We find these people everyday who have no idea of the coin,but it makes them look good they think, when in fact they are just kids from Indonesia
What you say...?? kids..??who is kids here...??
I tell the truee...your  ICO is failed because you sell price ICO to higherr...!!no body want to buy your ICO with eurointernational coin..!!
and what we look now here..??oiii djancukkk
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: