Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 6176

View Profile
July 23, 2015, 05:25:21 PM

strong btc site

PM offers

thanks

Strong , awesome , PR3 , none of that describe you site .
If it's a blog or something like that I may be interested on it . Could you please contact me the details with a link if possible too .

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 3271

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2015, 08:05:40 PM

strong btc site

PM offers

thanks

Strong , awesome , PR3 , none of that describe you site .
If it's a blog or something like that I may be interested on it . Could you please contact me the details with a link if possible too .

I may be interested in it, but i must first to see what is a point. it would be good to have more info. like how old site, traffic, etc..
Can you post link here, or send me PM

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
H_H (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 01:24:56 AM

anyone can PM me and I'll be happy to give a link

first

most bitcoin sites have zero pr

very few are pr3 or above

so that's the main thing it has

it has BTC with a major term in the .com

so that makes it a strong btc site

it has a blog and if anyone is interested in developing more btc terms

it's a good foundation to link off of, since most bitcoin or btc com's won't have any PR

in most industries PR3 is not a big deal, but with btc, it's so new very few sites have higher and a PR3 today isn't that easy to get

ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 01:37:12 AM

anyone can PM me and I'll be happy to give a link

first

most bitcoin sites have zero pr

very few are pr3 or above

so that's the main thing it has

it has BTC with a major term in the .com

so that makes it a strong btc site

it has a blog and if anyone is interested in developing more btc terms

it's a good foundation to link off of, since most bitcoin or btc com's won't have any PR

in most industries PR3 is not a big deal, but with btc, it's so new very few sites have higher and a PR3 today isn't that easy to get

Google quit updating PR last year, so of course most BTC-related sites aren't above PR0. It's been completely phased out and is no longer relevant for anything.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
H_H (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 02:46:42 AM

It's probably longer than that, but PR is still used in SEO to some degree, so a btc domain with PR3 is something almost no btc site has.

If someone is into btc, it can have value to them.

You don't think PR matters, ok, many think it has value.

We're not looking for a ton for this site, and a PR3 in an industry where almost no sites are above PR0 is a nice little thing to have control of.

BTC site with PR3 and the BTC is on a .com with a major keyword.

So PM me if you want to see a nice btc site and it's not going to sell for a big deal, we have no interest now in btc development, so the project is dropped and now all btc domains are being wholesaled to just dump them.

ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 02:49:31 AM

It's probably longer than that, but PR is still used in SEO to some degree, so a btc domain with PR3 is something almost no btc site has.

If someone is into btc, it can have value to them.

You don't think PR matters, ok, many think it has value.

We're not looking for a ton for this site, and a PR3 in an industry where almost no sites are above PR0 is a nice little thing to have control of.

BTC site with PR3 and the BTC is on a .com with a major keyword.

So PM me if you want to see a nice btc site and it's not going to sell for a big deal, we have no interest now in btc development, so the project is dropped and now all btc domains are being wholesaled to just dump them.

The issue is the PR is not representative of its indexing speed/its rankings anymore. It literally has no use other than being a number.

The closest thing to it now is MozRank, which is essentially the same as PR used to be. Check your MR and report back on what that is. That IS representative of index speed/rankings.

I could sell you a domain that used to be PR6 ("still is") but isn't even indexed anymore. Because PR is frozen.

Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
H_H (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 03:51:25 AM

The fact is PR shows in browsers for lots of people and many still associate value to it, and the fact it is a BTC domain is a big deal since you have no PR 6 aged bitcoin account to sell.

Show me another BTC domain on this site with a PR3 or higher for sale.

Go ahead.

THERE ARE NONE but this.

Why are you spewing bs on this thread man, it has value due to one fact it is a rare BTC domain since it has PR and almost no bitcoin domains have PR.

It is what it is, now If I was looking for a huge sum, okay, but dude we're wholesaling it for a minor sum and the fact it is BTC with a major financial term and a .com with PR on top, that is a big deal.

In fact I just tested it, it popped Twitter hashtag with one post since the twitter account on it is aged too.

So it has an authority twitter account on BTC and BITCOIN and it's a major financial term and it has PR which almost no BTC domains have.

So as much as you want to trash it, IT HAS VALUE and we're looking to dump it for one reason, we are not doing btc development.

Yet we have an aged domain with BTC in it, a com and it's a major financial term and the associated Twitter account is the same name and IT JUST POPPED #Bitcoin on Twitter.

Now you can jump up and down all day saying it has no value, but you have nothing like it to offer since any aged unindexed PR6 sure isn't a bitcoin domain.

So bitcoiners what's it worth to you to be able to post from it's Twitter account and pop page 1 #bitcoin and #btc?

That's called AUTHORITY

Now we're popping it's KLOUT and it will have a nice klout as soon as we put a few klout accounts on it.

We had nice plans for this, but the whole btc thing is no longer a development project to us, so we're dumping it and a ton of btc stuff we had we let drop, that's how little we value btc now.

Yet, if someone with btc wants to buy it, make an offer, we'll take your coin and churn it to fiat and move on.

BTC to us is a minor thing now, it's 18 months with negative growth in value and there's way too many crypto projects floating around.

Sure it has 'value' since you can use btc if you want, but we lost all major interest in btc.

It's why we're dumping a major btc term com with a PR ranking and authority power on Twitter.

To someone in btc development, TRY TO FIND A BITCOIN DOMAIN FOR SALE WITH PR, there are none, but we have this old project we lost interest in.

18 months ago you couldn't buy it from us, yet today we're blowing it out for what is a minor sum.

If you want to offer on it PM me, if you want to debate no value to a PR bitcoin domain, go ahead, show me one bitcoin domain with PR on it being sold here.

THIS IS IT

Show me another twitter account being sold here that is on page one hashtag for BITCOIN and BTC but this site.

ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 04:00:23 AM

Good
//Irrelevant stuff

Go here: http://www.checkmoz.com/

Post the DA, PA and MozRank it has posted there.

Also, if you wouldn't mind, can you share Alexa ranking? You can pull that from here: http://www.alexa.com/

H_H (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 07:48:54 PM

this is really a great btc domain

1. it's one of the few btc domains that will ever have a PR3 and many things still consider PR in algorithms such as KLOUT formula on SM

2. it has a matched twitter account that is aged and authority on BTC as well as bitcoin

3. it's a BTCkeyword.com where the keyword is a major financial term (I don't want to put into public the exact name since new owner shouldn't want it out there)

4. we'll take BTC for it

We don't need a fortune but a decent offer takes it

I'm beginning to think the stars have it set to not sell this baby

Maybe we're meant to really do some btc development on it, we lost interest in btc but someone here should want the power of this .com, just the authority twitter account should make any btc guys lather at the mouth to get it

PM offers it's not a lot to buy and I'll give you the url and some links to twitter to see the account on the major #btc hashtag

miki77miki

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

stop kidding me

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2015, 08:26:48 PM

1. it's one of the few btc domains that will ever have a PR3 and many things still consider PR in algorithms such as KLOUT formula on SM

2. it has a matched twitter account that is aged and authority on BTC as well as bitcoin

3. it's a BTCkeyword.com where the keyword is a major financial term (I don't want to put into public the exact name since new owner shouldn't want it out there)

4. we'll take BTC for it

Maybe we're meant to really do some btc development on it, we lost interest in btc but someone here should want the power of this .com, just the authority twitter account should make any btc guys lather at the mouth to get it

PM offers it's not a lot to buy and I'll give you the url and some links to twitter to see the account on the major #btc hashtag

I don't like how you ignored ranlo, I would really like it if you posted your moz metrics from http://www.checkmoz.com/ also the alexa rank.
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 09:23:22 PM

4. we'll take BTC for it

I don't like how you ignored ranlo, I would really like it if you posted your moz metrics from http://www.checkmoz.com/ also the alexa rank.

He's apparently new in the domain space. ANYONE that is looking to buy a domain knows to ask for those things. So him constantly berating me for asking is asinine, at best. It makes it pretty clear he has no idea what he's doing.

H_H (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 09:25:45 PM

there was a long post to guy that answered his question

the site has what it has

it's an aged btc com a combo with a major financial term

the value is in how it has an aged twitter account that pops the top #hashtags for #btc and #bitcoin

it's not a traffic site and has very little development

yet it has what almost no other btc domain has age and PR rank

now the person I responded to values domains on bs stuff, alexa can be faked easily and PR still has value for many reasons

so if someone wants PR it has it and there's not many btc domains with any PR let alone pr3

if it wasn't bitcoin and a new industry a PR3 wouldnt matter, yet it's in an area where new btc sites have no chance at getting PR

you put PR3 on an aged twitter account and the KLOUT formula uses that, so the twitter account has authority on the topics it posts to

#bitcoin and #btc

so the person was answered and then the info removed since it was LONG and not needed

the domain is what it is, we're not looking for big money for it

it has KLOUT in that it can hit #bitcoin and #btc on main twitter topic pages

so that's the value, moz and alexa have no value to it, just like followers mean NOTHING now on twitter

you can either pop your #hashtags or you can't

you can pop if you have stuff like PR rank and aged twitter account and KLOUT or authority

the site has AUTHORITY on twitter

we popped both #bitcoin and #btc page 1 yesterday with it

99% of bitcoin posts are from users with NO PR and NO AUTHORITY

so for some person to spew PR means nothing, ok, that's an OPINION and everyone has one,

I've been very clear as to what the value is

IT CAN POP twitter for #btc and #bitcoin

moz and alexa mean nothing to do that

followers mean nothing as well

you either are viewed as AUTHORITY or HAVE KLOUT or you don't

the associated twitter account is the same as the .com and it has authority in #bitcoin and #btc

so if you deal with btc and have btc sites, this domain and twitter account has VALUE

we don't need a ton of dough for it, so PM me an offer

I was clear as to what THE VALUE is with this offer, it's an aged domain and twitter account with PR3 and authority on the main pages on twitter for what guys here do

btc and bitcoin stuff

followers mean nothing
alexa means nothing

reason is both are easily faked

moz means NOTHING

moz will not make a twitter account an authorty or give it KLOUT

so a guy or girl that is trying to do btc stuff will drool over what I'm saying

wow this site has POP on twitter for BTC

ok, let me make an offer I VALUE THAT

to people looking at meaningless ways to put a meaningless value on a domain, they can go find another PR3 btc domain .com and buy that

it will be sold to someone that wants to POP #btc and #bitcoin on twitter

that's the only VALUE worth anything with this domain

if that has no value to you then you don't need to be posting in the thread

you don't get the offer, it has ZERO to do with followers or alexa or stuff you can buy cheap

you can't buy twitter authority for #bitcoin you EARN IT

the domain earned it's twitter authority and PR3 helped it with that authority

so to some Pr3 is worthless but if you really understand SMO and SMM pr matters still

it creates AUTHORITY and AUTHORITY creates KLOUT

so PM offers or just go find a btc domain with fake followers and fake alexa and a bs moz

if you want to POP #bitcoin or #btc on twitter that is what I'm offering here

that has VALUE to someone that wants to pop social media for btc

you obviously dont want that do you so why are you posting your opinion here?

I answered the post and after a day I ERASED IT since it was long screed like this is

now you got your answer and in a day this too will become .....

the reason is the thread is too long and I want to dump this site we have ZERO interest in doing more with

so it's a great offer to someone that wants to be able to be on the main btc topics on social media

if that's not you, then don't PM an offer

H_H (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2015, 09:40:53 PM

4. we'll take BTC for it

He's apparently new in the domain space. ANYONE that is looking to buy a domain knows to ask for those things. So him constantly berating me for asking is asinine, at best. It makes it pretty clear he has no idea what he's doing.

I know what I'm doing, I made the offer simple, the value is in what you already said has no value, so to you, why are you harassing me with bs?

you think PR3 means nothing yet almost no btc domains have any PR so the mere fact they have it helps it do what it is doing

you have no SMM knowledge or you would understand PR does impact things STILL

so in SMM or SMO a PR ranking on any btc domain has value, yet you want meaningless data

go buy a btc domain with no PR

put a fake followers account on twitter on it

then put a fake alexa ranking on it

what do you have?

nothing

try to pop #btc or #bitcoin with fake alexa and moz and followers

you can't pop #btc or #bitcoin yet this domain does

so that's the VALUE and what you think determines value has nothing to do with the real SMM world today

you need PR in SMO you need authority and aged twitter in SMO

you do not need fake alexas and fake followers

so the offer is clear it is an authority account at twitter with a nice PR3 on an aged btc domain

you think tons of btc sites have PR and they don't

so why are you posting in the thread?

to put forth your opinion on how to value a btc domain?

LOL

ok, that' your opinion and if it had any weight you could pop #btc on twitter with bs moz and alexa and fake followers, but in today's SMM world you can't do squat with an alexa, you either have twitter authority and or klout or you don't

this offer comes with authority on twitter for #btc

to you that means nothing or you would be begging to buy it

H_H (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 02:23:11 PM

The twitter account for this btc .com is still popping the main page on twitter for #btc

The post was from DAYS AGO

So this is a great domain with a matched twitter account for anyone trying to do SMM for btc and bitcoin

PM me offers

thanks

I can make a new post and hit both #bitcoin and #btc main pages on twitter

99% of bitcoin and btc tweets can't hit the main hashtags for bitcoin or btc

That takes an aged authority and klout account

So that's the value of this offer

IT HITS top spots on twitter for #bitcoin and #btc

You make a post, bingo instant traffic to the site

Site has WP built and a phpbb forum

The forum has over 4000 members but we're about to reset it, we didn't monitor it so it's mostly garbage members

it was a minor project for us so we just built it and ignored it and now it has AUTHORITY on twitter and a nice PR3

But the value is you take over the twitter and instantly you have AUTHORITY for #bitcoin and #btc on twitter

Try to make a post now to #bitcoin and #btc you can't get near the main page for one reason

YOU HAVE NO TWITTER AUTHORITY or KLOUT

This has TWITTER AUTHORITY

PM me offers

we have lost interest in doing any btc development so you can get this site with account very cheap

if you want the WP and Forum, that can be discussed but we're looking to just push the domain from our account and forget about any btc development

Athertle

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Go figure! | I'm nearing 1337 posts...

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2015, 02:34:14 PM

You can rant around all day and bash anyone who needs more information, but if you're ignoring their requests on Moz data, you're only hurting yourself.

If your site was really that great, you'd have nothing against checking Moz.

H_H (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 03:27:30 PM

I replied and deleted the long reply after a day now a mod deleted the deleted reply

I don't care what others use to value a domain

It means nothing in a real evaluation and we're looking to DUMP it not get a ton for it

So if you are clueless about SMO and don't comprehend the value of an aged authority account for #bitcoin and #btc you shouldn't even be posting in the thread

THE VALUE IS

A. it has something most btc domains will never have PR3
B. it has age
C. it has associated exact match twitter account
D. twitter account is aged
E. twitter account has AUTHORITY at twitter for #bitcoin and #btc

moz means nothing to me, it's a SMO site with pop on twitter and authority for #bitcoin and #btc

If any real SMO gurus that do bitcoin development were here, it would be sold already

If anyone wants alexa, fake followers on twitter and no authority on twitter and no pr and moz bs, buy another site and twitter account

The value is above and I don't care what some wanna be expert thinks

The ability to make a tweet and go to the top of #bitcoin and #btc is what the domain and associated twitter account has

So any person that understands SMO which are few gurus, will understand the value of having instant top of twitter posting abilities on twitter for #bitcoin and #btc

We have a ton of clients, new companies, new brands, professionals like lawyers and doctors, what they buy today is SMO the ability to put a company or professional on the top of an important #hashtag on twitter

Now this is a btc forum right, an 'authority' on btc, it has guys and girls that claim to be developing sites and projects for btc

So why can none of them stick a tweet on top of #bitcoin or #btc and we can?

LOL

Now to us that ability to pop #bitcoin and #btc means nothing, so we're dumping the site and account at twitter for almost NOTHING

yet wanna be experts in what, btc, are here saying meaningless things, alexa can be faked, followers can be faked, you can't fake a tweet at the top of #bitcoin or #btc at twitter

THAT TAKES SKILL and our skills at SMO which means you can manipulate SM (social media) for clients to get them massive SM exposure by popping major #hashtags at twitter is on the account and the domain

That's THE VALUE and I could care less what moz or alexa or any other meaningless site means

This is 2015 and if you want FREE TRAFFIC today you better have control of the #hashtags in social media that mean something to you

So if any real btc developers are here, this is it, a SM account done right that pops #bitcoin and #btc

It's not gonna sell for a fortune but it will sell

Someone looking for fake followers and alexa rank go buy that, there's plenty of that for sale here for NOTHING

This isn't a big money offer, it's a minor league offer, look bitcoiners you can't hit the top of #bitcoin or #btc on twitter

WE DO IT with this site and twitter account

WHAT IS THAT WORTH TO YOU?

MAKE US AN OFFER

Now to waste my time with you and others saying moz and alexa, go buy another site and twitter account

You have no idea what works today in IM

You want INSTANT FREE TRAFFIC for people looking for btc info

THIS IS IT

You post to tweeter from this account a few times a day and you will be at the top of twitter most of the day and have that valuable traffic for sites with btc info or services

We have no interest in the site any more, it's being sold at a fire sale price for one thing the ability to hit #bitcoin and #btc at twitter

THAT IS THE ONLY VALUE we care about and the only value any one who buys it should care about

99% or higher of the people that THINK they are into IM have no clue how to find FREE TRAFFIC today, you find it by control of your #hashtag at twitter

THIS OFFER DOES THAT

Whatever else people use to put a value on something means NOTHING to us, since it's all BS

This is 2015 you can either pop a #hashtag with your work or you can't

We pop #bitcoin or #btc anytime we want with this site and account

It means NOTHING to us, it's why we're selling it

We have a ton of develop sites with authority in SM for the terms we actually use to help clients

WE DO NOT WANT BTC CLIENTS

that's why we're dumping an authority site on twitter for the #hashtags about btc that matter

keep posting bs about what you want

I don't care what you want

I know what we have and if you don't want that ability MOVE ON

buy fake alexa rankings and fake accounts on twitter with fake followers

you want something done right that pops #bitcoin and #btc PM ME

you want alexa or fake followers on twitter

go buy something else

PM me offers for we have

H_H (OP)

View Profile