Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:47:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] YOVI - YobitVirtualCoin - 5% POS [ROM]  (Read 98053 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Fishmaster42

Activity: 803
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 01:57:06 PM

I dont think they will ever reopen any rom coin. They have this bonus program many people bought into, you get x amount of sells per rom coin. one group sells in a month Yovi the other rom sits does not sell in turn all people who bought in are left without profit. Only way to profit from bonus is sell twice in 30 days. Everyone who bought in has wealth coins locked up no sale. They cant change it. they will owe everyone money. they have locked their-self into a corner. Fish
yusyus

Activity: 495
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 09:26:55 AM

Where can i get blockexplorer for YOVI? How can to watch blockchain?
starmman
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 10:59:45 AM

Where can i get blockexplorer for YOVI? How can to watch blockchain?
This is the closest I've seen to one. Its not as full functioned as most block explorers, and there are only 3 nodes at time of writing. Most people are not moving the currency as you can't transfer back into the ROM
https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/BlockExplorer?coin=YOVI
tottong

Activity: 1246
Merit: 568

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 11:09:30 AM

I'd like to know if there's a reason why people are keep buying YOVI, Maybe they don't know how it works.
Even if the market will be reopen, if nobody set a buy wall or something, few people can dump, and price will go back to 0 in no time

if I'm not wrong to add coin at yobit you can pay with YOVI to listing your coin there.
maybe this is the reason why they are keep buying.

yeniruieni

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 11:31:50 AM

I'd like to know if there's a reason why people are keep buying YOVI, Maybe they don't know how it works.
Even if the market will be reopen, if nobody set a buy wall or something, few people can dump, and price will go back to 0 in no time

if I'm not wrong to add coin at yobit you can pay with YOVI to listing your coin there.

That's one reason hold my 20K Yovi in yobit  Wink
cohnhead

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 12:34:28 PM

That's one reason hold my 20K Yovi in yobit  Wink

the coin has no utility whatsoever. you cant use it to pay for listing ( was the plan but nothing has ever materialized)

people buy it because they don't know how it works and they don't know that there are no uses for the coin.
besides newbies and or speculators....most likely yobit is also purchasing is own yovi to drive up price.

on a positive note, wallet still syncs and stakes

jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 04:33:51 PM

Does anyone in here wants to buy Yovi at a cheaper price than the market? I'm trying to sell this 130 yovis left in my account but with the current market restriction of 2 orders at a time I think it will take me eons before I can sell them all. It took me already a year to sell 20 of it
 If anyone wants to buy it send me a pm.
amacar2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1007

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 05:47:37 PM

the coin has no utility whatsoever. you cant use it to pay for listing ( was the plan but nothing has ever materialized)

people buy it because they don't know how it works and they don't know that there are no uses for the coin.
besides newbies and or speculators....most likely yobit is also purchasing is own yovi to drive up price.

on a positive note, wallet still syncs and stakes

Yes you are correct and when you look at daily yovi market you will only see ocassional 0.10 btc+ volume and i think this will happen when yobit also buy some to give price some fuel. However its better that we can actually sell those yovi for some price atleast even though we may have to wait years to sell out around 100 yovi. I have few and getting my sell order hit every 50 days or so.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Fishmaster42

Activity: 803
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 05:57:44 PM

This is exactly why they should raise the rom sales to 10 free and up from there. Support tickets for them to make changes to coin, like they said they would.  Fish
stiffbud

Activity: 980

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 05:59:46 PM

This is exactly why they should raise the rom sales to 10 free and up from there. Support tickets for them to make changes to coin, like they said they would.  Fish
They will just ignore it like how they ignore the plan. The market will be a mess if they increase the limit since I assume they don't want people to dump coins quickly is their reason for not increasing the limits.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
chickenfried12
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 06:03:24 PM

They will just ignore it like how they ignore the plan. The market will be a mess if they increase the limit since I assume they don't want people to dump coins quickly is their reason for not increasing the limits.
  I don't think they are going to do anything with Yovi... looks like a scam
starmman
Legendary

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 06:19:11 PM

Does anyone in here wants to buy Yovi at a cheaper price than the market? I'm trying to sell this 130 yovis left in my account but with the current market restriction of 2 orders at a time I think it will take me eons before I can sell them all. It took me already a year to sell 20 of it
Looks like I was very lucky, I only bought two orders to see how long it would take to push through the system and didn't read the rules about that correctly. I suspect it'll take a long time to transfer 130 out. I've been waiting about 6 weeks so far and I'm over 50% of the way thorough.
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2016, 06:55:43 PM

I have over 51k Yovi in my wallet, I'm waiting  when Yobit will reopen the market. Probably at the end of this year. Hope so...

I hope that if they do they don't announce it before hand. Should be a ninja reopen. First day when it reopens price is going to plumit like no tomorrow :/

I'm waiting  when Yobit will reopen the market too...
but i hope Yobit not approve invest YOVI from windows wallet or another like now...
 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 07:12:03 PM

Looks like I was very lucky, I only bought two orders to see how long it would take to push through the system and didn't read the rules about that correctly. I suspect it'll take a long time to transfer 130 out. I've been waiting about 6 weeks so far and I'm over 50% of the way thorough.
People who don't mind waiting for such a long time is actually on the benefit side. I for myself have bebefit from this coin since I bought them for 14k sats before and now at their current price I already sold x200 of it's previous value. Ijust wish the market will move a bit more faster.
gawuk

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 07:45:31 AM

Soon:

- pay for adding new coins by YOVI with discount (by BTC without discount)
          + pay for special tools for new coins (block explorer, annonce by mail to Yobit users)
- pay for ICO/RICO fee by YOVI with discount (by BTC without discount)
- pay for some special new tools for users by YOVI with discount (monthly subscriptions)

Immediately realized dev, please
thank you
starmman
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 10:26:05 AM

People who don't mind waiting for such a long time is actually on the benefit side. I for myself have bebefit from this coin since I bought them for 14k sats before and now at their current price I already sold x200 of it's previous value. Ijust wish the market will move a bit more faster.
Looks like there is no way to transfer to somebody else in Yobit as a message 'deposits are disabled' appears when trying to identify a deposit address, and YOVI is worth peanuts in comparison on other exchanges. If the Yovi is worth 200x value, then atleast you already make all your money back even if you sell one of your 130
EpyxZ

Activity: 994

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 01:01:08 PM

Looks like there is no way to transfer to somebody else in Yobit as a message 'deposits are disabled' appears when trying to identify a deposit address, and YOVI is worth peanuts in comparison on other exchanges. If the Yovi is worth 200x value, then atleast you already make all your money back even if you sell one of your 130

Yep, i was about to say to tfer via yobit code but seems like they have killed tfereing yovi at yobit between anyone. Seems as if yobit will only allow buy/sells of there coin Sad   

starmman
Legendary

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 01:44:03 PM

Yep, i was about to say to tfer via yobit code but seems like they have killed tfereing yovi at yobit between anyone. Seems as if yobit will only allow buy/sells of there coin Sad    

Its the way for them to keep the price up, and people checking the coin. If you only have two sell blocks at a time and own 100 coin - I guess when it reaches a certain level the coin will be worth an enormous amount. (Crudely) If the price increases by 20% between claims, but takes two months per claim (and you can place 2 yovi per order - its 4 now but will reduce) you'd get a 50*1.2 rise on the final coins which is enormous but it would take about 8 years before the last coin is claimable at this rate (however the rate will slow at an exponential rate as coins get more expensive - so the 8 years will likely be much higher). If I get some time over the weekend I might look into the theory in more detail and work the maths out =)
EpyxZ

Activity: 994

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 01:49:05 PM

Its the way for them to keep the price up, and people checking the coin. If you only have two sell blocks at a time and own 100 coin - I guess when it reaches a certain level the coin will be worth an enormous amount. (Crudely) If it carries increases by 20% between claims, but takes two months per claim you'd get a 50*1.2 rise on the final coins which is enormous but it would take about 8 years before the last coin is claimable at this rate (however the rate will slow at an exponential rate as coins get more expensive - so the 8 years will likely be much higher). If I get some time over the weekend I might look into the theory in more detail and work the maths out =)

Now im def curious about the time. with each sale increasing in price and resulting in a longer time between sells it would be extremely longer than 8 years.

Def interested in seeing the math for it :p so when you do figure it out (if you do decide to do the math) please post it Smiley
mbah

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2016, 04:10:46 PM

to 200x??? it seems interesting to have
where can I buy Yovi??? link please

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: